Session 19 July 2014

Thanks for session! This last two sessions are real shock, it is nice to see how this communication is in so clearer progress as "time" goes, In same time shocking and easier to understand whats going in our world. Humanity failed in so many ways that's sad.

Q: (L) So, it's their wounds, their programming, their buffers as Gurdjieff says, that keeps them all pointing in dozens of different directions with different opinions, ideas, wounds, fears, and so on. And that prevents unity. Is there anything that can change that?

A: Sure!

Q: [laughter] (L) What?

A: Work or a huge shock!

Q: (Perceval) A huge shock like a giant fireball? Giant meteorite or an earthquake?

A: Some cosmic activity might do it provided the seeds of knowledge have been planted as you have been doing for years now. As we once said, from the fire comes light. There are several levels of meaning there.

Q: (L) Cosmic fire, maybe?

A: Yes!

(Ark) I mean, because you may know things, know things, know things... and do nothing! And then, there comes shock, and then you realize that your knowledge - you were not using your knowledge!

(Perceval) It seems to me that this might apply to a lot of forum members who have been just quietly absorbing the information, but unable to do anything with it because of all this programming and stuff. The seed of knowledge has been planted in those people, but they haven't actually done anything with it.

(L) But when it becomes real...

(Perceval) When they realize that, "Holy shit, this isn't just theoretical! A fireball just blew the crap out of Washington, DC!"... God willing... [laughter] Suddenly it's true for them, and it may activate the knowledge that they've been growing slowly inside.

(L) In other words, it will kind of like blow the fear away because what's really holding people back is fear: these programs, these buffers. That's what Caesar said last week. He said to be true to your inner nature, and fear nothing. You have to get to the point where you fear nothing. You have to get to the point where you can say “It’s a good day to die” like Black Elk said before going into battle.

(Chu) But there's also the other side of the coin in people who think that things don't apply to them, or they can learn that tomorrow, or...

(L) Or it's happening over there, and not here... That’s why working on SOTT is so important; it provides LOTS of shocks!

I guess because we all have different types and levels of programming, varying degrees of will and self-discipline, we all therefore require different types of 'shock' in our life experiences. For some having a sign fall down in front of them is a shock, for others the required shock may be the billboard falling on their heads! :)

The Cassiopaea Glossary has the following on the subject of 'shocks'.

Shocks are necessary for man to be shaken out of his normal state of complacency. Special conditions are needed for man to gain moments of a different consciousness and these conditions involve internal friction and shocks.

If the little I's inside one are never shaken, never made to have friction with each other or to move against one another, these will never be noticed. Shocks are necessary first for one to become conscious of this internal multiplicity and later to forge unity out of the multitude.

In this sense, a shock is anything that evokes an emotional reaction. Often this reaction is subjectively seen as disagreeable but this is not always so. .

To gain consciousness or mastery over the self, shocks are necessary. They are both a wake-up call and a test and the light whereby one can see the self. By being repeatedly shocked one can build knowledge of self and control over its mechanical reactions.

Another meaning of the word shock has to do with the Law of Seven. All processes are octaves and there are two shocks in the octave, one between the notes Mi and Fa and another between the Si of the preceding and the Do of the next octave. A special influx of energy or shock is needed for the octave to continue its progress over these special intervals.

In 4th Way work, the activities of self-remembering and transformation of negative emotion have to do with providing shocks helping the psychic metabolism to do its work.

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=684&lsel=S

Thanks Laura and the Crew for another great session! :thup:

It seems that we are all coming through some great turning point of perception now with all these latest revelations.

A little comment about 911: the majority of people in Russia are aware that it was a false flag attack, but we are little informed about the MOSSAD involvement. Russia blames the US PTB for this attack. Yesterday Gennady Zyuganov, leader of the Communist party (Russia's second largest) said as follows about MH 17 tragedy:

In my opinion, it was a perfectly planned classic provocation of September 11th style when the twin towers were hit by the Americans themselves. It was aimed to complicate the situation, push Russia away from the European market and capture it. It was also aimed to split Russia and Ukraine, so that they could stick to our mineral resources as a leech.

Edit: source in Russian http://www.nakanune.ru/news/2014/7/21/22361588/

So in communication with 3D he is sacrificing what (energy to use for contemplation)??? Can't be time or power has to be something esoteric maybe information that can be useful to us or our past/futures or maybe something we can't comprehend but the concept might help us contemplate which can be productive.

Menna said:
So in communication with 3D he is sacrificing what (energy to use for contemplation)??? Can't be time or power has to be something esoteric maybe information that can be useful to us or our past/futures or maybe something we can't comprehend but the concept might help us contemplate which can be productive.

I guess it's difficult to understand from 3D prospective. He sacrifices himself through being accessible to 3D people's prayers which is usually not the case for someone from 5D contemplation level. So in some sense I'd say that he sacrifces his energy.

Were the Israelis or someone working for the Israelis responsible for the murder of those three Israeli teenagers?

A: Yes. How else to get a conflict going?

Q: (Perceval) That's what they've always done.

As I see Israel are somehow the "bad guys",,just for mention a name.....but what about Hammas they are radicals, and they push palestinians
to there death in the name of "gOD" Isn't? Theres a huge threat that this religion will try to conquer other countries actually there all ready doing it ..Europe and some in Latin America..and they reproduce fast and Christians not...despite not all Muslim are violent and
fanatic.. maybe there are a 5 % who are fanatic ,and those are the ones that rule...the others.
Maybe I got lost here...or maybe I didn't understood , but Mossad is Israel and also interlace with nazi? :huh:
All of a sudden I realize that Jewish have there reasons for hate this people..It'is not a excuse of course..but this war is been for ever !
and I don" think is going to stop..unless something really big happens...work or shock? :shock:

Menna said:
Just re read the session found this interesting but dont know what this means.

A: Strong psychic connection and long focus period in advance of attempt. Plus, as previously indicated, Caesar volunteered to be accessible. It is a sacrifice at that level. By the way, it WAS Caesar.

Why is it a sacrifice to communicate to 3D at that level?

What do they mean by sacrifice?

What would Caesar be sacrificing?

Because he's on 5th density, he's on contemplation zone, like passive mode of life. When he attends a prayer he stops this to get into action by helping the other. Then he may sacrifice his contemplation state. But... I don't know really, that's my guess.

A: Note change in altitude for "signature".

Q: (Perceval) From 35 to 33...

(L) 33. Is 33 the clue?

A: Yes. Consortium. And who is at the top of this STS pyramid??

Q: (Perceval) Figures.

(L) Who is at the top of this pyramid? And who is at the top?

(Perceval) MOSSAD.

(L) MOSSAD? The Israelis?

A: Yes

The article confirming that is already on Sott (http://www.sott.net/article/282367-Malaysian-Airlines-says-Ukraine-air-traffic-controllers-instructed-MH17-to-fly-lower-at-33000-ft)

Malaysia Airlines (MAS) said tonight that it was told to fly low over Ukrainian airspace by ground controllers, putting it at 33,000 feet, just skimming 1,000 feet above restricted altitude.

In a statement here, MAS explained that MH17 had initially filed a flight plan requesting to fly at 35,000 feet above Ukrainian territory, which it described as close to the "optimum altitude".

"However, an aircraft's altitude in flight is determined by air traffic control on the ground.

"Upon entering Ukrainian airspace, MH17 was instructed by Ukrainian air traffic control to fly at 33,000 feet," the national carrier said.

Thank you Laura, and Crew for another sessions that blows open one's mind.

These last two sessions have definitely included "shocks" of one sort or another to my psyche, which isn't a bad thing. It makes me think. And, I love this "world for people who think"!!! :)

These shocks to a person's system (whether big or small) remind me of how one uses Homeopathy. Sometimes with homeopathy when you take a remedy, you will get an aggravation to the system, sometimes you find that the remedy creates a change for the better. It makes one stop, observe and think. Don't know exactly why I brought this up, but it just reminded me of what happens to me after I read every new session.

piliangie said:
Were the Israelis or someone working for the Israelis responsible for the murder of those three Israeli teenagers?

A: Yes. How else to get a conflict going?

Q: (Perceval) That's what they've always done.

As I see Israel are somehow the "bad guys",,just for mention a name.....but what about Hammas they are radicals, and they push palestinians
to there death in the name of "gOD" Isn't? Theres a huge threat that this religion will try to conquer other countries actually there all ready doing it ..Europe and some in Latin America..and they reproduce fast and Christians not...despite not all Muslim are violent and
fanatic.. maybe there are a 5 % who are fanatic ,and those are the ones that rule...the others.
Maybe I got lost here...or maybe I didn't understood , but Mossad is Israel and also interlace with nazi? :huh:
All of a sudden I realize that Jewish have there reasons for hate this people..It'is not a excuse of course..but this war is been for ever !
and I don" think is going to stop..unless something really big happens...work or shock? :shock:

Israel needs religious fanatics to keep the conflict(s) going. In fact, Israel helped Hamas form by secretly funding and giving "political space", so to speak, so that a religious movement gets going to counter Arafat's secular resistance movement (which they saw as a much greater threat and would be able to divide Palestinians among different groups). However, Hamas can't really do anything to Israel, their militants are ineffective and are infiltrated by Israeli intelligence. If the Israelis can't control and provoke the Hamas and other militants to make ineffective provocations to have an excuse to massacre defenseless Palestinians, Israeli agents themselves will do what they want done and get some threadbare excuse to go on the rampage. They've done it over and over again.

Besides the militant branch of Hamas, there's also a civil and humanitarian programs arm, so lots of regular Palestinians support them because of the social services benefits and infrastructure they (try to) provide. And there should be no surprise to any connections between Zionists/Israel with Nazis and neo-Nazis - it goes back to their collaboration with the German Nazis as they'll use any chance cynically to get what they want, in addition to having similar racist attitudes (just the superior/"master"/chosen "race" they promote is different).

You can search the forum and SOTT to find much more information about all this.

Siberia said:
It seems that we are all coming through some great turning point of perception now with all these latest revelations.

A little comment about 911: the majority of people in Russia are aware that it was a false flag attack, but we are little informed about the MOSSAD involvement.

Yeah, believing in conspiracies is much more accepted here, but there is indeed a lack of knowledge when it comes to Israel and specifically Mossad's role. Maybe it's also because until now Russia's media kept a sort of "neutral" position regarding Israel's actions, when except for RT, they repeated the "Israel has the right to defend itself" manta.

But now, something has changed for the past few days. First, there was "Israel and double standards" remark by Aleksandr Kareyevsky. And this morning I watched the Russia 24 news again, and Maxim Kononenko (another journalist) was talking about West reaction and anti-Russian propaganda, and as an example of the West and UK in particular having connection with terror organizations, he brought up Jewish terror organizations Irgun and Hagana (that later after establishment of Israel morphed into IDF) that in 1946 were responsible for terror attacks against the British. That was rather interesting.

Regarding the downed plane, I found this on an alternate news site (http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/was-malaysian-airlines-mh17-shot-down-in-error-due-to-mistaken-identity/):

"Separatist leader Igor Girkin, aka Strelkov, claims he shot down Malaysian 777"

They even have his post bragging about it from the Google cache. He had allegedly taken his post down when he realized it was a passenger plane.

The Cs said there was a bomb on the plane, but they have this guy's admission. Can we find out more about this guy? Is he working for the Israelis, or are the Cs wrong?

Prometeo said:
Menna said:
Just re read the session found this interesting but dont know what this means.

A: Strong psychic connection and long focus period in advance of attempt. Plus, as previously indicated, Caesar volunteered to be accessible. It is a sacrifice at that level. By the way, it WAS Caesar.

Why is it a sacrifice to communicate to 3D at that level?

What do they mean by sacrifice?

What would Caesar be sacrificing?

Because he's on 5th density, he's on contemplation zone, like passive mode of life. When he attends a prayer he stops this to get into action by helping the other. Then he may sacrifice his contemplation state. But... I don't know really, that's my guess.

Fwiw, the following situation came to mind as an analogy:

Imagine it's in the middle of the night, you are deep asleep and have a vivid dream that seems very significant and important to you. Now you hear a faint ringing of the phone - instead of ignoring it, you decide to wake up, walk out of your bedroom and answer the phone. Someone on the line says he must meet a deadline and finish a project until tomorrow morning and asks if you can help him. You say yes, and instead of sleeping, you help out with this project. Now, after you have finished the work, your sleep cycle is completely disrupted and you have to work hard to come into the position again to have such peace of mind and significant dreams...

Alkhemist said:
Regarding the downed plane, I found this on an alternate news site (http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/was-malaysian-airlines-mh17-shot-down-in-error-due-to-mistaken-identity/):

"Separatist leader Igor Girkin, aka Strelkov, claims he shot down Malaysian 777"

They even have his post bragging about it from the Google cache. He had allegedly taken his post down when he realized it was a passenger plane.

The Cs said there was a bomb on the plane, but they have this guy's admission. Can we find out more about this guy? Is he working for the Israelis, or are the Cs wrong?

From what I read around the net a couple of days ago, that "boasting" was about a Ukrainian military transport plane that was shot down with a "MANPAD" (man portable anti-air) a day (I think) before the Malaysian passenger plane went down. The the Ukies were supposed to have faked the boasting about the passenger plane with fake Twitter accounts (which Igor Girkin/"Strelkov" doesn't have a twitter account). And then supposedly when the fake was exposed, the Ukies took it down. FWIW.

Thanks again crew for another eye opening session!!!. It does appear we are entering one of those key phases where so much chaos is being created to hide so much other chaos! :mad: It would seem to me that Russia and China appear to have had enough and both have made the conscious decision to de-couple from the madness that is being created in the west. Wether they can control the unintended consequences and wishful thinking of the psychopaths is another question!

It goes without saying that both Russia and China have some very unsavoury characters in their power structures, but at the moment it looks like Putin is one of our only hopes to try and I hope he has a card left to play against the western PTB that will make them back down is some way before this all get out of control!!

Back
Top Bottom