Session 19 July 2014

Thanks to Laura and the team for this session, and thanks also to Miguel who has offered to translate it into Spanish. For me is very important because the translator is not always right and it is difficult to understand.

Sorry for the mistakes you have. I hope you understand me.

Good session, the nudge I need to knuckle down on the reading to try and peel back the layers and work out my programmes.
Thanks

Q (Perceval) It seems to me that this might apply to a lot of forum members who have been just quietly absorbing the information, but unable to do anything with it because of all this programming and stuff. The seed of knowledge has been planted in those people, but they haven't actually done anything with it.

-> the silence doesn't mean we are just absorbing the information. It has to do with language barriers for most of us.
It doesn't mean neither that we are not active. I assume most of us try to disseminate this knowledge locally and make the seed growing around us. That's not an easy work and we feel very lonely compared to the most active people in this forum.

Really interesting session once again. Thanks to the group and Laura. :) :)

Thanks very much for the interesting session as always. I was expecting some questions related to jet crash over Ukraine. Though I've expected that it was Ukraine\US who played the main role there but the news of the Israelis involvement, as the key player, proves the world being one huge scene for lies and manipulation nevertheless where you are located or move.
I hope more people will start to see something weird going on and asking questions.

Atomas said:
Thanks very much for the interesting session as always. I was expecting some questions related to jet crash over Ukraine. Though I've expected that it was Ukraine\US who played the main role there but the news of the Israelis involvement, as the key player, proves the world being one huge scene for lies and manipulation nevertheless where you are located or move.
I hope more people will start to see something weird going on and asking questions.

They say today that it was a missile launched by the pro-Russian. They say nothing of a pump

mum-didi said:
Q (Perceval) It seems to me that this might apply to a lot of forum members who have been just quietly absorbing the information, but unable to do anything with it because of all this programming and stuff. The seed of knowledge has been planted in those people, but they haven't actually done anything with it.

-> the silence doesn't mean we are just absorbing the information. It has to do with language barriers for most of us.
It doesn't mean neither that we are not active. I assume most of us try to disseminate this knowledge locally and make the seed growing around us. That's not an easy work and we feel very lonely compared to the most active people in this forum.

Really interesting session once again. Thanks to the group and Laura. :) :)
Difficult to generalize either way. I can speak for myself, having just signed up yesterday although for more than 5 years I have been perusing this site and sott.net, gaining a lot of knowledge and, in turn, disseminating it where I could. For most of the time, however, I just felt I had too little to give back to this community - that's why I kept silent.
One positive thing about the language barrier: sometimes its effects just crack me up, being genuinely hilarious. Like how Inspector Clouseau pronounces 'bomb'.
.A

Belisa said:
Thanks to Laura and the team for this session, and thanks also to Miguel who has offered to translate it into Spanish. For me is very important because the translator is not always right and it is difficult to understand.

Sorry for the mistakes you have. I hope you understand me.

Thank you. I've already completed 2/3 of it and expect to finish it soon, at the weekend maximum. Then it will need some proofreading. Cheers.

Difficult to generalize either way. I can speak for myself, having just signed up yesterday although for more than 5 years I have been perusing this site and sott.net, gaining a lot of knowledge and, in turn, disseminating it where I could. For most of the time, however, I just felt I had too little to give back to this community - that's why I kept silent.

That's how I have felt also, and I have to remind myself what I do have knowledge and expertise in (massage and bodywork) contributing where I can. I agree the dissemination of knowledge (particularly psychopathy) around us has been what I have focusing on. It is a very digestible topic and work place psychopathy is every where never mind what's happen on a global scale. I feel the giving back does not just have to be to this community but to the ones we live in also.

gottathink said:

That's how I have felt also, and I have to remind myself what I do have knowledge and expertise in (massage and bodywork) contributing where I can. I agree the dissemination of knowledge (particularly psychopathy) around us has been what I have focusing on. It is a very digestible topic and work place psychopathy is every where never mind what's happen on a global scale. I feel the giving back does not just have to be to this community but to the ones we live in also.
Why not do both?

There's a lot of work to be done and not enough workers. And, working with the group, your efforts will be amplified. Working by ourselves in our local communities, the efforts tend to get dampened.

Following the threads of the last session, this was especially humbling also. My thoughts turning to Caesar, reminded me; in terms of 5d contemplation, of being along the lines of Owen’s book ‘The Life Beyond the Vale’.

Ave Caesar, in your contemplation period. :flowers:

Laura said:
I've been obsessed with my Caesar research for the past two years and everybody in the house has caught the bug so we are very "Caesar oriented".

Much gratitude for this obsession, it has been a great service to many in helping to correct history and look more deeply at themselves and others – thank you for the delvian diving!

Of flight-17, can’t say the bomb “on-board” shocked me that much, nor the Mossad's hand in all this. There were a number of discussions on the inabilities of missile strikes, and with Russia, they have a very large and sophisticated birds-eye view, as do the Americans – internal analysis for them might be pretty dependable, yet what to do with this understanding? The Chess and propaganda game goes on between the two.

The why of the Mossad - as the C’s said:

A: Pride, hubris, warnings to those who know.

In this respect, was thinking that those “who know” include representatives of many respective governments. These same representatives know that Mossad, via their corporate hooks in a great many countries (telecommunications, security etc.), and who operate with near impunity/freedom, is a like a pile of eggshells to get close to. Like the Ostrovsky book, By Way of Deception, which points out that Mossad operate relatively sparsely at home, yet have the ability to become so interconnected abroad, that it must be frighteningly exponential this reach of theirs – and rarely will people say no when asked to do something for these spellbinders.

What also crossed my mind was that through these interconnected networks of people and businesses, that have stretched decades back in time, they might well have something akin to J. Edgar’s files on steroids. So those “who know”, as said above, can never be sure and, may from time to time, be given examples that can be exploited if they get out of line, not to mention crashing a bank/currency here or there should they so choose – much fear revolves around these global blackmailers, bullies and hitmen.

Anyway, difficult to be exactly sure, yet what they have done and are still capable of doing, requires some cosmic intervention.

Thank you all again for the session.

Hi. Another missing passenger plane being reported on BBC news disappeared from radar 50 minutes after take off (sounds familiar) with 116 people on board between Barkino Faso & Algeria. Flight number ends in 17. News just breaking now though this happened many hours ago. Sorry if I've posted this in wrong thread but had to share.

Many thanks to all of you for this latest session--the communication with the Cs continues to be stunning in their revelations and so inspiring to keep us
on the path of searching for knowledge and truth and passing it on to others in appropriate ways.

Excellent work again everyone... Words fail me to describe the level of respect I feel towards what you bring to humanity.

gottathink said:
How can we contribute to the group? What needs doing?
Well the first thing is to be active on the forum. Share your experiences and insights, help people, that kind of thing. It helps strengthen the network. And when you post something in response to another poster's issues it can help others who might have the same issue. The forum threads are read by a lot more people than are actually registered on the forum. Then there are things like helping out with SOTT, translating books, articles, SOTT focus pieces, if you have the language skills. Posting reviews on Amazon, all kinds of things. Often Laura will ask for us to do things, sometimes in a subtle way, but responding to those calls is a good way to balance the energy.

Back
Top Bottom