Session 19 July 2014

SeekinTruth said:
From what I read around the net a couple of days ago, that "boasting" was about a Ukrainian military transport plane that was shot down with a "MANPAD" (man portable anti-air) a day (I think) before the Malaysian passenger plane went down. The the Ukies were supposed to have faked the boasting about the passenger plane with fake Twitter accounts (which Igor Girkin/"Strelkov" doesn't have a twitter account). And then supposedly when the fake was exposed, the Ukies took it down. FWIW.

Yes, he had no accounts in social networks, blogs and channels. they have only one official site:
FzPtpXLIYGM.jpg

in the network is a colossal information war statements militias daily forged and distorted by junta supporters.

SeekinTruth said:
From what I read around the net a couple of days ago, that "boasting" was about a Ukrainian military transport plane that was shot down with a "MANPAD" (man portable anti-air) a day (I think) before the Malaysian passenger plane went down. The the Ukies were supposed to have faked the boasting about the passenger plane with fake Twitter accounts (which Igor Girkin/"Strelkov" doesn't have a twitter account). And then supposedly when the fake was exposed, the Ukies took it down. FWIW.

Did you read the article? They said specifically that this man took it down when he realized it was a passenger plane. The alleged statements are all there.

Of course, you could be right, but this story seems to be what's going around right now.

Lumiere_du_Code said:
Yes, he had no accounts in social networks, blogs and channels. they have only one official site:
FzPtpXLIYGM.jpg

in the network is a colossal information war statements militias daily forged and distorted by junta supporters.

It certainly is difficult to figure out the truth these days. Maybe the Cs are right again. :rolleyes:

Thank you all for another excellent session!

When you talked of the possible rupturing of the "fence" it got me thinking that maybe the seeds I've been planting, (about things I've learned here), on what appears to me as "rocky ground", may finally have a chance to sprout... as the "shocks" may turn those rocks into more fertile soil?

Imagine a person, who likes their little stall inside the fence, having the veil suddenly ripped away by a "cosmic event"... and then, when searching through their dissonant thoughts for some kind of understanding, they remember that "outsider conspiracy guy" who was trying to tell them about the exponential increase in fireball's and how it was totally under-reported by the MSM. They might be inclined to change their mind about their attitude towards you and your ideas.

This might be a great opportunity for the "mesoteric" people to become more active. For those who know but don't speak, due to understanding freewill, it is possible that these kind of shocks will cause those who don't devolve to ask in the right manner, which in turn could strengthen the network, and also possibly put someone on the step behind you...OSIT.

Thanks, Dave

Thankyou everyone for another wonderful session :) They are coming so frequently now.

I was reading the thread "They're Mining Us". John Turndell hit some of the same points as this session. ...

A: Ark is closest in frequency to Caesar; thus the EM bursts upon connection.

Quote from "I'm Crazy".

"alright, now I am going to use some words because you know, we are part of energy, we are part of a vibratory reality and when we think we project electromagnetic thought. When we express .. when we say words we are putting sound to go at that.. that thought that energy, we’re putting sound out in the vibratory reality. And I think it’s about the synchronization of sound. It’s the fine-tuning."

Thoughts and sounds project EM frequency.

Also,
19 July 2014 C's session quote:

(Pierre) Yeah, the shock makes the seed of knowledge grow...

(Ark) No! The knowledge cannot grow by shock. The knowledge can grow only if you get more truth. Shock may only cause the seed to do some job.

(L) Like what?

(Ark) I mean, because you may know things, know things, know things... and do nothing! And then, there comes shock, and then you realize that your knowledge - you were not using your knowledge!

John Tundell even spoke of the difference of energy flow between "thinking" and "believing". The former allows for a flow of energy while believing looks thoughts and energy into a box of what's allowed or possible.
"And I want to go to this because ... see... and I know... I’m treading on fine lines here because hope and believe, we gotta lot tied up - invested in that, and we are putting a lot of our energy into that and I think its feeding it into a void. But hope. Pandora’s. The god’s gave Pandora the box of evil and told her not to open it. Because it had the seven evils of the world in it and it had hope. But Pandora went ahead and opened it, so the seven evils of the world came out and then hope came out. And the god’s said oh well hope came out that’s to help you cope with the evil. No, it’s the box of evil and hope came out of it. You-know... well basic reality is not the box of evil and hope. It was the box of evil. "

Hope. NO. Hope was in the box too...another evil. Another way to put us to sleep in thoughts and by not thinking we hope it will work out or get better because we Believe in Hope.

Quote 19 July 2014 C's session:

(Perceval) It seems to me that this might apply to a lot of forum members who have been just quietly absorbing the information, but unable to do anything with it because of all this programming and stuff. The seed of knowledge has been planted in those people, but they haven't actually done anything with it.

John Turndell
"What makes me think, what is the role, what is this whole concept? (flutters hand next to ear). It’s like a sedation, its like it sedates our thinking process. If I’m going to hope, it’s like waiting to be served, you know there are times when we say, I hope this, and we can say I trust or I pray. Think activate the thinking process. "

I think some of us are barely breaking free of beliefs enough to begin thinking in order to make meaningful contributions. It takes a lot of absorbing! Thank you for this forum.

Wow the suspense over Malaysian Flt 17 was killing me! Thanks for the answer.

Very good session. I'm sorry for Caesar and the interruption of his meditation, but glad that a communication can take place from time to time. It would be marvelous if such interaction could be had with Gurdjieff, Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, Fulcanelli and Krishnamurti. Am I too ambitious? :) Anyway, it would be soooo great!

Thank you Laura, Ark and the gang at the château. Cheers.

I'm thinking of others we may want to communicate with but the problem seems to be that we have to have a frequency match of some sort. I've been obsessed with my Caesar research for the past two years and everybody in the house has caught the bug so we are very "Caesar oriented". That's probably the only reason it worked.

Dirgni said:
Learning said:
Hello everyone and thanks Chateau team for bringing us the new session so fast!

"Session Date: July 19th 2014

(Ark) And then, because we are all the time blocked from knowing more at higher levels, those who have knowledge and those who don't, being beamed in many ways, by some kind of organized thing…

(L) A cosmic event could definitely destroy the frequency fence."

Yeah... but how about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMcoCO027Co

or something similar with the proper words chanted or sung by a team of at least 8 appropriately selected individuals... ?

The C's said :

"A: Sure!

Q: [laughter] (L) What?

A: Work or a huge shock! "

I would be willing to do some work in that direction! And I am sure many of the "seeded" also are...
Could you, please tell us how are things going with the "dance work", Laura?
Anything we can do to help? :)

Maybe you are interested in this:
Life Is Religion: 12 Daily Exercises for Mind, Body, and Soul (English Edition) von Quantum Future Group
_http://www.amazon.de/Life-Religion-Daily-Exercises-English-ebook/dp/B00ED1QDYO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406011275&sr=8-1&keywords=Life+is+Religion

Danke schon Dirgni for your recomandation. (Sorry I don't have the right font)
I found this description on the amazon site:

"Compiled by members of the Quantum Future Group, Life Is Religion guides the reader through 12 daily exercises for spiritual, mental, and physical well-being. Lushly illustrated, each section includes practical advice and inspirational quotations, with suggestions for healthy eating and activities to heighten self-awareness and deal with the stresses of everyday life. Inspired by QFG's ongoing research and Laura Knight-Jadczyk's Cassiopaean Experiment, Life Is Religion is a concise yet comprehensive guide to living a life of truth and compassion. "

That looks like something that can be a great help for anybody.
So you are suggesting that I may need more individual work at this point?
Everybody does, mein Freund, everybody!
And I am sure dancing "the right way" helps too. :)

It is my sincere opinion that there is a great untapped potential in this technique that the C's have recommended so many years ago. I am ready to enthusiastically bring more contribution to any activity that can help with it's implementation.

Thanks again,
Peace :)

Laura said:
I'm thinking of others we may want to communicate with but the problem seems to be that we have to have a frequency match of some sort. I've been obsessed with my Caesar research for the past two years and everybody in the house has caught the bug so we are very "Caesar oriented". That's probably the only reason it worked.

7 (if they haven't already come back into 3D) that immediately came to mind upon reading this, Laura (maybe all, if not most, are already under consideration? just putting it out there though):

G (G.I. Gurdjieff)
JFK (John F. Kennedy)
MLK (Martin Luther King)
Mahatma Mohandas Gandhi
Nikola Tesla
Wilhelm Reich
John Keel

Thanks for the session.

I for one, was surprised by the bomb thing, but I didn't do my research and locate the airport from which that plane flew. It seemed like a slam dunk that the Ukrainians fired the missile, even if they were incompetent, the jet fighters being nearby and all, but I suppose that's how they trick you: Use a Near truth to hide the thing itself. I am curious as to what the evidence will say regarding the explosion of the plane itself, if any remains.

Also, on the Caesar note, in a past session it was revealed that Caesar lived as Socrates in a past life. Since the revelations on Caesar came about I have been skeptical about the validity of the early Jesus comments, as they are sometimes contradictory, though I would still be curious as to whether the Socrates as Caesar statement still holds.

Learning said:
Sorry, bad spelling.

Danke schon Dirgni, for your recommendation.

Peace :)

You are welcome (and no worries about spelling). The important thing about communication is to transmit the content (more or less) successfully. :)

It seems that I talked too much about my country lately. :-[

So you are suggesting that I may need more individual work at this point?
Everybody does, mein Freund, everybody!

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom