Session 19 July 2014

Thank you very much for the session was wonderfull! :D

I wonder why the C's say good bye too quickly

Quote from: gottathink on Yesterday at 08:56:08 AM

How can we contribute to the group? What needs doing?

Well the first thing is to be active on the forum. Share your experiences and insights, help people, that kind of thing. It helps strengthen the network. And when you post something in response to another poster's issues it can help others who might have the same issue. The forum threads are read by a lot more people than are actually registered on the forum. Then there are things like helping out with SOTT, translating books, articles, SOTT focus pieces, if you have the language skills. Posting reviews on Amazon, all kinds of things. Often Laura will ask for us to do things, sometimes in a subtle way, but responding to those calls is a good way to balance the energy.

Okay yes, I think so, it is a bit of programming to overcome for me and perhaps others to actually post and contribute, (I have been making more of an effort to post and reply when I do have input that I think comes from learning and experience as well as asking for feedback and making inquiries). Believing that I/we have nothing to add doesn't help anyone. I did find it somewhat intimidating initially, but that is lessening the more I participate. Not unlike any new thing that one takes up. A bit scary at first, and most certainly reading more and studying helps alot. Curiosity seems to be a great driver because I find I just want to learn more and being afraid doesn't feature at all. It also took me a little while to trust this group as I had been sucked in to following other forums and website that were completely of the wall.

luc said:
Prometeo said:
Menna said:
Just re read the session found this interesting but dont know what this means.

A: Strong psychic connection and long focus period in advance of attempt. Plus, as previously indicated, Caesar volunteered to be accessible. It is a sacrifice at that level. By the way, it WAS Caesar.

Why is it a sacrifice to communicate to 3D at that level?

What do they mean by sacrifice?

What would Caesar be sacrificing?

Because he's on 5th density, he's on contemplation zone, like passive mode of life. When he attends a prayer he stops this to get into action by helping the other. Then he may sacrifice his contemplation state. But... I don't know really, that's my guess.

Fwiw, the following situation came to mind as an analogy:

Imagine it's in the middle of the night, you are deep asleep and have a vivid dream that seems very significant and important to you. Now you hear a faint ringing of the phone - instead of ignoring it, you decide to wake up, walk out of your bedroom and answer the phone. Someone on the line says he must meet a deadline and finish a project until tomorrow morning and asks if you can help him. You say yes, and instead of sleeping, you help out with this project. Now, after you have finished the work, your sleep cycle is completely disrupted and you have to work hard to come into the position again to have such peace of mind and significant dreams...

The C's have said that there is no "time" in 5D so that may mean from Caesars perspective he just died? Thus contemplating his "past" life/lives and his next move apparently into 4D?

Spanish news about MH-17 crash sounds akin to the many official media reports after 9/11 events, i.e.eliciting huge emotional displays upon the death of innocent passengers from Spaniards who are now more than ever convinced of Russia´s involvement in this tragedy. It seems the shock wave only scratched them without bleeding, it´s still a matter of crazy people acting on another planet thing. As for Spain being one of the most financially penalized European country where roughly 200 companies are closing their doors each day, I don´t see how they could possibly connect the dots seeing their own emotional pressure they must deal with for a living. Not only that, but how could this occur if mainstream news are already implying the end of the ...Spanish crisis... will already be a fait accompli within only few years?

Taking myself as an example, even if I´m honored to be part of the forum and grasping as much information as I can, I know I need more shocks, because even after having gone through several hard lessons, subjectively speaking, the pain and what I´ve learned from these lessons may still partly fade away with routines, wishful narratives, etc. So it makes me sad and can´t wrap my head around people´s fate, those who are already dreaming of the end of the Spanish collapse, the day our blue marble will remind us who is in charge.

Q: (L) So, it's their wounds, their programming, their buffers as Gurdjieff says, that keeps them all pointing in dozens of different directions with different opinions, ideas, wounds, fears, and so on. And that prevents unity. Is there anything that can change that?

A: Sure!

Q: [laughter] (L) What?

A: Work or a huge shock!

Q: (Perceval) A huge shock like a giant fireball? Giant meteorite or an earthquake?

A: Some cosmic activity might do it provided the seeds of knowledge have been planted as you have been doing for years now. As we once said, from the fire comes light. There are several levels of meaning there.

As I was reading this, I tried to remember where I read something along the fact -I think it was mentioned in the book 'repelling wetiko" from Peter Levy -, that at the same time all people on the earth at present are living an extraordinary circumstance, i.e. the end of a cycle, in their subconscious mind also lie all their past lives experiences/lessons and that they may be accessed at any time provided the spiritual profile of the individual matches the requisites, just paraphrasing here. I´ve spent a couple of hours seeking that statement because the full context of it was quiet revealing to me. Maybe somebody can relate to it?

hesperides said:
As I was reading this, I tried to remember where I read something along the fact -I think it was mentioned in the book 'repelling wetiko" from Peter Levy -, that at the same time all people on the earth at present are living an extraordinary circumstance, i.e. the end of a cycle, in their subconscious mind also lie all their past lives experiences/lessons and that they may be accessed at any time provided the spiritual profile of the individual matches the requisites, just paraphrasing here. I´ve spent a couple of hours seeking that statement because the full context of it was quiet revealing to me. Maybe somebody can relate to it?

I remember that too, and I've only listened to the Sott radio show featuring him. So he must have said something like that in the show. Not sure if it is transcribed, but here is the thread to that one.

Thanks Château Crew, Laura Ark, and The C's for that formidable Session...

The clues about what is going on in this recent days. was astounding!!!... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Hello!

I want to thank you so much for busting Jesus mith once and for all. :)I feel such a relief.
You made me really happy with founding out the truth about and communicating with Ceasar, how cool!
I' ve had lot's of shocks recently (I'm moving again, don't know yet where) and I think they are helping to see things as they are.
Thanks once again!!! :)

Thank you 3D Student! Anyway, as I will definitevely read this book again, I´ll then report here the entire context of it.

Falling Water said:
The C's have said that there is no "time" in 5D so that may mean from Caesars perspective he just died? Thus contemplating his "past" life/lives and his next move apparently into 4D?
Mmm what?

If I understand you correctly. Yes, that appears to be the case. Caesar died long ago, and he's waiting for the 4rth density on earth to reincarnate apparently. But as there is no time, he may already be there, but the communication with him was with the replication of his soul in 5fth density.

An open universe with non linear encounters.

"
Q: (L) So, it's their wounds, their programming, their buffers as Gurdjieff says, that keeps them all pointing in dozens of different directions with different opinions, ideas, wounds, fears, and so on. And that prevents unity. Is there anything that can change that?

A: Sure!

Q: [laughter] (L) What?

A: Work or a huge shock!

Q: (Perceval) A huge shock like a giant fireball? Giant meteorite or an earthquake?

A: Some cosmic activity might do it provided the seeds of knowledge have been planted as you have been doing for years now. As we once said, from the fire comes light. There are several levels of meaning there.
"

Could one of the above 'several levels of meaning' be the effect of light frequency on DNA? The C's have explained that over 300,000 years ago light frequency was used by the 4D STS to shut down DNA strands. If this time round in the swing of the 'grand cycle' a light frequency instead re-activates DNA strands, the effect, I imagine, would indeed be shocking. Perhaps like the man in Plato's allegory of the cave, who steps outside the flickering shadows of the dark interior, and for the first time in his life sees the sun.

Thanks for a great session
and all the shocks there much appreciated

being meaning to read the caesar thread for a while so gonna head over there now
thanks again good people :cool2:

gottathink said:
Quote from: gottathink on Yesterday at 08:56:08 AM

How can we contribute to the group? What needs doing?

Well the first thing is to be active on the forum. Share your experiences and insights, help people, that kind of thing. It helps strengthen the network. And when you post something in response to another poster's issues it can help others who might have the same issue. The forum threads are read by a lot more people than are actually registered on the forum. Then there are things like helping out with SOTT, translating books, articles, SOTT focus pieces, if you have the language skills. Posting reviews on Amazon, all kinds of things. Often Laura will ask for us to do things, sometimes in a subtle way, but responding to those calls is a good way to balance the energy.

Okay yes, I think so, it is a bit of programming to overcome for me and perhaps others to actually post and contribute, (I have been making more of an effort to post and reply when I do have input that I think comes from learning and experience as well as asking for feedback and making inquiries). Believing that I/we have nothing to add doesn't help anyone. I did find it somewhat intimidating initially, but that is lessening the more I participate. Not unlike any new thing that one takes up. A bit scary at first, and most certainly reading more and studying helps alot. Curiosity seems to be a great driver because I find I just want to learn more and being afraid doesn't feature at all. It also took me a little while to trust this group as I had been sucked in to following other forums and website that were completely of the wall.

I was the same. I would think over and over, what can I give? What can I give? I'm not factually smart, I can't quote from books, I don't know about health and science. When I read it's like I absorb the concept and understand it but any factual data just seems to fall back out again. So I figured O.K. I can at least give my time to SOTT proofreading the transcriptions and I can at least share my personal experiences and opinions and perhaps that will help someone else in some small way. Perhaps sharing my feelings here will give hope to others who feel equally inadequate as I do sometimes. There is always SOMETHING we can give, however small it may seem. At least we are trying :) and I will continue to try to learn... meditate... read

Hi there Lainey,
It has been very helpful for me to read of/connect with others like yourself, you have summed it up well.

Back
Top Bottom