Session 20 June 2009

Thank you once again Laura and the Team :clap:

I have canceled my course with AOL since my last post, after reading further about it. I guess I kinda jumped the gun with that but I was excited to try and learn a breathing technique. I had read one of your posts from a while back where you had given someone advice on saying a prayer to help pace themselves breathing during meditation and it has helped me greatly. This latest news is awesome to say the least and I much await the CD like many others I'm sure. I have just received your Wave Book 7and all I can say is thanks again!

Thx Laura and the team.

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!
I read "2 go!" as words joke related to 2012 (2 more to go (to 2014))
and the whole as "to go to zero new year" ie "to go to no more new year!"

Helle said:
I can't wait to try it with the 'Baha'. Not sure how I'll pronounce the Ba, while breathing in through my nose though? :-[

I posed this same question and was told that in a group setting it would be said by the guide or exercise leader. Alone, you simply think the words, or better yet, the meaning.

I don't think that there is a possibility of verbalizing the syllable "ba" while inhaling. The duct work isn't designed for it.

Rabelais said:
Helle said:
I can't wait to try it with the 'Baha'. Not sure how I'll pronounce the Ba, while breathing in through my nose though? :-[

I posed this same question and was told that in a group setting it would be said by the guide or exercise leader. Alone, you simply think the words, or better yet, the meaning.

I don't think that there is a possibility of verbalizing the syllable "ba" while inhaling. The duct work isn't designed for it.

Yes :D I now know it was meant for the guided meditation. I had a little fun trying the pronouncation(not sure that's a word, excuse my English!) though!

Hmmm...

I find a part of this session synchronistic with thoughts i had yesterday. Yesterday was a VERY difficult day for me: my anxiety was very high, i had difficulty staying focused, and most of my programs were out of control, especially ones based on fear that those I care about and trust will betray me (a theme in my past), getting paranoid (that people pretend that they like me, but they really don't and speak negatively behind my back) and annoyed. I wasn't sure of the cause of all these, and I got the feeling that all my unresolved issues were coming to the surface of my awareness, demanding my dealing with them. It was overwhelming, and felt that I was going nuts!

Then this morning i read this part of the session:
L: [...]And I would like to know is there any relationship between the apparent deterioration of the minds of these two people? {Added note: the similarity of writing styles actually made us think for awhile that it might be the same person. The best way to describe it is schizophrenic ideation.}

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is the relationship?

A: It is not just "waves" beamed by such things as HAARP or microwaves, it is also a quickening of the cosmos. Those who are not integrated will disintegrate at an even faster rate than ever.

Q: (L) Are there any kinds of negative spirits or attachments involved here?

A: Not necessary when the personality is so fragmented.

Q: (L) Alright then. Is there anything that we could do?

A: Perhaps if you could share the technique that you used to achieve emotional cleansing, a lot of people would benefit including the two individuals in question.

About the "quickening of the cosmos": quickening i take it to mean accelerated vibration rate. Based on my understanding, if a thick solid (low vibration) thing is placed in such an environment it will shudder to pieces, because between its particles there isn't a "breathing space" where the particles can move and readjust themselves to the new higher vibration reality.

Perhaps energetically, in our human systems, our emotions of past trauma are in the form of low vibration (more solid) energy, which with this "quickening of the cosmos" will "stand out" within ourselves, thus enable us to see the areas within ourselves we need to work on, the traumatic experiences we have not resolved and hold on to still, where we need to "breath air into" to allow them to dissolve into more flowy, flexible energies. It kind of reminds me of the alchemical Solve et Coagula adage.

Anyway, these are just some thought i had, perhaps way off the mark :oops:

Like everyone else, i am too looking forward for the creation of the CD with the cleansing technique, and i appreciate all your efforts Laura and gang, and thank you for posing the questions that continue to bring to us this much needed information :rockon:

Smaragde said:
About the "quickening of the cosmos": quickening i take it to mean accelerated vibration rate. Based on my understanding, if a thick solid (low vibration) thing is placed in such an environment it will shudder to pieces, because between its particles there isn't a "breathing space" where the particles can move and readjust themselves to the new higher vibration reality.

Perhaps energetically, in our human systems, our emotions of past trauma are in the form of low vibration (more solid) energy, which with this "quickening of the cosmos" will "stand out" within ourselves, thus enable us to see the areas within ourselves we need to work on, the traumatic experiences we have not resolved and hold on to still, where we need to "breath air into" to allow them to dissolve into more flowy, flexible energies. It kind of reminds me of the alchemical Solve et Coagula adage.

Yes. A couple times now the Cs have said that the main thing people need to be working on his healing their emotional blocks, programs, etc - that all that is in the way of them connecting to the higher self. One then assumes that if people can connect to their higher selves, or, in the terms of "The Work," the higher centers, then they have "connected their chakras." The context of the "connect the chakras" comment suggested connection between individuals and not just an internal connection, so perhaps the connections between individuals are predicated on the internal connections being effected first.

I also think that dietary considerations come into play here. How can you deal with toxic emotions if you have not dealt with the toxicity of the body which can mess up your hormones and brain chemicals?

The whole thing seems to start to come together, finally. Detox the body, mind and heart...

Laura said:
Seek10 said:
laura, I booked the class for June 22nd before you said 'WAIT' for couple of reasons, main one is well suited time and another they have $ 100 less , if we reserve before june 30th .

I appreciate if you can post quick sentence of 'Go ahead or not' on sunday, so that I can withdraw, if that is tooooo bad. My guess is C's will say in their usual terms of " if .. then ... else .. ". At this point, I feel like going ahead due to the blockage issues I am facing.

If you have the time and money, go ahead and report back. Just be on alert and observant.

Laura said:
Session Date: June 20th 2009

A: AoL is for beginners and robots!

Q: (L) Oh yeah! (Joe) What did it do? Did you fly? Superpowers? (A**) That was the past life thing, wasn't it? (L) Yeah, I went into a past life memory in the gym. (Joe) Where, here? (L) No, in Florida. Geez... But I guess if people do that, they need to have somebody there. So, there are a couple of ways to tap into these emotional issues that you're talking about that are actually somewhat different from this Art of Living thing?

A: Yes and probably more effective if utilized faithfully. AoL is like the "Diet Coke" of breathing techniques... Just one calorie.

END OF SESSION

I am extremely thankful to you for the intense session and posting so quickly. I dropped out of AoL. I don't need the diet coke , I have practiced yoga, meditation, breathing for years mainly before "Big 4 " , which always evoked intense emotions , which my critical parent used to ridicule and demean infinite ways. Later part , I mixed , matched different techniques for emotional cleansing, for lack of validation, these experiences became food of negative introject for intense friction and even emotional sleep. I feared them as "rituals" , despite the positive difference they made.

It is time for change of techniques. I too wait for your CD.

As if he knows what is going to happen regarding this course ( financially) , big brother gave me traffic ticket.

Thank you again.

Shar said:
anart said:
Well, I certainly can't claim to have the answer to that, but, at this point I think we can gather that there are 5 more years until '0 new year' - the beginning of the next cycle - year 0, as it were. (We're currently at year 309,000 give or take a few). The meaning of '2 go!' is an interesting question.

If it adheres to the structure of the rest of the sentence, then we could logically assume that the 2 relates to years as well. Perhaps in 2 years something or someone 'goes'? Perhaps in 2 years, some process begins - as in 'go'. Perhaps in 2 years some shift in perception occurs? Perhaps I'm not even close on any of those guesses? ;)

Could it mean 2 people? Like maybe Ark and Laura? Perhaps they are going to get a jump on us. :thup:

sess 000909
Q: (A) Taking into account the decreasing of the period, I came to the conclusion from all the data, that the coming visit of the comet cluster will be, most
probably in the middle of 2009, with possible plus or minus 6 months. So, it will come 2009. Are these calculations correct?
A: You are doing well.
Q: (A) Is the comet cluster going to come in 2009?
A: We refrain here...

This 2009 middle is w.r.t to 2012 dead line . 4D transition happens before cluster bombardment . so is 2 years for 4D transition? . I don't know it's a guess.

OR another possibility

Q: Why? Is there something we should be watching for?
A: Best to keep watching....
Q: Anything in particular we should be watching for?
A: No. Be open to all possibilities.

Q: Are we on the verge of a) an alien invasion; b) a cometary impact; c) the appearance of a twin sun, a death star in our solar system?
A: Wait and see.
Q: I don't want to wait and see! (A) Wait and see! When it hits us, we will know! (L) Let me ask this....
A: What a glorious transition to 4th density STO. With maybe a quick stopover in 5th just to pick up a few things for the trip!
is the '2 years' time for stopover at 5D for some body ?. :scared:

I find a part of this session synchronistic with thoughts i had yesterday. Yesterday was a VERY difficult day for me: my anxiety was very high, i had difficulty staying focused, and most of my programs were out of control, especially ones based on fear that those I care about and trust will betray me (a theme in my past), getting paranoid (that people pretend that they like me, but they really don't and speak negatively behind my back) and annoyed. I wasn't sure of the cause of all these, and I got the feeling that all my unresolved issues were coming to the surface of my awareness, demanding my dealing with them. It was overwhelming, and felt that I was going nuts!

Same here. Just reading along with it, I started breathing in through the nose, out through the mouth, and hearing the Ba-Ha in my head. Since then, its been an increasing outpouring of different kinds of tears: like silent inner sobbing. It bubbled up and out a bit here and there, like a rusty hatch on a boat. Working on pacing through the 'waves' of emotion is a bit disconcerting.

What Laura says here is important, osit:

I also think that dietary considerations come into play here. How can you deal with toxic emotions if you have not dealt with the toxicity of the body which can mess up your hormones and brain chemicals?

The whole thing seems to start to come together, finally. Detox the body, mind and heart...

I have moments when I think I could/should detox faster, and that's a sure way to crash the whole thing and get stuck in a health crisis. It doesn't help matters when I cave in and eat something I shouldn't. :-[ (pie is my downfall)

As awesome as it is to have another direction to assist in the Work, it still bears repeating that progress often comes in its own 'time', and fussing over it won't make a positive difference. When the emotional surf gets to be too much, pacing oneself keeps the process from getting stuck.

First of all, thanks to Laura and her team for the great session.

Here's my guess on the "5 years" thing.

It obviously has more meanings, because they used exclamation marks as delimiters between parts of the message.
But if you read it without the delimiters, it reads like some sort of a warning...

It sounds like "You have 5 years to go, and Countdown begins (zero) at the New Year."
New year is probably the beginning of 2010.

They made a reference to these five years in the previous session too. It certainly evokes a strong sense of urgency, e.g. action should be taken as soon as possible.

What the other meanings could be - I'm not sure.

Of course, I could be completely wrong about this...

Helle said:
My husband asked me how You guys are preparing for this Cataclysm, and if I really believe it! (He thinks I'm slightly mad, which makes my life somewhat difficult ;) )

How ARE you preparing? Materialistic I mean, as in housing, food, long term plans etc.
I have this strange faith that everything's going to be okay, that everything's going to happen as it should, and I'll know what to do etc.
Am I being a complete fool here? I mean, I'm actually not sure HOW to prepare materially (is that a word?!). I can't very well build me a bunker alone..
Mentally and spiritually I know how to prepare, I feel I've been ready since I was born!

Personally, I don't really have a "long-term plan". Sure, one can stockpile food and batteries and build an underground lair, but note that this is exactly what the pathocracy appears to be doing. If only they have a pass into the underground bunker, they'll survive any potential cataclysms. If only they have a big seed vault filled with genetically contaminated seeds that self-destruct after one season, they'll be okay. :rolleyes: If only...

In terms of a single individual or family, what can you do? Stockpile food, and if/when things get bad enough, everyone else will be starving, and they will find out about your stash of food. Even if you are in the country, mass migrations of people out of cities could easily make your "country hideaway" not so "country" and not so hidden!

I guess my point is that if things really do get THAT bad, then all bets are off. All the solutions or preventative measures we can think of are generally based on 3D thinking - which is what got us all into this mess to begin with.

I think the best ways to prepare for whatever the future holds is like Laura said: detox the body, mind, and soul. That may just give you the advantage you need to really see what to do, and when to do it.

None of us are getting out of this life alive. That much we know. So what remains is: The only thing that matters is what we do with the time we are given (thanks Gandalf!!). ;D

Together, we might be able to accomplish something, but maybe we can't yet even envision exactly what that "something" is! Part of always "having a plan" is obsession with the 3D way of doing things, the need for comfort, of a "sure thing". But nothing in this life is certain. And the more we try to cling to a way of life, a way of being, or our own miseries, the more we probably need to learn something about getting over those handicaps - detoxing, as it were.

I believe that the future is open and the possibilities are limitless. I base this belief on the "impossible" tasks I have seen accomplished so far by others, and on my own experiences over the past many years. I also think that we've got a LOT of work to do. If we spend all of our time worrying about how we will eat and where we will sleep and if we'll have enough shower gel, we will lose a lot of energy that could actually be put into really Doing something and enabling us to collectively find that alternate path towards something greater than the destiny that the PTB have outlined for us all.

As I've noted in past posts, I spend a lot of time in reflection. In the past (years before now) I have thought about what it must have been like during WWII-- a foreign army invading your country, destroying your cities, being thrown into prison camps, bombs dropping on your heads, having to cooperate with the enemy in order to survive. I've thought about the Great Depression, masses of people out of work, desperate competition for any available job, your family in rags going hungry. I would think about contemporary America and wonder what would happen if we were put into these horrible circumstances again? Can you visualize today's population standing in long lines for bread or soup waiting patiently and peacefully? Not likely! Let's face it, the WWII generation and mindset are long gone! So even if you tried to secure a place of protection with stockpiled food and water, how long before the marauding mobs would find you out? As much as I would like to see a collective sharing and assistance characterized by goodwill and cooperation, which would be the best way to provide for everyone as well as possible, I can't imagine our violence prone society reacting that way. And most of us have little or no skills of the self-sufficient kind or no access to 'live off the land'. Just think how dependent we have become on all of our electronic devices. Plus, if the sky is raining meteors, it just ain't gonna be pretty! I guess those trailers for 2012 can give a fairly accurate picture. Despite this, I also think of the Jews who got out of Nazi Germany before it was too late. Sometimes I feel like a sitting duck waiting for catastrophe to happen. Am I a complete fool to be doing this? Should I be withdrawing my savings and using it in any way that might improve the situation instead of leaving it in the bank to soon become worthless when our economy totally crashes? The C's say, don't anticipate--the future is open--help is on the way. Guess you just have to have faith and try to learn to look into the eye of disaster and not flinch!

Kresnik said:
I think the best ways to prepare for whatever the future holds is like Laura said: detox the body, mind, and soul. That may just give you the advantage you need to really see what to do, and when to do it.

Detoxing my body is my main issue atm, seeing as I can't even stick to a detox diet for more than a week at a time, before I suddenly find myself shoveling down toxic food in buckets, how am I EVER going to get anywhere?! :/

I'll find a way to make it (my machine) do as I wish, we still have slightly differences in opinion..

Thank you Laura and the rest of the team!!

:rockon:

Laura said:
Q: (L) What technique is that?

A: Remember an entire night of cleansing tears?!

As I read the wave, these passages where you have been tearing all night, got really imprinted in my head (for me it felt that it must have been a release). I had the wish in doing the same, just sobbing, but I did block the emotions all time. But nontheless in the last months it got easier to cry, to let it flow, so to speak.

I'm looking forward for the CD!

Session 20 June 2009 said:
A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

As I read it first, I had to think about a riddle. But haven't found a solution yet. ;)

Helle said:
Detoxing my body is my main issue atm, seeing as I can't even stick to a detox diet for more than a week at a time, before I suddenly find myself shoveling down toxic food in buckets, how am I EVER going to get anywhere?! :/

I'll find a way to make it (my machine) do as I wish, we still have slightly differences in opinion..

Yes it can be quite hard, by me it is sugar I'm addicted to, but now I take honey, or full cane sugar, which isn't maybe still the best solution but it is a step forward.
Is it possible for you to find alternatives, what you can eat instead of it? Or just take one food item off your unhealthy eating list, one step at a time?

Laura said:
Detox the body, mind and heart...

I found it in the last session quite interesting, where a thought popped up, that this has something to do with three centres? To repair the circuits of the machine to get connectected with the higher centres. Triskelion?
But it maybe way off.

Kresnik said:
None of us are getting out of this life alive. That much we know.
Well, if you mean that sooner or later the body of each of us is going to die, you are probably right. For the rest I would not be so sure. The future is always open - or so I think. Probabilities may change. An even if you are "almost sure" - events with probability ZERO do happen. This is one of the discussed "paradoxes" of the probability theory.

Back
Top Bottom