Session 20 June 2009

Freelancer said:
First of all, thanks to Laura and her team for the great session.

Here's my guess on the "5 years" thing.

It obviously has more meanings, because they used exclamation marks as delimiters between parts of the message.
But if you read it without the delimiters, it reads like some sort of a warning...

It sounds like "You have 5 years to go, and Countdown begins (zero) at the New Year."
New year is probably the beginning of 2010.

They made a reference to these five years in the previous session too. It certainly evokes a strong sense of urgency, e.g. action should be taken as soon as possible.

What the other meanings could be - I'm not sure.

Of course, I could be completely wrong about this...

Actually, context means a lot... in this case, as "5 more years!" was finished... my mental question was "what do you mean?" and then came "2 go!" and then my mental question was "before what?" and the answer came: "0 new year!" and I understood that it meant the beginning of a new era.

This all happened silently and very fast, but it is not unusual for me to get a whole lot of information in my head as the letters of a linear bit of that info are spelled out. Those spelled out replies generally represent numerous layers of meaning which I usually get in a sort of "instant download" that is almost overwhelming. That's why it always amuses me when people come along and try to tell me what the Cs really meant and that I didn't get it. Lord, do I ever get it! Sometimes so much that there is no way to convey it all.

Laura said:
Freelancer said:
First of all, thanks to Laura and her team for the great session.

Here's my guess on the "5 years" thing.

It obviously has more meanings, because they used exclamation marks as delimiters between parts of the message.
But if you read it without the delimiters, it reads like some sort of a warning...

It sounds like "You have 5 years to go, and Countdown begins (zero) at the New Year."
New year is probably the beginning of 2010.

They made a reference to these five years in the previous session too. It certainly evokes a strong sense of urgency, e.g. action should be taken as soon as possible.

What the other meanings could be - I'm not sure.

Of course, I could be completely wrong about this...

Actually, context means a lot... in this case, as "5 more years!" was finished... my mental question was "what do you mean?" and then came "2 go!" and then my mental question was "before what?" and the answer came: "0 new year!" and I understood that it meant the beginning of a new era.

This all happened silently and very fast, but it is not unusual for me to get a whole lot of information in my head as the letters of a linear bit of that info are spelled out. Those spelled out replies generally represent numerous layers of meaning which I usually get in a sort of "instant download" that is almost overwhelming. That's why it always amuses me when people come along and try to tell me what the Cs really meant and that I didn't get it. Lord, do I ever get it! Sometimes so much that there is no way to convey it all.

And I think we do not have to forget that this is a comunication between Laura and the higher self, even if the comunication will give answers or tools to many of us, and also tracks of the situation in the third density with tips to those who recognize the application, this information belongs to the sphere of knowledge and state of being Laura has at the time of the session as She is the one asking. So maybe in those cases She is the only one capable of putting together the pieces of the puzzle and also maybe it is possible that in some cases contradictory or nonsense responses should not be taken into account as they are the result internal momentary contradictions, or or fleeting thoughts crossed. That's how I see it..

Thanks Laura and the team for the effort put in and sharing it with us ...

Frankly I am quite happy that I "don't have to sit through" the AoL course - just reading the website made me ... squirm. And that "looking into the eyes" thing I found chilling - even as to look into your OWN eyes is hard enough. But I was going to do it, if it was beneficial to learn ...

Looking forward to the CD - and I have a request: Would it be possible to purchase this CD in Mp3 format - like on Sutphen's website ... for those who are cut off from the postal grid?

Anyway ... thanks again and looking forward to the CD!

Pryf said:
And I think we do not have to forget that this is a comunication between Laura and the higher self, even if the comunication will give answers or tools to many of us, and also tracks of the situation in the third density with tips to those who recognize the application, this information belongs to the sphere of knowledge and state of being Laura has at the time of the session as She is the one asking. So maybe in those cases She is the only one capable of putting together the pieces of the puzzle and also maybe it is possible that in some cases contradictory or nonsense responses should not be taken into account as they are the result internal momentary contradictions, or or fleeting thoughts crossed. That's how I see it..

Yes, there is that. But there is very little "internal momentary contradictions or "fleeting thoughts" that go on in me during sessions. For me, it is a state of total beginner's mind. I am just a question. That is, perhaps, the single most important quality for doing this sort of thing, I think - getting your self out of the way in terms of assumptions.

What is more problematic is the strong emotional beliefs and assumptions of others present. For example, it was very difficult to receive when Craig P was present. There was even one moment when the answer began to come and was suddenly diverted. It was this moment:

Q: (L) Alright. We're here because people have pressing questions. Ask away. (Craig) So. This is a big one for me. Who was behind the attempted assassination of my first spiritual teacher Maharishi Mahesh Yogi?

A: You aren't going to like the answer. Let's just say elements of secret services were involved.

When the Cs came through with the second sentence of that answer, it was almost like the feeling you get when you walk into a wall... and the wall was the emotional state of Craig who simply would not be able to bear the whole answer that was sitting there in my head. I actually felt frustrated that it had been truncated.

Here there is another section which started with "fives"

A: Welcome!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: 5 near of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Why five?

A: It's a special occasion!

[Personal remarks deleted]

Q: (L) I have the idea that we should make a video to show people how to safely and effectively use a board-type instrument to work through their issues, to find out what's lurking in their own subconscious mind, possibly to do spirit release therapy on themselves (one of the few ways it can be done), and just in general to bring some light to the topic of using a board-type instrument as a means for self-development. What do you think about this idea?

A: 5 of us think it is stupendous!!!

Thanks for the reply Laura!

Your clarification makes things much clearer.
The way their response is written is actually the consequence of the whole question/answer process which happens quite fast.

Yes, that gives quite a different meaning to their message.
Good to know!

By the way, I was quite surprised about your description of the "old" meditation/prayer method you used, because it was similar to the technique I use for many years now. The template was also based on Christianity at first, but then I modified it to be "general" or "religion-less", because I felt it kind of limited me as I gained more knowledge.
I also knew that breathing was somehow important, although it seems your breathing sequence was slightly different than mine.
Your aim, if I recall correctly, was to do the whole thing 20 times, while I did cycles of 3 (it felt right to me) while I tried to control my breathing in and out.
Until now I thought it was just a useful self-devised exercise, but now it got me thinking... maybe it's more useful than I thought, since it turns out it's not quite self-devised?

It definitely can trigger some memories, but it's kind of hard to put those memories to a meaningful context. They have mostly been just bits and pieces of past events, but as I said - rational mind has trouble interpreting (or even validating) them.

According to the C's - there is a correct way to do the exercise.
Now, that would be useful to know!

Anyway, it seems that we are heading to one of the most exciting periods in the history of Earth, so we'd better be prepared!
Knowledge in, emotional/karmic garbage out! :D

Laura said:

Sorry if i am dense here, but i am still puzzled by the "2 go".

Do we have to understand it like "To go" or are the C's talking about 2 years?

Gandalf said:
Sorry if i am dense here, but i am still puzzled by the "2 go".
Do we have to understand it like "To go" or are the C's talking about 2 years?

It means "Five more years to go"

then the question in Laura's mind was "before what" and the answer was

"0 New year."

I suppose that could mean "no new year" or a new era beginning with the year "0"

Last edited by a moderator:
My first reaction was to understand it as "no more new year". But then I'm biased by what's going on here on Earth :/

Wow, huge thanks to Laura and the team. Talk about synchronies, as what’s happening to many people in regards to the Iran situation (i.e. Iranians abroad), can only be described as unstable behaviour.

Just to clarify my understanding, the breathing techniques can help with emotional blockages, in combination with detoxifying the mind and body, but how do you deal with karmic burdens?

Is it that the breathing can help with past life memory leading to a better understanding of karmic burdens and how to deal with them?

Hi,

Thnx to everybody on this powerful signs and tips...

I would like to put emphasis on body-oriented therapies that are today very developed in various ways.
They use breathing as a key to unlock "necessary" emotions and events that are crucial "carriers" of false personality.
As far as modern psychotherapy is concern with breath, it all started with W. Reich and latter A. Lowen, so I would like
to also recommend work of this pioneers for further reading. If we add C's ancient technique, we can get uber-technique...
This is what I'm doing in my paper that will be done in 2-3 weeks, I will precisely, who-how-where and why concerning this topics.

One more thing...

"Eiri Eolas" when I heard it, I instantly pronounce it as I was latter described. I feel this as really powerful "mantra".
And whan I pronounce it I sound like Mila Jovovich in 5th element when she says LeeLoo: video clip:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax6vcY2P_OQ&feature=related

And Prayer...In my experience, the best thing is that everybody make their own rayers and modification of ancient ones.
This is great "excuse" to start working on emotional connection with divine or to be more precisely to God.
In Philokalia there are great instructions how to pray...

:)

Is it "Ba ba ba ba..." breathing in and "Ha ha ha ha...." breathing out, or one long Baaaaaaa... and one long Ha.......?

In reply to Helle and Raelais, regarding having difficulty in verbalizing "ba" whilst inhaling, I offer the following quote from Huna, A Beginner's Guide by Enid Hoffman
Each sound you utter has a correlating movement of lips, tongue and teeth. These movements, synchronized with the breath, cause changes in our body. They can be sounded aloud, or silently, but the muscle action should always be the same.

Here is a short list of words that relate to our breathing and can be used in conjunction with the breath to effect a change as defined in the list. To use them, sound aloud or silently all the words, holding the meaning of each one as you proceed within your mind. Develop a clear understanding of what your tongue, lips,teeth and breath do simultaneously as you practice. It is very effective to sound the outgoing words as deeply as you can and allow the ingoing sounds to be non-verbal - absolutely silent, with the motions of the sounds shaped within your mouth.
[...]
HA: the outpouring breath "transitory light." To get to the point of a joke, the meaning within something, to understand what was not understood. In English this corresponds to our "Aha!"

In terms of the ancient meanings of Ba and Ha, in Huna words have many meanings, and the following is taken from the Glossary of a Prepublication manuscript of Tad and Ardie James, Lost Secrets of Ancient Hawaiian Huna, 1994
Ha: 1. Breath; breath of life, hence the breath from God. 2. To breathe, exhale, breathe upon, breathe out. 3. To inhale, breathe in. 4. The Breth from the Supreme Spirit that contains the radiant energy essential to life; the living water, the water of life that flows from the breath of God; the mana or power of life that flows as oxygen. 5. Four. ...

(N.B. there is no b in Huna, p is substituted in its place)

Pa:1. Fence, wall, corral, pen, style, enclosure, courtyard, arena, extremity; to build a fence. 2. Dish, plate, pan. 3. Mother of Pearl shell. 4. Of drinking, hearing, feeling, and activity of the wind, sun, moon. To get-touch, contact, reach, gain control of; to blow (as wind), shine (as moon or sun), hear, drink. 5. To sound; beat, rhythm; thump of a gourd on a pad; signal to begin a dance or drumming. 6. Barren, as a female; parched, as land. 7. Temporary, fleeting

Also, in Huna, the Ha exercise, deep breathing - sounding the word ha when exhaling - builds up any idea held in your mind during the inhalation; this exercise builds mental vitality or force called "will." (paraphrased from Enid Hoffman). In addition, contact is made with the Higher Self by using sets of four Ha breaths, with the exhalations twice the length of the inhalations.

I'm getting off-track here, some of this might be of use, or not.

Back
Top Bottom