Session 22 March 2014

ELTE2307 said:
Hi everyone

Can someone explains what PTB stands for and why Putin is the best of his kind?
His action in Crimea doesn't seem to be guided by a friendly and cooperative temper.
Am I wrong? :cry:

ELTE2307

As far as understanding what has, and is, going on in Ukraine and Crimea, you would benefit from reading this thread.

Crimea's people voted, without coercion, to join Russia. Whereas, Ukraine was taken over, with violence, and these neo-nazis were/are supported by the US and UK. If you read sott.net, you would, also, get a good view of what is actually taking place in Ukraine and Crimea.

I've been checking this thread during last couple weeks for new sessions and here it is :)
Many thanks for rising the questions around Crimea, Mr. Putin and mysterious Flight. In regards to former two, there are so much pro-Western propaganda going on through all national local media sources (Baltic states) that for an ordinary man it's almost impossible to hear a second opinion. Also there are ongoing debates at politician level how to prevent Russian TV channels to reach our country's tv audience as pro-Russian media "is broadcasting Kremlin propaganda".

C's answers in regards to Russia's leader peronality is very encouraging. Good to know he is a man :-)

As I've been observing the situation around Ukraine and Russia very closely, I was wondering what has happened that the US retreated from their very aggresive stance... And here C's provided us some clues related to another hot topic of missing flight.

Thanks for very informative and timely seesion!

Weller said:
That said, what ever happened to all govts operating under one umbrella already, haven't the C's said something about this in the past...are the "bullies" in the US operating as a faction outside of this group? Is Putin, as a "better" (as opposed to "good") guy in world politics, operating under this umbrella or not...and if not, how did Russia escape it? Just how many factions are there, and if they are already operating at such cross-purposes why would a 'high-level' warning of any kind (as was similarly suggested with the Columbia Shuttle) be at all effective; hasn't the horse left the barn?

Does it have to be either-or? I think it isn't. In any hierarchy populated by psychopaths, you will have inner struggle within each faction as well as factions fighting with one another - all of them thinking they are "the best" and "on top". There are many groups, many factions - some overlap with others, and in this way it all connects across the world into a giant cesspool. That's the shape the one-world government seems to have taken: what unifies it is not so much a unity of agenda as it is a unity of the "spirit" of their agendas - they are psychopathic.

Some of those factions have more power and influence - "higher" positions - than others. Likewise, some have a greater sphere of influence than others. Many of the relatively powerful factions can be found within the Military-Industrial-Intelligence complex. Some are more hidden, some more overt; some we can know about, others not.

So what about someone like Putin? He has basically created his own faction - on a basis other than the raw greed and destructiveness of psychopaths. Doesn't mean Russia is free from the one-world government - there are still various groups active and exerting influence in Russia that are part of it. But the hold on Russia is "looser" because Putin has been busy consolidating power for himself and his own "team", and exerting it.

The Russian society is still the same basic kind of society as in all controlled countries - i.e., as in all countries. But at the top, moves are being made that conflict with the overall interest of big parts of the one-world government. I think most other players around the world see Putin as being involved in the same kind of rivalry everyone else is up to - they can't really understand him as he is. Western powers are against him, some large Eastern powers see mutual benefit in his actions. And so, Putin's actions both fit his own agenda and the overall pattern of the never-ending rivalry on the world stage. Because of this, he can find allies, and can proceed.

Corvinus said:
Under higher power you mean higher 3d sts levels or 4D sts, or both because it seems they are at the top very colinear and from session it seemed like the word was about 4D sts because they mentioned interdimensional blackmail so it would suggest there was some kind of contact with 4D even if they were not responsible for that plane?

Hard to say, but there was reference made in previous sessions to a breakaway group of humans that have high tech, possibly "alien" tech, that are the interface between 3D and 4Dsts. I assumed that this was the group that was responsible for shooting down the Columbia shuttle as a message to the Bush govt. Such a group would probably have a crossover with "hyperdimensional" forces engaged in "blackmail". That doesn't necessarily mean these are the "advisors" but maybe someone connected to them that has connections to the overt 3D ptb.

"Q: (Perceval) So their whole thing is all about control... nuclear or global war, and that's the end of it. They've always wanted to control things and squeeze the people even tighter. (L) Well, the only thing that ever scares or stops a psychopath is a bigger psychopath. Um, I just have the feeling that somehow MOSSAD is involved in all of this business, like maybe even this plane thing. It's just too, um...

A: Maybe they live up to their motto?

Q: (L) "By way of deception, thou shalt do war." So that would suggest that, at some level, MOSSAD is involved with these advisors or interpreters, or somehow... (Perceval) They've said in the past that MOSSAD is near the top of the hierarchy. (L) So, at the top of MOSSAD, there's the interface with the hyperdimensional STS beings, more or less.

A: Yes."

I'm just putting this out there, but is this why Western leaders allow Israel to get away with the things they do? The endless atrocities, the clandestine operations etc... Because the Israelis (Mossad) are the ones in the know?

Weller said:
But color me clueless, I do take issue with the interpretation that the missing flight was some how a direct warning regarding Crimea specifically...at best I can see it as an unrelated, alarming event that signalled slowing down the empire-building/war-mongering in the same way that you don't climb that tree in a thunderstorm, i.e., pick your battles.

The idea isn't that it was a direct warning, but that it was "interpreted" as such by "advisors". It seems it is more likely that it was a natural reaction to the infringement of free will that was being planned by the Empire. The plane disappearing pulled them up short, their "advisors" understood that when such things happen, it means something, that they should take note, that they should remember that there is a "higher power" and not to push their luck. That "higher power" can either be actual hyperdimensional forces/beings or simply the "higher power" that is the natural laws of free will in the universe.

alteroru486 said:
So we still do not know what "Five years to go." means. It may be ten months or ten years, but it makes all the difference! I have already noticed that Cs have been playing cat and mouse, not giving straight answers. Sometimes they explain that the answer can violate free will but is it also the case in that particular issue? I doubt it if that could be so secret that they do not want to reveal the meaning.

You should keep in mind that the future is still "open" to some extent. Reality can be directed to a significant degree by the input of consciousness/information, i.e. what conscious beings chose to do and do. So you can understand how any definite predictions of what will happen or when is pretty much impossible.

A great THANK YOU ALL for this last session! :D

Not really a relief about Putin, rather a confirmation! as I have somewhere in my attic a tattered old book, a compilation of private propheties from XVIIth century to XXth, mainly Christian oriented, revealing that Russia in our times will be "the Light of the world".

Just this morning when I woke up it passed my mind there is an new session and now here it is.

:D :D :D THANK YOU !!

Just the other day my girlfriend asked me about this missing plane and I recalled from the wave that there was an place that went missing and that people where "captured" in time and space and my idea was that this occurred this time again and now bum...

Also it is good to see that many people see how shallow it this UKRAINE GAME!

here is an link interesting that Israel has closed all Embassies

_http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/03/for-the-first-time-in-history-israel-suspiciously-closes-all-embassies-consulates-world-wide-video-2459734.html

bye

Boy is that not the truth.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR2Me9Aeu-k
ametist said:
This sounds to me that if MOSSAD as one of the the highest up and in contact with the 4D STS is influencing an interpretation leading to err on the side of caution, as you said, reflects the ideas that the C's described over the years;
The PTB/STS forces pushing things so that it will all eventually blow up in their face, eventually resulting something that is 'bad' for <them>. As in portents of the Lizzies' agenda falling apart before they will be able to put it into effect, now trying to brake and slipping but probably too little - too late, kind of thing.

Perceval said:
The impression I had was that they were just being funny and/or emphasizing the fact that it already IS happening, as in right now, all around.

Perceval said:
alteroru486 said:
So we still do not know what "Five years to go." means. It may be ten months or ten years, but it makes all the difference! I have already noticed that Cs have been playing cat and mouse, not giving straight answers. Sometimes they explain that the answer can violate free will but is it also the case in that particular issue? I doubt it if that could be so secret that they do not want to reveal the meaning.

You should keep in mind that the future is still "open" to some extent. Reality can be directed to a significant degree by the input of consciousness/information, i.e. what conscious beings chose to do and do. So you can understand how any definite predictions of what will happen or when is pretty much impossible.

Thank you for the session!
I didn't wait for the translation and I translated Google. :thup:

Keyhole said:
I thought that perhaps the C's may have meant others doing the Work moving slowly toward the reality that Laura and the others at the Châteaux occupy - In the Knowledge and Being series of videos 'Information theory and reality creation' Laura speaks about shifting from one reality to the next via the conscious choices that we make.

I thought the same when I first read it; something along the lines that the Châteaux crew is already living in 'different' reality, in terms of Laura's explanation from Knowledge and Being videos. From that perspective, and because they are living together and making informed choices and actions as a closely connected network, as well as increasing their consciousnesses by arranging information by a truth and also increasing their FRV (with EE, Diet, Work..), perhaps it can be said they have changed their reality as a group, thus planting a seed for a new reality on the Earth, that's now only a potential, but when others begin joining their reality by rising and matching the Châteaux crew's levels of FRV and consciousness, and by tuning in, the seed of 'potential' reality will grow and start gaining momentum thus becoming more realized so to speak. And that may be the conduit that Cs have mention before.

Anyway, that's just my current view on this, please tell me if I'm way of the mark. Here's the excerpt of the session on the topic of conduit development.
Session 26 November 1994
Q: (L) At this point of dimensional transition, is what we are doing, anchoring a frequency, are we creating a sort of "super string" network that will literally create another earth in 4th density, which will then exist in 4th density, and the old 3rd density earth -- almost like the splitting of a one celled organism, only in this splitting one half of it moves into another dimension and is energized and quite literally created by the anchoring frequency, while the old one remains and experiences 3rd density reality?

A: Step by step.

Q: (L) Are we anchoring frequency to create a split?

A: One developing conduit.

Q: (L) We are developing a conduit?

A: Yes. One.

Q: (J) How many conduits do we need?

A: Open.

Q: (T) Is this conduit going to allow those who remain behind to be able to move to 4th density easier when they are ready?

A: No.

Q: (T) What is the conduit for?

A: You and those who will follow you.

Q: (T) Oh, this is for those of us who will move to 4th density. We will move through and they will follow us through the conduit. (J) Oh, others who are ready?

A: Your group here tonight.

Q: (L) Does this mean we will have followers or just us here now?

A: Open. Up to you.

Q: (L) This conduit. Is this a conduit through which an entire planet will transition?

A: You are one. There are others.

Q: (L) There are other planets...

A: No. Conduit.

Q: We are one conduit and there are conduits...

A: No. Developing at this point.

Q: (J) So, at this point we are developing a conduit?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) There are other groups on this planet developing their own conduits?

Q: (T) These are conduits for us to move to 4th density in?

A: Knowledge is the key to developing a conduit.

Q: (T) I am working on the assumption that all of us here are part of the family of light, is this true?

Q: (T) And we have been drawn together in order to develop this conduit from where we are?

Q: (T) Are there others in this area?

Q: (T) Are they supposed to join with us or are they working on their own?

Q: (T) Okay, so it is up in the air as to whether we join with them, they join with us, or we all work independently.

A: It is up to how much publicity you manage to get.

Q: (T) Do we want publicity on this?

Q: (L) Would it help us?

Q: (T) We're developing a conduit to move us from 3rd density to 4th density. Once we have moved through the conduit does that mean we have completed what we came here to do, and that is anchor the frequency?

A: Partly.

Q: (T) Is the conduit kind of like an escape hatch for us?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Let me get this straight. When we move through this conduit, are the other...

A: You will be on the 4th level earth as opposed to 3rd level earth.

Q: (L) What I am trying to get here, once again, old practical Laura, is trying to get a handle on practical terms here. Does this mean that a 4th density earth and a 3rd density earth will coexist side by side...

A: Not side by side, totally different realms.

Q: (L) Do these realms interpenetrate one another but in different dimensions...

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, in other words, a being from say, 6th density, could look at this planet we call the earth and see it spinning through space and see several dimensions of earth, and yet the point of space/time occupation is the same, in other words, simultaneous. (J) They can look down but we can't look up.

Q: (L) So, in other words, while all of this cataclysmic activity is happening on the 3rd dimensional earth, we will be just on our 4th dimensional earth and this sort of thing won't be there, and we won't see the 3rd dimensional people and they won't see us because we will be in different densities which are not "en rapport", so to speak?

A: You understand concept, now you must decide if it is factual.

Damian said:
"Q: (Perceval) So their whole thing is all about control... nuclear or global war, and that's the end of it. They've always wanted to control things and squeeze the people even tighter. (L) Well, the only thing that ever scares or stops a psychopath is a bigger psychopath. Um, I just have the feeling that somehow MOSSAD is involved in all of this business, like maybe even this plane thing. It's just too, um...
A: Maybe they live up to their motto?
Q: (L) "By way of deception, thou shalt do war." So that would suggest that, at some level, MOSSAD is involved with these advisors or interpreters, or somehow... (Perceval) They've said in the past that MOSSAD is near the top of the hierarchy. (L) So, at the top of MOSSAD, there's the interface with the hyperdimensional STS beings, more or less.
A: Yes."

I'm just putting this out there, but is this why Western leaders allow Israel to get away with the things they do? The endless atrocities, the clandestine operations etc... Because the Israelis (Mossad) are the ones in the know?
From what I understand Mossad, among others are capable of falseflag operations, where officially it is some known and acclaimed terrorist group who is behind typically Muslim or seperatist, but unofficially they were. The insiders of an affected country or government, be it Spanish, French or American know who really did it, but they can’t say much more for fear of more attacks or blackmail.

There is also the religious programming for many Western people with Isreal being the ”Holy Land”. Anyone who lifts his voice against Israeli atrocities is labled as an anti-semite, and that is not good for a political career in most Western ”democratic” countries. Besides, if the Western powers tried to lift the veil too much for Isreali doings the Mossad would unveil a few dirty secrets about the UK, US etc. according to need.

In addition Israel has some 200 or more nuclear weapons just as the Jewish lobby is very strong and backed with money and power.
Have you read The Controvercy of Zion? http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,3026.0.html It gives a comprehensive view of the history of Zionism.

Back
Top Bottom