Session 22 October 2022

Some more wild hypothesizing, but since we've (souls) done an infinite number of cycles, I'm sure that we've been living through similar situations, facing similar challenges and problems as now
If there have been an infinite number of Grand Cycles, then everything that can happen (and all variations of it) has already happened an infinite amount of times. But since time does not exist, it kind of means that everything that can happen is happening right now at the same “time“.

This brings up the question of what the purpose of these Grand Cycles is. If everything has already happened an infinite amount of times (or happening right now), what is the purpose? It may well be in the realm of the unknowable, at least as long as we are 3D humans.

(Pierre) As a group today, what percentage of knowledge do we hold compared to the average entry-level 4D entity?

(L) The average entry-level 4D entity? [laughter]

(Pierre) It's specific! [laughter]

A: 63 percent.
As I understand in order to graduate to 4d STO we need to keep on learning and hold a percentage of knowledge. We then have to make a choice on STO/STS path. "Knowledge protects ignorance endangers".

I am reading A Wanderer´s Handbook by Carla L. Rueckert.

On page 106 it says: " The last requirement for harvest or graduation is,
surprisingly perhaps, knowing that one does not know anything:

Questioner: I am assuming that it is not necessary for and individual to understand the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

There is probably a Forum discussion thread on this subject.

The question is: do we need a percentage of knowledge and lessons in order to graduate and at some point realize consciously that we don´t understand? So we can be Harvestable? What do you think?

Not understanding can be ignorance?

The eternal question: What if...? The next cycle will answer the questions that were not asked in this one.
If there have already been an infinite number of Grand Cycles, it implies that all possible questions have already been answered an infinite number of times. Unless it is just a very large number and not truly infinite.

Then a Chateau-member or Laura asking something akin to:
Q: Is there no karma for the sins of Israel? Will they, how do they get away with such atrocities, doing so much harm to the world? I mean they are totally evil!!
A: Total destruction cannot come fast enough for Israel!
The only session I could find where the C's talked about the destruction of Israel is the one from September 14, 2001:

Q: We have a series of questions about this recent event. Was the attack on the World Trade Center undertaken by Moslem Terrorists?
A: No.
Q: Who was behind this attack?
A: Israel.
Q: Is it going to become known that it was Israel? Will they be exposed?
A: Yes.
Q: Is this the event that is going to lead to the destruction of Israel?
A: Yes.

Awesome session. Can't even imagine the energy and effort required to go through such a long list of questions at the board and transcribe the session for everyone!

Session Date: October 22nd 2022

(Glenn) Is the coalition of countries that Putin is forming around the Ukranian SMO, countries that support him, and the idea of freedom and self determination, causing much hand wringing among the PTB?

A: They are too deep in denial to wring hands.

Q: (Glenn) Is this [their hand wringing] behind a lot of their actions right now?

A: No. They are driven by forces they do not understand for the most part.

One thing I don't understand is the actual mechanics of how entire countries or groups of nations can be driven by 4D STS without their understanding or knowledge? How does this influence work? We know there are psychopaths in key positions at higher echelons of the government/military/bureaucracy/alphabet soup agencies who will continue to wage wars and plunder other nations for their wealth and resources but their actions can be explained simply by excess greed and lust for power and money and lack of conscience which facilitates such actions. I don't understand where 4D STS influence creeps into all of this? Given enough members of the sociopathic type in power circles, these dynamics will manifest on their own without the need for an outside influence such as 4D STS.

I know Cs said Mossad is connected to 4D STS at the highest levels and that Mossad/Israel lobby has a big influence in US but what exactly is this nexus between intelligence agencies and 4D STS and where does the consortium fit into all this? Is it through some sort of secret societies that hold allegiance to 4D STS such as the ones that burned the Alexandria library or that Cs say influenced Hitler to conduct genocide by giving him a vision of the Aryan "master race"? If so, why are these groups never revealed to the public? Are the people executed for blowing the whistle? How do you keep all this happening without public knowledge for so long?

Questioner: I am assuming that it is not necessary for and individual to understand the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

The question is: do we need a percentage of knowledge and lessons in order to graduate and at some point realize consciously that we don´t understand? So we can be Harvestable? What do you think?

A few things came to mind on this:
- I read the word 'understand' in this context to mean that any individual claiming understanding could be akin to claiming that they have the 'whole banana', as it were, which would be the ultimate in wishful thinking.
- To say that one does not understand, at least in this sense, is to acknowledge with humility that one must strive to grow in knowledge in the context of a network, in the sharing of knowledge for the growth of all.
- Notice that when Laura asked the question in the session, she asked about the percentage of knowledge of the group.

Just a few thoughts..

If there have already been an infinite number of Grand Cycles, it implies that all possible questions have already been answered an infinite number of times. Unless it is just a very large number and not truly infinite.
I think that there are more infinities, or more deeper, so that each infinit ammount of cycles bring up infinite more questions, which need more infinite cycles to find the answers, wich will lead to infinite more questions and so on...

As I understand in order to graduate to 4d STO we need to keep on learning and hold a percentage of knowledge. We then have to make a choice on STO/STS path. "Knowledge protects ignorance endangers".

I understand that this affirmation of "Ra" has to do with the following.

It is about us making a choice.

How do we know that we have really made a genuine, authentic choice?

I understand that the answer is in all the reactions and actions that we have done..., before knowing.

We are in life in a genuine way like the rest of the people and we are presented with decisions to make in a situation.

Will I do this or will I do this?

The choice is authentic, because we do not know.

Now, that perhaps we have the knowledge, our choice would be..., let's say conditioned by that knowledge.

So, based on how we were before we "know", based on how we reacted then we can know what our choice is.

So, we know that we don't have to know to be sure that our choice is authentic.

And now that we know our choice and that it is authentic because our decisions were genuine, since we make the decisions because that is how we are and then we continue working in that direction perfecting that decision.

That is my understanding of the matter.

One thing I don't understand is the actual mechanics of how entire countries or groups of nations can be driven by 4D STS without their understanding or knowledge?

Possibly as a result of a lifetime (or many lifetimes) of choosing to act in an STS way. The more a person does this, the more they come under the influence of the STS "thought center". The theory is that all thoughts (and by extension, deeds) have an orientation that is basically either STS or STO (although there's likely a spectrum). These thoughts and ideas are 'inspired from above', so to speak. The more a person thinks, and then acts on, STS or STO thoughts, the more likely they are to continue to do so and thereby increase their orientation to one side or another.

It seems that process usually proceeds in the absence of any conscious awareness that it is happening, at least in the cases where the person has no understanding or understanding of the dynamic at work (which I'd say is most cases). Hence, "without their understanding or knowledge".

Last edited:
So why does this happen? I wonder why it's a requirement.. Is it some kind of structural wave mechanics thing like a little splash that happens when karma is generated? A pressure release valve on karma? Just a way of the universe keeping balance, like the little dots in the middle of the yin-yang symbol?

I think any immutable laws probably exist because if they didn't, the ability for sentient beings to learn and grow through choice would be voided.

If some higher powers have absolute control over those below them, and their intent is to enslave those below them in perpetuity, turning them into nothing more than 'food' that have absolutely no way to change their circumstances, there wouldn't be much point to the whole endeavor because the outcome would be locked in and known in advance. Not much 'fun' in that.

So I'd say there has to be something to prevent a person with a desire to destroy all of creation from doing that. It's not a moral thing, it's just practical. Think of the rules we have in civil society or, perhaps more appropriate, sport. If "anything goes", then eventually one person or team will be able to dominate the other and win every single time. Is there any point in evening taking part in such a game or the game even existing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom