Session 22 September 2018

Thank you Chu for getting involved and helping ... So the answer is to read the Wave books for a more detailed explanation of phenomena, and if I understood you right, this window fallers, as they are feeding on negative emotions it can be "the hypothesis that they are part of the STS clan." ... ok ... it is nice that we are keeping on helping each other to better understand all these phenomena around us ... :)

Okay, but you were quite disrespectful, and still didn't answer any questions. I think that you would do better not posting for a while and instead, reading The Wave. And once again, getting familiarized with the forum's rules and mode of interacting with each other.

So they will be more like a glitch or a bug in a programming scheme of other density due to specific EM characteristics of that location? ... make sense too ... in that case, I am thinking if there can be than an STO density "bleed through" manifested in the phenomena of window fallers ... hm ... then maybe that phenomena will happen more often in the near future, as the wave is approaching, and EM is fluctuating and changing more rapidly all over the Earth, so is it possible that maybe the window fallers from STO will "fall" in the place where there is more STO oriented candidates, and STS will "fall" into the place with more of STS candidates?

Probably not. From what we have understood, "window fallers" are other beings from 4D and other 'dimensions'. They enter our reality when the opportunity arises. Some of them are like 4D wild animals, and those tend to scare people, just as a 3D wild animal would scare us.

That's about it. Anything more you speculate is precisely that, speculation.

goyacobol said:
I know the Cs say 4D STS has done some abductions both physically and "etherically" but I haven't noticed any mention of "transient passageways" being used except for black holes (not saying it not might be the case). It seems to me they are emphasizing the 5D and 6D levels for "transient passengers". I guess it is the "4D+beings" part that I am wondering about.
My "transient passageways" is a metaphor to explain the "internet connection" that is used by 4D to move a concept from their realm to some other realm. Once they finish manufacturing a genome, there seems to be some kind of intermediary mind network before it pops out in our reality.
goyacobol said:
How would you define "4D+ beings"
A conscious entity whose native level is 4D or higher.
goyacobol said:
what do they engineer related to the transient passengers riding the Wave?
This:
session180927 said:
Q: (Joe) Who sends it through the realm curtain from 4th density?

A: Transient passengers. Perhaps the term will have more meaning now?
So they don't just send it straight through, there is an intermediary layer. It is encoded, uploaded, downloaded, decoded. This layer was not created by 4D, but it exists all around everything. Before, I have always thought this sort of activity was carried out with a TDARM, which seems to be a more prosaic piece of technological hardware, but maybe that is only used for specialized and focused activities whereas the psychic method is more the standard approach.
Approaching Infinity said:
Another possible way of reconciling is by picturing it as a Venn diagram. There are "beings" and there are "thought forms", and they overlap.
Yes, this was helpful. I still don't feel like I'm getting the whole picture though, so I'm going to let it digest for awhile.

Suspici0usobservers on YouTube made a video about the observatory closure. What stood out for me is that they have a mirror that uses mercury for the lens. Perhaps the neurotoxicity of mercury could help induce people into seeing things.

There is a hobbyist microbiologist who set out to find answers to Morgellons disease

In a past session, a member was suffering from morgellons and the C's said that the fibers etc were due to "plastic" fats. A lot of the fats put into foods are hydrogenated and don't get assimilated by the body. In some people it causes issues like that.

Last edited:
Probably not. From what we have understood, "window fallers" are other beings from 4D and other 'dimensions'. They enter our reality when the opportunity arises. Some of them are like 4D wild animals, and those tend to scare people, just as a 3D wild animal would scare us.

That's about it. Anything more you speculate is precisely that, speculation.

thank you

I think it is best to not get too carried away with speculation. I think it is best, like Chu said, to go back and re-read the Wave series as a lot of that is covered there, pretty extensively. I actually have started to re-read the Wave series just recently, and I am amazed how much more you see with subsequent readings.

yep definitely it is time to reread the Wave series ... it is always a new understanding ... thx

Okay, but you were quite disrespectful, and still didn't answer any questions. I think that you would do better not posting for a while and instead, reading The Wave. And once again, getting familiarized with the forum's rules and mode of interacting with each other.

I am sorry if you have that opinion, as my intention wasn't to be disrespectful. I think it is a misunderstanding.

I answer to the questions. IF there is some I didn't, please let me know, and I will answer. thx

As about posting on Forum, if you check my account you will see that last few years I am mostly reading and very rarely asking questions if I don't understand something, and that is what I did now, and I get the answer and guidance where to look for more information, and thank you all for that.

Thanks for the session and I haven't read all the replies yet. Hadn't seen any reports of what happened in Siberia. Strange times but good to recognise that these realms exist even though I have a very limited understanding of other realms. Thank you all.

We also have an interesting issue regarding BRICS that Corbett Report mentioned. The BRICS system was started by the same bankers that run the existing western banking system. Corbett sees that as a fake opposition which distracts people who still want to have hope in some alternative that will change things.
If I understand correctly, The word BRICS word is coined by Wall Street guys in the early 2000's to categorize their portfolio's. I too thought it is a conspiracy hatched in secret meeting like Bilderbergers etc.

But I was reading a book called 'World is Flat' by Thomas L. Friedman that was written in 2005. Here 'Flat' means global high bandwidth connectivity creating a level playing field for competing for business from all over the world. Nothing to do with modern day flat-earth nonsense. He writes how the sequence of events contributed to the necessity of business with these countries (mainly RIC). During the peak of the .com bubble, as much as 2 Trillion dollar optical cables lied for the booming internet. After the .com burst, suddenly most of these telecom companies are bankrupt, forcing companies to reduce the expenses. Suddenly these optical cables became cheap as pennies and they started looking for cheap labor elsewhere - India for Software as India has a massive graduated pool( Mainly driven by decades long government policies educating them for country's for perceived self- sufficiency), China joined the WTO in 2001, Russia has good group of aeronautical engineers. Suddenly Venture capitalists pushing for the offshoring and outsourcing. I think, this is where bankers were started using BRICS to categorize their portfolio.

If I understand correctly, The word BRICS word is coined by Wall Street guys in the early 2000's to categorize their portfolio's. I too thought it is a conspiracy hatched in secret meeting like Bilderbergers etc.

But I was reading a book called 'World is Flat' by Thomas L. Friedman that was written in 2005. Here 'Flat' means global high bandwidth connectivity creating a level playing field for competing for business from all over the world. Nothing to do with modern day flat-earth nonsense. He writes how the sequence of events contributed to the necessity of business with these countries (mainly RIC). During the peak of the .com bubble, as much as 2 Trillion dollar optical cables lied for the booming internet. After the .com burst, suddenly most of these telecom companies are bankrupt, forcing companies to reduce the expenses. Suddenly these optical cables became cheap as pennies and they started looking for cheap labor elsewhere - India for Software as India has a massive graduated pool( Mainly driven by decades-long government policies educating them for country's for perceived self- sufficiency), China joined the WTO in 2001, Russia has good group of aeronautical engineers. Suddenly Venture capitalists pushing for the offshoring and outsourcing. I think this is where bankers were started using BRICS to categorize their portfolio.
Pressed the button prematurely before. To continue...

Interestingly, Freidman foresaw the current economic crises western civilization ( I mean average folks) facing and discusses in the book.

If we look at the world leaders who talked about BRICS from the beginning, it is Putin. He started talking seriously about BRICS as far back as 2006. He saw the potential conflict well before and of course, he has his famous Munich gue speech and he knows Russia which just came out of deathbed can't do it alone. Surely he has seen the need and thought through. But BRICS as a political force was not a serious thing until 2014 Ukraine coup, MSM going behind China etc. BRICS is not even a military unit to be conspiratorial. It is more like a cooperative union. It may be a financial cooperative union.

For me, when I started seriously hearing about BRICS, the biggest puzzle is how do China and India get along after decades of the distrust, rivalry, war, and constant growling. Well, BRICS did give much-needed support for Putin in facing West( at least as a platform), China to implement their One Road and One Belt for Eurasian integration etc. Later, that expanded into so many organizations like SCO, ADB, etc. Is this a conspiracy hatched by financiers?. I have my own doubts. None of these countries political leaders (Russia, China or India) trust the bankers to give the complete control to the gambling central banks. Being nationalists, they moderate it for their country's the benefit. I could be completely wrong, this is how it looks to me.

In a past session, a member was suffering from morgellons and the C's said that the fibers etc were due to "plastic" fats. A lot of the fats put into foods are hydrogenated and don't get assimilated by the body. In some people it causes issues like that.

If you check out Drea's post in One man and his microscope you will see that was "plastic fats" was mentioned in my post also.

Thank you "virii" much for this session very "à propos".

A: Genome manufactured in 4th density and sent through realm curtain in a manner similar to how virii are transmitted.

With this thread in mind Role of viruses in human evolution and in the air
The Infectious Grooves

I would also make a kind of parallel with internet, not here for virus but for trojan horse:
In computing, a Trojan horse, or Trojan, is any malicious computer program which misleads users of its true intent. The term is derived from the Ancient Greek story of the deceptive wooden horse that led to the fall of the city of Troy.
Trojans are generally spread by some form of social engineering, for example where a user is duped into executing an e-mail attachment disguised to be unsuspicious, (e.g., a routine form to be filled in), or by clicking on some fake advertisement on social media or anywhere else . Although their payload can be anything, many modern forms act as a backdoor, contacting a controller which can then have unauthorized access to the affected computer. Trojans may allow an attacker to access users' personal information such as banking information, passwords, or personal identity. It can infect other devices connected to the network. Ransomware attacks are often carried out using a Trojan.
Unlike computer viruses and worms, Trojans generally do not attempt to inject themselves into other files or otherwise propagate themselves.
Trojan horse (computing) - Wikipedia

Concepts similar to the Trojan horse

The Trojan horse should not be confused with other related notions:

The injector (or dropper) is almost identical to the horse, because it also serves as a vehicle for malicious intent. But the injector is a program specially designed to spread parasites, while the horse is a modified version of an existing and legitimate program.

The backdoor is a program that will run discreetly on the computer where it is installed to create a security vulnerability. The backdoor opens one or more ports on the machine, allowing it to access the Internet freely and download a parasite without the user's knowledge. The backdoor is therefore not a Trojan horse: it does not carry the parasite in it, it will simply open access and retrieve, via the Internet, the malicious program that is on a remote server.

The RAT (Remote administration tool) is a software for remote control of a computer. A RAT can be a legitimate tool (for example, for remote troubleshooting), but it can also be used by a hacker to grab a machine. In this case, the introduction of the RAT on the machine to be controlled is done without the user's knowledge. For example, by a Trojan horse that contains the RAT, but the RAT is not the horse. Contrary to what we sometimes read, the T of RAT does not mean Trojan but Tool.

Decompression bombs do not carry parasites, but they can be confused with Trojans because the notion of container also comes into play. It is a compressed file, for example a zip file, of reasonable size until it is opened. But when the user tries to decompress it, it will generate a file of a gigantic size. This "explosion" causes the computer to slow down or crash, and saturates the hard disk with unnecessary data. Although these are malicious containers, the operation of decompression bombs has nothing to do with the operation of Trojan horses. Indeed, they do not carry any independent parasites, they saturate the machine with random data.
The Trojan Stealer, rather specialized in data theft and especially online accounts (Mail, Social Networks or even banking). The prefix used by antivirus software can then be Trojan.PWD where PWD stands for password for password.
Translation of Cheval de Troie (informatique) — Wikipédia

Back
Top Bottom