Session 25 February 2023

The only thing that really saddens me is when the SCs say that humanity has not suffered enough (I'm summarising) ....
Now I'm getting angry !!!! I understand what the Cs mean but I think that's enough.
Humanity has been suffering for thousands of years. What percentage of suffering is still needed to stop all this cinema, this infamous illusion...
And I'm not speaking for myself: I know I'm privileged, in this life.

I understand how you feel about the level of suffering that is already happening, but I have to agree with the C's on this one. Most people never change or seek to change unless something significant causes them to do so. On that note, most people (at least in the USA) are not at the point yet where they are suffering enough to call out the PTB.

Thanks for the session!

I'm seeing my PCP later this morning for a routine, monitoring visit. According to the bloodwork I had done for it two weeks ago, my total cholesterol is 300! :scared: But because my good cholesterol is really good and the triglycerides are also, she has let me slide on pushing drugs. At least she did in the past, but since the "bad" cholesterol has gone up a bit since my last visit, I may be in for a fight today.

I have one egg yolk, and another entire egg for breakfast every day, and alternate between bacon and sausage with it. :-D
The whole egg issue is becoming really interesting. Not so long ago, a generation of people were told that eggs were bad for their health.

How about a nice summary of the main points for the forum here? It would be a service.
Briefly,
  • centralized control of the world economy
  • CBDCs
  • centralized control of health care planning and control
  • mandatory vaccine programs (including mRNA tech)
  • health tracking technologies (including use of digital IDs)
  • centralized control of agriculture and land use (consolidation of ownership by governments or 'preferred' corporations)
  • reduction/elimination of nitrate fertilizers, pesticides
  • 'sustainable' protein sources (bugs and synthetic meats)
  • lowered consumption in the developed world, wealth transfers to the developing world (but only for 'sustainable' development, which isn't actually development)
  • centralized control of education (collectivist propaganda and reeducation)
  • promoting careerism for women, discouraging families, further promotion of birth control and abortion
  • centralized control of water resources and ocean usage
  • drawing down fossil-fuels and fuel-burning vehicles, promotion and legislation of renewables
  • control of dissident corporations and all sectors of the economy via ESGs
  • carbon footprint tracking technologies, personal carbon credits
  • centralized control of urban planning
  • smart cities, 15-minute cities, and monitoring tech
  • control of energy policies according to climate metrics
  • strengthening of international 'global governance' using UN and bodies like NATO
  • Internet of Bodies (IoB) technologies (with transhuman brain-cloud interfaces as one of their pipe dreams) and the Metaverse
"Centralized control" means public-private partnerships, i.e. stakeholder capitalism, or state-corporate cartels.

Most of these plans are what is behind the Agenda 2030 SDG doublespeak. Those goals are available here.

Last edited:
It's a privilege to be alive, and we all know that time is gone but at least if we work in unison, we might be saved by the last bell. May the the devine plan and devine will of the Premodial help and assist. Each session Awakens my cells to be conscious.

Thanks to everyone at the castle for the hard work and this session. As always, the girls shared their energy to give us more information, for which we thank them so much! :hug2:🌞
Yes, there was a lot of depressing and depressing information this time, but the most important thing is that we know what we can expect, how to confront everything and what work each of us needs to keep doing on ourselves.

There is a light within us that those voices try to make us blind to. They try to paint everything a person sees as negative⁠—a sort of encroaching darkness that eventually enshrouds one more and more, and will get worse if one doesn't see, and defend that light within oneself. When everything is dark around you, keeping sight of that light within is important. She'll win if she doesn't lose sight of that, and after some time of constant resisting, and not feeding that darkness, they eventually fade. I apologize for the strange wording in advance, but this is how it felt to me when I heard these hurtful voices years ago.

If she seeks help, then starting small goes a long way. Take life step by step, and do simple things such as writing in a journal or drawing with crayons the images we used to draw as kids. Happy ones like beaches and sunny days. Watching children's movies with inspiring themes may help too. The point is to counteract that enveloping shadow that skews people into seeing life through a dark and colorless lens, and taking the lessons that come with it in stride. FWIW
I was also excited about this point. On the one hand, we had the knowledge that such things exist and are possible. On the other hand, when you encounter it once again, it really makes you think, "Oh, how can I protect myself or my loved ones from something like this?" Sometimes, waking up at night, I couldn't even go back to sleep, as the fears attacked until I would force my will and crystals to drive them into a corner.
Your advice is very helpful and this is exactly what helped me shift my thinking in the right direction. Thank you for those words.

I'd eat it rather than burning it. Entities can attach through bacterial/viral infections, and garlic is a decent anti-bacterial (at least).
О! I love garlic! Really I feel sorry for my loved ones, as the effects of eating them can be felt for a long time. :rotfl:
But seriously, this is good advice. Thank you.

Well, as the Cs said recently, prepare psychologically and spiritually. Meditate, center yourself every day as much as possible, watch your diet, look after your health, contemplate, remind yourself of the big picture, do whatever you think necessary for your own particular type to strengthen your mind body and spirit. The aim, I think, is to encourage in yourself all necessary qualities to be able to act with calmness, grace and purpose in any possible trials and tribulations you might experience.
I think those words are worth remembering separately as a great reminder and guide to action. In the flow of daily business, work and routine, one really forgets or doesn't have the energy for such, the most important, moments. And yet each of us can intelligently distribute our efforts, and instead of extra work, reports, or numbers, just put everything aside and let ourselves do EE, meditation without the frantic chase for something. This will normalize or reduce the same level of stress, feel more harmonious. And this is the state in which difficulties can be overcome much more easily.

Спасибо всем в замке за тяжёлую работу и эту сессию. Как всегда, девушки делились своей энергией, чтобы дать нам дополнительную информацию, за что им огромное огромное спасибо! 🌞
Да, в этот раз было много достаточно удручающей и депрессивной информации, но самое главное, что мы знаем что можно ожидать, как всему противостоять и какую работу каждому из нас нужно продолжать делать над собой.

Меня также взволновал этот момент. С одной стороны, мы обладали знаниями, что такие вещи существуют и возможны. С другой стороны, когда встречаешь это в очередной раз, действительно возникает мысль "О, а как я могу защитить себя или моих близких от такого?". Иногда, просыпаясь ночью, я даже не мог снова заснуть, так как страхи атаковали до тех пор, пока я силой воли и кристаллами не загонял их в угол.
Ваш совет очень полезен и это как раз то, что помогло мне переключить своё мышление в нужное направление. Спасибо за эти слова.

О! Я обожаю чеснок! Правда мне очень жаль моих близких, так как последствия поедания могут еще долго ощущаться. Но если серьезно, то это хороший совет. Благодарю.

Мне кажется, эти слова стоит запомнить отдельно, как великолепное напоминание и руководство к действию. В потоке ежедневных дел, работе и рутине, действительно забываешь или не остается сил на такие, самые важные, моменты. А ведь каждый из нас может грамотно распределить усилия, и вместо дополнительной работы, отчетов или цифр просто отложить все и позволить себе выполнить ЕЕ, медитацию без сумасшедшей гонки за чем-то. Это позволит нормализовать или снизить тот же уровень стресса, ощутить себя более гармонично. А это и есть то состояние, в котором трудности могут преодолеваться гораздо проще.

Just a random thought. In our 3D reality, there are instances where physicality breaks down in the so-called paranormal phenomena, and that includes UFO events. To most people, these events are terrifying, even if some individuals seek those phenomena for the thrill of being afraid. In most after life accounts, the landscape is almost always made of earth-like places: houses, streets, mountains, grass, etc.. So maybe however a different "reality" manifests, it is likely to be gradual, perhaps through many reincarnations, not because of a lack of imagination, but for the soul to adapt. After all, in an infinite universe where time is an illusion, there is no reason for rushing things. OSIT
From that point of view of time as an illusion and... I could say, the relativity of the adaptation of each being; it seems to me that it could be something similar to the people who die, who arrive to the 5D, in most cases quickly, and in the 5D they take their time - as it were - to adapt, they are no longer their illness, they are no longer their physical deficiency (deafness, blindness, one-armed etc), they are no longer their physical body.

And, I assume, the personality has to be similar along with the environment, terrestrial, so to speak.

Integrating what you are no longer with what you were in other incarnations, has to take other experiences and learnings.

With regards to differences between 3D and 4D reality, I remember that Stafford Betty talked about how souls in 5D aren't aware of all the possibilities when they "arrive" there. There are gradations in knowledge and being and some souls are further along the learning cycle and have more access to various possibilities that are available in 5D. So it would appear differently based on the one's development. Similar to how we all live in a shared 3D reality, and yet almost everyone's perception of it is different to an extent.

He writes:

...most souls do not demand enough here, any more than they did in life.” But the best are determined to advance.

I guess the same would apply to transition to 4D.

Thanks for the session. Definitely one of the most serious I've read, but given the times we live in it couldn't be any other way.

Yeah I’m just starting to process the option of surviving and helping others through this. It’s happening to me now, I am currently in a situation where a lot of people around me are asking for my help. It’s a bit overwhelming or maybe I decide it’s not overwhelming. Maybe I decide to take a role and act and decide on being part of bringing in a future. Part of me feels, aaagh do I have to, the other part answers yes you do. This is what you have become, there literally is three maybe even four people that are anchoring themselves to reality of the position and perspective I am standing at. So it’s not me I feel they are anchoring to, rather it’s the perspective my position in this reality offers that they are anchoring to. It’s coming with a lot of time commitment from me to I help them and I am getting to discover who I really am, I think. I have discovered that I am capable of genuine heartfelt compassion for people in serious mind altered distress. Also that I will selflessly help others and appreciate the fact that I am growing and learning from these experiences. I’ve never been tested in this way before. I am quite relieved that I’m capable of this type of service, ie I’m not a self absorbed human being.

So here I am thinking of making a firm decision to survive the troubles coming and be of service. Is anyone else thinking along these lines?

I'm glad you are doing what you can to prepare for these coming times, and that you have support in doing so. Knowing you have others around you who see what you do, or are at least open to what you have to share and actually work with you, makes a difference. I, too, have decided to do what I can to survive these times - and help as many as I can in the process. I'm just not sure if my own process has been more service-to-self than service-to-other.

I've shared before that I was a Biologist who once did gain-of-function research with a virus. I've also shared that my family is so mesmerized by the MSM that they never once deigned to ask me a single question about what I once did; and when I offer to tell them they just roll their eyes. To this day I hold out hope that some day they will want to know what I know, especially knowing that none of them ever gave in and took the jab despite incessant pressure from nurses in the family.

So, I have taken the time to build quite a physical library of information about these times we live in, printing out thousands of articles and buying every book I can get my hands on that covers the topics we do here. I have also spent quite a bit of money purchasing supplies and food; enough to help quite a few people once the SHTF. I have done this in expectation that at some point my family will come around and want the information and supplies I have. Boy, was I wrong.

Just hinting that I might be able to help some people once things go ka-flooey was enough for both my mother and brother to tell me that they think I am mentally ill - that I'm a "hoarder". Neither of them will even consider reading anything I have, or listen to a single word I have to share. I've had no choice but to let go and self-isolate. Turns out I was projecting what I wanted for them instead of admitting that they don't want my "help", and may not even if things DO "get rocky" soon. It's been a hard lesson. And I imagine many here who know the deal as solidly as I do must be feeling the same anguish.

So, as it seems I've already cast my dice and made my bed here, I will simply lie in it and see what happens. Maybe the seeds of what I have will be shared with those who really are open to them when needed, and will help many I have yet to meet. I'm good with that. I'll just let sprit lead the way.

As always, thank you.

The times be heavy and are growing still heavier, so it has been an interesting - and daresay fascinating, albeit frightful journey/progression of reality with the C's from well before until now.

What has been noticed especially now (aside from the obvious), is the emotional level of so many (hyperkinetic sensate indeed). Many might see or feel and even gawk the slippage into an underlining entropic state of being, being on the edge of simply cracking - the C's make reference in a number of ways in the past. It would not take very much of a push now (environmental/human or otherwise) as society sits on a razors edge. These states of being have happened before, and yet people, western more so, are not now so prepared (mentally, physically, spiritually) as they may have been once before in history, and even then it was not easy.

(Joe) Just a follow-up on the East Palestine train accident: Was the reason that train was derailed on purpose to cause a toxic spill, was that in order to further left-right divisions in America?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) That was the primary goal?

A: Not necessarily. If you are going for terror, depopulation, and general mayhem, you gotta start somewhere.

Yes, general chaos.

This chaos thing when brought up reminded me of something along the line of an old Ludlum fiction - it has to be 50-years old now (maybe it was The Scarlatti Inheritance or similar). If remembered, and a bit silly that it was recalled, the author had used ultra factions of this or that to cause chaos, yet in retrospect it seems to have come down to the reality of a Gladio thing - secret teams, supported by the ptb somewhere. The 'primary' goal in the story was with the reemergence of a type of Forth Reich, to unhinge established society and unleash indiscriminate chaos everywhere by taking out the infrastructure (food, power grids, toxins etc.). Control was the end game, murder, destruction and wishful thinking the means.

Of course, in the story it came down to a lone wolf and his pack, so to speak.

Q: (L) Why are many leaving the body at this time?

A: To act as support for those who will go through trauma in the coming years.

Q: (L) So is that generally the case prior to very traumatic periods?

Q: (L) Well, naturally you'd think they're checking out because they don't want to go through it.

(Andromeda) Maybe that's the case for some people, for others they'd go ahead of time to blaze a trail.

Yes, perhaps on a soul level it is lining up as before and they make a choice. Like Andromeda said, some may go ahead to help those that follow.

There is an elderly lady nearby who happens to be German at the age of 96. She has not left yet, however when covid started she knew right away the fascist finger print, and said to my partner with great sorrow, that it is happening again as before.

Q: (irjO) Can a soul or being, be still at 5th density contemplating, while at the same "time" part of its consciousness reincarnates and lives in one life or multiple ones?

Good question, irjO. Hopefully a soul like Caesar (who said he did not what to reincarnate back to 3d) and his like, are consciously helping out - people's ancestors, too. So, keep them of mind.

Thanks for the session. Definitely one of the most serious I've read, but given the times we live in it couldn't be any other way.

I'm glad you are doing what you can to prepare for these coming times, and that you have support in doing so. Knowing you have others around you who see what you do, or are at least open to what you have to share and actually work with you, makes a difference. I, too, have decided to do what I can to survive these times - and help as many as I can in the process. I'm just not sure if my own process has been more service-to-self than service-to-other.

I've shared before that I was a Biologist who once did gain-of-function research with a virus. I've also shared that my family is so mesmerized by the MSM that they never once deigned to ask me a single question about what I once did; and when I offer to tell them they just roll their eyes. To this day I hold out hope that some day they will want to know what I know, especially knowing that none of them ever gave in and took the jab despite incessant pressure from nurses in the family.

So, I have taken the time to build quite a physical library of information about these times we live in, printing out thousands of articles and buying every book I can get my hands on that covers the topics we do here. I have also spent quite a bit of money purchasing supplies and food; enough to help quite a few people once the SHTF. I have done this in expectation that at some point my family will come around and want the information and supplies I have. Boy, was I wrong.

Just hinting that I might be able to help some people once things go ka-flooey was enough for both my mother and brother to tell me that they think I am mentally ill - that I'm a "hoarder". Neither of them will even consider reading anything I have, or listen to a single word I have to share. I've had no choice but to let go and self-isolate. Turns out I was projecting what I wanted for them instead of admitting that they don't want my "help", and may not even if things DO "get rocky" soon. It's been a hard lesson. And I imagine many here who know the deal as solidly as I do must be feeling the same anguish.

So, as it seems I've already cast my dice and made my bed here, I will simply lie in it and see what happens. Maybe the seeds of what I have will be shared with those who really are open to them when needed, and will help many I have yet to meet. I'm good with that. I'll just let sprit lead the way.
Yes, sometimes helping is not doing, because the help you can give is not the help they want.

However, in a team game of ball, one person can go the entire game without "touching" the ball, but the seconds that the ball reaches your feet or hands (depending on the game of ball), can be important to your team.

You have to be attentive to the game and the ball, to be prepared if we have to play.

Probably Rama is related to legend of Phoenix - rebounding back from 50% nuclear destruction? If we take news of flora growth in Chernobyl after mere 3 decades of the accident, probably it won't take lot of time to recover, if nature decides to do it in its own way.
Dear Team, thanks for the timely and informative session! Even though it has pessimistic (catastrophic) notes, i believe that we all found (led by divine cosmic mind) the source, which is preparing and encouraging us to pass ‘graduation’ test and more importantly help others to ‘accommodate’ their consciousness before/after the change🙏

Seek10,
Yep, confirming about Chernobyl zone. I managed to get there in 2013. Our guide was soviet/ukraine scientist/doctor in biology, biochemistry. On the way through the zone he made an accent on how flora and fauna survived and flourished after people left it. They conducted experiments -no mutations were found in soil, water, fish, wolfs, horses (Prejvalskogo-now living there as wild mustangs) etc etc. So the point is - radiation fallout even through a short period of time is much exaggerated. The only caution he made - not to walk on dusty roads/surfaces, not to touch belongings in old houses. Not to breath in dust.
In the end he stated an example, that the whole day we were in the zone, near reactor arc, Pripyat - we got the dose of radiation as we would normally get on the plane from Moscow to Berlin (2 hours - in past life). After i took my dosimeter on a couple of flights-confirmed🤭
So the thesis is right, that the nature will clean itself from our presence - very fast.

Back
Top Bottom