Session 25 February 2023

All this talk of being disconnected from the forum is certainly unsettling for all of us, no doubt. So I was wondering, I have book versions of the entire Wave Series, and The Cass Experiment Transcripts volumes, (as well as SHOTW, CATHOM, 9-11, etc). Will there be any more Transcripts Volumes forthcoming? It would be absolutely precious to have it in hard copy when we get disconnected. I mean, I suppose it wouldn’t be that hard to copy and paste them into a file and print it out myself, but another book would be nicer on my shelf! The existing Volumes only bring us up to sessions from quite a long time ago (decades), but having just the last few years in print somehow would be wonderful and certainly worthwhile. If Red Pill could bind it, I would absolutely buy one! No doubt quite a lot of us would. No laboring over footnotes, or commentary, just printing a hard copy of the last say, 40-50 Sessions in book form. Pretty please. 🙏 ❤️

When the C’s say that a person can be in 4D and not be aware of it, it seems like a contradiction to me, since one’s density level is dependent on one’s level of awareness
First of all, I think, the C's have been very kind with allowing us optimism, aspiration, confidence regards the future..
[I'm deliberately not using the (I think) toxic H-word I excommunicated from my vocabulary].

I think, the C's were practicing abundant external consideration toward us, to not scare. Consider what they said the Lizzies intend to do with fresh 4thD graduates...
I think we will be graduating into a War Zone EU / US / etc.. The difference this time being, I expect, that if we manage to achieve our goals we incarnated for, this time around / for this yet another turn, then what we will see after graduation, it should be a more Livable Future in 4thD.

More viable than the catastrophic 4thD environment we were hurled into, when last time we graduated, like a bunch of Neos meeting The Architect the first time.. Then Neo realizes: actually he already graduated The Umpteenth Time.. So one last time we came back into the Now, to try to create liveable 4thD conditions for our future graduation, this time.

How you'll be able to see you are in 4th Density for real:
I think the same way, the residents do in:
Triangle Molebsky, the Perm Anomalous Zone, or simply the M-zone, and has become a hotspot for all manner of high strangeness.
Think about the thinning of Realm Border at specific places. But especially emphasized, when we truly "cross-over" into 4thD. I mean like 30-65% of our 3rdD reality gradually slides / changes into soft 4thD Zones.

When you decide to take your walk / hike in nature and find an area giving you a strange vibe on the grass field with bushes and sparse trees. You feel at once that somebody is watching you.

Suddenly you turn around and see an impossibly large dude, who is obviously "a giant or nephil or whatever".., clothed in totally alien clothes or armor in an ancient fashion. He doesn't do anything hostile. Just hangs out there silently. Looking at you. You instantly determine, he no way lives on Your Earth. Then you'll know.

Tourists saw the same giant "alien" dude. And lots of other denizens of unknown realms. Tourists heard otherworldly sounds, seen weird animals and visited shifted places that are / should be impossible to exist.

Molebka village grew into a "Russian Bermuda Triangle". Tourist destination for those seeking the thrill. For fun. Guides needed obviously. There are accounts of having seen High Strangeness. I think the whole area - somewhat like The Zone - throbs like a heart and cyclically slides into 4th Density and into other dimensions as its Realm Borders weaken during our Four Earth Seasons.

- - -

But the obvious change will be I think, when you start seeing scenes out of a darker sci-fi invasion movie: Lizards and Nephilim stepping out of troop carriers and dragging around humans in cages.. Then, you'll know, without a Shadow of Doubt, that You have graduated into a War Zone. :-D

Last edited:
I always assumed that after Earth will graduate to the 4th density there will still be souls inhabiting it's 3d density Earth plane so to say, therefore for those souls the awareness of the 4d Earth will be fairly limited or non existent. A different story for a 4d candidate transitioning to the 4d Earth plane. I guess that's what I was trying to imply in my previous comment. Off course these are all speculations. ;-D
This is from Wikipedia:

Jupiter's magnetosphere is the cavity created in the solar wind by Jupiter's magnetic field. It extends 7 million kilometers in the direction of the Sun and almost to the orbit of Saturn in the opposite direction (about 750,000,000 km or about 5 AU). This magnetosphere is larger and more powerful than any other magnetosphere in the solar system, and is also the largest known continuous structure after only the heliosphere.[10] Wider and flatter than Earth's magnetosphere, Jupiter's is larger in magnitude and its magnetic moment about 18,000 times higher. The existence of this magnetosphere was inferred from observations of radio emission in the late 1950s, and it was directly observed by the Pioneer 10 probe in 1973.

I seem to remember that the C's mentioned Jupiter as a fourth density planet and the electromagnetic power of the planet may be related to that.

If our planet experiences an increase in the power of its electromagnetic field and perhaps that creates a propitious environment for fourth density...?

I suppose that some forms of life will adapt and others will not.

And if the increase is gradual, little by little, it would be like the crab that is heated in the pot little by little until the water boils and dies..., without realizing it.

Hence, I believe, that a 4D candidate who has a genetics adapted for this new environment (due to "work" or other causes), may not realize that he is already in fourth density, if he does not have the knowledge of what what's going on.

While chaos rolls around, the little by little change in the electromagnetic environment may be acting on some people, who accept it and adapt to it naturally.

The idea I always came back to was that 4D is unlikely to be radically different from 3D because it would be too much for 3D denizens to adjust to all at once, and I trust that the universe is more careful and caring than that. In addition, we go where we "fit", and right now any prospective "4D candidates" are mostly 3D. If they are "going to 4D", then for purely practical reasons, 4D is gonna have to be somewhere relatively familiar to those people, although not completely.

Just wondering about what you suggested here Joe... from memory, I think the C's said that those who go to 4D will have 100,000 years to finally decide between STO and STS orientation, so maybe that period of adjustment so to speak also includes a slow movement from shall we say 3D redux to out and out 4D? In other words, as your awareness level in 4D becomes more suitable and adapted for 4D then your environment and you become more inter-compatible... something like that. FWIW.

Thank you for sharing great session.
With time things start to make more and more sense and what was before hard to imagine, connect and understand based on information and past reality with every new day, month, session becomes easier to understand until it becomes reality and normal thing, gradual process of unveiling and understanding, and it is never how you expect it to be, never know what will happen next and where it will lead, but one is sure that this reality is in the process of death and you can feel it and see it, makes me feel sad for all those people and traumas that are in store.

Last edited:
Funny, but I was thinking something along these lines recently. I was coming at it from the point of view of whether there might be different countries and was thinking we have often focused on how different 4D must be, but actually, what might the similarities be.

Early in the sessions, Laura and many other people near where she used to live had an experience where they were woken up in the middle of the night by some sort of loud bang that didn’t seem like a usual sound wave type bang. There was some related high-strangeness involved as well. When Laura asked the C’s about it, the C’s said they had been completely in 4th density for something like 1.4 seconds.

I think there might be many different possibilities for how one might find themselves in 4D. Maybe during some types of meditative states.

For many years now, I have contemplated the future chaos and destruction to come, as I’m sure most others here on the forum have. But there was something about this question that really hit me hard. I guess I’ve always thought that the chances of me dying in what’s to come are pretty certain, and that I spent my time meditating on being okay with that.

But the thought of surviving? In that case, I would have had to witness the deaths of almost everyone else in the planet. And there seems to be a subtle difference for me in that.

‘We’re all going to be killed’? Okay, then we’re all in this together. And let’s try to alleviate the panic of it by understanding that we’re more than our physical bodies.

But, “everyone else is going to be killed”; that hits different. I haven’t quite processed this yet, can’t quite put my finger on what feeling it’s triggering in me. It’s not like I didn’t know it was coming.

The human mind is a strange device.
Great thoughts.

I don't think most here have a problem with dying (maybe I assumed too much there). For me, it is not dying that is a concern, it is how it will happen.

Joe said:
Andrian said:
About the 3d sto candidate perceiving the 4d environment basically the same way it perceives the 3d environment it makes sense since the key aspect here is the individual's level of being and awareness, me thinks. Him being a 3d sto candidate will experience the reality in which he finds himself in according to his level of awareness therefore even if the planet will "upgrade" to a higher density for the 3d sto candidate it won't make too much difference. I assume it would be a whole different story for a 4d sto candidate in relation to his awareness of the 4d environment.

That is, me thinks that probably if the question has been asked differently, something like the following, how will perceive a 4d environment a 3d sto candidate and a 4d sto candidate, we'll have received a different answer from the C's. But that's my speculations.

The only difference here, I think, is whether or no a person post transition has the knowledge about what is happening. And that can make a fairly big difference I suppose.

There's an aspect of this that we here on the forum experience on a day-to-day basis: that we ourselves, here in 3D, perceive 3D differently to the vast majority of everyone else on the planet due to an increased level of awareness.

Damn it, I wish we could all spend an afternoon there just so we'd understand it all :lol:

Just wondering about what you suggested here Joe... from memory, I think the C's said that those who go to 4D will have 100,000 years to finally decide between STO and STS orientation, so maybe that period of adjustment so to speak also includes a slow movement from shall we say 3D redux to out and out 4D? In other words, as your awareness level in 4D becomes more suitable and adapted for 4D then your environment and you become more inter-compatible... something like that. FWIW.

Pretty sure it was described as a 1000 year period, although that was as a 3D time reference, where time is different in 4D. I should really look it up to get the exact quote.

Pretty sure it was described as a 1000 year period, although that was as a 3D time reference, where time is different in 4D. I should really look it up to get the exact quote.
Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self.
There’s the quote, it was from a session that was Frank direct channeling.

First, I believe that there is another world just waiting for us to experience. And I expect that there will be a way to connect without the internet. But I have to fall back to reality and what are we supposed to do about [fill in the blank]. There is the real side of being part of the small percentage that survives. I’ve been writing about it in many of my postings but you do not have to go to such extremes. You might just make a list of the ‘fill in the blank items’ and resolutions to any variable of the item. Here are some of them.

Bodies of the deceased. What do you do with so many bodies. First you clean-up an area for you to survive in. You will need to use current fuel supplies to make this happen at any sizable scale. You can dig mass graves, and you will fill them. Eventually the fuel will run out or worse it will go bad in a very short time. Then you are left with piling them up, but there are literally mountains of them. You will come to the conclusion that you cannot deal with them anymore. The best resolution I can come up with is to let nature take its course, yes that’s allowing a pestilence to clean up the bodies for you. You will have to open residences to allow the pestilence to come in. In some locations, this may take years to complete. Heck, it may take years just to open the residences.

Water without it you die in a short few days. Faucets run for a short time but they will run dry, what do you do now. One of the items I wrote about is draining the hot water tank, if you have a tanked version. Low points of water lines can be extracted and a hole drilled to access the draining of water in the pipes. Just remember if either of these items are done have an ample amount of containers to catch the precious fluids. When that runs out you need to find alternate sources.

Large water supplies have a good chance at being contaminated, a single dead body can contaminate millions of gallons of water. The larger the body of water the bigger chance of it being contaminated. You need to find smaller sources, springs to me would be the best source as the contamination level should be minimized. Small creeks and streams are next but worry about the contamination level still. Inspect upstream to make sure that a deer, or something else, has not died in the water you want to drink, inspect regularly. Wells should be good, but you will have to figure out how to get the water up to the surface, solar pumps, bucket on the end of a rope?

What I am saying is that you need to think about these now so when the need comes, you have a plan. Look around now for water sources, tanks of fuel that you can use for the cleanup. Whatever you have on your ‘fill in the blanks’ list, look around now to find ways to deal with it, later people will be running around with their heads unscrewed trying to deal with these kind of issues.

Making a positive out of a disaster will be critical to everyone’s existence in this time. Faith, understanding and knowledge will be your only toolkits, use them well. Now off my apocalyptic box.
Haiku …

The only thing that really saddens me is when the SCs say that humanity has not suffered enough (I'm summarising) ....
Now I'm getting angry !!!! I understand what the Cs mean but I think that's enough.
Humanity has been suffering for thousands of years. What percentage of suffering is still needed to stop all this cinema, this infamous illusion...
And I'm not speaking for myself: I know I'm privileged, in this life.
I understand how painful it is to remember all the suffering through ignorance throughout history - all the lost opportunities. I remember something my grandpa said a long time ago. He said that each generation was getting weaker, and he looked at me and said I was the weakest generation ever, and laughed. I didn't like the comment at the time. But look at where we are now with the current generation believing sex can be changed just by wishing it so. But we have all been trained to relax and enjoy the bread and circuses of modern life as a 'consumer' - increasingly after the 1950s. So we are due some suffering it seems - weak men make hard times.

So perhaps out of suffering will come our hope. Voluntary suffering is on the menu. Whatever happens, expecting the unexpected seems a good rule in these times. The PTB, in their wishful thinking, will be caught by surprise. I hope help will finally arrive once some people start overcoming fear and taking action for their own destinies. Perhaps people will begin to worry more about their neighbors and less about their responsibilities to the failing system.

Thanks for the serious session.

First, I believe that there is another world just waiting for us to experience. And I expect that there will be a way to connect without the internet. But I have to fall back to reality and what are we supposed to do about [fill in the blank]. There is the real side of being part of the small percentage that survives. I’ve been writing about it in many of my postings but you do not have to go to such extremes. You might just make a list of the ‘fill in the blank items’ and resolutions to any variable of the item. Here are some of them.

Bodies of the deceased. What do you do with so many bodies. First you clean-up an area for you to survive in. You will need to use current fuel supplies to make this happen at any sizable scale. You can dig mass graves, and you will fill them. Eventually the fuel will run out or worse it will go bad in a very short time. Then you are left with piling them up, but there are literally mountains of them. You will come to the conclusion that you cannot deal with them anymore. The best resolution I can come up with is to let nature take its course, yes that’s allowing a pestilence to clean up the bodies for you. You will have to open residences to allow the pestilence to come in. In some locations, this may take years to complete. Heck, it may take years just to open the residences.

Water without it you die in a short few days. Faucets run for a short time but they will run dry, what do you do now. One of the items I wrote about is draining the hot water tank, if you have a tanked version. Low points of water lines can be extracted and a hole drilled to access the draining of water in the pipes. Just remember if either of these items are done have an ample amount of containers to catch the precious fluids. When that runs out you need to find alternate sources.

Large water supplies have a good chance at being contaminated, a single dead body can contaminate millions of gallons of water. The larger the body of water the bigger chance of it being contaminated. You need to find smaller sources, springs to me would be the best source as the contamination level should be minimized. Small creeks and streams are next but worry about the contamination level still. Inspect upstream to make sure that a deer, or something else, has not died in the water you want to drink, inspect regularly. Wells should be good, but you will have to figure out how to get the water up to the surface, solar pumps, bucket on the end of a rope?

What I am saying is that you need to think about these now so when the need comes, you have a plan. Look around now for water sources, tanks of fuel that you can use for the cleanup. Whatever you have on your ‘fill in the blanks’ list, look around now to find ways to deal with it, later people will be running around with their heads unscrewed trying to deal with these kind of issues.

Making a positive out of a disaster will be critical to everyone’s existence in this time. Faith, understanding and knowledge will be your only toolkits, use them well. Now off my apocalyptic box.
Haiku …
This reminded me of a website I discovered a long time ago:

Just a random thought. In our 3D reality, there are instances where physicality breaks down in the so-called paranormal phenomena, and that includes UFO events. To most people, these events are terrifying, even if some individuals seek those phenomena for the thrill of being afraid. In most after life accounts, the landscape is almost always made of earth-like places: houses, streets, mountains, grass, etc.. So maybe however a different "reality" manifests, it is likely to be gradual, perhaps through many reincarnations, not because of a lack of imagination, but for the soul to adapt. After all, in an infinite universe where time is an illusion, there is no reason for rushing things. OSIT

Back
Top Bottom