Session 25 February 2023

I have often tried to imagine how to be and stay connected for when online meetings are no longer an option.
What I wanted to say here is (but perhaps someone else has already suggested it): would it be an idea to come up with several particular times in the week (some suitable for us in Europe, others for other parts of the worlds) to connect “in consciousness”?

This is not really necessary as time is an illusion.
We can connect at any 'time', anywhere, no matter what.
Although such appointments could be used as a crutch to remain stable and sane and as such could be useful.

Yes, we can connect any time and many of us do, but I find it particularly powerful when many group members concentrate at the same time. And in 3d, where we still seem to be for now, there is such a thing as time. Try not turning up at work at a given hour and you will quickly find yourself in trouble...

Thank you, I am dealing with this Primenumber (Primenumberarchitecture) now for a long time. For me it explains the whole movie we are in. In one Session, I must search and will find the Cs told that by 37% of the vaccinated People the effect wasn´t like expected, so they had to intervine.
I must search and will find the Cs told that by 37% of the vaccinated People the effect wasn´t like expected, so they had to intervine.
(Joe) This virus that got out of Fort Detrick or Wuhan or whatever, they said it underwent some positive mutations. Is it true to say that depending on the person, some mutations of a virus are NOT deleterious, that they're actually positive?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) But in most people, those mutations are deleterious?

Q: (L) But in different ways for each person...

(Joe) So the mutations aren't random in everybody. They're basically intelligent.
(Gaby) Can we get a percentage rate of true infection in the global population of the beneficial virus?

A: 37 percent.

Q: (Joe) So in that sense, they limited it to 37 percent.

(L) That's 37 percent of the people who've actually gotten the virus?

The C's were correct saying do not visit hospitals unless life threatening or physical trauma! My ankle operation was a total mess. CAT scans show bones floating only attached to titanium rods, screws and bolts in wrong positions so protruding and very very painful 9 months on. Am told not to walk, not that I can much! So I have to pay privately for a remedial operation on the anniversary of the operation when they can take out the titanium. But Lord only knows what they are going to hold it together with afterwards! Think I am a guinea pig looking at the two new consultants reactions! Permanent nerve damage to two middle toes too! Balance already affected by Lyme! Normally we have been very happy with both times my mum was hospitalized at the State hospital.

But where can you guarantee a good surgeon nowadays?
Good day .
I was touched by your situation, I am far away, but I would like to help you. Imagine a situation that you would like to resolve in the best way for yourself and say, being in a balanced state, without emotions:,, I make a subtle assumption that everything has already happened in the best way for me and for all that exists. "Next, let go of the situation, neither what do not expect, do not think how everything should happen, on a subtle plane, one of the branches of your tree of life (as a prosperous result) already exists in potential, and it is up to you to consciously express your intention.

Thank you for the interesting session and comments

I'm reminded of this chapter of The Wave, which discusses the very real practice of finding meaning in numbers, but also warns that this search can also be an exercise in nonsense, 'pattern recognition run amok', or an STS trap:

Omicron appears to have 37 mutations on the spike protein, which is three to five times more than other variants​

In the first ever molecular-level structural analysis, The University of British Columbia (UBC) found that the Omicron variant has 37 spike protein mutations – which is really unusual.

Omicron appears to have 37 mutations on the spike protein, which is three to five times more than other variants​

In the first ever molecular-level structural analysis, The University of British Columbia (UBC) found that the Omicron variant has 37 spike protein mutations – which is really unusual.

For more than one biologist or virologist on twitter, Omicron looks like an ancestor more than a variant sub-variant from the known original strains.
Also they tend to lean toward synthetic origin.

Thank you for the session. Things are indeed heating up on the planet.
I am not worried …in a way, I’m excited to be alive at this time! To be here, to be of service and to be a help to those who may need it.
My husband has “woken” up in the past few years. He sees reality for what it is …but he feels worried and scared..uncertain of the future. I try and keep him grounded, and for the most part, he is.
We keep watching what’s happening in the world and try and be prepared for whatever comes our way.
I remind him quite often, “it’s not where you are, but who you are and what you see.”

Take care everyone! Things will get bumpier..but we will all be ok 😊 I love this forum and all of you. I can’t imagine not having the ability to connect here.

So our participation and sharing here and the projects within our smaller FOTCM community is one way of "do all you can". For ourselves and for each other. Like some of you, sometimes I feel I am not smart enough, don’t know enough, have nothing to add, or I have a hard time finding the words to say something, or all it’s been said already… but perhaps, all we ever have is the uniqueness of our individual perspective and our voice. And when we put it forth together, we create something bigger than ourselves, maybe we get a bit closer to becoming "ourselves in the future who will bridge the gab". Whatever happens later, if it's in us, we will help wherever needed, whether while embodied or from 5D. But here, now, is our best training ground for it, I think, and it's all we have. And this connection we have been creating with each other will make what is to come more bearable. Like when the whole covid thing started, and the whole world was losing its marbles, but we kept quite calm and rational considering the circumstances. We can do it again 💪
Thank you Alana

@Eriko1177
Since you are new to the forum we would be pleased if you'd introduce yourself in newbies section so that we get to know you a little better and can welcome you in an approriate way, If you don't know what to write you may look at other forum member's introductions.

edit: for link implementation
Hello, I am new in this Forum. I am in love with the wave since coming out. It helped me a lot for my research and Selfreflection. STO STS Concept is fascinating.
I am 45 year old and live in Germany.
I have a twitter account where I process my ideas.

done

Q: (Adobe) Is it possible for a 3D STO candidate to find themselves in 4D and be little aware of it or not aware of it at all?

A: Yes Yes Yes

(L) That's a big 10-4.

When the Cs said noticing being in 4D was more significant than the event of being in 4D for 1.3 seconds, it seems to indicate that overlapping densities and being in 4D happens a lot.
Q: (L) Since this was such a boomer, what exactly was going on on 4th density that produced a boomer like this?

A: Overlapping densities, lasting approximately 1.3 seconds, as you measure time i.e.: for 1.3 seconds, you lived completely in 4th density.

Q: (T) So this was a significant event for us to have noticed?

A: The noticing was more significant than the event.

In contrast, when the wave is here and we merge with all the various versions of ourselves, that can be an instant that seems to last forever.
Q: (T) Now, when those who move into 4th density make the move, will they experience a completeness or merge with all other densities of their being, at that point, even if it is for a short time?

A: For one immeasurably small instant, this is what is meant by "illumination"!

Q: (T) But, for that small instant, because there really is no time, maybe an instant or an aeon, depending on how any individual might measure it, we might experience oneness with ourselves?

A: It may seem to last "forever."

On judgment and perspicacity.
In other words, the light of perspicacity is the ability to see objectively. And we obtain this “perspicacity”, apparently, from knowledge.

[...]

But let me note right here that to have an opinion, to discern, to choose who you will or won’t associate with, who you like or don’t like, and all the various sorts of pseudo-judgmental choices we make from day to day, thinking guiltily that we are being judgmental because we are making a choice, are not, in fact of such a nature; such opinions/choices are necessary perspicacity.

What is it to judge? To determine the needs of another — and then, to act based on that determination. That leads to “sending” some kind of energy — whether it is “love and light”, or “turning the other cheek”, or preaching to “save” someone — all of those amount to determining the needs of another, and doing something without having truly, at a soul level, been asked.
In like manner, God undoubtedly dwells in the hearts of all — holy and unholy — good and evil — righteous and unrighteous; but a man should not have dealings with the unholy, the wicked, and the impure. He must not be intimate with them. With some of them he may exchange words, but with others he shouldn’t go even that far. He should keep aloof from such people.

A disciple asked: ‘Sir, if a wicked person is about to do harm, or actually does so, should we keep quiet then?’

Master: A man living in society should make a show of anger to protect himself from evil-minded people. But he should not harm anybody in anticipation of harm likely to be done him.
I think we have to be pseudo-judging all the time.

Wow, what an interesting session and some great questions! It's so great to learn together and discuss, reading the session and everyone's response is like food for the soul! Thank you so much everyone! Grateful as always!

About the Turkey earthquake being part of a sequence, I was recently searching "plasma" in the forum function and re-read this tidbit from Session 22 March 2014

(L) Yeah, how about that gas explosion in New York recently?
A: A prime example: We warned about such things and more to come. The planet on which you dwell is opening up!!!
Q: (Perceval) What about the "five years to go" thing?
A: What do you mean? You is there! Do you not SEE it?
Q: (Perceval) Well, sure, yeah. (Pierre) About Year Zero? (Perceval) So, you were talking it being the beginning of the end.
A: Just as earthquakes can begin with one that then begins an "unzipping" process, so does the changing of realms. In fact, the two have a lot in common.
Q: (Andromeda) Yeah, all these earthquakes in California, South America, the ring of fire... (Pierre) Yeah, a lot were along the Ring of Fire surrounding the Pacific Plate. Unzipping, does it mean it's the whole plate was attached and it's kind of moving... (Chu) Well, unzipping is like starting to reveal... opening up. Outgassing and all that, different openings... (L) Yeah. (Andromeda) So is there going to be a really big event then soon? (Chu) Wait and see!
A: Wait and see!

Perhaps this recent Turkey earthquake that is part of a sequence could be part of the one that starts the "unzipping" process the Cs mentioned almost 10 years ago. Just a thought!

It's also the Ides today so Blessing in Christ, may the New World Emerge and let's remember Caesar, in our hearts and souls. And protection for Laura, the Chataeu and all of the people connected to the Cassiopaen network ❤

I read all these comments; my lips are smiling, my eyes are crying, and somewhere from the "archives" of my memory, an image emerges and demands additional consideration.

I don't know who the first author is, if it's RA material, or Laura and Cass, mostly my source of knowledge was here.

Namely, it is about cycles, and about harvesting in higher density. (in my words, if someone has a quote, I would be very grateful)

The question was: were there harvests in the STO in the previous cycle?

The answer was: that there was a separate/isolated group of people (some two hundred people, somewhere in the mountains?) who met the conditions for the crossing. Before the transition, they were offered a choice: they could move to a higher level, or stay and help others who stay.
They chose to stay.

My reaction was: Eeee.. they failed the final exam (matriculation) and that's because of their self-importance.
(This is the part that requires further consideration)

My dear Cassiopaeans; past, present, future, can you help me find the answer to the following question:

From what density was the above-mentioned choice set?

I read all these comments; my lips are smiling, my eyes are crying, and somewhere from the "archives" of my memory, an image emerges and demands additional consideration.

I don't know who the first author is, if it's RA material, or Laura and Cass, mostly my source of knowledge was here.

Namely, it is about cycles, and about harvesting in higher density. (in my words, if someone has a quote, I would be very grateful)

The answer was: that there was a separate/isolated group of people (some two hundred people, somewhere in the mountains?) who met the conditions for the crossing. Before the transition, they were offered a choice: they could move to a higher level, or stay and help others who stay.
They chose to stay.

My reaction was: Eeee.. they failed the final exam (matriculation) and that's because of their self-importance.

My dear Cassiopaeans; past, present, future, can you help me find the answer to the following question:

What you mention is in the Ra de Carla material. Ra calls that group "the elders" or something along those lines.

Assuming all of that is true, the choice would be a group of 4D STO candidates, who decided to wait to help 3D people.

It is assumed that a 4D entity showed them the planetary suffering of the 3D experience, which motivated their decision.

But ultimately all are speculations that we can do about that material.

They chose to stay.

Maybe the 'choice' seemingly 'given' by someone it is a human cognitive artifact built into the narrative. Maybe there are Transition states with various levels of spiritual potential opportunities that in certain conditions appear to us translated as 'options' and eventually could convert into choice. That process present in 3D as well, could transcend into 4 and 5 Ds... and even 6D. who knows? The more defined and 'dense' the level of life development - the more degrees of limitation - the more hierarchical nature of reality- the fewer choices; reasonably natural that it will be interpreted as the narrative of 'someone from above or beyond' giving a preset choice for existence, IF the existence is 'free range', so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom