Session 28 December 2019

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Although I finished my formal education in the mid-70’s, for decades after I’d been having dreams of having to “go back to school” except in the dreams I knew I had already graduated, and was now working at the job I held. I kept wondering how was I going to school and work at the same time? In high school, we had what were called “mods” that were 15 minutes each and we had 27 mods per day. Class length was either double or triple mods, and we had a six-day rotation where classes and times were different each day. On the first day of the school year, you went to the office and got your class schedule so you knew where you had to be each day cause it could get rather confusing.

In my dreams, it was always the same theme. I couldn’t find my schedule. I usually kept a copy taped to the inside door of my locker, plus carried one with me during the day. But in the dream, I didn’t remember which locker was mine, nor the combination to the lock for it! So I never knew what class I was supposed to be attending. Sometimes the dreams would take place in my elementary school instead of high school.

So why the heck did I keep dreaming about going back to school anyhow when I KNEW in the dream that I was finished with it ages ago? Plus, why was I always muddling about so clueless in them? Duh. After way too long, I figured it out it was oblique references to the Work. After that, the dreams pretty much went away.

Well, last night I dreamt I was back in school again. But this time I knew it wasn’t my usual elementary or high school building. I knew as I looked about me that this was someplace different. I tried to figure out how to ask somebody where I was without sounding like a complete fool, and when I finally questioned a person about the name of this school and what town was I in, I didn’t recognize what the person told me. Yeah, of course I can’t remember. I do remember thinking I didn't have a schedule and wanted to find the "office" to get one, and there wasn't an office...

A new reality to explore, indeed. :-/

Thought I should add a bit more of the vision.

The electricity was knocked out worldwide, for some reason. With no electricity available, people were just a bit apprehensive about what was going to happen next. Then these crafts began to appear in the skies. Needless to say, people were shaking in their boots.

Their main concern was for the people who were left stranded on the surface of this planet. They had blankets and food enough for all.

I saw all of that and a lot more. This came to me when I was laid out in a hospital bed July 2005. I had suffered a stroke and was paralyzed on my right side, head to toe.
Don't get me wrong. It wasn't a cake walk.

Things were pretty dire for the people by then. Many of the homes that I went into were empty. I found several groups but there was a lot of people missing. I tried to convince them that these were here to help. People weren't convinced and were apprehensive about exposing themselves.

I couldn't understand this vision at the time but it gave me the courage to pick myself up and carry on. That also was the second time that I heard about a woman who was working for the betterment of humanity and I was encouraged to seek her out. That I would find many answers in what she was doing. The first time was in the early 80's, but then I had other things to take care of and when the time was at hand I would find her work.

I definitely wasn't laying in the hospital bed. I remember looking down at myself as I went up into the heavens, all the while connected to my body by a thin cord.

What an interesting and fascinating session and subsequent comments, thank you all, very grateful to Laura, Chateau Crew and forumites. With hope in my heart and faith in the benevolence of the universe and the C's stating 'All will be well', I feel it IS possible to be fearless amidst all the strangeness, chaos, weirdness and unusual manifestations.
Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace
How beautiful and strengthening.

for decades after I’d been having dreams of having to “go back to school” except in the dreams I knew I had already graduated [...]
In my dreams, it was always the same theme. I couldn’t find my schedule.

So why the heck did I keep dreaming about going back to school anyhow when I KNEW in the dream that I was finished with it ages ago? Plus, why was I always muddling about so clueless in them? Duh. After way too long, I figured it out it was oblique references to the Work. After that, the dreams pretty much went away.

Well, last night I dreamt I was back in school again. But this time I knew it wasn’t my usual elementary or high school building. I knew as I looked about me that this was someplace different.

I thought this was kind of weird Mrs. Peel.

I'm not sure how common these types of dreams are, but I've had this exact dream for years now.

When this dream first started happening it was the "I've already graduated" realization and then I would finding myself trying to leave the school grounds. It was almost always my high school. A few times it was my elementary.

Then I started to have the "I can't find my schedule" variation.

And kid you not, just a few nights ago I had this dream again after not having it for awhile, but it was in an entirely new place just as you noted. The only thing of interest I can recall is the class rooms were stacked on top of each other. And to access them you had to climb a ladder that was in the middle of the room. I can't recall if I climbed to the second or third floor, but it was one of those.

Not sure what it meant and was never really certain what the back in school dream meant, but your post gave me some food for thought of it being related to The Work. This new location makes me wonder if it is a New Reality to Explore. :huh:

n my dreams, it was always the same theme. I couldn’t find my schedule. I usually kept a copy taped to the inside door of my locker, plus carried one with me during the day. But in the dream, I didn’t remember which locker was mine, nor the combination to the lock for it! So I never knew what class I was supposed to be attending. Sometimes the dreams would take place in my elementary school instead of high school.
I thought this was kind of weird Mrs. Peel.

I'm not sure how common these types of dreams are, but I've had this exact dream for years now.

When this dream first started happening it was the "I've already graduated" realization and then I would finding myself trying to leave the school grounds. It was almost always my high school. A few times it was my elementary.

Then I started to have the "I can't find my schedule" variation.

Well, @Mrs. Peel and @Andrew, may I say that I am in the same dreaming Club. I have had that same kind of dreams for many years and I was always at the University or a school similar to that.

And a first strangeness to start the new year.

Most likely an airplane contrail at sunset. RT and Sputnik have a tendency to post those kind of "stories" as clickbait.

Sorry, I didn't mean to post Mrs. Peels quote again, I'm unfamiliar with navigating this site, whoops!

Well, @Mrs. Peel and @Andrew, may I say that I am in the same dreaming Club. I have had that same kind of dreams for many years and I was always at the University or a school similar to that.

This is strange Mrs. Peel, Andrew and Gandalf, I would have the same recurring dream as well! I would be back in high school and of course I am confused because I have already graduated. I do not know where my locker is, my locker combination or schedule. When I would go to the school office to get a schedule, they don’t have one for me or they ignore me. Somehow I would wander into a class that is mine but my bearings are totally lost and I have no idea what I am doing, like the class working on an assignment I know nothing about. The teacher is usually upset that I don’t have a clue about what I am doing. I am also missing my other classes because I don’t know where they are and I am worried because it's half way through the graduation year and I'm afraid I won't graduate.

I have not yet had a dream that I’m at an unfamiliar school, though; but maybe it is about The Work. Something to explore!

This is strange Mrs. Peel, Andrew and Gandalf, I would have the same recurring dream as well! I would be back in high school and of course I am confused because I have already graduated. (...)The teacher is usually upset that I don’t have a clue about what I am doing. I am also missing my other classes because I don’t know where they are and I am worried because it's half way through the graduation year and I'm afraid I won't graduate.

That's the kind of dream I repeatedly had for many years. It always included the horrifying realization that I hadn't worked enough to pass the examinations. Within the dream - in the back of my mind - I knew I had already graduated.

Since I continously kept replaying this situation in my dreams I eventually realized that it wasn't about the graduation back then, rather it was about the chances of graduating when the next big step comes.

The dreams were mirroring my self-assessment quite correctly at the time.

Since the dream had faded away in recent times I may actually be more content with my current efforts.

But am I?
My conscious mind says: I think not.

Thank you for this communication! I am still in recovery and doing well. Three drops of Lugols 5% and I feel like a rocket. 60 years of depression is almost gone. Well, I am not holding my breath but many things have changed fir me. I am very concerned about many people I care about who have no idea if the forces at odds. I just want to be a calm place of safety to give direction. Bless you all for the gift you have given me to do this fir the past 15 years.❤

You'd better try 10 drops, it will work better ;)

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Thanks so much for this session. The hope of a new reality seems to point to the possibility of approaching the "realm border crossing" where the rules are different.

Well, last night I dreamt I was back in school again. But this time I knew it wasn’t my usual elementary or high school building. I knew as I looked about me that this was someplace different. I tried to figure out how to ask somebody where I was without sounding like a complete fool, and when I finally questioned a person about the name of this school and what town was I in, I didn’t recognize what the person told me. Yeah, of course I can’t remember. I do remember thinking I didn't have a schedule and wanted to find the "office" to get one, and there wasn't an office...

I have had similar dreams of being back in school/college and being late or missing classes. There was a fear of not graduating. After hearing that others have had similar dreams I think it may have something to do with graduating to the next level. I did not really think of it that way before.

You'd better try 10 drops, it will work better ;)

@Kenny McCormick ,

While higher doses of Iodine have worked very well for many of us I don't see the need for @lara4unow to increase the amount after describing such good results for now.

Thank you for this communication! I am still in recovery and doing well. Three drops of Lugols 5% and I feel like a rocket. 60 years of depression is almost gone. Well, I am not holding my breath but many things have changed fir me. I am very concerned about many people I care about who have no idea if the forces at odds. I just want to be a calm place of safety to give direction. Bless you all for the gift you have given me to do this fir the past 15 years.❤

With such good results, I would be slow to offer any advice to increase the amount.

I have had similar dreams of being back in school/college and being late or missing classes. There was a fear of not graduating. After hearing that others have had similar dreams I think it may have something to do with graduating to the next level. I did not really think of it that way before.

Here too. The one that stands out to me right now is where I've missed classes all term and suddenly have to take a final exam for the course. I've read before that the 'going back to school' type dream ranks in the top five for most common dreams.

Back
Top Bottom