Session 28 December 2019

I have no idea what it will be, but I think it's already started on a small scale. A lot of people have to go through similar events but sweep them under the rug because they don't have the knowledge about these things.

About 3 months ago I had an incident similar to Ark's two basabell caps with a pair of jeans. I had had a hole in my left pocket for a long time and that morning there was no more hole in the pocket. They were the same pants; I have no other pants that look like them. I remember thinking about Ark's caps and wondering if I'd changed my reality.

The same day or the next day, I don't remember, I found 3 clumps of fresh blood on the floor of my room. I had no wounds and I was home alone, there was nothing on the ceiling. Nothing that explained why I had fresh blood on my floor.

A few weeks later, I decided to listen to a video I had saved because I wanted to check something again. To my surprise, the video was different and didn't talk about what I remembered. That's when I seriously wondered if I had changed my timeline.

To this day, I don't know what happened, but I'm on alert for such events.

Maybe it starts out quietly before it escalates to a crescendo? Like the C's say, "Wait and see!"

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Interesting and creepy thing happened this morning with my sister and niece. Yesterday we desided to help our dog Garry to pass away because of his bad condition and unknown illness. They live at the island without veterinary clinic. Thanks God I've met here member who helped a lot to alleviate and heal Garry at first case two months ago. So, anyway, sa it is, we asked for eutanasia.

In the morning after that sister called me and told that with niece they were laying on the bed face to face when sound went out of her blocked phone. This sound was from audio of the Garry's breathing she sent me day earlier to explain what is happening with him.

I reassured her that this is a glitch that I had deal with too (No). But really I wonder if this might be some effect of niece-teenager/sister unstable energy or some sort of Garry's soul direct influence:huh:

Reading from Laura's 'The Wave' again, was reminded of the focus on weather/environment/space changes from the C's perspective of 6D 'thought' while engaged in a battle (in whatever way it appears in 6D - "Too complicated for you to possibly understand because you are not at 4th level yet.") and how it manifests between what we in 3D land can observe in regards to 6D STO vs. 6D STS - through 4D STO/STS, The handicap for 3D was mentioned that during the 'Fall' there was a battle that resulted in the burning off of DNA through light waves - in this battle 6D STO lost that round: 309,000 years ago. So, pondering what they said and what we observe as signs, yet not our full or even partial understanding, is being presented more and more (as said with limiting 3D understanding). and then there is dreaming, like a strange possible interface (Lethbridge may have presented clues):

I've had a lot of dreams about tornadoes and mini-hurricanes that would appear inexplicably out of nowhere and take aim at certain locations like they were attracted to people's thoughts. In these dreams I was able to influence the path that they took, but sometimes they would just chase me and I had to hide.

Interesting dream you had above, Neil. Had a somewhat similar dream at least twelve or more years ago (wrote it down) - essentially was in the country, my old place of work that was not really the same place. Some type of weather system came in, bright, big and not violent, and picked me up and moved me a great distance until it gently let me down as I rolled out of it like tumbleweed onto a plain. However when looking way into the distant horizon there was another weather system, yet unnatural like, dark and violent, almost a unruly system born from atomics, and was then returned to where I had been and awakened.

They talked verbally for the sake of humans, but said a lot more telepathically. I overheard something to the effect that the weather phenomena was the physical manifestation of higher energies spiraling into the planet, and that humans needed to learn to connect and harmonize with it in order to prevent it from just randomly wreaking havoc everywhere.
That's interesting and kind of aligns with the idea that ancients gave personalities to natural phenomena in their oral histories, myths and legends. Maybe they were communicating.

What you mention, Jones, caught my attention, communicating at some level with these forces and knowing which was which in alignment. Perhaps these 'personalities' mentioned reflected alignments of intent.

As Above, So Below...

Q: (L) But you say it is a natural thing or part of a natural grand cycle. Is this natural grand cycle just part of the interaction between light and darkness which just simply must be?
A: Yes. We are at "front line" of universe's natural system of balance. That is where one rises to before reaching total union of "The One". 6th level.
[...]
Q : (T) Now, the battle you had with the other side...
A: Are having.
Q: (T) This battle goes on... do you have the light power back?
A: [We] Never lost it, you did.
Q: (T) Okay, I guess that for us the Lizzies are the main force even though they have others on their side...
A: Yes.
Q: (T) They took our light, not yours?
A: Not against you. Currently in union with you.
Q: (T) So we are but one battle in the universe in an overall, ongoing struggle?
A: Yes. Balance is natural. Remember, it's all just lessons in the grand cycle.
Q: (L) I am really curious... when you guys and the Lizzies "go to it", what do you do? I mean, you obviously don't shoot guns at each other and you don't have tanks...
A: Too complicated for you to possibly understand because you are not at 4th level yet.
Q: (J) When you are fighting, is it any way at all possible for us to detect the battle?
A: First: We don't "fight." Second, yes; it's nature as in meteorology and earth changes.
Q: (T) Your form of confrontation takes the form of physical changes in the atmosphere and environment of the planet?
A: And in space.
Q: (T) But that is how we detect it? The more activity, the more conflict is going on?
A: Remember, we are the light. They are the dark. We are both high level thought forms reflected at all levels of reality.
Q: (T) So, what we perceive, then, is what comes through to third density which is not what we would perceive if we were looking at it from 4th or 5th or 6th.
A: Yes.

[Jones] "Maybe they were communicating."

A: Location [of Stonehenge] attracted those spirit types on the proper frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in order not to have to chase around the countryside reading encoded pictographs.
Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiraled in, and spiraled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.
Q: (L) OK, so that you’re saying that moving in a spiral …
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy.Utilizes/transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.
Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly sculpted, sings to you.

Feb 19th, 2000:

Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received …
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the otherwise un-teachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system. [rill: a small stream, a shallow channel cut in the ground by running water; to flow in or like a rill.]

...I wonder why Paul did not write about Caesar, or maybe he did and someone later on took it out. Connecting Paul and Caesar is a wonderful insight.

Hi findit,

If we read Mark (and others) as an overlay of Paul, perhaps there is more to the original circumstance regarding Christ's parable of 'tribute'?

14 ... Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?

15 Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt ye me? bring me a penny, that I may see it.

16 And they brought it. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? And they said unto him, Caesar's.

17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's...

A term that can mean much more than 'tax' - the apocryphal Gospel of Thomas also containing an interesting addendum.

"Give the emperor what belongs to the emperor, give God what belongs to God, and give me what is mine."

Avē Imperātor ;-)

Thanks for the session.

Regarding electrical anomalies, I noticed that our electrical fence around our horses, started to short circuit through the insulation and into the wooden pole.
Several places at the same time, which I have not seen before.
Electrical sparks would appear in the ground next to the pole. (which is normal when there is a short circuit).
And I noticed that the voltage had dropped to half, because of the short circuit.

As I sit here with my stomach turning, watching the news that Iran has launched missiles in an attack on at least one US facility in Iraq, I also send much thanks and appreciation for this recent session. The parting message from the C's is penetrating and comforting and an instruction on how to best navigate what is on the horizon. Blessings to all who bring the sessions to us and to those who lend support through the forum.

As previously mentioned in this thread, there was the solar observatory incident:

And you might recall the session in which the Cs brought up an incident that happened underwater that involved WWII aircraft arranged in a formation on the sea floor and a living human waving from the cockpit? It was so bizarre that at least one of the observers needed intense psychological help.

I really liked your dream description involving "energy beings projecting a physical shell. They talked verbally for the sake of humans, but said a lot more telepathically." That whole scenario seemed like a real possibility for what may come to pass.

Your thoughts are always so insightful and the above rumination could be so on the money! It could be a very apt description of what is going to be experienced at some point. Again, happening relatively soon or way off into what we would characterize as the future - ??? "Wait and see!"

@Neil , I agree with @JEEP that your posts are always interesting. With all your sci-fi reading you have been able to give very creative views of many of the Cs concepts. I had never heard of "Tegmark's multiverse" so I had to check it out.

I liked his introductory paragraph:

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY UNIVERSE

Every time I've written ten mainstream papers, I allow myself to indulge in writing one wacky one, like my Scientific American article about parallel universes. This is because I have a burning curiosity about the ultimate nature of reality; indeed, this is why I went into physics in the first place. So far, I've learned one thing in this quest that I'm really sure of: whatever the ultimate nature of reality may turn out to be, it's completely different from how it seems. So I feel a bit like the protagonist in the Truman Show, the Matrix or the 13th Floor trying to figure out what's really going on.

He sounds like he might enjoy being here on the forum. :-)

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Something that gives the 'chills' is usually creepy and 'creepy' is associated with '5D city on a hill' in the following session from 2009. Something that came to mind the other day..maybe there's a link or maybe it's a bit of a stretch.

Q: This is 4th of July, 2009. 4, 7, 09. (DD) 11-11. (L) 9-11, or 11-9. It's an eleven. That's creepy.

A: It's creepy for the USA in any event. 5D city on a hill!

Q: (L) I see. And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Gronnioia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea Hello!

Q: (L) I'm supposed to be the one who says hello. (laughter)

A: Not always!

Q: (laughter) (L) Okay. What do we have in the way of questions? (J) What does "5D city on a hill" mean?

A: The metaphor of the fundies with a twist of truth.

Q: (J) City on a hill - is that in the bible or something? (Allen) Yeah. Old Testament. (Ark) Does it mean like capitol? (L) Yeah. (J) It was prefaced by, "It's creepy for the USA in any event." So maybe that means a city on a hill in the USA. (L) Well, the USA has always considered itself the new city on a hill. (Allen) But 5D city on a hill, does that mean the USA is headed for destruction?

A: More than likely.

Q: (J) Is Los Angeles a city on a hill? (Allen) No, Los Angeles is a city in a valley. San Francisco is a city on a hill. That's taking it too literally. (J) Maybe not! (S) Somebody get a topographic map and we'll go through all the list of cities. (DD) Denver. (L) Yeah, that's the mile high city. (DD) Pretty good sized hill! (J) Well, wait and see. Well, Paleochristianity? (L) Well, ya'll have questions, so let's get them out of the way. (A**) I want to ask about the cloud rings - smoke rings. (L) What smoke rings? (J) Ya know that article you wrote on smoke rings? Well, recently there was another one in the US somewhere.

Last edited:
Interesting to learn how many people are having back to school dreams, as I've just had one too a few days back. I was pacing around the place desperately looking for my rucksack and getting quite vexed about it. Eventually I just gave up and left the building, as I traipsed through very long grass on the school grounds, I noticed suddenly that my rucksack had magically appeared on my shoulder. Man, dreams are just so weird and random at times, but there is a significance if you peer deeply enough.

In the dream I also visited my dead brother's house, and there was a new family moving in. I took this as a message from my bro that perhaps I'd grieved enough and that in life things continually move on.

Hi gnosisxsophia!

You could be totally correct, but I meant why not discuss Caesar in a direct open manner especially in terms of mercy and compassion? And more certainly.

Why not indeed findit, I suspect that's the million dollar question...imagine a bible that was actually true :shock:

Interesting to learn how many people are having back to school dreams, as I've just had one too a few days back. I was pacing around the place desperately looking for my rucksack and getting quite vexed about it. Eventually I just gave up and left the building, as I traipsed through very long grass on the school grounds, I noticed suddenly that my rucksack had magically appeared on my shoulder.

Yes it is funny that the topic of school dreams cropped up, like Mrs Peel I've also had them for decades, with the evolution of their symbology interesting to observe. For many years too finding myself without my bag, in the wrong class, usually sans clothing (adding to the confusion / embarrassment)... or the right textbooks and so on.

The awareness of the having 'already graduated' scenario however only coming relatively recently, following a notable instance of walking into a classroom and being asked why I was there (didn't need to be), whereby I simply put down a bag of books, retrieved my multi-tool - all that now was of value - (interpreted as symbolic of The Wave) and left.

Interestingly 'school dreams' continued, however then with an additional 'knowing' that despite having already met the requirements, the repeating was now of my own volition and in a conscious and concerted attempt to better previous results...

Then only last week, a dream where I found myself in a 'head masters' office discussing progress with a group of female prefects that informed me that only 1 more piece of work needed to be submitted - which I thought was great, until the realisation that I had no idea what the subject was :umm:

Although within the Pauline, Stoic, Caesarian colouring of the recent session, that the 'girls' were 'Prefects' seemed interesting - the term ‘prefect’ arising in the early Roman Republic as someone nominated by a Consul (to act in the consuls’ absence), an important office re-instated by Caesar Augustus.

Prefect also reminiscent of 'Perfect'

The Cathar religion was divided between a majority of credenti--(croyants)--the believers, or followers, and a minority of perfecti--(parfaits)--the "perfect ones"--those who had committed themselves to the celibate and dietary rigors of the Cathar faith and had passed through a ritual known as consolamentum--"consoling"--a type of Cathar born-again baptism carried through with a laying of hands instead of water. Only perfecti were considered as "members" of the Church.

I've also had them for decades, with the evolution of their symbology interesting to observe. For many years too finding myself without my bag, in the wrong class, usually sans clothing (adding to the confusion / embarrassment)... or the right textbooks and so on.

Yeah, I was working my brain last night and I can recall having school dreams intermittently over a 10-15 year period now too. How strange. I've gotta look back into things now to find any significant details. it's amazing what you forget if you shift your focus, but what's so good to know is that these memories are all retrievable. The human brain, not to mention the soul, is quite a piece of work.

Then only last week, a dream where I found myself in a 'head masters' office discussing progress with a group of female prefects that informed me that only 1 more piece of work needed to be submitted - which I thought was great, until the realisation that I had no idea what the subject was :umm:

Ah, the final piece of work. I would say don't sweat over it, if it's anything like my rucksack quandry then the questions will form in your mind as and when needed.

Back
Top Bottom