Session 28 May 2013

Saieden said:
goyacobol said:
I think it would be a great help to move this "information" to the new topic, Assembling Cassiopean Concepts.

I disagree, it would be incredibly difficult to even just follow the "conversation" if that were to happen. If there is anything relevant between the different threads, that can be referenced as needed, as is done just about everywhere else on the forum. Otherwise, it would just be too much unnecessary effort having to manually filter out the discussions of projects for which one is not participating actively in at the time.

That sounds a tad harsh to me (it was just a suggestion) but yes, I agree to a point. A major reason for having boards and topics in a forum is to separate conversations and cut down on the crosstalk.

goyacobol said:
Saieden,

I am just suggesting "referenced as needed, as is done just about everywhere else on the forum." could be done by focusing on the new topic area. It doesn't matter to me wether it is copying vs moved. And I don't mean that any and all other forum areas are to be ignored. I guess I am just hoping we don't miss any valuable information. It is always a filtering problem to me. I did think about the "moving" items but if you don't think your "conversation" was that important to pick up on the other thread that is fine with me.

My apologies, I was a bit hypercritical there :-[ The image that came to mind was having all three threads lumped together and I didn't reevaluate this unreasonable picture fully before posting; my use of "conversation" was in reference to that. I guess for me, I see each project, while certainly related and share the same general aim (to bring us closer to Truth, by one means or another), as having their own goals or purpose that are quite different in several respects and was (am?) worried that those differences might not be clear to others not directly involved but are still interested, particularly if they'd want to join in.

Megan said:
That sounds a tad harsh to me (it was just a suggestion)..

It was, or blunt at the very least, but definitely internally considerate as well.

whitecoast said:
[quote author=OpenHeartMonk]
so i wonder sometimes, why bother feeding a system that is destined for destruction? it seems like a lot of wasted effort, and beliefs based on fragmented knowledge can tie up a person's essence processing it over and over and over again. not to mention issues of belief projection.. oh my!

Gurdjieff understood the cosmos to be an enormous system of reciprocal feeding and maintenance. Food, air, and impressions being the main foods for humans. I believe the body exists to nourish the soul with experiences, which then feeds and nourishes agencies in higher worlds. Deep religious and spiritual experiences can qualify as food coming from a higher world and nourishing the lower. I think in STS, food moves from lower densities to higher (we eat plants and animals and higher STS eat us). In STO, higher densities fees the lower (the C's bestow inspiration and knowledge to those doing the work, who then convert that to action to maintain and improve the living system).
[/quote]

this higher density STO
is you already
you are that
(the mind argues)

just be

Saieden,

Saieden said:
goyacobol said:
Saieden,

I am just suggesting "referenced as needed, as is done just about everywhere else on the forum." could be done by focusing on the new topic area. It doesn't matter to me wether it is copying vs moved. And I don't mean that any and all other forum areas are to be ignored. I guess I am just hoping we don't miss any valuable information. It is always a filtering problem to me. I did think about the "moving" items but if you don't think your "conversation" was that important to pick up on the other thread that is fine with me.

My apologies, I was a bit hypercritical there :-[ The image that came to mind was having all three threads lumped together and I didn't reevaluate this unreasonable picture fully before posting; my use of "conversation" was in reference to that. I guess for me, I see each project, while certainly related and share the same general aim (to bring us closer to Truth, by one means or another), as having their own goals or purpose that are quite different in several respects and was (am?) worried that those differences might not be clear to others not directly involved but are still interested, particularly if they'd want to join in.

Megan said:
That sounds a tad harsh to me (it was just a suggestion)..

It was, or blunt at the very least, but definitely internally considerate as well.

Don't worry about it. I think it just difficult to express thoughts precisely in writing sometimes. I could have been more precise myself. I think we were thinking in the same direction from slightly different angles. And I don't expect everyone to always agree with me either. I was a little taken aback I admit since much of what you were saying seemed very similar to what I had in mind. And I now realize that moving quotes around is not easy to do without disrupting the original topic in which they originate. No apology needed but I accept. And Gurdjieff couldn't have handled this any better than you are doing.

Thanks for the external consideration, :)

Goyacobol

Megan,

Megan said:
Saieden said:
goyacobol said:
I think it would be a great help to move this "information" to the new topic, Assembling Cassiopean Concepts.

I disagree, it would be incredibly difficult to even just follow the "conversation" if that were to happen. If there is anything relevant between the different threads, that can be referenced as needed, as is done just about everywhere else on the forum. Otherwise, it would just be too much unnecessary effort having to manually filter out the discussions of projects for which one is not participating actively in at the time.

That sounds a tad harsh to me (it was just a suggestion) but yes, I agree to a point. A major reason for having boards and topics in a forum is to separate conversations and cut down on the crosstalk.

Thanks for the insights. I was thinking along the same lines that the "crosstalk" could be confusing too. And I just didn't want to lose any gems along the way either.

Thanks again, :)
goyacobol

On the other hand I started to look into some plasma issues and what intrigued me was had been mentioned in one of the papers dealing with cropcircles: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/cropcircle.htm

where there was this image of a cropcircle: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/cropa18.htm

entitled: "Find necessary clues by studying cyclical patterns" which represents two bodies connected with a conduit with a thorus around it, and at the end of the drawing there was this plasma “chalice”.

Now, I understood that all these cropcircles were deciphered by the Cass CREW and maybe somebody could relate it better than me to the electrical phenomena out there which makes us wonder what is happening.

As far as electricity is cconcerned, I could also use some help undestanding the following remarks about the electron:

03-29-97
Q: (L) OK. Does an electron have a memory?
A: Electron is borrowed unit of 7th density.Q:
(L) All right, in the picture of the crop circle you designated as being 'Atomic Structure', there was the concentric circles and then these three things on the outside corners of the triangle, one being zigzag, one being plain and round, and the other one kind of like a wheel, it had like little divisions. Would the zig-zaggy one be the electron?
A: Not correct concept atomic structure unifies elemental atoms.
Q: (L) What is an elemental atom, as opposed to an ordinary atom?
A: Elemental defines singular body of structure. Within, as in: "element of." Electron is element of atomic structure.

Maybe plasma could be one form/way of transit between densities, as electrons are of 7D ? And if 7D is Union with the One, then electron is some king of unifying element?

Thank you, I hope that I made not much noise...
Joy

I coudn't help thinking about this plasma and electricity issues. After listening to the last radio show of james MacCanney I realiyed that it is the Sun who charges with electricity the Earth, when it passes through the solar wind. Earth discharges the soalr capacitor at its turn. But if these 3 bodies where the Sun-Earth-Saturn , as they were in perfect alignment on April 2013, maybe something altogether bigger happened.

And the cropcicle drawing is not about 2 celestial bodies in alignment but three (triplicity was mentioned in this session)

These alignments with Saturn and Jupiter happened every year, though there are not always three other planets conjunct with the Sun, as they were this year (and as depicted in the crop circle) . I went back several 19 year cycles, until 1990 when there was a 4th planet on the side of the Sun, and then in 1881 Jupiter and Saturn were conjunct and in opposition with the Sun.

But what came to my attention was the electrical phenomena, the storms, and the discharge of plasma, after reading this:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2006/arch06/060203tunguska2.htm

An asteroid large enough to hold its charge while moving on a highly elliptical (comet-like orbit) through the Sun’s electric field, would become a comet irrespective of its composition. In fact, we have an instance of this occurring when the asteroid Chiron, on a chaotic orbit between Saturn and Uranus, unexpectedly sported a tail and became classified as a comet.

Now, what if Earth will become a comet, after becoming super charged ?

I remember that in one session the C's said something that Earth and all its surroundings will change and transcend.

Joy

Mod edit: fixed quotes

OpenHeartMonk said:
this higher density STO
is you already
you are that
(the mind argues)

just be

Umm, from what I am picking up, you are putting a new age spin on what the C's speak of.
It's not that simple and just blaming the mind is simplistic and short sighted.

Keep in mind that they also said that for us to be them, we had to do WORK, which involves the mind.

You can't just say I am already the C's because they exist. Without what we do here, they wouldn't exist, or so I think.

There is a prophercy of nostradamus that in time of III WW before great battles earth will cry. A lot of rain dispensed in purpose to stop fights. If state of mind or counciusnes can shift (-) and (+) polarity. I belive that our creativnes will increase. Our spitiual state will be more seen on earth plan. Human souls may influence condition bettwen earth - sun discharges. If t\discharge rate was 8.6 and now incresed to 13 or more. We have situation when more sun energy contract to earth energy and we can use that four our purposes. It is there waiting to use. If you know how. But unused energy will uc upon uncouncius action as well.

Sorry for my english

Many thanks, for this session. Empowering information, 4 safety, and direction. :whistle:

Since mid March there has been a tremendous amount of perspiration in this location. The amount of moisture in the air, with continual cloud cover it seems has been record setting as never seen in previous years at this time of the year.

A local shared that there was 10 meters of snow had fallen at the summit of Col Du Tourmalet, the main route over the top into Spain, in mid May (just below Pic Du Midi De Bigorre at aprox. 580 meters, or 8500 ft above sea level).

Europe’s unusual spring (video)

_http://www.euronews.com/2013/05/31/europe-s-unusual-spring/

French ski station to re-open slopes, in June!
_http://www.thelocal.fr/20130529/as-summer-arrives-french-ski-station-opens-slopes

A combination of an icy winter and a chilly spring has meant that for the first time ever in the month of June, skiers will have the option of heading to the pistes in the French Pyrénées, French TV TF1 reported on Wednesday.

After recent cold weather, bosses at the ski station Porte Puymorens in the Pyrénées-Orientales region of the mountain range that divides France from Spain have taken the exceptional step to re-open the slopes this weekend after they had closed them at the end of the season in April.

Eric Charre, director of EPIC, the company that runs the station, told AFP that they wanted to “take advantage of all the snow that has not melted”.

The Pyrénées witnessed heavy snow falls throughout the winter that led to regular avalanche alerts being put in place.

At one point in the ski season, stations had to close because there was too much snow.

Spring in France, which forecasters say has been the coldest in 25 years in some parts of the country, has meant the snow, which would normally have melted away by this time of year, is still in abundance.

Charre said that slopes running between 1600m and 2500m in altitude “have as much snow as in winter”.

“From 2,100m upwards, everything is still pristine without any tracts of earth showing through. The snow is on average 70cm to 80cm thick and in some places there are still drifts of up to five meters deep,” he added.

Temperatures at the ski station hovered around 1°C this week.

In total, four pistes will be open to skiers on Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 1pm, after which the snow will become too slushy for skiing as temperatures rise.

The fluctuations, of warm to cold seem to swing within a short period, with yesterday, (and last night at 20:00 hrs.) being very warm (a thunder storm was predicted for the evening but did not materialize), only to wake to cooler temps this morning, with fog, and an overcast sky in the valley.

Attachments

• Europes-unusual-spring-weather-300x199.jpg
    Europes-unusual-spring-weather-300x199.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 724
  • Snow in 6-2013.jpg
    Snow in 6-2013.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 36
Joy Shared said:
[
I coudn't help thinking about this plasma and electricity issues.

Joy

Mod edit: fixed quotes

I too have been looking into these issues and found some interesting documentaries on Youtube.

"Electrical scarring of planets and moons."

"Symbols of an alien sky."

"Thunderbolts of the gods."

I found that a lot of the information and evidence was a little more useful than from James McCanney and easy to understand. All certainly gave me much food for thought.

Thank you so much everyone for sharing this session!

Need to re-read a few times with so much to ponder. :-[

August 17th 2003

Q: (Ark) Does it come from one of the big bangs or many of the big bangs or some completely different source?

A: Dark matter.

Q: (Perceval) They're proverbial now. We've talked about them that much. (Belibaste) Do you want to ask about Jesus? (L) No, I'm too tired. I'd have to go into detail, and I'm too tired for that. You wanted to ask a question or two? (Ark) Yes. It will be easy. What is the source of unexplained ultra-high energy cosmic rays that no one has an explanation for? They are impossible and they are coming to earth with such high energy that people cannot even invent the source.

A: Transdimensional i.e. dark matter.

Q: (L) Next question on the list: How do consciousness, information, and matter relate to each other?

A: Different concentrations of truth.

Q: (L) So I'm assuming you mean that matter would be one concentration, and consciousness would be another, and information like maybe pure information would be the purest form?

A: Not necessarily, information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness. That is why truth and objectivity are so important. Without it, consciousness and individuality fractures and disintegrates.

Q: (Perceval) It's like last year, only a bit worse. (L) Now, we had a Sott Talk Radio show about truth seekers being driven off the track by things that are put out, or actions that are undertaken by, various agencies to drive them into wild conspiracies. The idea is that disinformation agents, COINTELPRO agents, and so forth, plant so many false clues and so many outlandish things and start and spread memes and plant things that supposedly verifies the crazy stories, just for the purpose of distraction, diversion, and to make them engage in infighting. One of the things that Atreides was talking about was that he's been reading this book that is a collection of the speeches and writings of Martin Luther King. He says he's been looking at the history and it seems that violent groups never, ever, have succeeded in changing anything. Even if you have a revolution, usually what you end up with is: meet the new boss, same as the old boss. But nonviolent protest that is massive and cohesive, has very often brought significant change. That's why many of the individuals who were the charismatic leaders of nonviolent movements were assassinated. Bobby Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, John Lennon, Gandhi, and so on and so forth down through history. So then he proposed that fake terrorism is a strategy to deal with the possibility of another Martin Luther King popping up because when the powers that be encounter a group that they cannot militate, they cannot drive them to armed resistance, which is where they want them... Remember, John Lennon said “once they've got you violent, they've got you were they want you” - since they fail to militarize nonviolent people, they create these violent events out of whole cloth and ascribe them to nonviolent people. In other words, they do false flag operations and then blame it on whatever group they want to blame it on, even if that group is 100% nonviolent. But the point is, they really do the violence. That part isn’t fake. How else to blame it on the non-violent? So, our discussions have led to the idea that the claim that actors staged the Boston terrorist attack scenario – or others – is simply not true. It is a disinfo meme that is being spread for a number of reasons, not the least of which is to induce people to believe lies and another is to give the illusion that all this horrible stuff is not really happening; everything is really under control. All they have to do is fake a scenario. When we say fake a scenario, the violent thing really happens. There's really a bomb, there is really somebody blamed, patsies, etc. I mean, JFK's assassinations wasn't just actors. John Kennedy really was assassinated. But there was a patsy this drama was staged around and there were all kinds of false clues, false trails, laid that did nothing but produce lies and confusion. But the patsy had nothing to do with the truth of what really happened. So anyway, we had this long discussion on our radio program, and our question I think is: Are we on the right track, or is there something we are missing?

A: Basically, correct, yes. Main thing missing is the information factor. Those who believe the lies begin to fracture within and then project this outward onto others.

So from what i understand is that this dark matter bombarding earth, with their " gravitational effects on visible matter" also contributes to the factor that causes people, animals etc. to disintegrate or Ho-hum so to speak.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

As those who believe in lies will lower their FRV because of not believing in the objectivity of truth. And for those who live their lives objectively left & right will increase their FRV thus counter this dark matter energies/prevent disintegration. That's why "knowledge protects, ignorance endangers!"

But there's a catch. How does one knows the information they ingested is the objective truth? That's why we need to know all information on a subject and determine where we want to bet the money on. Even then one may choose the lies due to programming or influence. Or choose truth because it resonates with. Which then is up to one's consciousness to make that choice depending on their concentrations of truth. That's why "all there is, are lessons."

Wonder if the dark matter can cause mutations in virus or such?

Maybe what i said over-simplify a lot of things but then again isn't life suppose to be simple and fun? :lol:

A.K. said:
Thank you so much everyone for sharing this session!

Need to re-read a few times with so much to ponder. :-[

August 17th 2003

Q: (Ark) Does it come from one of the big bangs or many of the big bangs or some completely different source?

A: Dark matter.

Q: (Perceval) They're proverbial now. We've talked about them that much. (Belibaste) Do you want to ask about Jesus? (L) No, I'm too tired. I'd have to go into detail, and I'm too tired for that. You wanted to ask a question or two? (Ark) Yes. It will be easy. What is the source of unexplained ultra-high energy cosmic rays that no one has an explanation for? They are impossible and they are coming to earth with such high energy that people cannot even invent the source.

A: Transdimensional i.e. dark matter.

Q: (L) Next question on the list: How do consciousness, information, and matter relate to each other?

A: Different concentrations of truth.

Q: (L) So I'm assuming you mean that matter would be one concentration, and consciousness would be another, and information like maybe pure information would be the purest form?

A: Not necessarily, information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness. That is why truth and objectivity are so important. Without it, consciousness and individuality fractures and disintegrates.

Q: (Perceval) It's like last year, only a bit worse. (L) Now, we had a Sott Talk Radio show about truth seekers being driven off the track by things that are put out, or actions that are undertaken by, various agencies to drive them into wild conspiracies. The idea is that disinformation agents, COINTELPRO agents, and so forth, plant so many false clues and so many outlandish things and start and spread memes and plant things that supposedly verifies the crazy stories, just for the purpose of distraction, diversion, and to make them engage in infighting. One of the things that Atreides was talking about was that he's been reading this book that is a collection of the speeches and writings of Martin Luther King. He says he's been looking at the history and it seems that violent groups never, ever, have succeeded in changing anything. Even if you have a revolution, usually what you end up with is: meet the new boss, same as the old boss. But nonviolent protest that is massive and cohesive, has very often brought significant change. That's why many of the individuals who were the charismatic leaders of nonviolent movements were assassinated. Bobby Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, John Lennon, Gandhi, and so on and so forth down through history. So then he proposed that fake terrorism is a strategy to deal with the possibility of another Martin Luther King popping up because when the powers that be encounter a group that they cannot militate, they cannot drive them to armed resistance, which is where they want them... Remember, John Lennon said “once they've got you violent, they've got you were they want you” - since they fail to militarize nonviolent people, they create these violent events out of whole cloth and ascribe them to nonviolent people. In other words, they do false flag operations and then blame it on whatever group they want to blame it on, even if that group is 100% nonviolent. But the point is, they really do the violence. That part isn’t fake. How else to blame it on the non-violent? So, our discussions have led to the idea that the claim that actors staged the Boston terrorist attack scenario – or others – is simply not true. It is a disinfo meme that is being spread for a number of reasons, not the least of which is to induce people to believe lies and another is to give the illusion that all this horrible stuff is not really happening; everything is really under control. All they have to do is fake a scenario. When we say fake a scenario, the violent thing really happens. There's really a bomb, there is really somebody blamed, patsies, etc. I mean, JFK's assassinations wasn't just actors. John Kennedy really was assassinated. But there was a patsy this drama was staged around and there were all kinds of false clues, false trails, laid that did nothing but produce lies and confusion. But the patsy had nothing to do with the truth of what really happened. So anyway, we had this long discussion on our radio program, and our question I think is: Are we on the right track, or is there something we are missing?

A: Basically, correct, yes. Main thing missing is the information factor. Those who believe the lies begin to fracture within and then project this outward onto others.

So from what i understand is that this dark matter bombarding earth, with their " gravitational effects on visible matter" also contributes to the factor that causes people, animals etc. to disintegrate or Ho-hum so to speak.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

As those who believe in lies will lower their FRV because of not believing in the objectivity of truth. And for those who live their lives objectively left & right will increase their FRV thus counter this dark matter energies/prevent disintegration. That's why "knowledge protects, ignorance endangers!"

But there's a catch. How does one knows the information they ingested is the objective truth? That's why we need to know all information on a subject and determine where we want to bet the money on. Even then one may choose the lies due to programming or influence. Or choose truth because it resonates with. Which then is up to one's consciousness to make that choice depending on their concentrations of truth. That's why "all there is, are lessons."

Wonder if the dark matter can cause mutations in virus or such?

Maybe what i said over-simplify a lot of things but then again isn't life suppose to be simple and fun? :lol:

Hi A.K, the source of ultra-high energy cosmic rays that are bombarding earth is an event caused by dark matter according to the C's, is not the earth being bombarding by dark matter. There is a big difference here. :)

An interesting connection I encountered which relates to information, portals and the plague:

c.a. said:
Articles describing the supposed, recent fungi, :shock: and some of the effects of the Virus that spread to those whom have been effected, since the F-5 tornadoes that swept through Joplin, Missouri.

RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information Service: On 11.06.2011 at 04:43 GMT+2n (See Situation Update)
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert_read.php?cid=31102

It is publicly unknown how many of over 1700 treated May 22 Missouri tornado victims now suffer the wrath of a rapid, aggressive fungal infection in their wounds that is causing nerve damage, blindness, brain and lung blood clots and death, but Thursday, health officials issued a staff warning about the killer fungus now that at least nine people have been treated and three or four died due to it. Dr. Uwe Schmidt, an infectious disease specialist at Freeman Health System, said three or four people with the infection called zygomycosis have died reported the News Leader. Although medical staff knew that the killer fungus was causing serious complications the week after the tornadoes, the situation was kept under cover until Thursday. Still, a close approximation of the number of people infected with the deadly fungus is not being revealed. In the deadly tornado aftermath that destroyed Joplin, Missouri's St. John Hospital, Freeman Hospital doctors treated over 1,700 patients while St. John Hospital doctors treated patients in emergency makeshift facilities at Memorial Hall and McAuley Catholic High School.

The Zygomycosis fungus invades underlying tissue - the underlying blood vessels, and cuts off circulation to the skin causing the area to become black according to Dr. Schmidt who says it is "very invasive." Head wounds are the most lethal, while the fungus remaining in an arm or leg have required amputation to save the patient according to Tornado victims wounded near the head have died. As soon as brain tissue started dying, it was too late to save the patient" according to the Leader. The real number of victims with the deadly fungus is unknown as the "report of numbers of cases of reportable diseases are handled by public health departments," according to Cora Scott, a spokeswoman for St. John's Hospital in Springfield, who has been referring all questions to Springfield-Greene County Health Department. Only a week after the tornado, three fungal infection patients were admitted to Freeman Hospital and doctors tried controlling the fungus with intravenous medicine and by removing killed tissues. Dr. Schmidt said that he and other medical staff could see mold in the wounds. "It rapidly spread. The tissue dies off and becomes black. It doesn't have any circulation. It has to be removed."

Tornado-ravaged Joplin confronts new scourge: By David Martin, Thu., Jun. 9 2011 at 3:06 PM
http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2011/06/tornado-ravaged_joplin_confron.php

They survived the tornado but not the fungus it left behind.
Health officials in Joplin attribute three or four deaths to zygomycosis, a rapidly spreading and often fatal fungal infection. "It's difficult to say if it killed them, but it definitely was a contributing factor," Dr. Uwe Schmidt tells the Springfield News-Leader. Schmidt, an infectious disease specialist, says he has treated five patients and knew of four cases that had been found at another hospital.

A health department official says the fungus was likely distributed by soil or vegetative materials grafted to the skin by the force of the May 22 tornado. Schmidt said he saw mold in the wounds he treated.

Schmidt amputated the arm of one patient in an effort to the halt the infection. She later died.

Fungal infections often accompany natural disasters. Infectious disease specialists warned survivors of the 2005 Asian tsunami about the risks.

This story is very interesting given the remarks made by the Cs and the following discussions on viruses being thoughts made manifest and natural disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes and ball lightnings being transdimensional portals:

Laura said:
Session Date: 4 March 2012

Q: (L) So the electromagnetic field of the earth is a property of its spinning? And it's spinning is a property of... can be affected by electric stuff. (Belibaste) Yeah, like a motor, if it slows down, it generates less electromagnetic field. (Perceval) Getting ready for a flip. (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

A: Yes.

Laura said:
Session Date: May 28th 2013

(Ark) Let me take opportunity to ask about ball lightning. Are they purely electric phenomena, or are they also related to consciousness or...?

A: Transdimensional portals made manifest.

Q: (Ark) Does it mean that the current theory of electromagnetism is really bad because it has nothing to do with transdimensionality?

[...]

Q: (L) Okay, next question: When an F5 tornado can form in a matter of minutes, what is the connection with what is going on in 4D? How does it happen? What's the mechanism?

A: Once again you must think in terms of information and electrical charge. The charge on earth is building in several ways and a tornado is an electrical phenomenon similar to ball lightning.

Q: (L) So what they're saying is what we were saying awhile ago. (Belibaste) More conductivity, more discharges. (L) And more people believing lies, and more chaos. The people on the planet are attracting their own destruction. (Perceval) Because they believe lies.

[...]

(Anart) Can I ask a clarification question on the tornado? If it's similar to ball lightning, does that mean they're both portals? Physical manifestations of portals?

Q: (Perceval) Do people ever disappear in tornadoes?

So it seems that the cyclical plagues that arise from the spread of viruses is not just the result of overhead comet bombardments but is also coming from the opening of transdimensional portals like tornadoes and hurricanes. Quite a powerful combo!

Eboard10 said:
So it seems that the cyclical plagues that arise from the spread of viruses is not just the result of overhead comet bombardments but is also coming from the opening of transdimensional portals like tornadoes and hurricanes. Quite a powerful combo!

Interesting observation! But remember, the spread of viruses by overhead comet bombardments is related to the deposition of the viral load in the upper atmosphere. Then it falls down progressively, a year or so... don't remember the exact figure, but there are actually studies done on how much time does it take for stuff up there to fall down here. Got a paper about it somewhere in my files... It is pretty random and the virus can spread throughout the entire globe.

But the interesting thing is that tornadoes and the like can just "speed jump" this process and in this way it is actually much easier to carry a viral load into a specific location as opposed to be a more random process depending on the wind and what nots over the course of a year or so as a virus falls from the upper atmosphere.

It would be like a target viral "injection" on a specific location depending on where the tornado hit.

Some speculations.

Back
Top Bottom