Session 29 August 2015

goyacobol said:
herondancer said:
Thanks for the great session. The C's really know how to mix loving but serious advice with humour. The comments on the flat-earth thing were enlightening. It's gob-smacking how tightly this idea has taken hold with some people. Check the comments under this article:

http://www.sott.net/article/300826-6th-man-to-walk-on-the-moon-The-UFOs-didnt-come-in-peace

:jawdrop:

herondancer,

The SOTT article is an excellent one. In addition to Edgar Mitchell's 2013 video there is this more recent one around May of 2015.

If you re-read herondancer's post, you'll see that she posted that SOTT article because of the comments underneath the article by all the flat earth believers.

Heimdallr said:
goyacobol said:
herondancer said:
Thanks for the great session. The C's really know how to mix loving but serious advice with humour. The comments on the flat-earth thing were enlightening. It's gob-smacking how tightly this idea has taken hold with some people. Check the comments under this article:

http://www.sott.net/article/300826-6th-man-to-walk-on-the-moon-The-UFOs-didnt-come-in-peace

:jawdrop:

herondancer,

The SOTT article is an excellent one. In addition to Edgar Mitchell's 2013 video there is this more recent one around May of 2015.

If you re-read herondancer's post, you'll see that she posted that SOTT article because of the comments underneath the article by all the flat earth believers.

Sorry, if the UFO aspect takes away from the flat-earth theory. I am just noticing the main gist of the SOTT article was about these UFO issues and just recently became aware the these prominent spokesmen.

I do see the flat-earthers comments are an excellent way to add distraction to the main points of the article and attempt to discredit SOTT and the forum. If the references are not relevant I apologize to herondancer. :(

I wouldn't be shocked if flat earth conspiracy spam is the result of a cheap cointel scheme. Thanks for the session.

goyacobol said:
Sorry, if the UFO aspect takes away from the flat-earth theory. I am just noticing the main gist of the SOTT article was about these UFO issues and just recently became aware the these prominent spokesmen.

I do see the flat-earthers comments are an excellent way to add distraction to the main points of the article and attempt to discredit SOTT and the forum. If the references are not relevant I apologize to herondancer. :(

No worries. I should have added something like "scroll down for some really screwy flat earth comment's", or something like that. The weird thing is that six month or even three months ago, there would have been nothing about flat earth at all. Maybe some references and links to the whole 'moon landing is a hoax' thing, but that's it. The comments came right out of left field.

herondancer said:
goyacobol said:

No worries. I should have added something like "scroll down for some really screwy flat earth comment's", or something like that. The weird thing is that six month or even three months ago, there would have been nothing about flat earth at all. Maybe some references and links to the whole 'moon landing is a hoax' thing, but that's it. The comments came right out of left field.

Thanks, I am thinking that the 2D aspects of the flat earth theory might be as zin suspects:

zin said:
I wouldn't be shocked if flat earth conspiracy spam is the result of a cheap cointel scheme. Thanks for the session.

And, I think it almost produces a schizophrenic reaction in those who are more 3D oriented vs 2D. FWIW :scared:

goyacobol said:
zin said:

And, I think it almost produces a schizophrenic reaction in those who are more 3D oriented vs 2D. FWIW :scared:

Not related, but your comment here goyacobol made me think that although I have been around people with schizophrenia for many years, I never heard a single one claim anything about the earth being flat. Just because I didn't hear it it's of course no reason to believe that there aren't schizophrenics out there who believe/see the earth as flat. But for the most part, the most common delusions of schizophrenia are based on things that do bear validity, I always thought. For example:

- fear of germs
- the government/secret services is watching everything you do
- the TV speaks directly to you
- Being possessed by some entity
- entities/aliens/god speaks to you
- something other/alien forms/lives inside the body

As I understand reality so far, all these schizophrenic delusions do not seem completely crazy to me. But no flat earth among them. Isn't this interesting - and amusing? :whistle:

Alana said:
goyacobol said:
zin said:

Not related, but your comment here goyacobol made me think that although I have been around people with schizophrenia for many years, I never heard a single one claim anything about the earth being flat. Just because I didn't hear it it's of course no reason to believe that there aren't schizophrenics out there who believe/see the earth as flat. But for the most part, the most common delusions of schizophrenia are based on things that do bear validity, I always thought. For example:

- fear of germs

As I understand reality so far, all these schizophrenic delusions do not seem completely crazy to me. But no flat earth among them. Isn't this interesting - and amusing? :whistle:
It's interesting because all the things you listed involve things happening to the person/their body whereas a flat earth isn't doing anything directly to them so maybe that's why they haven't picked up on it?

lainey said:
It's interesting because all the things you listed involve things happening to the person/their body whereas a flat earth isn't doing anything directly to them so maybe that's why they haven't picked up on it?

That's a very astute observation, Lainey! I was only going as "deep" as saying that flat earth believers are more crazy than schizophrenics :P

Thanks for the session. I always wondered how to do meditation and I found some really good advices here. Will have to look into more info on the forum to get the structure of it in more clear understandable way. Thank you all again.

Atomas said:
Thanks for the session. I always wondered how to do meditation and I found some really good advices here. Will have to look into more info on the forum to get the structure of it in more clear understandable way. Thank you all again.

Hi Atomas,

Have you ever tried the EE program? The dvd is well worth getting hold off everything is explained clearly and with only a little practice you can soon feel the benefits. I would also read through the EE thread on the forum which contains loads of q and a's and contains lots of information.

I have tried different types of meditation but EE seems to work best for me and is well worth a try imho.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12837.0.html

Davida said:
Matai said:
I am wondering if in the way that I have been practicing this, the point that I am staring at is the "seed" mentioned by the C's?

My understanding on ‘seed’ is like intent... or a primer... I guess like the prayer of the soul, a benevolent script in the hope of aiding, and aligning one to being, and a more objective reality/existence.. in practice I think the script it something for the servant to busy himself with, while the master may begin to awaken from some slumber, and set about becoming a good master... I would hope.

One could take, focusing on a point as small ‘aim,’ and just what Laura said... and expend from there.

Just my take, I might be wrong...

You are correct. The main objective is to learn to control the mind chatter, to be able to make it STILL so that the master of the coach can get a word in edgewise, so to say. It's actually a little more complicated than that, but that's good enough. If you can master and still the conscious mind, the "System 2" in Kahnemann's terms, then System 1, unconscious, has the opportunity to be brought to the surface. And even deeper connections can be made as some of you will discover soon enough.

beherenow said:
Thanks for the excellent, informative, and entertaining session.

One "dot connection" jumped out at me that you all might have already made...when Joe mentioned the flash on the 911 vid and the answer given, the vid from the Texas fertilizer plant came to mind...of course, it does not prove one way or the other weather it was a missile or a space rock, being both would have a high charge, but it explains the flash in that vid also...fwiw.

You all really had me laughing when it went "downhill"....it was that "safety valve","terror of the situation" kind of laughter, but lord knows i needed it! Thank you! Please don't edit these parts because they really show your humanity....to be able to maintain a true sense of humor when you know the score on this crazy planet is not an easy thing...I think that's actually what some call "enlightenment", eh?

Thanks, Dave

Well, we don't want to shock anyone but yeah, sometimes we just have to make jokes to ease the terror of the situation. Kind of like whistling past the graveyard. I'll never forget the session where Cs talked about aliens eating people who don't smoke. Right after they said that, everybody in the room looked at each other and then reached for their cigarettes and lit up simultaneously. It turned one of those horror moments into something bearable because we could laugh at our own reaction.

Alana said:
lainey said:

That's a very astute observation, Lainey! I was only going as "deep" as saying that flat earth believers are more crazy than schizophrenics :P

Yup. Due to time constraints, I didn't go into following that whole thread. Too crazy, and not enough motivation to try to talk sense to that kind of absurdity. Talk about taking conspiracy theories to the point of going off the rails....

Laura said:
Q: (Perceval) When they said they'd benefit from regular meditative practice, would some version of EE and the Prayer of the Soul be enough, or something more specific?

A: The EE program can be used as a foundation,

This part of their answer should not be overlooked.

As Laura remarked (in reply to Matai), meditation calms the mind's chatter. I like to add it also better regulates one's breath. Both are vital ... a kind of virtuous reinforcing cycle. The calmer the mind, the deeper the breath. And the deeper the breathing cycle, the calmer the mind. So those that faithfully practice EE have a great head start in this new endeavor. Foundation's been laid.

I agree the thought held should be short & tight. One can better focus that way. (Mantras are like that.)

Less sure regarding the precise nature of seed. Although I sense it ought to contain within it a value expression. This means intending a greater good -- rather than just for self. It may be a very necessary component. But I could be wrong.

FWIW.

PS
I like to post a gentle reminder related to spinning -- since the C's once gave that a major YES.

Alana said:
goyacobol said:
zin said:

- fear of germs

He's probably being inspired directly on Laura's comment when she says she believes only a schizo would believe such thing. But I agree with you still.

lainey said:
Alana said:
goyacobol said:
zin said:

- fear of germs

What was interesting for me was that if the proponents of the flat earth were simply ignorant or a very low intellect, so why believe in this theory, rather than the round earth? I think the idiots never have definite opinion. They are easily influenced and change opinion quickly. This is why supporters of the flat earth must have normal intelligence. They had to be packed and chosen by a superior intelligence, perhaps 4D STS.

For example if I take my case, when I read for the first time the title "flat earth", I laughed. Then this sparked my interest, because two weeks before, I had watched a "The Signal" movie with Laurence Fishburne, the famous Morpheus in "Matrix" one who gives us the choice of the red pill or the blue pill. This film tells the story of a flat earth. Then when I watched the videos of Eric Dubay, far from believing in this theory, I told myself maybe each in his own perception, like animals have theirs, and 4th density beings have a vision different from ours, they certainly should not see the earth as we do. So I had to search the questions asked Eric Dubay, and I realized through some experts forum and personal research that served refraction on the atmosphere and on the seas, I also learned that one artificial satellite could be seen more than 200 km, because of its magnitude, and this magnitude may be constant or increased following the stars or the sun (light reflection). I learned that we could see a candle flame 48 km away .. and many other things, it's good for a title as "stupid". I think many of us we had to ask questions, and I think this is healthy. It is wise to expose his ignorance because it can only be filled, rather than hide it, because it can only strengthen.

Thus, it seems to me, starting from this principle, that the flat earth believers ( perhaps also PO) have a strong pride, and it is this pride that the 4 D STS use to manipulate.

The intelligence and pride block the arrival of the knowledge and wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom