Session 29 August 2015

goyacobol said:
biala84 said:
Thank U very much for Prayer of the soul and how to practice meditation. I see U 4D :cool: ( I hope)

Welcome to the forum biala84. :welcome:

I notice this is your first post. If you could give a brief introduction in the Newbies Section here that would be great. It can be as brief as you wish and you can read some others posts there to get an idea how to go about it.

I am sure you will get more welcomes in the Newbies Section and a message from an administrator with tips and suggestions there.

Glad you are here. :)

Hello

Thank U very much for everything... Yes that was my first post, but i'm reading the Cassiopeans transcript's for a long time. Glad that we can connect that way ( and not only) Greetings for All the members, Adios :)

biala84 said:
goyacobol said:
biala84 said:
Thank U very much for Prayer of the soul and how to practice meditation. I see U 4D :cool: ( I hope)

I notice this is your first post. If you could give a brief introduction in the Newbies Section here that would be great. It can be as brief as you wish and you can read some others posts there to get an idea how to go about it.

I am sure you will get more welcomes in the Newbies Section and a message from an administrator with tips and suggestions there.

Hello

Thank U very much for everything... Yes that was my first post, but i'm reading the Cassiopeans transcript's for a long time. Glad that we can connect that way ( and not only) Greetings for All the members, Adios :)

We ask people new to the forum to post a bit in the Newbies Section as goyacobol has suggested so that we can get to know them a bit better and where they are at as far as the material that we discuss here goes. It doesn't matter what they have read, nor for how long, they are still new to this forum.

So I'd like to second goyacobol here as ask that you please introduce yourself in the Newbies Section. :)

Prometeo said:
Alana said:
goyacobol said:
zin said:
I wouldn't be shocked if flat earth conspiracy spam is the result of a cheap cointel scheme. Thanks for the session.

And, I think it almost produces a schizophrenic reaction in those who are more 3D oriented vs 2D. FWIW :scared:

Not related, but your comment here goyacobol made me think that although I have been around people with schizophrenia for many years, I never heard a single one claim anything about the earth being flat. Just because I didn't hear it it's of course no reason to believe that there aren't schizophrenics out there who believe/see the earth as flat. But for the most part, the most common delusions of schizophrenia are based on things that do bear validity, I always thought. For example:

- fear of germs
- the government/secret services is watching everything you do
- the TV speaks directly to you
- Being possessed by some entity
- entities/aliens/god speaks to you
- something other/alien forms/lives inside the body

As I understand reality so far, all these schizophrenic delusions do not seem completely crazy to me. But no flat earth among them. Isn't this interesting - and amusing? :whistle:

He's probably being inspired directly on Laura's comment when she says she believes only a schizo would believe such thing. But I agree with you still.

Alana and Prometeo,

Yes, I was thinking about Laura's comment and noticed that I was reacting to the flat-earth theory after reading and watching a video only so far into it before it became annoying. While I think it is sometimes good to reinforce or counter a lie with truth, it is probably also wise to realize the risk of being unnecessarily engaged without preparation.

I think this material can be damaging to many people who are not that well grounded or informed. That is probably the intent of at least some of the proponents.

Alana, while many people with schizophrenia may tend to have mostly paranoid delusions many suffer from more obvious types of delusions as mentioned here:

_http://www.schizophrenic.com/content/schizophrenia/symptoms/schizophrenia-delusions

Schizophrenia is classified as a psychotic disorder, which means the inability to tell the difference between what is real or imagined. Two types of psychotic symptoms characteristic of this serious psychiatric disorder are hallucinations and delusions.
What are delusions?

A delusion is a false belief which a person holds with a strong amount of conviction. The belief isn’t typical of his/her culture or religion, and he/she adheres to the erroneous belief despite evidence and proof which totally contradict it.
Types of delusions

Persecutory
In schizophrenia, as well as other psychotic disorders such as delusional disorder, delusions may have a variety of themes. The most common type of delusion associated with schizophrenia involves persecutory delusions. The schizophrenic believes that he/she is being followed or is under surveillance, or that he/she is being made fun of, tricked, or treated very unfairly by others. When schizophrenics experience this type of delusion, they may feel very frightened or paranoid. As a result, they will often do things to protect themselves from the persecutor(s).
Delusions of reference
This is when the person believes, for example, that things written in a newspaper or stated in a newscast, passages found in a book, or the words in a song are about him/her.
Grandiose delusions
Grandiose delusions involve the belief that he/she has exceptional power, talent or worth, or is someone famous. He/she may believe he/she is God or some other type of deity.
Erotomanic delusions
This type of delusion involves the belief that a particular person, usually a celebrity or someone especially important, is romantically or sexually involved with or in love with him/her.
Somatic delusions
This involves the belief that he/she has a medical condition or other physical problem or flaw.
Thought insertion, withdrawal, control, or broadcasting
These types of delusions (always considered bizarre in nature) occur when the person believes that someone, often aliens, are putting (inserting) thoughts into his/her mind, removing or controlling his/her thoughts, or broadcasting them so that others can hear them, usually against his/her will.
Bizarre versus non-bizarre delusions
Usually in schizophrenia the delusions are completely implausible or bizarre in nature, although at times they may not be. An example of a bizarre delusion would be a person who believes aliens have removed his/her brain and replaced it with an alien brain. A non-bizarre delusion would be something which could happen in reality, such as being under observation by the FBI.

Maybe you have also seen some of the more dramatic or obvious types. I guess it depends on the severity those you encounter. Although I have not worked in the field I have noticed a few of the more extreme cases here and there.

After being on the forum and reading so much of the material I tend to think that many of these "defects" are related to the topics we discuss here such as diet, "bugs" and 4D STS (which could get you locked up by some people's standards I suppose, don't even talk about the "predators' mind). :scared: :) :cool2:

Nienna said:
biala84 said:
goyacobol said:
biala84 said:

Hello

We ask people new to the forum to post a bit in the Newbies Section as goyacobol has suggested so that we can get to know them a bit better and where they are at as far as the material that we discuss here goes. It doesn't matter what they have read, nor for how long, they are still new to this forum.

So I'd like to second goyacobol here as ask that you please introduce yourself in the Newbies Section. :)

Ok i will introduce myself in the Newbies Section :)

[/quote]

Schizophrenia is classified as a psychotic disorder, which means the inability to tell the difference between what is real or imagined. Two types of psychotic symptoms characteristic of this serious psychiatric disorder are hallucinations and delusions.
What are delusions?

A delusion is a false belief which a person holds with a strong amount of conviction. The belief isn’t typical of his/her culture or religion, and he/she adheres to the erroneous belief despite evidence and proof which totally contradict it.
Types of delusions

Persecutory
In schizophrenia, as well as other psychotic disorders such as delusional disorder, delusions may have a variety of themes. The most common type of delusion associated with schizophrenia involves persecutory delusions. The schizophrenic believes that he/she is being followed or is under surveillance, or that he/she is being made fun of, tricked, or treated very unfairly by others. When schizophrenics experience this type of delusion, they may feel very frightened or paranoid. As a result, they will often do things to protect themselves from the persecutor(s).
Delusions of reference
This is when the person believes, for example, that things written in a newspaper or stated in a newscast, passages found in a book, or the words in a song are about him/her.
Grandiose delusions
Grandiose delusions involve the belief that he/she has exceptional power, talent or worth, or is someone famous. He/she may believe he/she is God or some other type of deity.
Erotomanic delusions
This type of delusion involves the belief that a particular person, usually a celebrity or someone especially important, is romantically or sexually involved with or in love with him/her.
Somatic delusions
This involves the belief that he/she has a medical condition or other physical problem or flaw.
Thought insertion, withdrawal, control, or broadcasting
These types of delusions (always considered bizarre in nature) occur when the person believes that someone, often aliens, are putting (inserting) thoughts into his/her mind, removing or controlling his/her thoughts, or broadcasting them so that others can hear them, usually against his/her will.
Bizarre versus non-bizarre delusions
Usually in schizophrenia the delusions are completely implausible or bizarre in nature, although at times they may not be. An example of a bizarre delusion would be a person who believes aliens have removed his/her brain and replaced it with an alien brain. A non-bizarre delusion would be something which could happen in reality, such as being under observation by the FBI.

Hi goyacobol, it seems to me that in the case of schizophrenia, delusion or neo-reality is conceived only in the psyche of the individual. I do not think schizophrenia is influenced by a theory. It seems to me that this is the schizophrenic who created the theories. Maybe while Eric Dubay is schizophrenic! :shock:
[/quote]

Kisito said:
Hi goyacobol, it seems to me that in the case of schizophrenia, delusion or neo-reality is conceived only in the psyche of the individual. I do not think schizophrenia is influenced by a theory. It seems to me that this is the schizophrenic who created the theories. Maybe while Eric Dubay is schizophrenic! :shock:

Kisito,

Don't you think Eric Dubay is influenced by his own theory? And if he is schizophrenic don't you think he is under that delusional influence? He is not the original creator of the flat earth theory since it is a very old idea and he may have been influenced by many other delusional ideas before writing his books. I agree that the tendency or weakness to become schizophrenic could have manifested in many other ways than the resulting flat earth theory and the theory alone did not make him schizophrenic. We don't really know all the factors that may have contributed to his views.

Of course I am only giving my armchair opinion as to the value or lack of value of the flat earth theory which to me seems kind schizophrenic. FWIW

goyacobol said:
Kisito said:

Kisito,

Don't you think Eric Dubay is influenced by his own theory? And if he is schizophrenic don't you think he is under that delusional influence? He is not the original creator of the flat earth theory since it is a very old idea and he may have been influenced by many other delusional ideas before writing his books. I agree that the tendency or weakness to become schizophrenic could have manifested in many other ways than the resulting flat earth theory and the theory alone did not make him schizophrenic. We don't really know all the factors that may have contributed to his views.

Of course I am only giving my armchair opinion as to the value or lack of value of the flat earth theory which to me seems kind schizophrenic. FWIW
For my part considering he was influenced by this theory, I can not believe he's schizophrenic, because I consider this psychosis is internal and not external ... I had issued both contexts one being a strong ego, and such people often seem likely, in the I visonnant Dubay videos, it does not seem that it is likely.
So I would dispose of the second hypothesis, that he is a PO, and be instrumentalized by STS 4th density. At least that's my opinion after reflection.

thanks for the session and the tips on meditation. I never meditated till discovering EE and always zone out during POTS.Im looking forward to
trying the new technique and exercising the attention muscle get those little I,s under control make room for the chief. :)
The flat earth theory is something that never interested me but was interesting to hear the C,s take on it.
Thanks to Laura and crew for the great work you guys are doing. :) :cool2:

Thank you for the session, especially the information about training the mind. It does seem really difficult, after just attempting then of "breathe in, first line, breathe out", my mind will repeat the first line until the second line to sort of remember what comes next, or it'd rush to the next line. Strange!

Lilyalic said:
Thank you for the session, especially the information about training the mind. It does seem really difficult, after just attempting then of "breathe in, first line, breathe out", my mind will repeat the first line until the second line to sort of remember what comes next, or it'd rush to the next line. Strange!

Yup, it definitely takes practice! So far I've only been able to make it through the prayer four times when part way through the fifth my mind wanders off and I lose my place. I haven't practiced this type of meditation in years, and it's obvious that if you don't use that "muscle", you lose it! My mind is out of shape at this point - time to pick a mental exercise routine!

Kisito said:
goyacobol said:
Kisito said:

Kisito,

For my part considering he was influenced by this theory, I can not believe he's schizophrenic, because I consider this psychosis is internal and not external ... I had issued both contexts one being a strong ego, and such people often seem likely, in the I visonnant Dubay videos, it does not seem that it is likely.
So I would dispose of the second hypothesis, that he is a PO, and be instrumentalized by STS 4th density. At least that's my opinion after reflection.

I think that is a good way to look at the overall picture. We don't have to necessarily confuse the theory, which some may see as false/delusional, with the person who believes in the theory. That is sort of what I mean by an "armchair opinion". You really can't do psychoanalysis without a thorough research on an individual. But, in the battle to sort out truth from fiction it becomes a kind thought war. To me that means you might have to look for clues that may indicate where the twist in logic or reasoning does not match reality. And that is for all of us I think a kind of judgement-call/choice to find the reality of the situation. Hopefully, more eyes looking at the same issue gives a better chance of seeing the reality.

Alana said:
goyacobol said:
zin said:
I wouldn't be shocked if flat earth conspiracy spam is the result of a cheap cointel scheme. Thanks for the session.

And, I think it almost produces a schizophrenic reaction in those who are more 3D oriented vs 2D. FWIW :scared:

Not related, but your comment here goyacobol made me think that although I have been around people with schizophrenia for many years, I never heard a single one claim anything about the earth being flat. Just because I didn't hear it it's of course no reason to believe that there aren't schizophrenics out there who believe/see the earth as flat. But for the most part, the most common delusions of schizophrenia are based on things that do bear validity, I always thought. For example:

- fear of germs

As I understand reality so far, all these schizophrenic delusions do not seem completely crazy to me. But no flat earth among them. Isn't this interesting - and amusing? :whistle:

Alana,

I think it didn't quite hit me how your observations in the list you show above that they can be on list I found and still actually be seen as "real" as well as delusional depending on the reality of the situation. Sorry I didn't pick up on that until re-reading the posts. It is a very interesting detail! :O

Thanks

no-man's-land said:
Laura said:
Session Date: August 29th 2015

Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea at the board

Pierre, Perceval, Niall, Chu, Arky, Scottie, Timótheos, Alana, Parallel, Windmill Knight, Prodigal Son, Noko the Wonderdog

Q: (L) Today is 29 August 2015. [Review of those present]

A: Hello children of Cassiopaea! It is good to see all of you together. We are aware of the trials that currently beset certain members of your grouping and want to extend a helping "hand".

And they did extend a helping hand indeed. Many thanks for you guys for your relentless efforts.

Indeed a helping hand, if not a multitude of helping hands - thank you all so much!! :hug2:

goyacobol said:
Alana said:
goyacobol said:
zin said:

- fear of germs

Alana,

I think it didn't quite hit me how your observations in the list you show above that they can be on list I found and still actually be seen as "real" as well as delusional depending on the reality of the situation. Sorry I didn't pick up on that until re-reading the posts. It is a very interesting detail! :O

Yes, that is a really interesting observation and ties right in with schizophrenics being the "failed shamans" as has come up again in this thread. Definitely interesting.

Aiming said:

goyacobol said:
Alana said:
goyacobol said:
zin said:

- fear of germs

Alana,

Yes, that is a really interesting observation and ties right in with schizophrenics being the "failed shamans" as has come up again in this thread. Definitely interesting.

Aiming,

Thanks for the link. I will read those topics again. I really see the connections even more now. It's not so "black and white" sometimes is it. :/

Thanks for another new and interesting session! :flowers:

About meditation, I have recently tried to settle the practice of meditation, in the search for a better understanding of myself.
It began with some tubular breaths, then continued with the Prayer of the Soul in several repetitions (also seeking support and protection in the process) and focusing on breathing movements. Then with the focus on breathing I tried to connect with the silence inside me (chest and head), while the muscular tensions are manifested in the body. When these tensions have focused on specific points painful ... I then pressed these points with my fingers, with some force. That brought forth feelings and memories of the past, some of my childhood which I was not very conscious. Intense feelings that lead to tears or anger quickly. I picked up this idea by reading Alexander Lowen books.
Then I go back to breathing and relaxation.
When I finished it, I sit down to write what I experienced, what I felt and what I think about it.

At other times the muscle tension has been diffused and disappeared with relaxation and have felt more connected with silence and interior space ... for it somehow. The problem is that I ended falling asleep. Perhaps it is best to practice meditation sitting or in the lotus position.
What you think about all this?

Back
Top Bottom