Session 29 May 2021

I think this is an excellent idea and the notion that we can learn how to stalk this thing is awe-inspiring and empowering. It could also help us overcome our anxiety, fear, outrage and grief and help transmute these emotions if they are limiting us in what we could become: true warriors the way Laura described in one of her articles.

I know that my becoming an ambassador last year pulled me through all that sadness I felt over the lockdowns last year, because in one fell swoop my aim became ever so much clearer. So, people participating more on our forum, helping one another, discussing matters, sharing sincerely as Laura said, knowing that we are all in this together and that our individual acquired strength will strengthen the whole network might bring about more co-linearity, more faith and more love, but that means that we have to get over ourselves. It's the journey of the hero!
Thank you for this very special session, Laura, the girls and the crew, and thanks to Laura and the Cs for their guidance and love. :love:
Well said Mariama - thank you very much.

So, if "time is information recorded", what are we to do with the C's reminder, again and again, that "there is no time"?

Is information only recorded as time in 3D and below?

Whereas in 4D and above, information 'behaves' in an entirely different matter? Rather than a linear or sequential recording, perhaps information in 4D 'presents' as that oft-quoted mosaic of simultaneous potentialities? Kinda like a 'living vision'? One that is explored according to higher and less dense cosmic laws, with the Observer or participant becoming that much closer to a Creator? Maybe a painter in a living canvas, with pure thought being the brush that crafts the world-image?

Is information only recorded as time in 3D and below?
Well the C's saying there is another time dimension in which our 3D sense of time is embedded. I would imagine that the second dimension of time also records information. Since this second time dimensions records information and is not available to our normal 3D awareness I infer the second time dimension is 4D.

It makes me wonder what the implications are for the behavior of information. 3D time may be embedded in a higher time dimension, but the "plane" of 2D time is likely itself embedded in other dimensions of informational processing and transformation. I would imagine being in 4D and striving toward hyperdimensional understanding from the perspective of a 4D organism would necessitate understanding and seeing into these non-temporal dimensions. Interestingly enough one level above that 4D level of awareness is 5D, where there is no longer any physicality (and therefore no time as 3/4D understand it). Reading books about the afterlife they describe things in sequences that appear similar to time, but I think this is just a form of data compression (similar to how coloring or shading a flat circle on a screen can causes our brain to embellish it into a fully fledged 3D sphere). That doesn't preclude there are dimensions that do things similar to time though. But seeing something solely through the lens of time at that level would be like us only moving things in a flat way, with nothing going over or under another.

This video on some of the interesting geometric trends that occur in higher dimensions was entertaining to watch. A part of me wants to make use of "knotting" in some way to understand linear time and its relationship with karma, but I have no clue atm. Interestingly enough I learned from this video that hyperdimensional mathematics are used for error checking in noisy communication channels.

This video on some of the interesting geometric trends that occur in higher dimensions was entertaining to watch. A part of me wants to make use of "knotting" in some way to understand linear time and its relationship with karma, but I have no clue atm. Interestingly enough I learned from this video that hyperdimensional mathematics are used for error checking in noisy communication channels.
That makes me think that there was definitely something special for Celts in knots:)
As I see it, knot has the beginning and the end, up and down, left and right that are relative. Knot is expression of mind. Knot has an imprint of the will/intent of it's creator.

Q: (Ark) What kind of mathematics is needed to describe consciousness?

A: Algebra.

Q: (Ark) Consciousness is related to information. What really happens when things happen is that information is recorded. Where is information recorded?

A: By consciousness. [laughter] Information recorded equals time.

Q: (Ark) Is quantum theory related to time loops? That there are time loops and there are many of them? It's in my head...

A: Yes
In regards to Information recorded equals time. It can be viewed as formula: IR=t. Or if two different dimensions of Time are involved: IR=t+T.

Recording as an act performed by consciousness is tied to perception and memory. To record is "to learn by heart".
c. 1200, recorden, "to repeat, reiterate, recite; rehearse, get by heart" (senses now obsolete), from Old French recorder "tell, relate, repeat, recite, report, make known" (12c.) and directly from Latin recordari "remember, call to mind, think over, be mindful of," from re-, here probably with a sense of "restore" (see re-), + cor (genitive cordis) "heart" (the metaphoric seat of memory, as in learn by heart), from PIE root *kerd- "heart."

Edited: Grammar

Well the C's saying there is another time dimension in which our 3D sense of time is embedded. I would imagine that the second dimension of time also records information. Since this second time dimensions records information and is not available to our normal 3D awareness I infer the second time dimension is 4D.

It makes me wonder what the implications are for the behavior of information. 3D time may be embedded in a higher time dimension, but the "plane" of 2D time is likely itself embedded in other dimensions of informational processing and transformation. I would imagine being in 4D and striving toward hyperdimensional understanding from the perspective of a 4D organism would necessitate understanding and seeing into these non-temporal dimensions. Interestingly enough one level above that 4D level of awareness is 5D, where there is no longer any physicality (and therefore no time as 3/4D understand it). Reading books about the afterlife they describe things in sequences that appear similar to time, but I think this is just a form of data compression (similar to how coloring or shading a flat circle on a screen can causes our brain to embellish it into a fully fledged 3D sphere). That doesn't preclude there are dimensions that do things similar to time though. But seeing something solely through the lens of time at that level would be like us only moving things in a flat way, with nothing going over or under another.

I just started watching this video by Randall Carlson. It is helping me to understand what may be meant by "time is information recorded". There's a ton of information in this vid. It's a great window into the lie that our civilization is at the peak of progress - and also helped me understand how that lie has blinded us to the true nature of just about everything, including cyclical catastrophes.

In this vid, he talks about the numbers that act as carriers of information (recorded as time). Some numbers, it turns out, are so saturated with meaning that one can't help but hypothesize that they're kinda like the symbolic basis for our 'reality of time'. I'm not quite sure what to make of his video. I'm not much of a numbers guy. There are a few reflections to share, though, so here goes.

He begins with the current global measurement of time, drawing on the ancient Sumerian sexagesimal system, or measured in units of 60. A year for Sumerians was 360 days. Ours is currently 365. Cultures around the world 'set aside' these 5 'additional days' as unlucky. The video suggests that this aberration was induced by a cometary impact. The cultural attribution of the 'unluckiness' of these days is one example of something interesting - it's not just that 'time is information recorded' in an objective sense. Cultural or subjective conceptions of time is 'information recorded' too - in this case, 5 days of the year 'carrying the information' of catastrophe.

The sexagesimal system of time measurement correlates directly with the measurements of the total degrees of Platonic solids, like the tetrahedron, cube, etc., up to the dodecahedron. So each of these solids can be thought of as a carrying baseline information that marks very, very important features of earthly existence.

He goes into how these numbers are peppered throughout the world's mythologies, too. Sumerian King Lists, Yugas in the Rg Vedas, Mayan world ages. These numbers are also embedded in our solar system 'design', such as the radii and diameters of the sun, moon, and earth. So he's doing a pretty compelling cross-disciplinary thing here. And it's gets especially juicy when he starts talking about the objective space-time measurement of the earth's shape and rotation that are encoded in the geometry of the Great Pyramid. Or how the Parthenon is built to spec of one second of Earth's arc at the exact latitude where it was built. He only just barely mentions Gothic Cathedrals, too. As well as the numeric-alphabetic correspondence in Hebrew and Greek.

Is this one of those instances where people are lured into an endless rabbit hole of trying to track all the minute details of 'a certain something' in a kind of Kabbalistic frenzy, as warned against in Chapter 32 of The Wave?

Amid all the nonsense there are some unimpeachable truths … I invite you to go and measure [an arbitrarily selected, but specific] kiosk. You will see that the length of the counter is one hundred and forty-nine centimeters – in other words, one hundred-billionth of the distance between the earth and the sun. The height at the rear, one hundred and seventy-six centimeters, divided by the width of the window, fifty-six centimeters, is 3.14. The height at the front is nineteen decimeters, equal, in other words, to the number of years of the Greek lunar cycle. The sum of the heights of the two front corners is one hundred and ninety times two plus one hundred and seventy-six times two, which equals seven hundred and thirty-two, the date of the victory at Poitiers. The thickness of the counter is 3.10 centimeters, and the width of the cornice of the window is 8.8 centimeters. Replacing the numbers before the decimals by the corresponding letters of the alphabet, we obtain C for ten and H for eight, or C10H8, which is the formula for naphthalene. …With numbers you can do anything you like. Suppose I have the sacred number 9 and I want to get the number 1314, date of the execution of Jacques de Molay – a date dear to anyone who professes devotion to the Templar tradition of knighthood.

… Multiply nine by one hundred and forty-six, the fateful day of the destruction of Carthage. How did I arrive at this? I divided thirteen hundred and fourteen by two, by three, et cetera, until I found a satisfying date. I could also have divided thirteen hundred and fourteen by 6.28, the double of 3.14, and I would have got two hundred and nine. That is the year Attalus I, king of Pergamon, ascended the throne. You see? … The universe is a great symphony of numerical correspondences numbers and their symbolisms provide a path to special knowledge. But if the world, below and above, is a system of correspondences where tout se tient, it’s natural for the [lottery] kiosk and the pyramid, both works of man, to reproduce in their structure, unconsciously, the harmonies of the cosmos. [emphasis added] (Eco 1988, 288–289)

It doesn't seem like Carlson is doing this, except maybe in his discussion of Kabbalah, or his perhaps unsuspecting use of Biblical sources for secret Knowledge. I can't tell for sure.

His presentation and his process regarding geodesics, however, doesn't looks like the product of an arbitrary attempt to get numbers to do what he wants. It seems he found some numbers, based on simple geometric shapes, and then once he saw them, saw the way in which they form the language of our reality. I never understood this before when people talked about it, but watching this video helped me to understand. He talks about 'sacred' numbers, but they aren't pulled magically out of a hat - 'sacred' solar, lunar, and Earthly numbers refer to the radii and diameter of these bodies. He doesn't address this specifically, but I infer that they are 'sacred' not because some priest said so - but because they exist. They seem to form a pattern, and have explanatory power about the nature of the world. So that was refreshingly objective.

He's sharing one way of answering the age-old question "What time is it?". What are the implications of that, though? I know that it can be a lifesaver to know where I am, spatially. Especially after being lost in the confusion of somewhere totally unfamiliar - panicked in a state of not-knowing. Putting in a simple way, knowing where you are can help get you home. I hadn't thought of it before, but just as someone can be lost spatially, someone can also be 'lost in time'. That's how I was before I stumbled upon the C's, and Laura's research. I didn't know where I was or what time it was, cosmically speaking. So knowing (even just a little bit more) where I am, spatially and temporally, also has a sense of homecoming. Truth isn't always like that. But with this video, I have a sense of comfort. Comfort, even though he makes the case that humans have experienced at least 15 civilization-ending events in the past 150,000 years - all according to the numeric clockwork that he describes.

Randall's injunction near the end of the video is that humans can change our FRV to match the changing frequency of the earth as it travels through the universe. He calls it singing a new song according to an ancient science of harmony. So I found the video to be full of information, and also quite balancing to the discomfort I've been feeling when I look ahead to the cataclysms that we suspect are coming this way.

It'd be fascinating to be a fly on the wall for a conversation between him and the Suspicious 0bserver dude.

Thanks to all the team.
Does anyone know when the next zoom will be?
I did not understand how to participate?
Thanks to all of you.
Awesome. Same question here, how to participate or listen to a "Zoom" conversation? Thanks to all and the château crew!

Thanks for the video suggestion @iamthatis, I'll check it out.

But if time is recorded information...what about the substrate?

That is to say, for it to be recorded you must have some medium where that information is stored.

This is mentioned further into the session:
Q: Is consciousness stored in the universal information field similar to how information is stored in water? Is the universe an information field as the medium in which consciousness resides?

(L) Information field... The medium in which consciousness resides...

A: Vice versa.

Q: (Chu) The other way around.

(L) So consciousness is the medium in which information resides.

Thanks for the video suggestion @iamthatis, I'll check it out.

This is mentioned further into the session:

About the video posted above, Randall Carlson gives his take on the number 144,000 mentioned in the Book of Revelation, and the "singing of a new song". I thought it important to add the information from the C's, which also discusses this, but adds more nuance. In light of the info from this session, it's looking like Carlson takes an overly-optimistic approach to the acquisition of Knowledge. He seems to suggest that this section only applies to 'peeps in the white t-shirts', whereas the C's say that the Knowledge acquisition encoded in this section of the Bible applies to 'peeps in the black t-shirts' as well:

Q: (L) "And I heard a voice from Heaven like the sound of
great waters and like the rumbling of might thunder and
the voice I heard seemed like the music of harpists
accompanying themselves on their harps..." What is this
voice from heaven and the sound like great waters and
mighty thunder?
A: The return of Christ.
Q: (L) "And they sing a new song... No one could learn to
sing that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed
from the earth... you said the 144,000 are the leaders of
the world bank and here it says they have been ransomed
from the earth at the coming of Christ... it says the
144,000 have not defiled themselves by relations with
women for they are pure as virgins. These are they who
follow the Lamb wherever he goes...they have been
ransomed..."
A: Symbolism added later and this is not entirely accurate
point. The symbols have been mixed. Tends to encourage
elitism and divisiveness.
Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term
them?
A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.
Q: (L) Are these human beings?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have
supreme knowledge?
A: Approximately.
Q: (L) Now, this 144,000, are we among that number? Just
curious.
A: Maybe.

I found this article in the guardian from 2016 and I wonder if it doesn't tie in with the link between certain batches of vaccines and the magnetic effect they seem to produce, knowing that the C's said it was to control people. Maybe we can pick up the pieces

So the Magneto injections use the limbic system to bypass reason to subconsciously draw mice to dirty EMF. That's pretty nuts.

I think you're on point that something similar is in place to keep people glued, for instance, to their cell phones on a micro-scale, or to smart cities on a macro-scale. I'd think the PTB are looking to retain an adequate population in these petri-dishes of 5G & the Internet of Things - with the transhuman attempt to transition that paradigm to the creepy, evil 'Internet of Bodies' with human-machine interface.

I think this is already being done, even without this Magneto technology, using age-old propaganda techniques laid out by Edward Bernays: (1) the constant marketing of desire, and all the forms of buffering, comfort, passivity and addiction that characterize a lot of human life, and this combined with (2) the constant broadcasting of threats of violence, or the unknown. Add in the effects of beaming, implants, fluoridated water, and all the rest, and the picture is pretty grim. Even on top of that, there's the larger scale torture-and-nurture cycle of lockdowns and ease-backs to break down the resistance and normalize everything. Boom - you have a population with completely programmed limbic systems, who trust the government, suspect nothing, want to pay for their chains, are on active lookout for those evil conspiracy theorists, and subconsciously 'prefer' to stick around in dirty EMF zones.

Life beyond the frequency fence is unimaginable to many. It would probably look a lot like suffering unto death.

It is not said that God is total existence. It is said that God is the balancing of total existence and total non-existence. That's a big difference.
Do you mean this section?
Q: (L) [...] And what happens to energy that is "total non-existence"?

A: Total non-existence balances total existence. Guess what is total existence?

Q: (L) Well, is it kind of like a balancing force?

A: "God."
I guess, the presence of the question marks, "?", in the transcript can lead to different interpretations. The C's first say: "Total non-existence balances total existence. Guess what is total existence?" Laura answers with a question "Well, is it kind of like a balancing force?" and the C's answer "God" in quotation marks. Did the Cs last answer two questions, only their own or only Laura's? No matter, one could also consider if what Laura is asking is along "7th density, i.e.: all that is, and is not."? The last expression from the Cs is from another session, but before that I will quote a section used in the earlier post:
A: Gravity is all there is.

Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?

A: No.

Q: (L) What is light?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?

A: Gravity is "God."
In the session above, 'Gravity is "God."', with God in quotation marks, but in the following: Session 21 December 1996 "Gravity is not God.". Gravity is also not 7th density, though "All are one and all." An interesting description that follows from the dialogue is that gravity emanates from a thought center, but All is not thought centers. "All is 7th density."
Q: (L) And what is the beginning and what is the end?

A: Union with the One.

Q: (L) What is the One?

A: 7th density, i.e.: all that is, and is not.

Q: (L) Now, we have managed to dance around the whole thing, and I still do not know how matter comes to be or how time...

Q: (L) How can I get where I want to go?

A: You have the basics.

Q: (L) Can you give me a couple more basics?

A: There are no more.

Q: (L) I once asked you if time was gravity?

A: Is a fence the ground?

Q: (L) Is gravity God?

Q: (L) Is gravity 7th density?

Q: (L) Where does gravity emanate from?

A: Thought center.

Q: (L) You have mentioned thought centers of many occasions. Is there more than one?

A: All are one and all.

Q: (L) If you have a thought center, how do thought centers related to 7th density, the One?

A: Exactly!

Q: (L) Are thought centers 7th density?

A: All is.

Q: (L) All is thought centers?

A: No. All is 7th density.

If 7th density is all, does it imply that each density encompasses all “lower” densities? 3rd Density encompasses 2nd and first and we can certainly “see” and interact with those densities.

It becomes confusing (at least from my limited 3rd D perspective,) how we can (or will) interact with 4D As they are likely interacting with us already.

Well, we know what the Cs would say…

Si la 7e densité est tout, cela implique-t-il que chaque densité englobe toutes les densités « inférieures » ? La 3e densité englobe la 2e et la première et nous pouvons certainement « voir » et interagir avec ces densités.

Cela devient déroutant (du moins de mon point de vue limité de 3e D) comment nous pouvons (ou allons) interagir avec 4D car ils interagissent probablement déjà avec nous.

Eh bien, nous savons ce que diraient les Cs…
comme le principe des poupées russes

Back
Top Bottom