Session 29 May 2021

(L) So anyway people, it's beyond crazy. Y’all know it, I know it. There are some other people who just don't happen to be members of our group that know it too, but I don't see that there are that many. The only thing I know to do is to keep yourself in an emotionally stable state in the best way you can while at the same time continuing to interact with all your peeps - the forum, questions, discussions, etc. Years ago I once asked the Cs... because one of the things that was going on behind the scenes of the early sessions were endless - ENDLESS - minute discussions of every aspect of reality. Everything I thought, everything other people thought - among our small group that was there meeting at my house in Florida. At one point, I asked the Cs if all this endless discussion is supposed to be helpful. And they said yes, you bet it is! That's the essence of networking. The thing about it is, when you get into a discussion in a network situation, you've got to be open to what other people say. You can't go into it with an assumption that you already know something. You can't think that the way you think is necessarily what is correct or accurate or objective - mainly objective. I knew years ago that I couldn't possibly be objective because I kept screwing up so bad. It took me awhile to figure that out, but I did finally get it. If you have all kinds of issues and problems in your life, it's because you're not talking enough, sharing enough, and you're not sharing SINCERELY. If you're going to talk to somebody about your problems and you lie to them, how are they going to help you? Or if you leave something out? So, all I can say is that we just got to get through this because I don't see any other way to deal with it and it's extremely unpleasant. It probably wouldn't hurt for everyone to re-read Castaneda's The Fire From Within where he talks about stalking and petty tyrants. That was one that really stuck in my mind where he sets the guy up and he ends up in the stall with the horse and the horse goes after him. We have got to figure out ways to stalk this thing... We have a WONDERFUL opportunity to learn the art of stalking with that world and environment out there. Maybe we should start a thread about it and discuss it some more. How are we dealing with it? How are we surviving it? So, anyway people... Is anybody totally awesomely inspired and awe-struck and everything by this whole process? Do you finally get it that it's just really... work. It's just work. Is everybody happy you finally got to be in on a session?
An awesome and historical session, thank you very much. Much to ponder.

It would also be great to review that Castaneda's book and start a thread about Petty Tyrants and the so-called Art of Stalking and how to deal with it.
In a book titled Encounters with the Nagual he points out the following:

“The petty tyrant is necessary because most of us are too lazy to change by ourselves. He moves the fixation of ‘me’, making our weaknesses appear. He makes us see the truth – that we are not important – and he is willing to demonstrate it with actions. To learn how to treat him is the only really effective way to refine stalking.”
“A petty tyrant is so important for the task that it can become an obsession for an apprentice to look for one and get in touch with him. A sincere gratitude is the only appropriate feeling for a warrior who has found one to fit his measure.”
“Petty tyrants are plentiful, what is not plentiful is the guts to look for them, establish a connection with them by means of stalking, and cause their anger, putting oneself within their reach and, at the same lime, scheming devastating strategies. Instead, we spend our life running away from situations that produce pain, irritation, fear, or confusion. In that way, we lose one of the most valuable tools that spirit has put in our path.”
“What is the strategy to confront that kind of enemies?”
“Above all, don’t see them as enemies; they are involuntary allies in your own cause. Don’t lose sight of the fact that the battle is not fought for the ego, but for energy. The important thing is to win, not that the other one loses. A petty tyrant doesn’t know that, and that is his weakness.”

[...] I think the explanation is really simple: there are high-energy people - those lucky "juiced-up" ones included, the C's mentioned. There are successful enterpreneurs, business owners, who are confident to make money each day, they just calculate how much they'll make with any transaction. Since the C's stated that money = energy in this world, such business owners have much more money than you, thus they have much more energy too. This money / energy permeates their mind~consciousness giving them lots of energy. By the time you actually sit down to your desk and start to work, they [businessmen] already got up early and completed ten tasks.. [...]
I know C's have somehow equated 'money' with energy.
Consciously I do not have any trouble with money, nor any negative association with it.

But I have some trouble processing something about money = energy in the present days: How does it ties with endless money printing?
Adding a few dozen zeros on a computer... It is not creation? or is it?

Is it possible to exchange something programmed into a computer for real work and goods, and call it even?

I used to like to invest in the stock market. Now I do not know what to make of the rise and fall of prices connecting it to this concept of energy. Some people say it is a zero sum game.

Yes I think that’s important, not everyone is going to be open to the C’s material but gaining knowledge and having stimulating conversations with anyone we meet is a good ‘doing more’ thing.
I have had success inviting my mother and a good friend to read Mary Balogh. And I can report they appear to have benefited from the process the reading stimulates.
My mother has gotten onboard with the romance novels without any prompting on my part. She received the SOTT newsletter with the link to Balogh's interview on MindMatters and though she still hasn't listened to it, it piqued her interest and she bought one of her books (Westcott series). She really liked it and is planning to read the whole series.

Yes I’ve been thinking about this also and just read the story of Don Juan and the petty tyrant.
I just had this idea, that just take the vaccine if it becomes too difficult to avoid it but ensure to use fasting, endurance exercise, supplements, breathing etc etc to fortify the body. In fact the extreme discipline itself will be the fire that forges the warrior. The discipline forges the warrior, and from this the confidence to be gained from knowing that even this (vaccines, mRNA treatments) has no power over oneself. These things gained by the spirit from applying an all out harm reduction protocol would be immense. The vaccines and mRNA shots are the petty tyrant perhaps?
Just an idea
I believe that there will be talk of MANDATORY vaccination first, in different countries, so as to scare more sheep in line... This will come to pass, but once one country enforces it, we all better start keeping up with the news in our own countries for sure. It is like a train going downhill without brakes for now! Wait and see!

Thank you dear people for sharing this beautiful session.

There is just so much to think about; more so when connecting to previous sessions. Below is a selection of excerpts about consciousness, gravity, perception in different densities, mathematics and information interspersed with a few comments. A difficulty in finding connections between the sessions is that sometimes a new connection can change the way others connections appear, just as one can also connect them in different ways and get new meanings. For overview, there are a few bolded headings.

Consciousness
In this session there was:
A: Consciousness interaction needs to be formulated. You are on the way. Get back to work!!

Q: (Ark) About consciousness... Some minutes ago we were reminded that consciousness is related to the soul. And now consciousness is related to quantum theory. So consciousness is in the middle of everything. Where consciousness is located?

A: Where is it not?
If the question is where consciousness is not located, can one arrive at an idea that consciousness is located everywhere?

Gravity and consciousness
Next is an excerpt about gravity being everything.
A: Gravity is "God."

Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?

A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity.
If gravity is everything, and there is nowhere where consciousness is not, one might think that consciousness is a property of gravity. That seems to be so. From the same session:
A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?

A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.

Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?

A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.
Does the statement: "The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence." also mean that the consciousness that was inside him was all the consciousness in existence? While we don't know if the builder was in 3D and had access to some fancy technology, if the builder had even partial access to fourth density, his perception would be different from the one most of us are used to.

Perception in second to fourth density
From an older session there was:
Q: (B) While reading "Wave 6" on the website, there was a section in there that was trying to compare awareness of 2nd density to 3rd density in order to create a framework in which to conjecture about the awareness of 4th density. It was stated there that we recognize objects by their similarity, and that 2nd density recognizes objects by their difference. Making a progression, does that mean that on 4th density, we would recognize the commonality of all objects, therefore allowing an aware manipulation of things in 3rd density? Also, if animals see in two dimensions, and sense the third as transience or movement, such as we sense time, then maybe in 4th density we would sense time as a 4th dimensional measurement. For 2nd density, the third dimension is the illusion factor, and for 3rd density it is also an illusion, but we are aware of the illusion and therefore interpolate it into the reality. So, on 4th density, would time become concrete, and therefore manipulatable because it is no longer an illusion?

A: Quite close.
Now, pay attention! What if: one on 2nd density perceives objects due to their similarity. One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?

Q: (B) In terms of their own union with all of them? I kind of thought that would be the NEXT step up.

A: No.

Q: (B) So, 4th density, instead of being an incremental step, is a GIANT step? (L) Yup. I guess the steps follow some sort of mathematical square progression rather than simply numerical. (B) Well, that would have to be true because if you consider the difference between 1st density and 2nd density, that's a MEGA jump! (A) I have a problem with this sentence. It says: "one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?" Who is in union with the objects?

A: Perceiver.

Q: (L) Yes. It's like the perception when one is out of the body, so to speak. My own experience with this was truly interesting. Whenever I thought of something, I was instantly perceiving it not only by "seeing" it from the outside, but I was "inside" it also. It was like thinking about it, put me inside it. I became part of it. If I thought about a sphere, I was not seeing a ball "over there." I was "in union" with it. I can't say I was "inside" it, because that implies "inside" as opposed to "outside." There was none of that sort of thing. It's a perception all the way through at once. Is this what we are talking about here?

A: Part of it.
When perception is different in different densities, what about time? If as in the previous excerpt from 27 May 2000 "One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?" What about the perception of time in 4th density? One can speculate, but in this session there was:
(Ark) Oh, oh, oh! Do we need second time dimension?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Do we need third time dimension?

A: No

Mathematics, consciousness and gravity
If consciousness is closely linked with gravity, one might think that algebra might be able to describe both. In this session there was:
Q: (Ark) What kind of mathematics is needed to describe consciousness?

A: Algebra.
If the above mentions algebra as needed to describe consciousness, here is an excerpt that connects geometry to the idea of matter as "living" rather than "dead".
Q: (A) Trying to understand the universe in terms of a triality, matter - geometry - information. Is it the right idea?

A: If one thinks of matter as "living" rather than "dead."
The following quote suggests the use of geometric algebra in order to unify gravity and consciousness. There is also an interesting comment that thoughts are something more than 2-dimensional things.
(L) Honey, you have questions?

(Ark) Yes. It's a mathematical question. One thing is to talk about gravity, and another thing is to do something about gravity. Apparently, geometry is important somehow for understanding gravity. We know our space is 3 dimensional. Well, why? Well, probably there is some reason. And then we know there are other dimensions. How many, we don't know...

A: Necessary for expression of thought in sequence.

Q: (Ark) I don't see any reason for that. It could be 2 or 1 or 4.

(L) Apparently, in order for it to be in sequence, maybe thoughts are something more than 2-dimensional things?

Q: (Ark) Well...

A: Geometry of thought requires it.

Q: (Ark) Yeah, geometry... So, for some reason we have 3 dimensions. It's good for some reason, but we don't understand. This is not an answer that explains anything. We don't know the geometry of thought. So, it's explaining an unknown by an unknown. It's not a good thing. So, anyhow, we have 3 dimensions. There are also other dimensions. We don't know how many are really necessary. And in these other dimensions, our world is somehow floating. We don't know. However, with mathematics and prime numbers and whatever, it has some clues. It means that there are exceptional mathematical structures that somehow have been chosen by creation because they are in some sense exceptional. Not any would do. Now, there are exceptional structures in 3 dimensions that are called Platonic solids. And there are only 7 of them.

A: Help for your problems is coming soon!

Q: (Ark) Yeah, but I didn't finish. [laughter] So, uh...

(L) What's the question?

(Ark) The question is that there are 5 exceptional Lie groups which are being used for a long time to unify physics, explain gravity using String Theory, branes, multiverses, and so on. People are using these exceptional Lie groups and there are only 5 of them. Some people, like Klee Irwin who organized a group and has made million-dollar grants and engaged Tony Smith, and you know... Klee Irwin is on YouTube talking about one of these Lie groups, E8. Okay? E8. They like it. But there are others like E6 which is 78-dimensional [Ark shows printouts of Lie groups] with such a big diagram. There is E7 with such a diagram. And this one has 133 dimensions and is a beloved structure that a friend of Jack Sarfatti, by the name of Paul Sirag, is trying to relate to gravity. There is G2, which is simple 14-dimensions only. E8, etc. Okay everybody in String Theory is doing E8. And there is F4 which is 52-dimensional and kind of nasty-looking [he's not kidding]. Now my question is: Are any of these exceptional mathematical structures of importance in my search for unifying gravity, consciousness, and everything?

A: No. Lie groups lie in wait to entrap the unwary.

Q: (Joe) His name is a lie?!

(Ark) He's Chinese, you know, like Lee. But L-I-E.

(L) They look like spider webs...

A: Indeed.

Q: (Ark) Every symmetry is described by a Lie group. So, symmetry is unimportant? Because this is a mathematical tool for description of rotations, translations, propagation of waves, so... It's all bad. :-( So what is good?? Which mathematics is good?

A: Geometric algebra.

Q: (Ark) Lie groups are at the foundation of geometry and algebra, and they are bad. So, I don't know what to do.

A: You need to be wary.

Q: (L) I guess that means that Lie groups are useful, but you don't need to be entrapped by them.

Q: (Ark) Yes. Okay.
Examples of other sessions with relevance to mathematics are Session 23 May, 2020 and Session 5 August, 2017. One might also think of Session 31 December 1997 which hails mathematics as the only true universal language.
A: The divination process always breaks down to mathematical processes, as this is the only true universal language.
What might be interesting is if mathematics as a language could be used to create in the same way as ordinary language can make things happen around us or make us do something in response to what others say or write. Could one create a new world through the language of mathematics. Indeed, where are the limits of mathematics?

"Total non-existence balances total existence"
Although gravity is everything, there is also the paradoxical existence of non-existence, and how total non-existence balances total existence. Would it be possible to account for this seeming paradox and why the universe is all-encompassing?
A: Black Holes are a natural force reflection of Free Will consciousness pattern of STS. Notice that Black Holes are located at center of spiral energy forces, all else radiates outward.

Q: (L) Now, you say "spiral" energy forces, and you also have said that this wave is a spiral. Is the central point of this wave that is spiraling, a black hole?

Q: (L) Is it a radiating wave?

A: All in creation is just that: a radiating wave.

Q: (L) Where does the energy go that gets sucked into a black hole?

A: Inward to total nonexistence.

Q: (L) Well, if a black hole continues to suck stuff in, is it possible that it would eventually suck in the entire creation?

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: Universe is all encompassing. Black holes are final destination of all STS energy.

Q: (F) So, does this mean that we, or anyone else who is classified as STS, remains on said path, that we will eventually end up in a Black Hole?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. And what happens to energy that is "total non-existence"?

A: Total non-existence balances total existence. Guess what is total existence?

Q: (L) Well, is it kind of like a balancing force?

A: "God."
If total existence is "God", (10 December 1994) and gravity is God (15 June 1996) then gravity could be total existence?
At the same time, when "all in creation is just that: a radiating wave", (10 December 1994) and gravity has consciousness (15 June 1996) and if there is nowhere where consciousness is not (29 May 2021), might creation be described as a radiating wave of consciousness/gravity?

There is more in Session 10 December 1994 on non-existence and how the reflection of what goes out of existence regenerates as primal atoms.
Q: (T) What is the difference between the Prime Creator and "God?" A: None. As long as you exist, you are of the Prime Creator.

Q: (L) Now, this stuff that goes into Black Holes, that goes into non-existence, is that, then, not part of the Prime Creator?

A: Correct.

Q: (L) How can Prime Creator lose any part of him or itself?

A: Prime Creator does not "lose" anything.

Q: (L) Well, then, how would you describe this energy that was in existence and then is no longer in existence because it has become or gone into a Black Hole?

A: Reflection is regenerated at level 1.

Q: (L) So, this energy goes into a Black Hole and... does it come out on the other side?

Q: (L) Does it become like a primal atom?

Q: (T) Does it go back into the cycle?

A: No. Reflection regenerates as primal atoms.
Information is stored in consciousness and recorded by consciousness
Regarding the previous excerpt, is it possible that the reflection of something that disappears regenerates as primal atoms because the reflection contains information and this information is stored in consciousness? The following excerpt from Session 28 May, 2013 speaks of information as stored in consciousness.
Q: (L) We talked before a little bit about information being involved in where earth changes would be manifesting and that locations could be attractors as well as some people can be attractors for cosmic events or electrical things, like they have this negative thing and it fries them in the process. mkrnhr said something the other day about the destruction of information. We were talking in a broad context, but we were talking about destruction of libraries, archaeology, and that war itself was essentially destroying information. It was an anti-information, or the ultimate disinformation so to speak. So I guess my question is how is this going to affect where, when, and how any of these sheets of electrical rain or electrical discharges or whatever manifest? Is this going to be like... I don't even know how to ask the question. (Belibaste) I have a question that might go in the right direction. During the last session, it was established that if a human population believes in information that is orthogonal to truth, that is, lies, then it can modulate cosmic events. To understand better the mechanism, I wanted to know where information is stored?

A: Consciousness.
The idea that information is stored in consciousness is similar to an idea in this session:
Q: (Ark) Consciousness is related to information. What really happens when things happen is that information is recorded. Where is information recorded?

A: By consciousness.
[laughter] Information recorded equals time.
If information is recorded by consciousness and information recorded equals time would this relate to an earlier session where the Cs say "information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness"?
(L) Okay, next question. In terms of "preparedness" for the coming - er, currently manifesting – changes, how important is it to truly connect to other people?

A: If that is the only way to achieve truth within the self, it is very important.

Q: (L) I don't think that was quite the way the question was intended. I think it was about having a group that helps each other in material or physical ways in the coming times.

A: If there is truth within that will manifest naturally like the pieces of a puzzle snapping into place.

Q: (L) Next question on the list: How do consciousness, information, and matter relate to each other?

A: Different concentrations of truth.

Q: (L) So I'm assuming you mean that matter would be one concentration, and consciousness would be another, and information like maybe pure information would be the purest form?

A: Not necessarily, information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness. That is why truth and objectivity are so important. Without it, consciousness and individuality fractures and disintegrates.
If information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness and gravity has consciousness, and in a quote further on, "Gravity is all information", do these help in understanding why "truth and objectivity are so important" and why "consciousness and individuality fractures and disintegrates" from the lack of truth and objectivity?

Building network and connections
The advice given at the end of the session encourages to build our network and connections:
A: Again things may heat up a bit and create unpleasant frissons in many. Do not be dismayed or alarmed. Continue to work and build your network and connections. As we have said before, all this is evidence of the anxiety as the big changes approach. This will pass. Have faith and love. Goodbye.
Building network and connections can include strengthening the inner network and connections as well:
(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!
The above "Knowledge must be acquired" and "Higher energies" relates to the following excerpt:
A: When you learn, you grow. When you grow, you progress. When you progress, you transform.
It also relates to the following where the Cs to the question from Ark "What is the purpose of life?" give the answer "Learning by organizing information bits. Expanded being."
Q: [Long intro about books that discusses the origin of life.] What I want to know is: What is the foundational impetus for... What is the motive force, the push - I mean, we have an idea that there's consciousness involved and all these kinds of things, but it looks like consciousness itself developed and evolved along with matter - so, what is the impetus - the push - that crossed the barrier from a world of just pure information that was shaping and directing matter into life-bearing containers? What was the impetus?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) So gravity is the bridge between information and matter?

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of life?

A: Learning by organizing information bits. Expanded being.

Q: (Ark) What is the purpose of learning?

(L) Expanded being. I think that's why they added that.

(Joe) So it's a fundamental dynamic of all reality: to expand.

(Pierre) Gravity and information... So matter is...

A: Unstable gravity waves, electromagnetism/light.

[...]

A: Electricity is a manifestation.

[...]

A: Gravity is all information.
Above there was mention of unstable gravity waves. There are a few excerpts included in a post in Session 6 February 2016, in this post by @goyacobol in Session 28 May 2013 and in one comment in Session 16 August 1997.

Hello everyone
Thank you for this exciting session that I was looking forward to ...
I remember the first sessions where the Cs offered Laura to work with the internet and build a network and Laura who had some reservations…
Laura, what a road traveled ……. Now, with all the group around you and everyone on the forum…
I wonder what I would do now, how I would think, what important I would have learned if I hadn't heard about your site, you, Laura, and the CS….

Too bad I couldn't see this session.
I am not a Fotcem member: I did not apply, not speaking fluent English.
Still, I would love to be part of the group and be able to help in some way.
I had told Chu about this when sending all the crystals but Chu replied that the distance made it difficult, which I understand correctly.

For English, now I copy the session in French, my language, and in English and Spanish
(language that I like very much). A pleasant way to improve myself.
And, while I didn't print anything before, now I do the opposite: I print all my important files in case the internet goes down.
And I look forward to the latest books by Laura and Pierre, translated into French.
For the first time in my (already long) life I have nothing more to do because of this damn confinement.

I liked Laura's quote:
« I don't want to go anywhere, I don't want to go to the store, I don't want to see people wearing masks.
Look what they've done to my world! And it's just really pissing me off. So...
I hope it pisses all of y’all off, too.”

This sentence made me smile and cry at the same time.
Yeah, that's how I really feel.

I do have a sob, so by then everything is fine.
These are violent and very short sobs that weaken me greatly.
All my energy is going right then
My doctor friend told me that "I cried for the sadness of our world"….
I looked at him, a little bewildered, and he spoke to me about compassion.
It was strange.

The Cs said in this session:
A: Not even close. Soul is consciousness.

And speaking of Quantum Computers, I found this answer from Cs : 1995 09 09
« But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soulless, be it a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence.
And one of the most interesting things about that from your perspective is that your 3rd density technology, which we might add, has been somewhat aided by interactions with what you might call "aliens." Is now reaching a level where artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy.
If you follow what we say.
For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level where they can think for themselves, will begin to develop a weak soul imprint
. »

Here we are

Take care of yourself
Tenderness for all
Channa

Thanks for this very interesting new session! As said, it's actually amazing to see how the world is changing around us, as predicted by the C's back in the mid 90's. It's a very sobering realisation when you understand the forces we are up against. Time for me to brush up on "petty tyrants" and start applying my intellectual faculties more. I think in some aspects I'm co-linear with y'all, but also understand that there is more that I can do.

(Joe) So, there have been a lot of legitimate-looking reports of UFO sightings by the US military. What are the odds of an official 'disclosure' in this respect in the near future?

A: Not too near, but soon enough.

It will be an enormous relief when the pressure cooker of secrecy finally gets its lid blown off. How the PTB frame disclosure however is what interests me. Dolan described it as a "fascist disclosure narrative", and obviously what would be revealed will be scrutinised by a great many people. Once the cat gets out of the bag, I can see this getting away from them, to be honest. A feline nation, indeed!

I don’t know, it's been SO crazy that I don't even want to go outside anymore to tell you the truth. I don't want to go anywhere, I don't want to go to the store, I don't want to see people wearing masks. Look what they've done to my world! And it's just really pissing me off.

Same here! I limit my outdoor activities like never before, mainly because I hate having to wear a mask. Sometimes I just want to scream with frustration. I need to find a good way to vent, suppressed anger needs working with.

Thanks again, fascinating reading.

Thank you dear people for sharing this beautiful session.

There is just so much to think about; more so when connecting to previous sessions. Below is a selection of excerpts about consciousness, gravity, perception in different densities, mathematics and information interspersed with a few comments. A difficulty in finding connections between the sessions is that sometimes a new connection can change the way others connections appear, just as one can also connect them in different ways and get new meanings. For overview, there are a few bolded headings.

Consciousness
In this session there was:

If the question is where consciousness is not located, can one arrive at an idea that consciousness is located everywhere?

Gravity and consciousness
Next is an excerpt about gravity being everything.

If gravity is everything, and there is nowhere where consciousness is not, one might think that consciousness is a property of gravity. That seems to be so. From the same session:

Does the statement: "The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence." also mean that the consciousness that was inside him was all the consciousness in existence? While we don't know if the builder was in 3D and had access to some fancy technology, if the builder had even partial access to fourth density, his perception would be different from the one most of us are used to.

Perception in second to fourth density
From an older session there was:

When perception is different in different densities, what about time? If as in the previous excerpt from 27 May 2000 "One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?" What about the perception of time in 4th density? One can speculate, but in this session there was:

Mathematics, consciousness and gravity
If consciousness is closely linked with gravity, one might think that algebra might be able to describe both. In this session there was:

If the above mentions algebra as needed to describe consciousness, here is an excerpt that connects geometry to the idea of matter as "living" rather than "dead".

The following quote suggests the use of geometric algebra in order to unify gravity and consciousness. There is also an interesting comment that thoughts are something more than 2-dimensional things.

Examples of other sessions with relevance to mathematics are Session 23 May, 2020 and Session 5 August, 2017. One might also think of Session 31 December 1997 which hails mathematics as the only true universal language.

What might be interesting is if mathematics as a language could be used to create in the same way as ordinary language can make things happen around us or make us do something in response to what others say or write. Could one create a new world through the language of mathematics. Indeed, where are the limits of mathematics?

"Total non-existence balances total existence"
Although gravity is everything, there is also the paradoxical existence of non-existence, and how total non-existence balances total existence. Would it be possible to account for this seeming paradox and why the universe is all-encompassing?

If total existence is "God", (10 December 1994) and gravity is God (15 June 1996) then gravity could be total existence?
At the same time, when "all in creation is just that: a radiating wave", (10 December 1994) and gravity has consciousness (15 June 1996) and if there is nowhere where consciousness is not (29 May 2021), might creation be described as a radiating wave of consciousness/gravity?

There is more in Session 10 December 1994 on non-existence and how the reflection of what goes out of existence regenerates as primal atoms.

Information is stored in consciousness and recorded by consciousness
Regarding the previous excerpt, is it possible that the reflection of something that disappears regenerates as primal atoms because the reflection contains information and this information is stored in consciousness? The following excerpt from Session 28 May, 2013 speaks of information as stored in consciousness.

The idea that information is stored in consciousness is similar to an idea in this session:

If information is recorded by consciousness and information recorded equals time would this relate to an earlier session where the Cs say "information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness"?

If information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness and gravity has consciousness, and in a quote further on, "Gravity is all information", do these help in understanding why "truth and objectivity are so important" and why "consciousness and individuality fractures and disintegrates" from the lack of truth and objectivity?

Building network and connections
The advice given at the end of the session encourages to build our network and connections:

Building network and connections can include strengthening the inner network and connections as well:

The above "Knowledge must be acquired" and "Higher energies" relates to the following excerpt:

It also relates to the following where the Cs to the question from Ark "What is the purpose of life?" give the answer "Learning by organizing information bits. Expanded being."

Above there was mention of unstable gravity waves. There are a few excerpts included in a post in Session 6 February 2016, in this post by @goyacobol in Session 28 May 2013 and in one comment in Session 16 August 1997.
Thank you Thorbiorn for these excerpts !!
I would add this one regarding information and consciousness:
Q: Is consciousness stored in the universal information field similar to how information is stored in water? Is the universe an information field as the medium in which consciousness resides?

(L) Information field... The medium in which consciousness resides...

A: Vice versa.

Q: (Chu) The other way around.

(L) So consciousness is the medium in which information resides.

Thank you for sharing this session! This is a unique, touching session for me. This is probably due to the fact that I have been interested in time and consciousness for a long time.

I am also interested in the relationship between time and consciousness. I like the hint that algebra can be a way of describing consciousness. I felt so too.

Currently, however, I am not dealing with time and consciousness at the same time. I deal with them separately. At present I work in a neurobiology laboratory where I study the effects of ion channels. Hopefully some research in the future will tell more about the nature of consciousness. However, I think that it will also be necessary to develop the mathematical apparatus here. The director of the lab wants me to use the Schrodinger equation for my ion channels!

I would like to add that the famous physicist Roger Penrose was once involved in consciousness. References to his article appear in the article in the appendix: Do quantum effects play a role in consciousness? – Physics World

My biggest problem, however, is that the many scientific articles on the study of consciousness tend not to take into account its relationship with time, and moreover, individual authors tend to be insufficiently specific about what they mean by consciousness.

I also attach a photo of my setup in the laboratory.

Now, I am at the stage of searching for an ideal path that would combine biology, physics and mathematics. I will be grateful for any tips, ideas and scientific articles.

Attachments

• 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    1,018.6 KB · Views: 22
Same here! I limit my outdoor activities like never before, mainly because I hate having to wear a mask. Sometimes I just want to scream with frustration. I need to find a good way to vent, suppressed anger needs working with.
I flat out, categorically refuse mask idiocy. While I willl pull one from the supply on the way into a natural foods store I've dealt with for decades, I refuse to cover my nose and make an obviously disgusted point of throwing it in the garbage before I leave the place.

Every transcript from the Cassiopaeans Helps with moving thoughts along. Lightens the tension of what's what besides common articles going out. Another facet of information and knowledge unfolding to make clear and coherent of the multidimensional reality. So thanks as the effort involve and evolves and make a circle look like circle or a corner a corner, aligned to the greater whole given this sedated bizzaro world strangeness.bas to make everyone estranged form each other even themselves. I can remember if I remember myself.

Back
Top Bottom