Session 30 October 2021

Reconnaissance renouvelée à Laura, les Cassiopéens, les membres du Château et ceux du forum pour le partage des connaissances nouvelles et aussi répétées, tellement utiles... Que serions nous sans Vous tous, perdus dans les ténèbres... Merci pour la LUMIERE qui nous accompagne chaque jour davantage... Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique étende sa main sur nous tous... Soyez BENIS... Mille MERCIS...

Renewed gratitude to Laura, the Cassiopaeans, the members of the Castle and those of the forum for the sharing of new and also repeated knowledge, so useful... What would we be without you all, lost in the darkness... Thank you for the LIGHT that accompanies us every day more and more... May the Divine Cosmic Spirit extend its hand on all of us... Be BLESSED... A thousand THANKS...

Thank you so much for this terrific session and for all efforts made to make it happen with the Fellowship members. :flowers:
Special thanks to the Ladies around the table!

There are a lot of precious informations here, and I was too surprised to read that there are no placebo in injections.

About the following question asked:
In 1972, the Club of Rome wrote a book known as Report Meadows that was about green development and sustainable future, but it was all about depopulation. See the article: What is the “Global Public-Private Partnership”?
Which question was answered by the C's as follows:
Exactly. That is the hidden agenda.

Hereafter a little bit more about it, for those who do not know what I was referring to.

First, the Club of Rome did not "write" the book, I've made a mistake by formulating the question: They published it. The authors were Donella Meadows, Dennis Meadows (hence the better known name of this book as the "Meadows Report", Jørgen Randers and William W. Behrens III (du Massachusetts Institute of Technology). The name of the book is The Limits of Growth. Since the latter, they published two other books: Beyond the Limits, published in 1922 and The Limits to Growth: The 30-Year Update published 2004.

The purpose of the book was as following:
  1. Gain insights into the limits of our world system and the constraints it puts on human numbers and activity.
  2. Identify and study the dominant elements, and their interactions, that influence the long-term behavior of world systems.
  3. To warn of the likely outcome of contemporary economic and industrial policies, with a view to influencing changes to a sustainable life-style.
Regarding the article mentionned in the question, here it is: What is the “Global Public-Private Partnership”?, by Iain Davis.
It is very informative and it includes a very well done flowchart that explains how the public-private system works:

GPPP.png

For French speakers, this article, as well as the flowchart, has been translated and published by French Sott team: La psychopathie mondialisée et le Partenariat public-privé mondial et ses mécanismes de gouvernance multipartite

Organigramme du Partenariat public-privé mondial.jpg

So it's all about control and depopulation since almost 50 years.

Thank you Chateau 💋 This was a very revealing session and strangely it actually eased some of the pressure I have felt building over the last few weeks. I guess having the possibilities spoken about openly on this forum helps create a conversation to be discussed rather than bottling it all up. I'm grateful that we are here together to learn, to progress and to watch the show. Popcorn anyone? 🍿🍿

(Obi) What will be the death rate of the new space virus globally?

(L) In other words, if we get a new real genuine plague/pandemic/Black Death type of situation, what would the global death rate be?

A: 79%

Q: (Joe) That's IF we get one.
It seems to me that we could have economic collapse before this new virus (if it really appears on the Earth). Prices are jumping almost like crypto currencies when they are in a bull run.

Thank you for the new session. It was a lovely surprise.

The expression, "may you live in interesting times" comes to mind. It is a time of uncertainty, but also allows for much growth. All we can do is network and keep 1000 eyes open! And remember to enjoy the show!! 🍿

Thank you so much for this session, Laurа and everyone who participated in the session. Thank you C's. In this session, I received several answers, which personally bothered me for about 6-10 years. I received great emotional relief.

- Wrong knowledge is more dangerous than ignorance!
- Knowledge protects - ignoring leads to destruction!
- Belief in something = ignorance about it!
Cassioapians

This is really the Truth.

Thank you for the session!

And the second part of the question:

(Madara Horseman) And if yes, can any meditation, chant, or any technospirituality method allow us to use the influences?

(L) We've already got a thread on how to counteract that, and we already know that knowledge and all that kind of stuff works.

what is the name of the above thread and how do I find it? Thank you

Sorry @uno for my very short previous answer, I had to go and then I couldn't edit my first message. If you want to join the private forum, I suggest you wait a little and network here for a while. Like this, when/if you decide to apply for an access to the private forum, the moderators will be able to judge your character better based on the posts you've written. Hope that helps

ah I see. thanks @ryu. I've been following this group since around 2008 and didn't even know there was a private forum. That lack of awareness and participation definitely means I'm not worthy :-[

Thank you for the session!

And the second part of the question:

(Madara Horseman) And if yes, can any meditation, chant, or any technospirituality method allow us to use the influences?

(L) We've already got a thread on how to counteract that, and we already know that knowledge and all that kind of stuff works.

what is the name of the above thread and how do I find it? Thank you

Hey Mendell, this is the thread Laura was referring to in the session: Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

Also, I noticed that you have not posted a customary introduction in the newbies section. This is the second time we see you post and it would be great to learn more about you and how you found us. If you're unsure what to write you can have a read through other newbie posts to get an idea :-) Here's the Newbie board: Newbies & Important Notices to All Members

Back
Top Bottom