Session 9 May 2020

I'm of the opinion that radioactive elements are 4D materials, or materials that transit densities. They are unstable because the energy density is too much for our reality and they can never quite "solidify". From the 4D perspective, many of our stable materials are "dead matter" and they are toxic, uncomfortable, or depressing because there is just not enough "life" in them. Conversely, transuranium elements have too much life, are more light and energy than matter as we understand it, and wreak all kinds of havoc with 3D systems, causing toxic, uncomfortable, or depressing reactions until they decay into something that "fits."

I've heard some sources claim that nuclear energy was a technology inspired by aliens, and the 3D conventional wisdom before nuclear energy was that you could never turn lead into gold; there was literally no chemical reaction which makes it possible because atoms are fundamental and immutable. We now know that you can by manipulating subatomic particles with the right sequence of nuclear reactions, but it's not really practical. As for transuranium elements, if you gather enough of them in one place, you can literally watch one thing spontaneously transform into another thing with entirely different properties right in front of your eyes, although much of it is obscured by an otherworldly neon glow. It's literally variability of physicality.

As for element 115, Bob Lazar did an interview fairly recently that I believe everyone at Caesarea watched, where he said that the element 115 that the aliens synthesized was different from what had been discovered in Russia, that it was stable. At first glance this seems absurd, how could the physical environment on their planet be so different from ours? I'm thinking that if time is not linear, but selective and variable, the 4D entities have some way of directing the flow of time around an object so that it is essentially timeless. Something that would seem unstable becomes solid for what would be percieved as a long period of time because the rate of time in different locations essentially becomes a function of the consciousness of the observers who are in the area.

This principle is related to the way that you can be abducted, spend several hours on one of their ships, and then return at the same time that you left. In this environment half-life becomes essentially whatever you want it to be, and perhaps the 4D entities have some way of imbuing the time cycle they have selected into the material after it is manufactured in a way roughly analogous to how we can permanently change the properties of a metal after it is tempered or annealed.
Hi, Neil. I was wondering if we could maybe have some paragraphs like this^? Walloftext is hard to read. I like your comments, but I always get lost somewhere in the middle, as it's difficult to keep track of where I am. (And frankly, I often think of just skipping, but I've learned your comments are worth reading.) I know habits die hard, but it would be nice. Just saying.

How many floors could there be above Mr.Gates? Probably not many anymore, because personally I could rank Gates quite high. Perhaps the highest level 3STS.
I don't think so. Gates is a talking puppet. He doesn't have the awareness and maybe even intelligence to be too high. The people who are higher up are not so visible. IMO the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are significantly higher than Gates, but we don't see them talking crap on TV every day. Publicity paints a target on their backs, which is something Billy has clearly not figured out. Most of the people we see on TV aren't very high up, I think. They're the relatively expendable puppets. The real power stays in the shadows and manipulates behind the scenes.

Gates is a creepy little cheater. You need more than that to have real power. He has money, but the idea that he's smart is only an illusion. He seems stuck on the level of a 12 year old to me.

Gates is a known entity so I doubt he is at the highest level in the 3DSTS hierarchy. I would have thought that the highest level would not be a public figure at all who would use a public figure like Gates as a tool to use and discard as needed.
Yep, that's what I think.

In 4D reality would be malleable to our thoughts. Based on my expeiences with this in 3D, one would have to show impeccable responsibility with one's thoughts to graduate to 4D STO. There lies the reasoning a candidate might be sorely tested, poked and prodded attempting to cause them to become reactionary with their thoughts.....all actions begin with a thought.

IMO, no, tech would not be needed as in 4D STS.

@Zzartemis,

I agree with the "impeccable responsibility" and there are "tests" to pass as in any school.

There is I think also a new technology involved as well.

Session 28 September 2002:
Q: (Ark) I am reading one of the books by the Polish engineer Pajak, written in 1990, where he describes a UFO propulsion system. He claims that he has discovered a "periodic principle" where inventions come like the periodic table, and he says it is now time to discover this UFO propulsion system. So much that he says seems to "fit." He gives many good ideas, but generally for the wrong reasons. Are his main ideas sound? Is it true that UFOs are using the machinery that he describes?

A: His primary block is his lack of knowledge of hyperdimensional physics.

Q: (Ark) That is true. But to build such a thing, we need to use 3D technology because that is what we have. We cannot use 4D technology because we don't have access to 4D tools, so what can we do?

A: You will.

Q: (Ark) Question is whether Pajak's 3D technology that he describes corresponds to what it really is?

A: Generally speaking, more or less. But so much is lacking that, as designed, the prototypes will do nothing.

Thank you so much for this session - as well as for the previous one! :flowers: I mostly haven't read the comments there yet because of being so caught up in the Corona thread and in trying to manage the crazyness of the situation (besides other things) - feeling kind of being overwhelmed by the speed and acceleration of events and information (next to battling / managing upsurges of uncomfortable and disturbing emotions and thought programs), in particular. But that seems to be the nature of the phenomenon called "The Wave", which seems to have taken up speed. However, the information from that session per se and from the Corona thread, EE, smoking and times in nature as well as opportunities in talking to friends (even if it was online or via telephone only) contributed in helping to keep me sane. Although the way in managing to do so seemed rather bumpy at times (but am surely not alone with that!).

Things have gotten somewhat more relaxed at my place (with more stores and restaurants having opened up again - guests don't have to wear face masks in the latter one but staff has to) and things feel much less like a rollercoaster than it was back in April, but I am not deluding myself even if it may currently somewhat "feel" like "things will go back to normal." In fact, it rather feels like the calm before the storm (and these may be literal storms) - or kind of like being close to the sea and seeing the animals running inland as they feel tremors caused by a deep-level earthquake which may trigger a huge tsunami, while humans cannot feel these tremors (yet).

However it seems to me, some more people are waking up due to this craziness and the contradictory nature of statements by politicians, "experts", media and the anti-corona measures. They see at least that something is wrong - even if they don't have the knowledge yet that others have gained in the previous decades. So, ironically, the way in which things like face masks are being enforced on the population actually contributes to demasking the PTB which push to implement these very things - the pathology is becoming more obvious.

The reference to the "next wave" reminded me of the reference to "chills" and its many possible meanings that were explored on various places in the forum (like here and here). Chills can also feel like "many little waves / ripples" moving through the body.

As to what manifests as the next wave can be many things. I am guessing that a cold wave might be involved (especially if you look at the sun with no activity in sun spots), but we can't know for sure until the referred events happen. We can assume that these events will be more drastic in nature and thus many more people may wake up. Have started some prepping as well, by often buying some extra food to store it when doing my regular grocery shoppings (which I am doing since two months now, since the lockdown started). Considering to add a freezer some time later, after having found a space where to put it.

As for Bill Gates, it came as a surprise for me in a sense as well. But on some level it already seemed suspicious to me that he was "presented" as kind of an "Anti-Christ" (or "badge"), as the Cs have said before that "Anti-Christ" is Consortium - which is composed of many individuals (denizens of 3rd and 4th density STS). That he's some kind of poster child (with Elon Musk & others possibly waiting in the line) sounds logical to me. At first I fell into the pity trap too, but then I remembered the Cs saying: "Pity those who pity". Also, pitying him would be "giving to STS" and a waste of energy which can be used for much more useful things pointing towards STO.

There's Brenda's list from a session from last May, where this is mentioned:

Like others, I really liked the Goodbye message: If the ride gets faster and rougher from now on, it is still better than the long dragged-on process of deterioration we have been witnessing (and suffering) over years. It may be painful in many respects, but as a network we may stand a much better chance of living through these times and arriving at the the new lands after passing through the Dark Valley.

I think what we've been experiencing in that last rollercoaster month of April already and in learning how to manage this situation can serve us for taking on whatever may be in the future as well. Getting ready with what we've gained in knowledge, while keeping up Faith - that we will be provided with what we need; somewhat like with the principle "Ora et labora": Pray and Work.

And keeping calm like the Cs suggested may help with all that. The Stoic approach comes to mind here as well as the approach of anti-fragility. Hope everybody of us will manage getting through the times that are ahead of us.
Thank you Learner
Your post helped me. Stay grounded, take simple actions, talk to people, be connected. Stock up the pantry.
Keep it straight forward and don’t fret about the emotional roller coaster. Goodness hasn’t it been intense. All the stuff that I knew was there all along and kept side stepping, suddenly being forced to confront it. Hearing of other people going through the same keeps me grounded and sane.

Regarding weather: it's been very rainy here, a very thick mist saturating the mountain slopes. This had me thinking this morning, as I had a smoke and watched the water move in the rising light.

I've noticed (thanks to SOTT) that throughout the world, a lot of the intense weather seems to take the form of unprecedented water events - flooding, hail, rain, mudslides, water spouts, hurricanes.

I have heard that we are currently in the 'Age of Aquarius', coming out of the 'Age of Pisces'.

In Luke 22:10, it reads: "And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in."
According to what I've read, men never carried water in Ancient times. That was always a woman's job. So what is going on here? It could be that this is a passage regarding humanity's entrance into the (zodiacal) house of Aquarius - the Age of Aquarius, the Kingdom of Heaven - but that we must follow (ie. not resist) what occurs in this Age. Most likely this 'Kingdom of Heaven' won't be what we think it will be.

I have read that Aquarius is 'ruled by' the planet Uranus, or, as known in Greek mythology, Ouranous (the Heavenly Father and companion to Mother Earth). Ouranous is apparently synonymous in old Greek texts with 'heaven'.

From wikipedia: "most linguists trace the etymology the name Οὐρανός to a Proto-Greek form *Worsanós(Ϝορσανός),[8] enlarged from *ṷorsó- (also found in Greek οὐρέω (ouréō) 'to urinate', Sanskrit varṣá'rain', Hittite ṷarša- 'fog, mist').[9] The basic Indo-European root is *ṷérs- 'to rain, moisten' (also found in Greek eérsē 'dew', Sanskrit várṣati 'to rain', or Avestan aiβi.varəšta 'it rained on'), making Ouranos the "rain-maker",[9] or the "lord of rains".[10]

Aquarius is depicted as a man pouring a jar of water. I don't know what it means for a constellation to be 'ruled by' a planet. But there does seem to be a conceptual connection here between Uranus and Aquarius - water from the sky. This is perhaps why the Aquarian Age is known as the Kingdom of Heaven (Ouranous).

If this story checks out, and the Lord of Rains is here - it could be literal rain in increasing volume, with all the attendant catastrophic effects. Or it could be a different kind of rain, especially in this new and exciting time of The Wave lapping at our shores.

I am reminded of Pierre's article - Did Earth 'Steal' Martian Water? It could be that we are in for another cosmic deluge.

Here I want to think about water not just as a physical substance, but as a metaphysical agent. What does water do? What service is rendered to us by water, known as the Mother? What is the symbolic language of water? A big question - don't worry, I'll keep the noise down.

Well, in short, She is the principle of Life itself. She gives. No life would be here without Her. That's a truism - and unless one has done a water fast, the appreciation for clean water can be totally and utterly missed due to the 'normal ubiquity' of this blessing.

Well - as a word, it has many meanings. To do well (a statement of goodness), mix well (thorough), and of course, being well (health). The etymology of 'well' comes from the German wohl, and probably the verb 'will'. Of course, it is also a noun, indicating a place from which we draw water. The etymology of the noun 'well' comes from German, wella - a wave.

Finally, a little word-play from a friend of mine: take the 'i' in 'illness', and replace it with 'we', and it becomes 'wellness'.

Water is currently theorized to hold memory, as indicated by this documentary featuring Dr. Luc Montagnier, as well as the famous work of Emoto.

Water is always cycling. In the hydrological cycle, She is always cleaning, expunging toxins from time spent in the 'low places' as she evaporates and rises into the sky again. She is sullied, and cleanses as she ascends. Perhaps the influx of flow that I'm seeing is the arrival of a purification needed for the planet - a wave of wellness, of togetherness, of STO, that can wash the illness of STS from our lives.

For me, this is a useful conceptual framework for the Age of Aquarius - to aim to learn from Water. To retain the memory of Water's giving love in our lives, and in so doing, even if we are sullied by our time in 3D, to self-remember, to cleanse as we ascend.

So - thank you all at the Chateau for this session. Thank you also to the forumites for being that sacred 'we' in my life. Blessing to you all today, in heart, mind, body and spirit.

Regarding weather: it's been very rainy here, a very thick mist saturating the mountain slopes. This had me thinking this morning, as I had a smoke and watched the water move in the rising light.

I've noticed (thanks to SOTT) that throughout the world, a lot of the intense weather seems to take the form of unprecedented water events - flooding, hail, rain, mudslides, water spouts, hurricanes.

I have heard that we are currently in the 'Age of Aquarius', coming out of the 'Age of Pisces'.

In Luke 22:10, it reads: "And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in."
According to what I've read, men never carried water in Ancient times. That was always a woman's job. So what is going on here? It could be that this is a passage regarding humanity's entrance into the (zodiacal) house of Aquarius - the Age of Aquarius, the Kingdom of Heaven - but that we must follow (ie. not resist) what occurs in this Age. Most likely this 'Kingdom of Heaven' won't be what we think it will be.

I have read that Aquarius is 'ruled by' the planet Uranus, or, as known in Greek mythology, Ouranous (the Heavenly Father and companion to Mother Earth). Ouranous is apparently synonymous in old Greek texts with 'heaven'.

From wikipedia: "most linguists trace the etymology the name Οὐρανός to a Proto-Greek form *Worsanós(Ϝορσανός),[8] enlarged from *ṷorsó- (also found in Greek οὐρέω (ouréō) 'to urinate', Sanskrit varṣá'rain', Hittite ṷarša- 'fog, mist').[9] The basic Indo-European root is *ṷérs- 'to rain, moisten' (also found in Greek eérsē 'dew', Sanskrit várṣati 'to rain', or Avestan aiβi.varəšta 'it rained on'), making Ouranos the "rain-maker",[9] or the "lord of rains".[10]

Aquarius is depicted as a man pouring a jar of water. I don't know what it means for a constellation to be 'ruled by' a planet. But there does seem to be a conceptual connection here between Uranus and Aquarius - water from the sky. This is perhaps why the Aquarian Age is known as the Kingdom of Heaven (Ouranous).

If this story checks out, and the Lord of Rains is here - it could be literal rain in increasing volume, with all the attendant catastrophic effects. Or it could be a different kind of rain, especially in this new and exciting time of The Wave lapping at our shores.

I am reminded of Pierre's article - Did Earth 'Steal' Martian Water? It could be that we are in for another cosmic deluge.

Here I want to think about water not just as a physical substance, but as a metaphysical agent. What does water do? What service is rendered to us by water, known as the Mother? What is the symbolic language of water? A big question - don't worry, I'll keep the noise down.

Well, in short, She is the principle of Life itself. She gives. No life would be here without Her. That's a truism - and unless one has done a water fast, the appreciation for clean water can be totally and utterly missed due to the 'normal ubiquity' of this blessing.

Well - as a word, it has many meanings. To do well (a statement of goodness), mix well (thorough), and of course, being well (health). The etymology of 'well' comes from the German wohl, and probably the verb 'will'. Of course, it is also a noun, indicating a place from which we draw water. The etymology of the noun 'well' comes from German, wella - a wave.

Finally, a little word-play from a friend of mine: take the 'i' in 'illness', and replace it with 'we', and it becomes 'wellness'.

Water is currently theorized to hold memory, as indicated by this documentary featuring Dr. Luc Montagnier, as well as the famous work of Emoto.

Water is always cycling. In the hydrological cycle, She is always cleaning, expunging toxins from time spent in the 'low places' as she evaporates and rises into the sky again. She is sullied, and cleanses as she ascends. Perhaps the influx of flow that I'm seeing is the arrival of a purification needed for the planet - a wave of wellness, of togetherness, of STO, that can wash the illness of STS from our lives.

For me, this is a useful conceptual framework for the Age of Aquarius - to aim to learn from Water. To retain the memory of Water's giving love in our lives, and in so doing, even if we are sullied by our time in 3D, to self-remember, to cleanse as we ascend.

So - thank you all at the Chateau for this session. Thank you also to the forumites for being that sacred 'we' in my life. Blessing to you all today, in heart, mind, body and spirit.

... Maybe another perspective although somewhat related.

"What does the Water Bearer symbolize? (Eww, yuk says Aquarius). Remember that Aquarius holds the water within a container, and doesn't get his hands wet. Water also represents spiritual knowledge. And it is the Aquarian function to fill the container with spiritual knowledge (water) and once it is full, share it by tipping it out amongst humanity."

Thank you to the Chateau and the C's for another interesting and uplifting session.

Maybe something like coronal mass ejections (CME)?

12th May 1921 (99 years ago) this happened:
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2019SW002195
This also peaked my curiosity. An electrical phenomena not necessarily of the CME type, could have the effect of frying all the surveillance, the digital data, satellites, wifi capabilities and other control measures which the elite have in mind. Cometary impacts or other earth changes could also have the consequence of putting some nuclear power stations on meltdowns on a scale not seen before which would limit the PtB's bag of tricks apart from uniting people in suffering.

Who can rule out how many leaders are not also under Greenbaum. Our Merkel had very strange peculiarities regarding her public appearances. Hilary Clinton too. And when I look at these horrible Biden - they could actually be all potential Greenbaum or at least be under some unhealthy influence
I was surprised too about Bill Gates being Greenbaumed as I had more though of Greenbaumed as being people shooting up places all over the place. Now this has left it open to include a lot more people, not least people in positions of power. It could explain why certain leaders act so much as puppets despite the obvious negative consequences they will receive from their populations. Wishful thinking and blackmail can account for a lot of it, but the Greenbaum effect could certainly compliment the number of reasons why leaders have acted so spineless and why they have acted in amazing unison regarding Covid-1984.

As some have said, then it is unlikely that Bill Gates is at the top of the apex, but he has perhaps been made to believe that he is. There are a few candidates to take his place, so it will be interesting to see how this circus unfolds. There is a noticeable quickening of events happening, so we might not have to wait that long.

As some have said, then it is unlikely that Bill Gates is at the top of the apex, but he has perhaps been made to believe that he is.
I think people like Gates might be less aware of the power structure above them than we are.

I think Gates perceives himself through the lens of the media and his friends, which gives him the impression that he really is the king. He has more money than most people, and he doesn't really understand much more than that. He doesn't know what's above him. He doesn't strike me as someone with much awareness. He lives in his own head, in his delusions, drunk on his perceived power. He's just a boy with a lot of money in front of the cameras, and he has little awareness of who's behind the cameras or what kind of a show he's starring in.

And why would the people above him tell him what's really going on? If he thinks he's already at the top, he won't aspire to get to the real top and threaten the people there. (Not that he'd be much of a real threat, imo, but it would make things more complicated and he'd be less useful.) He's satisfied with his position and won't make waves. And the fewer people in general know about the top, the better for the top.

So they let him play his role as long as he's useful, and they can get rid of him any time they want and then even use his demise to their advantage by building a narrative around it.

There's also this thing about public figures that their power depends on public perception. A scandal is bad for Gates but not so much for Rothschild. Most people don't really know anything about Rothschild so if they learn something bad about him, it makes little difference to them. But for Gates, public perception is important. And we know that the elite always has some dirt on just about everyone, and this dirt is again a lot more effective against public figures than against somebody in the shadows about whom people know little in the first place.

So if you're Gates and they want to get rid of you, they can always use paedophilia, child porn, or something like that to throw you under the bus. And it doesn't even have to be real. They can plant whatever evidence they want. It's all about public perception, not about facts.

The really powerful people are little known to the public and thus the same trick wouldn't work there. The news about somebody being a paedophile when people don't have a clue who that person is not even worth printing.

So people like Gates look more powerful than they really are, and they can lose all their power in a second if the real PTB wish so.

Also, people often talk about whether the elite is really smart or stupid. The smart ones are again those we can't see. The public face of the elite, as you can see every day, is not all that smart. They're only 'smart' to the extent of how well they're being directed by the people in the shadows. But as the MO of the elite is deception and lies, the public figures are necessarily often confronted with reality and facts, and then they have to improvise on the spot and make up new lies, and then you can often see how, without their masters to whisper into their ears, they can't really come up with a coherent lie. Interviews have to be almost always staged because if these people get asked a really uncomfortable question, they're really not smart enough to be able to answer it smoothly and maintain the clearly false narrative that's in place.

There are probably quite a few Greenbaumed actors on the TV.

As some have said, then it is unlikely that Bill Gates is at the top of the apex, but he has perhaps been made to believe that he is. There are a few candidates to take his place, so it will be interesting to see how this circus unfolds. There is a noticeable quickening of events happening, so we might not have to wait that long.

So they let him play his role as long as he's useful, and they can get rid of him any time they want and then even use his demise to their advantage by building a narrative around it.

When you start to see the machinery creating the vaccines I think it makes sense that Bill Gates is just more like the "poster boy" for vaccine promotion who is very "dispensable". There will always be a more useful candidate to replace him if he is no longer useful.

@cope posted a George Webb video in the Corona virus thread that describes how vast the network is that is already set up to provide whatever form of the vaccine/vaccines are deemed to be needed for the new COVID1984 world. These control measures are at the highest level out of this world as in 4D STS I think.

Trump is appointing a new vaccine Czar, NATO's Moncef Slaoui, who even has close connections to Bidden along with the drug and vaccine networks. Truly his choices are getting more difficult to dismiss as just incompetent. I sure hope we start to see that some "help is on the way" (maybe some weather interruption would be welcome).

About Bill Gates and Greenbaum. Here is an interesting video I watched about his early life. The history of his parents made him a prime candidate for Greenbauming.
Who was Bill gates before Microsoft?
Just a quick notice, in the comments of the video, someone used/invented a term that is a nice one : using killanthropist instead of philanthropist.

Thus, using this term (or these terms : Killanthropy or Killanthropist or even Killanthropic) in the future SOTT articles, among your relatives, using them as twitter hashtags, etc ... could be worth it. Like bringing a new trend to make the mass people knows about the actual subversion of the original philanthropy by some people who are in fact/instead/in real ... killanthopists.

Works only for english :-P

Back
Top Bottom