Session 9 May 2020

Same here. I can't just feel sorry for the guy either, even if this explains quite a bit. I mean, maybe it's a bit of both in some Greenbaum cases? As in, there has to be a specific substratum, something in the person's nature too. Otherwise we would be talking about him being constantly "activated" every time he opens his mouth or gives a talk or is interviewed or goes to Africa to kill people, spread vaccination. He may not know how easy to discard he is, due to his own ego and wishful thinking. But the acts or plans themselves may be influenced by "above"? I can see the tragedy or people being 100% victims of experimentation and mind programming. But when it comes to important figures that inflict so much suffering, I imagine they may have been "chosen" because from the get-go, there was something useful in their personalities/being. FWIW.

4D STS is at the core of the System, so we can suppose that if we come closer to the levels of power and influence on our civilization, we find more examined, negatively programmed and controlled people. And anybody can't keep their position there until he/she is not adapted; in other cases, the individual will be removed or pushed off. Our reality is constructed in the way that everyone could create a consistent view of the world, which gives an individual feeling of normal, free-living in open world. To not destroy that illusion, it enforces to do a lot of things are doing indirectly, like through the far-reaching mind-control and programming techniques. No one is really free here and everyone is the victim of machination.

Q: (Joe) How did Bill Gates get into all of this? How does a computer nerd become a maniacal world-saver through vaccines?

A: Greenbaum victim.

More on Bill Gates from Miles Mathis research: http://mileswmathis.com/gates.pdf
Quote from the last page:

In my educated opinion, it means that the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates, and Microsoft itself are all fronts for the Matrix. Like Apple Computers and Steve Jobs, they don't exist like we think. Microsoft would appear to be another big government entity, like Google, with a person from the families simply chosen to front it. Gates is sold to us as a genius of some sort, but I havenever seen the least evidence of that. He comes across as a big dope who can barely follow the Teleprompter or the earpiece. He is marginally more presentable than George Bush or Donald Trump, but that isn't saying much. He has all the charisma of a tuna fish sandwich left out in the rain. Which indicates he wasn't chosen for his personal qualities. He was chosen because he had to be chosen. He is a child of the richest families and demanded his “due”. These kids want to be famous, and Daddy can't say no. The only question is, will they become famous in art, cinema, politics, sports or the media? Cinema and sports were out, and you couldn't sell Gates as an artist. That left the outer reaches of the media, where Gates could be installed as a sometimes speaker and important person, without anyone ever catching on. Installing him as the front for Microsoft was a coup for his handlers, since it made that company look private: not connected to the military/industrial/spy complex. And scrubbing his genealogy hid the fact the company was closely tied to the usual families. It also allowed for the creation of the Gates Foundation, by which they could channel money to Africa, Israel, or anywhere else in the world, under the cover of a charitable foundation. But there is nothing charitable about it. It was always just a clever form of money laundering, and you can be sure every dollar spent is an investment with a huge guaranteed return and no tax. Same as all other charitable foundations.

Thank's to all for another amazing session. It is a humbling privilege to read these sessions, to read interactive communications from a higher source. It's a wondrous gift.

South Africa has not been immune to the infectious spread of madness. Tobacco and alcohol banned, so the inevitable black market is thriving. If you are driving alone in your car you must wear a mask! This has been going on for two months and less than 200 people supposedly have died from the coronavirus. Crazy stuff.

Wishing everyone the best during the even stranger times ahead that the C's are predicting.

A whole new reality.

When the Cs said we would have a whole new reality to explore in what “sounded like” the near future I thought. All transferred to 5D? Could be, but probably not. All transferred to 4D, could be, but probably not. I just think those two situations are just a little to grandiose for the present. Something dramatic yes, but a little more mundane would fit better. What I think would fit is “something” whether man-made or a natural occurrence knocking out the grid. Satellites to cell phones all gone. Grid down. Two significant things that should occur: We would be immediately back in the stone age. And all EM pollution gone. That alone could feel completely new, different, and refreshing. Helping or teaching others would then consist of basic tribal life, clean water, shelter etc. and basics of the soul’s journey, responsibility and connectedness to all things and a life of lessons.

I don’t think that getting into the stone age for us (from century 21) is a good idea. This theme (natural disasters and the extinction of mankind) is very well disclosed in the books of Velikovsky (Immanuel Velikovsky - Wikipedia). And he calls it the "birth trauma of humanity." We (people) many times went through a similar "return to the Stone Age" due to cataclysms, and each time the pain received due to such "kickbacks" accumulated in the genetic memory of mankind.
What will happen to us with such a "rollback" now? Millions of people will die from the cataclysm, even more people will die later from hunger. From the lack of drugs (and medicine) many will die (including me) and their death will be slow and very terrible! Children? Seeing all these horrors around, many of them will go crazy.
Hell, this scenario only benefits reptiles and their minions! They scrolled it over and over again on Earth!

From what I understood from Cs, once in 4D we will be on an equal footing with reptiles. Can we be equal, having stones and sticks against spaceships and flying saucers (vimaana)?

I do not know what the new 4D reality will be, but I hope that it will be achieved with a minimum of human casualties and destruction.
I think the key to 4D is sky and weather. I still see these stunning clouds in the sky every day, especially when the weather is clear (when the sun is not hidden). They are like living organisms, they break all the laws of physics moving around the sky (and do not depend on the direction of the wind).
Perhaps this is a manifestation of 4D, or maybe I'm just going crazy (I do not exclude this option).

But still, 37% out of 8 billon humans infected by the beneficial virus! I suck at maths but it makes what, around 2.5 billon people??
I haven't seen anyone respond to this. It wasn't 37% of the population. It was 37% of the infected. And I don't think we know how many infected there are, since all the official numbers are bogus, and afaik the Cs didn't say.

What puzzled me is the fact that the C's are rarely so ... precise about the future. Or here, they ... quite insist on the fact that mother earth (via weather or nature) will play its card. Thinking about : if the C's are so "sure" about, this means that it's already on-going, that it's kinda 100% sure it'll happen, this would mean, still trying to be logical, that this would not be in a long time. I mean, the more we try to predict the future in a long time, the more we can miss because so many variables.
I agree. It's all in motion, and there won't be much of a break now, probably. We won't see any return to normal. This is it. The war has started for real. Now it will be madness after madness, with increasing intensity, until it's so bad that people will finally snap and at least sort of 'wake up'. Not wake up to any kind of real knowledge, but wake up from the illusion that anything is under control and the PTB know what they're doing. Or that they're trying to 'help' or 'save' anyone. And then there will be more chaos but sort of in a different direction. That will be when the Elite will start to get scared. The moment it becomes really about the Elite vs 'the rest', the 'rest' has numbers that will overpower any amount of money the elite can thrown at it. And all the other things like weather, comets, second sun, and whatnot will make things very interesting.

I just found this.
Does anyone know about this?
Crash of a UFO on the night of May 11th to 12th, 2020 in Magé near Rio de Janeiro in Brazil with large luminous beings still alive!

Le Grand Changement
Crash d'un OVNI à Rio de Janeiro avec ET vivants !

Hi, this incident is discussed in the following thread (minus the luminous beings found alive part):

Session Date: May 9th 2020

Q: (Joe) How did Bill Gates get into all of this? How does a computer nerd become a maniacal world-saver through vaccines?

I'm re-reading Laura's The Wave Series and last night I was reading chapter 14 where the 'Greenbaum Speech' is quoted.

'It's a lecture by D.C. Hammond, originally entitled Hypnosis in MPD: Ritual Abuse, but now usually known as the “Greenbaum Speech,” delivered at the Fourth Annual Eastern Regional Conference on Abuse and Multiple Personality, Thursday June 25, 1992, at the Radisson Plaza Hotel, Mark Center, Alexandria, Virginia.'

If you haven't yet read this, or you would like to understand more of what it means to be 'greenbaumed', I think this would be good to read. It's rather long but well worth the read, Imo. You can read it here on the on-line version of The Wave.

Very, very interesting session as always. Thank you guys for this session.
Not sure if something along these lines has already been said in the thread, but the Black Death bit made me think that it was lethal for those humans at the time. Those that survived could have been modified by the encounter, and perhaps this was a driving force in the societal changes in all levels that followed?

A: Oleakmaea of Cassiopaea. And you are most welcome!!

Q: (L) Are you saying, "most welcome" because I was thinking just before we started how thankful I was that we have the C's to talk to, and that they give us all the good advice they give? And because they warn us in advance of things that are gonna happen and keep us at least in a state of mind where we can function amidst all this madness? Is that what you were responding to?

A: Yes

How thankful I am to Laura, the crew, and the Cs. Even more than ever.

(Joe) In terms of populations' reactions to this, it seems to be kinda split. You have a lot of the authoritarian follower types who say to wear your mask and they call the police on people they see walking outside twice a day. And then there are quite a number of other people who maybe normally would be "authoritarian follower" types who seem to be calling BS on this situation because it's SO blatant. So, I was just wondering if a majority of people can actually see through the lies?

A: Not yet. Wait for it!

I don't see it for the majority yet either. More for some than before but not enough (yet anyway).

Q: (Andromeda) Any minute...

(L) So in others words, they really do have to suffer more before they wake up?

Q: (L) And there has to be a lot more death before they wake up?

That seems to be the sad condition we see all around us.

A: Be calm! Things will change! Love and Goodbye.

I think that is good advice and a hopeful kind way to end the session.

On the subject of the weather, are we not going into a solar minimum? Just a thought

Hello Magrathea, welcome to the forum. Yes, a solar minimum has been predicted and we can already see some of the effects of that around the world so things will get interesting on a number of fronts!

Since this is your first post, it's customary here to make an introduction post in the Newbies section to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here and we can give you our official welcome :-)

May 9th 2020

Q: (L) So he has been set up to play his role, but he's really just a throw-away pawn?

A: Yes. He does not realize how expendable he is.

Q: (L) And when the new boss comes in, he'll be tossed aside.

I have noticed that many members already have posted about Bill Gates. But I like to give my opinion too.
Probably Bill Gates think, he himself as richest and smartest person in this whole planet, and he might think that he knows about human mind and how to control at his will by using his money to his devious schemes.
But it is so laughable that like I am seeing some kind of Clown player in Circus.
He think he is so smart but he doesn’t know that he is a Greenbaum Victim! So I guess he has his blind side too. Or his vibration frequency only matches STS sync.
So now, I will be “Calm” because “Nature will intervene” and “Things will change”.
Thank you Cosmic Mind, Savior of the Soul.

October 14, 1995

A: Strength is of character, i.e. if STO candidate, not likely to be victim

August 28, 1999

Q: (A) These STO candidates cannot just simply BE, even theoretically, because then, STS would eat them.

A: No.

Q: Why not?

A: STS does not eat according to protocol.

Q: What does that mean?

A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.

Q: That's what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.

A: No.

Q: Why? What makes STO unavailable or 'inedible?'

A: Frequency resonance not in sync

January 10th 2015

(Perceval) Is it possible that these mind-controlled, programmed people like you're talking about, that they could be activated by some natural frequencies when it's not expected?

A: Indeed! Won't that be interesting?

Q: (Pierre) Shootings everywhere?

(Perceval) Not just shootings, but these people are kept in close proximity to their handlers, or their handlers keep an eye on them. They don't know that they're mind-programmed assassins.

July 31, 1999

Q: Did Mengele go to South America and die there as reported?

A: Yes.

Q: The Greenbaum material says that there was a Jewish boy brought to America and trained as a doctor who became this infamous Dr. Greenbaum. Is that true?

A: No. "Green" is an alias, or more accurately, a pseudonym for multiple persons engaged in mind control.

Back
Top Bottom