SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Just FYI...

Line 61, we have: Stunning footage of tornadoes and rainbows coinciding in Texas - 23 Apr

The Sott video does not seem to include tornadoes with rainbows: I cannot see any rainbow at any moment. However, videos do exist, see here on Google search results. Maybe the wrong video was used to illustrate the phenomena?

So should we leave the subtitle as it is or just write: "Tornadoes in Texas - 23 Apr"?

Edit: I would go with the latter.
Anyway, I went with the latter - as video will not be done again just for that - so: French IT, PR and Focus are done, and subtitles are ready for cooking.

Just FYI...

Line 61, we have: Stunning footage of tornadoes and rainbows coinciding in Texas - 23 Apr

The Sott video does not seem to include tornadoes with rainbows: I cannot see any rainbow at any moment. However, videos do exist, see here on Google search results. Maybe the wrong video was used to illustrate the phenomena?

So should we leave the subtitle as it is or just write: "Tornadoes in Texas - 23 Apr"?

Edit: I would go with the latter.

I don't know if it's a mistake, but I don't see any rainbows in the video either.

All is published: French starter hors d'oeuvre is ready, followed by a Czech meal, added with German spices and followed by a Croation dessert ;-D.

Thanks Learner and everyone. PR is finished for the subtitles and the Focus. I kept the rainbows coinciding with tornados in Texas. German version is ready for cooking.

In summary lines 81 to 84 are doubles of lines 85 to 88. :-/
Thanks, it is fixed now.

Alrighty, the cooking is about to begin :-).

Here is the translation table:

And here the subtitle cooking machine:

Back
Top Bottom