SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Wow, something weird has happened here with this event, because it's not even in the subtitles. You have an eagle eye, well spotted.

I think the video stays as is. Once the video is uploaded, there are no options to change it, except to delete it and upload a new one with the changes. When we have had errors, we have not deleted the video either, but added an erratum in the SOTT Focus, as you have done. I think the rest of us can do the same, as @MK Scarlett comments. Thank you both for your appreciation.
Thank you @OrangeScorpion, I added a Note just before the video, and many thanks @treesparrow for seeing it!
:thup: :thup:

Thank you OS & Gawan :thup:
I will do the French IT, PR and Focus.

FYI, I added in the translation table (Line 99) the last sentence from the Original Focus that was missing:

Thanks. Unfortunately, YouTube doesn't allow that many signs (5000) and I took the description from the original English version, which is also shortened.

All done and ready for cooking.
Once again, and as usual, thank you to all the chroniclers and techies who made this Summary available.

My My, what a month! All these "air spirals" phenomena are intensifying at an alarming rate, especially for unprepared populations.
One can only expect that all this water will turn into snow in a very near future. ⛄❄️🧊

All published.

Croatian subtitles translated and PRed, ready for plugging into YT video.

The Focus article text will proceed in the next days unless @Mari doesn't overtake it. ;-)

Thanks to all involved in making the Summary :flowers:; the phrase "sheets of rain" acquires an additional meaning by each successive month these days.

Croatian subtitles translated and PRed, ready for plugging into YT video.

The Focus article text will proceed in the next days unless @Mari doesn't overtake it. ;-)

Thanks to all involved in making the Summary :flowers:; the phrase "sheets of rain" acquires an additional meaning by each successive month these days.
Thank you very much Mytja! :-)
Usually, in our srb/cro team, it is always 2 persons involved in any translations - this ones or SOTT articles - one person does IT and the other does PR. I´ll notify the team and I or someone else will doublecheck/do the PR of the subtitles.

Much appreciated @Mytja! :thup: Many thanks!

And of course, many thanks to all involved!!! :flowers:

The Croatian IT and PR are done and ready for publishing!

Again, thanks to all involved! :flowers:

The PTB really doesn't want the world to see what´s going on and what´s coming, concerning the recent comment in the Focus article:
YouTube appears to have "terminated" the entire SOTT Media channel - which archives 10 years' worth of monthly Earth Changes Summary videos - after some jealous 'extreme weather upstart channels' claimed copyright on several seconds' worth of footage used in several 2023 Earth Changes Summary videos. Fair Use by an all-volunteer staff working for a non-profit organization apparently means nothing to ruthless corporate mercenaries who are only in it for the clicks and notoriety. Unless or until our channel is restored on YouTube, SOTT Summary videos will be posted on our Odysee channel.

Yesterday this comment was added to the English focus and the YouTube video in it was replaced by the Odysee video:

Comment: UPDATE 14 Nov 2023

YouTube appears to have "terminated" the entire SOTT Media channel - which archives 10 years' worth of monthly Earth Changes Summary videos - after some jealous 'extreme weather upstart channels' claimed copyright on several seconds' worth of footage used in several 2023 Earth Changes Summary videos. Fair Use by an all-volunteer staff working for a non-profit organization apparently means nothing to ruthless corporate mercenaries who are only in it for the clicks and notoriety. Unless or until our channel is restored on YouTube, SOTT Summary videos will be posted on our Odysee channel.

This means that the Youtube video in the already published not-English focus articles will not work anymore.

I did not find a possibility to change sub-title language in the Odysee video. Is it possible at all and how could it be done. Thank you!

I finished PR of the focus and translated the comment in German focus, which was added yesterday. Could someone PR the 14 November comment in the German focus, please? (@Learner ?)

I finished PR of the German version of the sub-titles and it is ready for the oven (if it is still existing). Thank you so much to everyone, especially OrangeScorpion, Gawan and Learner!

This was another quite wild month with loads of sheet of rain.

I added a specific French comment at the end of the French Update:
As this deletion was made yesterday, we, the French publishers, do not yet know when the videos with French subtitles will be available on the Odysee channel. Thank you for your patience.

Well, now, the thing is to know how the subtitles in different languages will be worked on Odysee channel. Could we have some clues if and when this will be possible?

When the C's say it's going to get "rocky", I think we've seen nothing yet, but this latest blow is hard on all of us working to make as much information available as possible in our different languages.

That's quite a doozy with the Youtube videos. But in the past there has always been found a way to work around such things. I am sure there will be another one this time, for all SOTT sites.
It looks like the "termination" means the complete deletion of the YT channel as the SOTT Media doesn't show up anywhere anymore. Scrolling the SOTT video embedded auto-playlist at the bottom of the French or Croatian SOTT Home page shows that 3 channels reported copyright infringement for 2 SOTT Summaries each, leading to 6 out of 10 this year's Summaries being flagged which probably by-passed the 'strikes warning' of YT channel temporary unavailability and ended up directly in prompt complete deletion.

One possibility to have the subtitled Summaries available for non-English SOTT sites, like the French one where Rumble has been blocked, at least those SOTT Summaries like the last one for October 2023 that weren't flagged on YT for copyright infringement, might be to upload them to the old SOTT YT channel, TheSOTTReport, where first few SOTT Summaries where also uploaded at the time.

Apart from those old SOTT Summaries, among other things on that YT channel, it's also nice to see @Joe, a dozen years younger, displaying 'another time's fashion' designs. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom