SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Here is the translation table:

And here is the subtitle mixer:

Thank you OS & Gawan :thup:
I will do the French IT, PR and Focus.

FYI, I added in the translation table (Line 99) the last sentence from the Original Focus that was missing:
"As tensions rise in the Middle East due to the psychopathic Zionists' ethnic cleansing of Palestine and derived rumors of war, Nature and the Cosmos seem to be responding. So pay attention to the signs above and below! Things will get rocky!"

Hi translations team. I added this comment for the latest October video compilation:

Minor edit: Between mark 3.17 and 3.28 the heavy flooding shown took place in Scotland.

Headline should be: Scotland Flood: A month's rain fell in 24 hours, 'danger to life' warnings extended

Would it be possible for your editions to incorporate this change?

Thanks for all your sterling work btw.
Where did you add this comment? The Google Sheet looks the same so I guess it's not inside it.
The only thing we have on October 7th is Line 14:
"Shallow magnitude 6.3 earthquake kills at least 2,000 in west Afghanistan - aftershock of equal magnitude - 07 Oct"

I can see that the video show rain fall in Scotland without mention of it both in the video and the Google Sheet, just after what is described on Line 13:
"Heavy rain and floods kill 6 people in Sri Lanka and force schools to close - 06 Oct"

So obviously this headline "Scotland Flood: A month's rain fell in 24 hours, 'danger to life' warnings extended" is missing both in the video and in the Google Sheet.
@OrangeScorpion and @Gawan should this be the subject of a modification in the video AND the Google Sheet?

Where did you add this comment? The Google Sheet looks the same so I guess it's not inside it.
The only thing we have on October 7th is Line 14:
"Shallow magnitude 6.3 earthquake kills at least 2,000 in west Afghanistan - aftershock of equal magnitude - 07 Oct"

I can see that the video show rain fall in Scotland without mention of it both in the video and the Google Sheet, just after what is described on Line 13:
"Heavy rain and floods kill 6 people in Sri Lanka and force schools to close - 06 Oct"

So obviously this headline "Scotland Flood: A month's rain fell in 24 hours, 'danger to life' warnings extended" is missing both in the video and in the Google Sheet.
@OrangeScorpion and @Gawan should this be the subject of a modification in the video AND the Google Sheet?
Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer. I added the comment on the SOTT page, see at bottom:

So if you can add the modifications to both video and google sheet that would be grand :-).

Thank you OS & Gawan :thup:
I will do the French IT, PR and Focus.

FYI, I added in the translation table (Line 99) the last sentence from the Original Focus that was missing:
All done and ready for cooking.
Once again, and as usual, thank you to all the chroniclers and techies who made this Summary available.

My My, what a month! All these "air spirals" phenomena are intensifying at an alarming rate, especially for unprepared populations.
One can only expect that all this water will turn into snow in a very near future. ⛄❄️🧊

Hi translations team. I added this comment for the latest October video compilation:

Minor edit: Between mark 3.17 and 3.28 the heavy flooding shown took place in Scotland.

Headline should be: Scotland Flood: A month's rain fell in 24 hours, 'danger to life' warnings extended

Would it be possible for your editions to incorporate this change?

Thanks for all your sterling work btw.

Wow, something weird has happened here with this event, because it's not even in the subtitles. You have an eagle eye, well spotted.

I think the video stays as is. Once the video is uploaded, there are no options to change it, except to delete it and upload a new one with the changes. When we have had errors, we have not deleted the video either, but added an erratum in the SOTT Focus, as you have done. I think the rest of us can do the same, as @MK Scarlett comments. Thank you both for your appreciation.

Back
Top Bottom