SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Thank you, OS and Gawan and everyone else involved! I will do the German IT.

IT of subtitles and Focus is finished and the dish can be spiced by PR. And btw., thanks to the "mysterious" person who accompanied my translation process of the subtitles by placing smileys in the lines yesterday evening - it put smiles on my face as well :-D

Czech IT of the subtitles and Focus done, over to @anka for PR.

Yet again, thank you all who help make these monthly installments happen. It's starting to get wild out there! :flowers:

Czech PR is finished and the batch is prepared for baking.

Many thanks to the EC team for your effort! 🙏
They are cooked as well.

IT of subtitles and Focus is finished and the dish can be spiced by PR. And btw., thanks to the "mysterious" person who accompanied my translation process of the subtitles by placing smileys in the lines yesterday evening - it put smiles on my face as well :-D

I have a look at them later on.

Got cooked as well, without and with an extra smiley ;-D.

Alrighty, here is the translation table:

Croatian IT of captions finished and ready for PR.
PR of SOTT Focus (YT video description) still not done, I'll do it after the EE session tonight, if nobody does it before that.

Hi people, here is the English subtitles for April.
Thank you!

Here is the translation table:

And the subtitle creator:

Happy cooking :cool2:!

Just FYI...

Line 61, we have: Stunning footage of tornadoes and rainbows coinciding in Texas - 23 Apr

The Sott video does not seem to include tornadoes with rainbows: I cannot see any rainbow at any moment. However, videos do exist, see here on Google search results. Maybe the wrong video was used to illustrate the phenomena?

So should we leave the subtitle as it is or just write: "Tornadoes in Texas - 23 Apr"?

Edit: I would go with the latter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom