Stuff falling and breaking recently

Odd, I dropped and broke my phone on Friday which has never happened to me before. Cracked the screen, it fell 'just right.' Thankfully I was due for an upgrade anyway, so the difference between replacing it with insurance and getting a better one was $40. Needless to say, I got a protective case with the new one.

I've had more vivid dreams and waking up between 3-6am as well. Thought it was just me until I read the new session.

I've also had some disturbed sleeping over last couple of weeks, so i could barely read forum and Sott - my eyesight was pretty blurred. First i was thinking that it has something to do with recent time adjustment, and lately that is some kind of lugols effect that is recalibrating my internal clock. Dipping cold in Adriatic most surely helped me to go through this together with accompanying sun-screening. Last night had some more sound sleep so i'm quite OK now.

y

I haven't experienced stuff falling and breaking, but since so many people are mentioning sleep, I thought I'd chime in. It seems I've been sleeping lighter than usual the past couple of weeks. So far I've attributed it to some kind of disturbance in the usual rhythms of life around me. Like a general restlessness. An increase in vehicle accidents and emergency services calls in the two to three-city area I work, births and separations in my family and extended family and a general restructuring with policy changes at my job. Stuff like that. And that's just my local context that doesn't take into account any influence from overall earth changes going on or cosmic disturbances that may be currently in effect.

I woke up last night around 3:59 really thirsty and disorientated. Apparently Carl woke up in the middle of the night thirsty too.
This morning when we both got up, Carl noticed outside the back door Amazing Grace (the book) was faced down in the back garden. It was literally opened up, faced down, a little ruffed up.

Immersion slept over here Saturday night and used my bed, my room is above the back garden, and Immersion said that he had opened the window. However, the book was on my bedside table or inside my draws, the blinds where infront of the window and so was a Wallhanging to try and black it out. So I'm super confused. We haven't noticed it since this morning and it's very clear to see outside the back door as it's in our living room. I was even stood at the back door on Sunday morning and it wasn't there, I have not opened my window. Considering the rain and the weather, it was rather well kept and not at all wet (you can tell it has got a little wet, but not as much as it should have!)

Adding my 2 cents.
Last week I had two ramekins and a cup throw themselves out of the cupboard at me. Seems they had shifted somehow and where lent against the door, so fell when the door opened. Managed to catch them all though. Didn't think too much of it until some empty cans on the counter behind me then threw themselves onto the floor.
No problems sleeping, but it does feel lighter and less restful.

luke wilson said:
A small movement from it in its frozen state and I immediately turned round, picked up my phone and illuminated the room but nothing was there. Scary nonetheless. Later on in the night, had another experience. This time, I felt something descend upon my whole body as if to smother. I opened my eyes in fright... I couldn't see anything other than 'white'... My breath was as if there was something in front of me, like how it would be if you put your palm in front of your mouth and nose whilst breathing. Then I felt like a movement on my lower abdomen which made my body involuntarily convulse. Then that feeling of having a presence there disappeared.

Have you read High Strangeness?

Psalehesost said:
"Valley of the Shadow" reminds me of the Jungian idea of the shadow. You've been posting about weird dreams, emotional processing, chaos and change in your lives. This sounds as if the unconscious things which haven't been dealt with are "coming out" and manifesting, both inwardly and outwardly.

If your psyche is charged with conflicting currents (whether unconscious and/or half-conscious), it can scramble your focus, lead to carelessness and mistakes, and there may also be symbolic "signs" from the Universe as to what's going on. If you work through these things - deeper inner work - then the symptoms on the surface (your conscious mind not working as well) can then resolve, and life may change in various ways.

This came to mind:
Laura said:
Session Date: August 16th 2014
[..]
Q: (L) Okay, is there any final bit of advice, or any last thing to say before we shut down for the night?

A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

Q: (L) Shouldn't "spirit" go with "Body and immediate environment"?

A: No, it is via the first steps that one achieves cosmic consciousness.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

(Chu) You have to work on the body and environment, and then understand the wider world at first. And then you can develop cosmic consciousness and spirit.

(L) Oooh. So in other words, to achieve cosmic consciousness, i.e. true spiritual advancement, you have to expand your field of vision to be very wide?

A: Exactly. Those who suggest that you must look only within live in a singular bubble.
[..]

Puck said:
Odd, I dropped and broke my phone on Friday which has never happened to me before. Cracked the screen, it fell 'just right.' Thankfully I was due for an upgrade anyway, so the difference between replacing it with insurance and getting a better one was $40. Needless to say, I got a protective case with the new one.

I've had more vivid dreams and waking up between 3-6am as well. Thought it was just me until I read the new session.

I cracked three screens in past few weeks. Phone, iPod and TV screen we use for DVDs. Bah! Unbelievable!

I didn't think much of this until today but it looks like this force has finally gotten around to me. The day began with the very strange book incident lilyalic mentioned above (it has somehow thrown itself out of the window overnight and not been damaged by rain). Then on my way to work (I cycle), a van pulled a very dangerous manoeuvre which could have knocked me over had I not seen it coming and stopped. Half way I realised I forgot my bag for the first time ever, so had to go back for it.

Then in work things were going OK until I accidentally ran a delete statement which I somehow thought was a select statement. In other words I completely deleted 12000 financial records. I spent the rest of the day re-building this data through a previous version which I (thank god) had in excel format. I made loads more errors when putting together the insert statements from the excel data. When texting friends I was constantly misspelling words. In the end I finally got it fixed anyway and we never had to ask the client to provide their backups.

On the way home I decided to go very slow and carefully. There were more dangerous manoeuvres from vehicles and pedestrians just walking out into the road without looking. And just when I thought I was home free, a pigeon flew straight into my face (this has also never happened before).

Jeesus! I'm scared to even leave the house tomorrow!

The last two nights I've woken up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep for an hour or two - no 'extreme' emotional state experienced, weird dream, or excessive self-talk - just couldn't sleep, even when focusing on the present moment. Interestingly, didn't feel tired on awakening.

Also, recently, my front, lower dental bridge has fallen out for the third time in the last six months - trigger seems to be eating dried sausage :). I'm working on the 'internal', mental implications.

Just been prescribed new glasses, and I'm not sure that they are as good as the old ones - maybe I just need to get used to them.

Well, yesterday and the day before was the first time I noticed some strange things happening, other than what I wrote about in my previous post about so many people moving this month. On Sunday I was moving a punching bag into storage and I guess because of the way I put it down, it bounced back and clipped me in the jaw. At first I shook it off but as the day progressed my jaw started to hurt even more and had to ice it for an hour just to relieve some of the pain. And yesterday for some reason I was exhausted and every step seemed like a struggle. I had gone to the park to do a bit of earthing and was even more exhausted afterward!

When I was driving home I witnessed two near-miss potentially fatal accidents. I was making a left and the car behind me followed suit and an oncoming car had to hit the brakes and almost t-boned the other car. And on that same drive, another car almost hit a person crossing the street. When I got home I started dissociating and thinking about some of the recent changes happening, feeling some emotional pain and regrets and decided to heat up my lunch in the toaster oven in a glass container. When I poured the food and fat onto a plate I put the container into the sink and poured some warm water over it. As soon as I turned off the water and walked away, it exploded and shattered in the sink!

I was pretty freaked out when that happened.

Not until writing about it now and reading Psalehesost's post did I notice a release of the psychic turbulence and a sort of inner peace, quiet and understanding about the changes that are happening. To reiterate what he said, it seems when 'weird' stuff like happens, it's an indication or wake up call from the universe or our subconscious that there's something we need to be aware of or paying attention to. That if we can find a way through our programmed emotional reactions and find some meaning and understanding to it all instead of being afraid, that we can grow from it and work through those 'shadows.'

Anyways, that my 2 cents abouts it. :)

Pashalis said:
The crew asked the C's about it yesterday:

Laura said:
Session Date: April 16th 2016

[...]

Q: (Pierre) In the forum, several members reported that they've been dropping and breaking things in an unusual way. Is the cause the same?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) What does the dropping of things symbolize?

A: Doesn't "symbolize". It is a symptom.

Q: (Galatea) Is it gonna get better soon, or is it just going to get worse?

A: You must pass through the "Valley of the Shadow."

Q: (Pierre) That sounds like an exciting place. [laughter]

(L) I guess if you pass through the Valley of the Shadow, you eventually come out into the sunshine.

(Galatea) Or there's a cliff...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) They were answering me, not you! [laughter]

A: No cliff except for those who don't enter the valley.

Q: (Joe) The Valley of the Shadow is like a bypass for the cliff.

(L) So it's like the difference between the high road and the low road?

[...]

The lines from the session right before your quote read:

Q: (Galatea) Why have we all been so exhausted lately? And not just us, but people all over the world?

A: Earth changes bring many changes to humans that are energetic.

Q: (Pierre) In the forum, several members reported that they've been dropping and breaking things in an unusual way. Is the cause the same?

I took Pierre's question to be a follow-up from the one before, so earth changes would be the cause for much of people's energetic weirdness, if I read that correctly. As you all know, earthquakes and volcanoes have been going on like crazy this week.

Windmill knight said:
The lines from the session right before your quote read:

Q: (Galatea) Why have we all been so exhausted lately? And not just us, but people all over the world?

A: Earth changes bring many changes to humans that are energetic.

I took Pierre's question to be a follow-up from the one before, so earth changes would be the cause for much of people's energetic weirdness, if I read that correctly. As you all know, earthquakes and volcanoes have been going on like crazy this week.

Yes this question was a follow-up. I would not be surprised if the culprit is EM 'anomalies' that cause both Earth Changes and the symptoms described in this thread.

Another thing that has been happening lately, or I think I notes more due to the publications from some friends on FB is that young adults are disappearing in a certain area here in Mexico :cry: but for the past month I've seen FB publications on five different people who are reported missing, two of them are already home and safe as far as I know.

A part of me is a bit scared of the corruption and delinquency going on here, it's getting pretty tough, as well as around the world, things seem to be exacerbating everywhere, but as some of the members already mentioned, I think we have to pay lots of attention to our environment and be aware.

It also popped up to me, the hours where people have mentioned to be waking up, cause I've been up around the same hours too.. yesterday I did the POTS at night and slept through it, but at midnight my lap top went on and I could listen to the melody that comes with the meditation. On sunday i had no sleep at all, but it was not something uncomfortable so to speak (it was weird), I slept from 11 to around 12:30 and felt rested, but then I was awake through all the night, I did have some sleep yesterday, although I woke up several times.

Having read of others startling/strange experiences, remember that around the time of night there was a shooting last week down the street, I got spooked by a sudden movement coming from the backyard, that I saw out of the corner of my eye. All it was though was a windsock, it had started to flap around all the sudden due to a pick up of wind. Had a couple stormy nights that week. Just a more chaotic/turbulent energy about that evening in particular it seems.

Marina9 said:
A part of me is a bit scared of the corruption and delinquency going on here, it's getting pretty tough, as well as around the world, things seem to be exacerbating everywhere, but as some of the members already mentioned, I think we have to pay lots of attention to our environment and be aware.

This is what comes to mind as well-the importance of paying attention and staying aware. Turbulent/chaotic energy seems more heightened at times than others. Been thinking just a lot more in general about the section of the recent session quoted above in this thread about the energies about and earth changes.

So, now having written all that, find it just a bit disturbing to witness (while working on this post so not long ago) a strange argument break out across the street. One person yelling at the other, the other person visibly very upset, almost despondent and crying. Saw a car stop to check out what was going on. A police officer walked down the street..met with someone who apparently also witnessed the argument. A different part of town btw from where the shooting took place last week.

Another strange one last night... First, I cant get to sleep easy over the last 2 nights and 2nd I keep getting up at like 5 am consistently now for awhile.

Last night, this coincided with a dream of which I cant remember that well now... Anyways, I was in a sort of country mansion or something... It was surrounded by lots of land and it was night time. There were 2 species of predatory animals there and this is the part I cant really remember. A whole load of the dream seemed to revolve around these animals.

Anyways, I found myself in a room with was sort of dimly lit so that some parts were obscured by darkness. From one of these dark corners jumped out what was maybe a mountain lion or some tiger. It went straight for my jugular. At the same time I got up convulsing, with a feeling centered around my neck. In front of me on my bed, sat down, appeared like a really tiny semi luminous thing... Sort of glowy black in color with greenish eye. Looked quite small. I lay there but seemed to be sort of out of it and not really feeling dread... I then turned and went back to sleep.

Later on, I was in another dream and this time I was more like a witness. I was watching this house and in the house seemed to be a lot of powerful individuals.. Like physically powerful/gifted. Anyways, if you went in, they kidnapped you. A woman happened to go in despite there being some people out saying not to. The place was cordoned off, a policeman on the scene called for back up... He went to some place where he saw like a tank or something above the house. He determined he needed a sniper rifle... Another cop ran to him holding one... Just above them it looked like the Gestapo was descending in full force, helicopters and all. It was all gearing up for one hell of a showdown.... Then.... My alarm went off yanking me out of the scene. :lol:

Yesterday morning as well, it's like just before I woke up, I was having a conversation with something. It was all non verbal but the subject matter was something I had to do just before the alarm went off. It wasn't anything exceptional, at least at the time I didn't think it was. The only exceptional thing about it is the thing I was talking to seemed removed from me but still somehow feeling like a part of me... If that makes sense... It seemed to have a self identity though but seemed to not be a physical thing but nonetheless, a thing that existed in of itself.

My bike tyre has burst 4 times since Xmas, 2 front, 2 back. After years of nothing. I've had them replaced and checked for glass in the outside tyre part.
Aside from that I've not experienced anything of note although me and my college buddies are experiencing a swathe of "unexpected circumstances" that push us all behind in our course work which seems designed to create the most stressful environment possible but I don't know if that is a common thing in college anyway.
Thank the DCM for EE!

Back
Top Bottom