The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
WHERE HAVE ALL THE SUNSPOTS GONE? So far this year, the sun has been blank (without sunspots) 78% of the time. If this rate of spotlessness continues, 2020 will break the Space Age record for low sunspot counts. The previous record was set in 2019 with 77%. Two years in a row with so few sunspots adds up to a very deep Solar Minimum. Worried? Don't. The next solar cycle is coming.

Current Stretch: 20 days without sunspots.

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The sun on lockdown-as above so below?
@tschai,

I think you copied that just in time. They removed the crop loss and devastation of the world's food production part and put a disclaimer at the bottom of the article. Someone is very nervous about the truth I think.

The sun has entered a ‘lockdown’ period – but scientists dismiss ‘apocalypse’ theories
Disclaimer: A previous version of this article included misleading claims that the current solar minimum may be linked to extreme cold weather, crop loss, famine, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. The scientific consensus disagrees with these claims, and the article has been amended.

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
@tschai,

I think you copied that just in time. They removed the crop loss and devastation of the world's food production part and put a disclaimer at the bottom of the article. Someone is very nervous about the truth I think.

The sun has entered a ‘lockdown’ period – but scientists dismiss ‘apocalypse’ theories
Nevertheless, all of those effects WILL happen, as they have happened before during ice ages.

Are the people in charge of this planet total morons? Or just liars?

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Reading Judy Mikovits' book Plague of Corruption right now, which I find really amazing, I'm currently thinking that these people are totally idiotic morons, AND selfish liars. The conspiracy probably happens at deeper levels we can't see, and all they need to do is subtly and occasionally steer things this or that way. How easy is it to manipulate moronic selfish idiots? Plus, those wreck havoc to everything anyway even without any "guidance". Just a thought.

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I'm currently thinking that these people are totally idiotic morons, AND selfish liars. The conspiracy probably happens at deeper levels we can't see, and all they need to do is subtly and occasionally steer things this or that way.
Most of what people perceive as "scientists", "NASA scientists" or whatever are in general idiots with fancy titles and diplomas, mostly computer geeks with no knowledge whatsoever in what's outside of their very narrow training. Their intellectual laziness and cowardice predispose them to follow the party-line, not because they are evil of part of some conspiracy, but because they know nothing else. Those however who pull the strings know how to manipulate the egomaniac geeks and use the public perception (because of a traumatizing schooling experience, they see them as 'smart' while it is only rarely true) to whatever end.

treesparrow

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Snow 20 feet deep remains at the end of May in Uttarakhand, India.

हेमकुंड साहिब में जमे 20 फीट तक ऊंचे हिमखंड, बर्फ से गुरुद्वारा भी ढका, सामने आई साल की पहली तस्वीरें...

Snowfall up to 20 feet high in Hemkund Sahib, snow gurdwara also covered, first pictures of the year surfaced ...

The world famous Hemkund Sahib is still snow-covered even in the month of May. The first and the most beautiful pictures of this year have also been revealed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The snow usually mostly gone in April. Gurudwara Shri Hemkund Sahib - Wikipedia

tschai

Jedi Master
Nevertheless, all of those effects WILL happen, as they have happened before during ice ages.

Both I should think- it’s getting harder for them to control the narrative and they have to make up more outrageous lies and do damage control more often. What will they do when it is in your face apparent they have been lying? They think they can skulk into their comfy bunkers and emerge into a brave new world whilst killing off the rank and file- they are in for a very rude awakening

treesparrow

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Top Bottom