Was Julius Caesar the real Jesus Christ?

Perceval said:
seek10 said:
Q: (L) Details about Jesus' extended "sleep" state.
A: He spent 96 hours in a comatose state in a cave near Jerusalem...

I think the point might be that there may have been a person going around Judea at that time that fits the C's description...

From Carotta:

if the name Rome is mentioned explicitly, like in the phrase eis Rômên ‘(in)to Rome’, which occurs frequently, (H)ierousalêm (Jerusalem) is not so far removed (EISRWMHN > IEROUSALHM). The other variant of the name (H)ierosolyma, even contains the letters of Roma in sequence: (H)ieROsolyMA.

The Cs may have plenty of wiggle room to be a little to the left or right of the actual situation until things are ready to be figured out more exactly.

Akopirnas said:
...And pirates were a threat for western greek islands, where among others there is Zante...

Talking about the Odyssey alone, in there some pirates are mentioned, and it's the Taphian Pirates. The Taphians from Taphos are the same as the Teleboans from Acarnania (North-West Greece in fact), and there are so many references into the works of Pausanias, Apollodorus, Herodotus, Strabo and so on that I'm getting lost here :boat:

In this timeframe it was Amphitryon, a Theban General, who was going to defeat them: Hdt. 5.59

Vikings were also said to be 'Pirates' it seems.

whitecoast said:
Yes, wonderful documentary! I did a cursory search of some other documentaries involving Rome at the time, but it appeared quite a few of them did paint Caesar in a negative light, which isn't surprising given how shoddy and lazy a lot of historical narrative is. :rolleyes:

I did find out that Caesar, when pronounced the way the Romans pronounced it, actually sounds more like the German Kaiser (ˈkaj.sar phonetically), which I thought was kinda neat.
That's where the word Kaiser came from. The word 'Caesar' began to mean 'emperor'. It is also the origin of 'Czar' in Russian.

I just picked up a copy of Caesar: Life of a Colossus. :D thanks a bunch for recommending it Laura.

whitecoast said:
I did find out that Caesar, when pronounced the way the Romans pronounced it, actually sounds more like the German Kaiser (ˈkaj.sar phonetically), which I thought was kinda neat.
Adding on to what Mr. Premise stated above - (Source)
czar (n.) Look up czar at Dictionary.com
1550s, from Russian tsar, from Old Slavic tsesari, from Gothic kaisar, from Greek kaisar, from Latin Caesar. First adopted by Russian emperor Ivan IV, 1547.

The spelling with cz- is against the usage of all Slavonic languages; the word was so spelt by Herberstein, Rerum Moscovit. Commentarii, 1549, the chief early source of knowledge as to Russia in Western Europe, whence it passed into the Western Languages generally; in some of these it is now old-fashioned; the usual Ger. form is now zar; French adopted tsar during the 19th c. This also became frequent in English towards the end of that century, having been adopted by the Times newspaper as the most suitable English spelling. [OED]

The Germanic form of the word also is the source of Finnish keisari, Estonian keisar. The transferred sense of "person with dictatorial powers" is first recorded 1866, American English, initially in reference to President Andrew Johnson. The fem. czarina is 1717, from Italian czarina, from Ger. Zarin, fem. of Zar "czar." The Russian fem. form is tsaritsa. His son is tsarevitch, his daughter is tsarevna.

I read the thread and am reading the carotta stuff and am absolutely enthralled. I cannot wait to watch the documentary and read more. Why does there have to be so much fascinating information? It gets so hard to pick and choose what to read first.

Perceval said:
seek10 said:
Q: (L) Who was Jesus of Nazareth?
A: Advanced spirit.
Well, we have seen many advanced spirits, only thing is we can’t identify them. ex: Arafat.
Q: (L) Details about Jesus' extended "sleep" state.
A: He spent 96 hours in a comatose state in a cave near Jerusalem. When he awoke, he prophesied to his disciples and then exited the cave. 27,000 people had assembled because of mother ship
appearance and he was taken up in a beam of light.
He was in coma, but people thought he is dead ?. Does mother ship means huge naval ship and beam of light means glittering oil lamps in procession ?.

Fascinating. The entire thing is very demystifying.

I think the point might be that there may have been a person going around Judea at that time that fits the C's description, but he wasn't called Jesus and he had little or nothing to do with the creation of Christianity, except in the sense that any of his teachings may have spread to a wide enough audience that the powers that be in Rome saw it as one more example of a burgeoning threat to their positions from the people and therefore the need for an organised manufactured religion that they controlled and would not pose a threat to their power and, indeed, provide them with the means to entrench their positions and remain there for a long time. Or so they may have thought/conspired. That is, obviously, the 'grand conspiracy' take on it, which may not be the way it happened. Things may have evolved more or less organically in terms of psychopaths in power and a population willing to believe in anything that promised "salvation" (a new idea for many at the time, or so it seems).

Thanks Perceval.
While they promise to the masses asleep the salvation by believing and then "confirm" with Miracles, nobody will go against the elite, because in addition to that: "the heaven is for the meek". So the established religion feeds the authoritarian sts pyramid: believe in an external savior and in an "Christian" world order, majorities down their guard and do not control their rulers. The opposite of savior is "No one saves us. Only ourselves" from Buddha. Or you could say salvation through knowledge (which obviously requires group work to do). There is no god or gods, there are comets with plasma. There is no messiah, but individuals who develop their souls with effort and with the help of a working group and assistance from higher densities. Removing the imaginary story, seeing our history as it really is (the terror of the history!) is how we can continue to learn from where we stand.
I just do not know exactly what salvation is. Today I understand that this is to escape the deadly illusion, or graduating from 3d sts, from the physical limits for consciousness, as time. It's interesting to think that when people no longer believe in external savior -or lies- opens a door (or several) for true salvation (whatever that really means).

Lisa Guliani said:
What a riveting documentary - fascinating to ponder what could possibly change/take place if masses of people become aware of the information. A totally intriguing and very plausible theory.
Really looking forward to tomorrow's SOTT Talk Radio discussion on this topic.

What an amazing time we're living in.

Thank you Laura! Thanks for making us think. All this is fascinating and much more! Thanks Belibaste and all!. I'm going to listen the show.

Yes, What an amazing time we're living in!

Perceval said:
I think the point might be that there may have been a person going around Judea at that time that fits the C's description, but he wasn't called Jesus and he had little or nothing to do with the creation of Christianity, except in the sense that any of his teachings may have spread to a wide enough audience that the powers that be in Rome saw it as one more example of a burgeoning threat to their positions from the people and therefore the need for an organised manufactured religion that they controlled and would not pose a threat to their power and, indeed, provide them with the means to entrench their positions and remain there for a long time. Or so they may have thought/conspired. That is, obviously, the 'grand conspiracy' take on it, which may not be the way it happened. Things may have evolved more or less organically in terms of psychopaths in power and a population willing to believe in anything that promised "salvation" (a new idea for many at the time, or so it seems).

That makes sense to me. So the question "who was Jesus", might be answered as being a concoction of figures? One being heavily influenced by the life of Julius Caesar as well as other religious figures over time, then possibly another man who could have been called Yehoshua / Yeshua and has only remnants that exist "between the lines" of him recorded in history.

I also thought about what the Pleiadians said about Jesus:

Pleiadians said:
This is how systems are kept locked and intact, and how they are prevented from being raided and taken over. There are portals on the South American continent, the North American continent, Asia, China, and all over the globe. The huge portal that we are presently discussing is the portal in the Middle East. It is gigantic.

Many holographic inserts or dramas have been inserted through that portal to upset the minds and beliefs of the population. Since this portal is in the midst of crisis, it is a prime candidate for holographic inserts and also prime for a belief system to alter this chaotic world and get everyone to move in a different direction. Be aware of your feeling centers when these kinds of events begin to occur on this planet.

The Middle East is a portal where many dimensions meet and where entities from other dimensions can come onto this planet. It is a hot spot. In recent times, in the last forty or fifty thousand years, many civilizations have surfaced and many religious dramas have started in the Middle East. Because of the vortex, holographic inserts are easier to produce in that area, just like movies are easier to produce in California.

A potential holographic insert in this portal is the arrival of extraterrestrials from space. Or Christ returning. Or some god returning, or some savior, or some reason for everyone to begin to follow one way of thinking. At this time, as we see it, it is not of light. An example of a holographic insert that was put on the planet in the past to change the course of history is the crucifixion of Christ.

The drama that was played out and passed on historically to you is not the reality that the Christed One came in to play. A version of this entity's life was molded and designed in a holographic entertainment movie, which was then inserted and played out as if it were real.

Christ came in as a committee of beings over a period of time. The story that you have been told is a dramatized, marketed version - a very controlled version of who this entity was and is. Part of the Christ drama you have been taught was a holographic insert. And part of what you will discover in the future about the Christed One has the potential of being another holographic insert.

So be aware. Most people would say that we are sacrilegious and of the devil to say this. How can we question what the Bible says? How can we question all of these things? Because they were all said and done by patriarchal organizations that promoted themselves. That was all they were. They were utilized to bring back control of the energy on the planet.

In reality, the Christed One was sent as a systems buster, a member of the Family of Light, to bring light through the portal in the Middle East. This created a way for many to enter and seed a reality that would prepare the consciousness of humanity for the cycle that will terminate in approximately the next twenty years, depending upon how events proceed.

The Christed One came not as one entity but as a number of entities, influencing people in humanity's dark hour, an hour when human beings were ready to understand their mysteries. One of the things that was not promoted to you in a very truthful way was that the Christed One was very well accepted. The kind of energy that the Christed beings brought to the planet was received very well.

There are a number of dramas going on with the Christ entity. There is the original blueprint: the plan of the Christed committee to come in, to spread light or information, and to show humans what the human body is capable of doing.

Then there are the beings who said,

"What are we going to do about this? This one is coming in our portal, and we want control over this portal. How are we going to be able to use this energy? It is a free-will universe, and we can do what we want."

So they created a holographic insert of the drama of Christ being crucified to create fear and emotion out of someone else's intentions and to move consciousness in a way that was not originally intended at all.

This means that in a free-will universe it is possible, particularly in portal areas, for one group of gods to raid another's story and insert their own version of it. At the time, perhaps, this does not affect many, although over time the impact of the holographic insert is eventually known.

Interesting that they say the Christed one was very well received and that we haven't been told this. That would fit the shift from Caesar to Jesus: Here the great, well-known and beloved emperor, there the poor, mysterious prophet whose existence is not even documented.

And via his glorious victories - the true miracles according to Carotta - Caesar and his followers definitely showed the world what the human body is capable of...

And maybe what is meant here with "holographic insert" is not a Star-Trek-like technology, but rather a deliberate falsification of history. I imagine that from a "higher perspective" a modeling of mass consciousness via falsification of history could very well look like an actual "holographic insert".

As for the "portal" in the Middle East, if we remove the rather "spacey" tone, isn't it true that some of the most powerful lies about history have to do with the Middle East - Jesus, 9/11, the war on terror, Zionism, Jerusalem etc.? Just some thoughts...

psychegram said:
Thus, a fictional man is created, onto whom all of the positive qualities of the great man are introjected, leaving the memory of the great man himself to contain only the negative, both the real, the exaggerated, and fabricated. Thus two great lies conceal a single great truth.
Mmm, the others has pointed out that the figure of Christ had lots of purposes. But now that you mention this, I think one of those objectives was to make people think in a different way, to make people be always waiting for a savior, and to maybe introduce a black and white thinking, and make people deny their own human deficiencies, and wait for a cuasi-perfect individual, with long perfect hair and beautiful blue eyes, instead of a normal human that can really represent a change for the better. The need to create a non real archetype or model of individual.

This creates situations like the one with Chaves I guess, people see him agressive and angry because he knows what USA wants with his country, he tries to make them back off, and at the same time they put at his side the image of a charming black guy with a nice smile, articulate, white teeth, and called Barack Obama. Just to create this dogmatic thinking, in which if certain person has this traits, he can be trusted. Maybe the reason of why so many psychopaths are successful at churches and at those parts, is so easy to know what people that go there want, all they need to is to do what others there do, try to mimic Jesus' behavior.

Laura said:
:cheer: :cheer: Happy Caesar's Birthday! :cheer: :cheer:

I'm looking forward to talking about him tomorrow night.

Haha, this is amazing. I never thought about Jesus and Julius. :P More exciting that he was born the same day I was, and I always had something about the figure of Julius Caesar, as Alexander the Great, I always had certain secret admiration from him even when all they told me about him was that he wasn't so good, also Caesar sounds like an amazing name.

Also I find so beautiful that I'm writing the sketch of a chapter of my sci-fi novels ( written for my own entertainment), it occurs in the holy city of Jerusalem, a city made of gold and build on the sky, where a government with good intentions creates a false idea of a god and a savior, and from this lie and almost perfect society and civilization is created, but is this very lie the reason of their fall. We are connected folks, seriously !

seek10 said:
Laura said:
seek10 said:
Fascinating compelling video. Still, there should be another Jesus christ who is stoic , reiki healer, christed one who exposed psychopathology whose teachings this emperor JC overshadowed for 2000 years .
Why? If you read "Horns of Moses" carefully, you would have noted that various stories about different stoics seem to be the roots of certain sayings of Jesus later on not to mention fundamental concepts.
You need to read a LOT about Caesar to get the whole picture. Wikipedia is simply not adequate or even all that accurate.
Though I was remembering the stoic stuff, but lack of stoic connection, image of war mongering man with illegal relationships and C’s talk of Zindar council ( cycle exchangers) made me think that there has to be another person. Possibility of JC being a stoic student, acts of honest and grace as miracles completely eliminates that need of separate person.

Read through the session again to understand my impressions. Very interesting.
Q: (L) During a previous reading we asked several questions about Jesus of Nazareth known as the Christ. The question was asked: "Was Jesus special, that is, Christed, in some way?" The
answer came back was: "Quick exalted; wars; civil entrancement. Zindar council." I would like to know the meaning of these references.
A: Quick exalted refers to a sudden boost of awareness level as related to your previous questions about knowledge. Sometimes that acquisition can occur in a surge and sometimes this is
referred to as illumination. Jesus acquired his knowledge by having complete faith in his ability to acquire the knowledge from a higher source. This faith caused an equal balancing interaction
with higher sources, which allowed him to gain supreme knowledge simply by having that faith. Remember that the resources for the acquisition of knowledge in the space/time ere of Christ
were much more limited than they are now. There were few options open for acquiring true knowledge except total and complete faith. And this one was instilled with the awareness that total
and complete faith would cause dramatic and spectacular acquisition of knowledge; also would cause dramatic and spectacular progression of the soul being. Therefore, the faith was felt, the
knowledge was received.
So this reminds me of Story of Ashoka who after battle took up Buddhism, though there are some signsin JC before the war.
Q: (L) What was the source of the knowledge?
A: The source was the sixth level of density which is where we reside and we also were involved in that as well.
Sounding like sort of Inspiration.
Q: (L) What does the term "Civil entrancement" mean?
A: Civil entrancement is a complete balancing of one's useful energies to a level where there is no experiencing of over balancing on the positive or negative side which is preferable for
meditation in a mass form.
Civil entrancement sounding more like Charisma. Reminds me of Gandhi, JFK, MLK etc. in their abilities in move people, irrespective of their weaknesses.
Q: (L) What is the Zendar Council?
A: Zendar Council is a sixth level density council which spans both physical and ethereal realms and which oversees dramatic development points at various civilizational sectors in lower
density levels.
Q: (L) I would like you to expound a bit on the life of Christ in terms of chronology of events. Could you tell us about his understanding about himself, his interaction with higher sources, his
state of being Christed, and what was the true work he came her to do and how did he accomplish it?
A: His awareness of who and what he was gradually came as he grew. He was taught by us through his faith as described previously. And you should have faith as well because you would find
things would come to you as "knowings" more often than even now. Jesus awareness of his mission and his actions pertaining to it were part of the natural progression of his growth and
development. The information about his "miracles" has been largely corrupted by writings which have been passed down after the actual event period. Most of these writings are by entities who
wish to confuse and corrupt all humanity for previously stated purposes. The idea was that if one perceived Jesus as performing physical miracles, then your entire understanding of what the life
experience here on earth and on this plane is, and the meaning for it all, is also corrupted and the knowledge is blocked which is the goal of those who have done this. Jesus' purpose and plan
was to teach knowledge to all who sought but did not have the strength to express as great a level of faith as he had to acquire the knowledge as he did from higher sources. If they were open and
willing to learn they could be taught by hearing. He had only very limited success in imparting faith to others because faith comes solely from within and that is one of the most difficult things for
beings on your plane to acquire.

Thanks for the session, this is what I'm talking about. The corruption of ideals and basically, creating worse assumptions than those people already had at that time. If cs are talking about Julius, maybe he faced something we face these days, that people lack faith not to god, but they lack faith for their own potential, or maybe that people lack faith for knowledge and long steady hard work.

The cs' mentioned Jesus was Socrates in another reincarnation, sounds like very advanced soul for me. But if the image of Jesus was based on several individuals, they may be referring to another person too. A last question may be, do you think that Caesar or that soul, is related to that Christ the cs' said will appear after certain events?

Hi Prometeo,

The two sets of quotes above are slightly confusing. Can I safely assume that the first one can be deleted and the second group that has seek10's reply (at the bottom) is actually yours? :)

Added: No worries, Prometeo! I 'think' I figured it out.

Joseph Justus Scaliger (1540-1609), the founder of modern chronology, was the son of Julius Caesar Scaliger (1484-1558).

Julius Caesar Scaliger was an adopted name. According to Chambers Biographical Dictionary (5th edition, 1990) Julius Caesar Scaliger was probably originally named Benedetto Bordone (after his father), and changed his name to Scaliger to claim descent from the Scala family, lords of Verona. The Wikipedia page on Scaliger mentions three cases of fratricide (brothers killing each other) in the Scaliger family.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lords_of_Verona
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaliger

Verona was also a place the original Julius Caesar visited.

What is the current thinking about the actual, not falsified, chronology of when Julius Caesar was around? Was it 2000 years ago, or more like 800 years ago?

Back
Top Bottom