Websites to order vitamins

Thor said:
Thanks for the interesting info. It points right to one of the central dilemmas I had when starting with supplements recently. I was wondering what your experience has been with dosages. To be more specific, Mark Hyman, in The UltraMind Solution, recommends both essential supplements and a number of supplements one can take, based on the answers to the quizzes in the book. They are mentioned on the forum so you are most likely acquainted with them already.

For instance, on the B-vitamin complex that Dr. Hyman recommends, the quantities of the different components are:

BVitamin B2 (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 50 mg.....

You are welcome. My experience with dosages is that it varies because of quality. The biggest factor being the synthetic or non synthetic factor. Synthetic B's for example take a lot higher dosage to get the cells to absorb the same amount. Also, instead of synthetic isolated vitamins if you're taking something like barley grass you're going to absorb a different level of nutrients for well grown barley grass as opposed to a poorly grown product.
Haven't gotten to the Mark Hyman material yet, I will look into that.

In the Max Stress B formula from Bob Marshall's online shop, the contents are the following:

Thiamin(VitaminB1, Thiamin Cocarboxylate) 1.7 mg 110%
Riboflavin (Vit B2 as Riboflavin-5-phosphate) 1.7mg 100%
Niacin (Vitamin B3 as niacinamide) 25 mg 125%
Vitamin b6 (Pyridoxal-5, pyriodoxamine-5, Phosphate) 2.6mg 130%
Folate (5-methyl, formyl tetrahydrofolate) 417 mcg 105%
Vitamin b12 (5 Deoxyadenosylcobalamin) 6mcg 100%
Biotin (D-biotin form) 338mcg 110%
CoEnzyme A (end-chaoin Vitamin B5) 2.6mg
PABA (para Aminobenzoic Acid) 12.5mg
Inositol (Inositol Hexanicotinate) 130mg

As one can see, there is a huge difference in the quantities of the ingredients. Now, I am aware that quantity does not equal quality, but I would like to ask you if the recommended daily dosages are adequate.
Yes, I think that's what I mean above. These B's are one of the only natural on the market, and as far as I know the only natural end chain full spectrum B's that are not synthtic. They are grown in a soup of good bacteria with organic alcohol. For people with alcohol problems or allergies like myself, nutrional yeast flakes are the other natural way.
If you're curious about the dosage question, you might wanna get more details from the company themselves. They would answer you via email or phone I'm sure.

Also, I see that none of the sites you recommend carry multivitamins. Have you come across any multivitamins that you recommend and if not, what would you suggest as a substitute?
PRLabs has a multivitamin last time I checked, it's got grasses and medicinal mushrooms and such in it. Most multivitamins are synthetic at least with the B's, but I think New Chapter has a good one.
Yes, they have one for men and one for women:
http://www.newchapter.com/products/every-mans-one-daily
http://www.newchapter.com/products/every-womans-one-daily

The supplement world is a jungle so if you can help shed light on some of it that is great

When I saw your interest in Fritz Popp I realilzed you guys would really benefit from exposure to Dr. M's stuff and the other knowlege I have gathered in my horrible but enlightening journey into illness and health. I'm not here to "one up" anyone or tell you how to live your life, I'm sharing my opinions and research and if you disagree that's fine. If you wanna question me that's fine. I'll do my best to back up my knowledge with facts, it's what I DO.

Thor said:
Zinc (TRAACS® Zinc Glycinate Chelate) 5 mg
Magnesium (TRAACS® Magnesium LYSYL Glycinate Chelate)
10 mg
Trimetylglycine (TMG) 500 mg
Choline 100 mg
Serine 100 mg
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 100 mg

Btw, sorry I haven't gotten to all this material. I've read a lot of this forum but sheesh between that and the books I have only so much time. However, I want to say the bolded text are in a good organic form. So I wonder if the choline is just from a synthetic source? In either case not bad stuff, the glycinate form is from what I know the best if you're going to have an isolated form. Dr. M's isolated magnesium is the glycinate form too.

Also, as far as dosages go, I tend to follow what the manufacturer says. They often tell you aside, especially if you're a practitioner, what a maintence dosage is vs. a "theraputic dose". What "Codex" has sought is to ban all theraputic dosages. Stupid Pharma!

Again, I really think Dr. Marshall's assessment of Fritz Albert Popp's work is correct: synthetics are not "cell ressonant". A non organic form of a nutrient isn't going to have the SUNLIGHT in it like the natural form, I think that's my most basic understanding of it. It's PHYTO nutrients that matter. DNA is damaged over time by synthetics because of this. It makes perfect sense, and I'm not saying synthetics are all bad all the time. I think short term they can do wonders, heck even long term if a person is starving. It also depends on a lot of other factors.

Ideally we'd be able to get it all from diet but they have destroyed that possibility, although at this point add enough superfoods like cacao and goji berries and you can pretty much kiss pills goodbye (add seaweed and fatty acids from chia and flax and you if you're generally healthy you'll stay that way).

Sheebah said:
Am I coming across like Miss Know It All? :halo: Well I tend to seem that way on a forum. I wonder if you would have said any of that to me if I was sitting next to you. Lost in translation I guess.

Actually...yes. To me you sound like a defensive nutritional consultant on steroids. :/

What exactly did you mean by your following comment, and perhaps you can translate what it was that was lost in whose translation :umm:

Edit: fixed quotes

Hi Sheebah --

What I think stellar is picking up on is the fact that in your enthusiasm as a new member, you seem as eager to teach as you are to learn. You're obviously quite excited about your own research, but sometimes the way that you come across gives the impression that your cup is a bit full:

Sheebah said:
I'm actually a nutritional expert, I've actually got more knowledge to add in that dept than learn at this point.

And in the following, since it would be impossible for anyone here to actually be sitting next to you, the onus must by default fall on you (as it would with any other member) to practice something we refer to here as external consideration of your audience:

Sheebah said:
Am I coming across like Miss Know It All? :halo: Well I tend to seem that way on a forum. I wonder if you would have said any of that to me if I was sitting next to you. Lost in translation I guess.

In other words, if you know that you tend to come across a certain way on a forum, then you can try to observe that and adapt to your audience so that you don't come across that way. It can be tricky at first if the concept is a novel one, but practicing this can really pay off for both yourself and others.

By the way, given your interest in mud, if you haven't already done so you can do a search on "mud" and "clay" and find various things that have been posted on this topic -- this is one that I recall, for example. :)

Hi Sheebah!

We certainly do know that physical weakness is one way that negative attacks of all kinds can get to us, so this mineral/mud therapy does sound interesting. Of course, I would have to experiment with it including a variety of test subjects and situations before I would recommend it. Can you keep that in mind? When things appear on this forum, many readers may take it as confirmed or recommended by us if the moderators or myself, personally, do not get involved in the discussion - and we don't always have time to involve ourselves in every single exchange.

So, I'll say here and now that I can't vouch for all you have written, but I do think the topics you have brought up are worthy of research, checking, experimenting, and reporting results. (You are, in fact, reporting YOUR results; please keep that in mind).

Also, please remember that there are doctors, nurses, psychologists, nutritional experts already onboard this the forum, some of them in moderator roles. Some of them may have different opinions and experiences. What we generally do is, as already mentioned, report a finding/product, and if it looks promising, others may experiment and report their findings. If there is a consensus, we can THEN recommend something with the caveat that it is up to the individual to consult with their own doctor.

Thank you Shijing and Laura for rephrasing my post so eloquently
Being a person of few words, I really Must work on my elaboration of written thoughts so as to send much clearer messages.

I also want to mention that it is easy to attribute some physical state to "astral attack" when, in fact, it is just simply a physiological condition. That is why we advocate detoxing of the body as one of the first things to check when a person thinks they are "under attack." Time and again, a little adjustment of the brain chemistry, and all the symptoms go away. My experience has been that if it is REAL hyperdimensional interference, it takes more than a detox and nutritional balance to take care of it.

Another point is that it is probably not a good idea to promote certain physical actions as a means of dealing with energy attacks. That can mislead people into having reliance on something that probably doesn't work.

stellar said:
Sheebah said:

Actually...yes. To me you sound like a defensive nutritional consultant on steroids. :/

What exactly did you mean by your following comment, and perhaps you can translate what it was that was lost in whose translation :umm:

Edit: fixed quotes

Well that's too bad because I'm was picking up on defensiveness from you and was trying to help you understand where I'm coming from. I'm reading and studying whist I post things I already feel solid on for your consideration.

I don't see a "following comment"? Which comment are you needing translation clarification?

Shijing said:
Hi Sheebah --

What I think stellar is picking up on is the fact that in your enthusiasm as a new member, you seem as eager to teach as you are to learn. You're obviously quite excited about your own research, but sometimes the way that you come across gives the impression that your cup is a bit full:

Stellar made a clear assumption that I didn't understand some basics. It's understandable. Am I not supposed to teach on this forum? Should I wait before I point out mistakes? Why would I not be as eager to teach as learn?

And in the following, since it would be impossible for anyone here to actually be sitting next to you, the onus must by default fall on you (as it would with any other member) to practice something we refer to here as external consideration of your audience:

Reread my posts. Clearly I have great consideration for my audience. I've even made a number of clarifications so far. Obviously I've done forums before and understand it's a "process".

In other words, if you know that you tend to come across a certain way on a forum, then you can try to observe that and adapt to your audience so that you don't come across that way. It can be tricky at first if the concept is a novel one, but practicing this can really pay off for both yourself and others.

Clearly I'm doing just that, and it's why I even mentioned that I have to try to not get "lost in translation" in the first place. Again, I've made many clarifications.
It's unfortunate, people here seem more interested in the way I come across than the actual knowledge I'm sharing, but maybe you just need more time to digest it, punn intended. I think the KEY being the synthetic vs. nonsynthetic factor. It's really got huge implications.

Laura said:
So, I'll say here and now that I can't vouch for all you have written, but I do think the topics you have brought up are worthy of research, checking, experimenting, and reporting results. (You are, in fact, reporting YOUR results; please keep that in mind).

Actually, as far as the mud clearing astral debris goes, yes, those are MY results along with that of 3 other people who have tried them for that purpose. One person reported because of the mud they were able to have a clear enough mind to actually deal with the attack. There is a point I could be more clear on.

As far as the the bulk of the rest of what I'm posting, well those are not just my results, and there is now research to consider from other professionals who have an amazing track record.

Also, please remember that there are doctors, nurses, psychologists, nutritional experts already onboard this the forum, some of them in moderator roles. Some of them may have different opinions and experiences. What we generally do is, as already mentioned, report a finding/product, and if it looks promising, others may experiment and report their findings. If there is a consensus, we can THEN recommend something with the caveat that it is up to the individual to consult with their own doctor.

I'm posting this here for their consideration more than anyone. Obviously I'm trying to provide material I don't see covered here and I've done my best to do it clearly with good links. And no one should ever just take knowledge from a forum, especially without medical background, and go use it willy nilly. Yet there are countless links posted in this very thread with stuff that is NOT GOOD and I pointed out some of the guidelines I think people should really start taking into condsideration in order to help determine if something is helpful. These are not just my independent opinions, I've made the clear.

Another point is that it is probably not a good idea to promote certain physical actions as a means of dealing with energy attacks. That can mislead people into having reliance on something that probably doesn't work.

I would never recommend anyone rely on anything to ward off energy attacks, a warrior deals with these things as the come in the moment. They can vary in intensity, etc. And you are correct, REAL hard core hyperdimensional attacks are not thwarted by shift in body chemistry and detox. Which is why I mentioned the mud just relieves the tension they create in the body for the time being as well as giving the individual a grounding mechanism in the meantime. Sorry again if I wasn't clear about that. I thought people here would realize it's just a TOOL, but clearly that's not the case and I think it's a very good thing to point out for those who think that way, cause they are out there.

SO it's better perhaps to just say that the mud and clays, through cation exchange, detox the ground substand of the body and clear the meridians.
;)

Sheebah, read the forum guidelines. Keep in mind that we don't know you from Adam (or Eve, as the case may be.)

Sheebah said:
Laura said:
Sheebah, read the forum guidelines. Keep in mind that we don't know you from Adam (or Eve, as the case may be.)

Ok! :rolleyes:

You know what? Take the info I provided and research it. I'm going to stop posting here it's a waste of my time, I have a blog I should be building anyway. Best wishes and of course I'll always have access to this wonderful materials that are right on.

PS: Reconsider synthetic melatonin especially I'm seeing a lot of people on this board are dangerously jazzed about it. Dr. M. has a non sythetic one made from good bacteria and even then I don't think men should take the stuff. ;)

Well, that's an over-the-top response to a simple request to read the guidelines. And you're gonna teach? :umm:

Heimdallr said:
Well, that's an over-the-top response to a simple request to read the guidelines. And you're gonna teach? :umm:

Well, her reaction was pretty normal for a person loaded with emotional triggers and programs and full of self-importance - nothing out of the ordinary there. It is also clear that she came with intentions of dazzling and gathering an audience and feeding on attention. Finally, what is also clear is that she did not come here because she thought she needed to learn anything. And for somebody so obviously in need of learning external considering that means she isn't ready/can't do it. Without learning that, she'll never teach anybody anything.

Back
Top Bottom