What are your thoughts on having children?

With all respect for all the answers here, I find them all correct because we are all so much different.
But if I were you, I definitely would not have another child.

Things will obviously get much more 'rocky' soon, and you don't know how hard it could affect your family.
Non of us know. And if you feel that we are supposed to be here till the end to help others, and you said that you have
a husband and 3 children, maybe it would be better for you to be in position to do anything when SHTF.
For them and yourself and maybe some others.
And with small child it is almost impossible, then you have a good chance that you will become 'extra baggage' for all of them.
So, it's not fair to put them in that situation if its not 'necessery'.
But thats just me. Sorry for being that direct and honest. :-[

Few months ago for couple of days I also thought I was pregnant 'accidentaly' and all this also went through my mind.
Thankfully I was not.
Last 2 years during rona BS my 15 years doughter more than once screamed at me
'WHY the hell did you have me in this world, this isnt fair, this is all bs, this is not life..!!!'
And you know what ? Despite she knows theoretically, that we all come here by choice,
she was having a really hard time dealing with current state of our reality.
And despite she is sometimes spoiled brat who can't still imagine how hard life can be... she has right to do so.
But it was heartbreaking for me.
And it's not I will try to save them from their difficulties and lessons.
It's more that I will try not to add something more from me, from my wishes or insecurities.
But finnaly, what ever you choose, whatevery you do,
there will be lessons for all of you coping with every situation that comes your way.

From this material you also have awarenes that theres 50:50 chance to have a baby with soul
and that that particular soul doesn't necceseraly jump in right away.
So if you apologize sincerely to that potential tenant why you cant let him in. Ofcorse, if you decide that way.
It would probably be ok. Free will is highest law of all universe, right ?

Hugs :hug2:

Hi Fluffy,

Sorry to hear about the hard time you've had two years ago.
Your post is already a contribution, as it gives everyone who read it food for thoughts.

May I ask what you chose as a contraceptive method?

So you really didn't want to have another child ?

I think Joe pointed a very good question about it.
As you seem to be realistic about your STS condition, what is the decision that freaks you out the most ? It doesn't look clear.

This is great that you have a great support from your family, does it influence you to go for another child?
Have you experienced any abortion before ?
In any case, this choice is yours, and telling you what I would do in your place would be just influencing.

And what is it that your intuition is saying to you and that you have troubles to trust ?
thanks Lys,
We were using the good old non fool proof withdrawal method, I know it’s silly to think that it was going to save us from a conception but I truly trusted that the universe heard me- knew what I’d already been through and wouldn’t challenge me like that again. Wishful thinking?

No, I really did not want another child, I didn’t want the third one, her essence visited me (while I was awake) may be 10 times asking me to be her mother, I said ‘no freaking way’ for the first 5 or so times, then started to shift as she gave me more details, told me her name (Gabriella) and then eventually after about 3 months I said yes but said she had to convince her father, which she did, but it only lasted 4 days before he changed his mind…. She was conceived in those 4 days.

I’m freaking out about being sick with depression, about not having 24 hours a day to do things how I want to do them, about not yet making something of myself that makes a difference to others someway and being setback another heap of years with a small child to achieve that, my lack of contribution to the world really rocks my worth and self esteem…. I’m not freaking out that I won’t be the mother I am… if my kids have souls then they knew what they were getting with me. It was their choice and if I was a dodgy option then they still chose it knowing the details. I know I have power to be a better version of myself and be a better guide to my children but I doubt myself a lot and am quite lazy and afraid of hard work. Applying effort is something I’ve struggled with since a being a little kid myself. I’m 43, my energy isn’t what it used to be and it was never much in the first place.

4 people know what’s going on, my two eldest children, my mum and my sister. My son(20, whom I have an amazing bond with, he has started reading The Wave and resonates with almost everything I share with him) and mum are neutral and say whatever will be will be, my sister is ecstatic (that’s because she wants a baby) but she supports whatever I choose and knows it’s hard one, my 23 year old daughter she thinks it’s a terrible idea (probably her trauma talking) and abortion is the best option but will also support me if I decide to have it. My partner is being wonderful and supportive like I’ve never seen from him, he doesn’t like the idea much as his concern is for my well-being. He is a good dad for little people, he won’t have resentment if we decide to have it.

I haven’t had an abortion, just the three pregnancies that were all perfect text book examples of a normal healthy pregnancy.

I do a lot of new agey type of wishful thinking, I’m a bit of a romantic like that but it skews my intuition then I end up with multiple ‘intuitions’ about the same thing, and then have to go back to the drawing board to try to make sense of where I messed it up.

My biggest issue about thoughts/feelings of intuition is that I know that those things can be easily influenced by the control system so it’s difficult to trust myself completely.

I get a tingle that can rush through my whole body or be as simple shiver when I think a thought of have a feeling of something, like my own mini confirmation, that is often proven to be spot on, but I guess that can be influenced too.

I had that tingle today that came with the thought ‘plans have been changed, I’m being given the opportunity to serve once more- and do it better’

As I said in my reply to Joe, paraphrasing here- being a mum doesn’t come easy to me as I’m not naturally inclined that way. It’s really hard on me, so it could be true that I’m being asked to step up…. Or it could be a trap so I do nothing useful with myself because I’m too burnt out….

I do trust the universe, I’m just not sure of the lesson profile I’m supposed to be recognising here. And I don’t have a great deal of time to figure it out. I’m in a mad rush to know, I don’t want to screw this up!!

With all respect for all the answers here, I find them all correct because we are all so much different.
But if I were you, I definitely would not have another child.

Things will obviously get much more 'rocky' soon, and you don't know how hard it could affect your family.
Non of us know. And if you feel that we are supposed to be here till the end to help others, and you said that you have
a husband and 3 children, maybe it would be better for you to be in position to do anything when SHTF.
For them and yourself and maybe some others.
And with small child it is almost impossible, then you have a good chance that you will become 'extra baggage' for all of them.
So, it's not fair to put them in that situation if its not 'necessery'.
But thats just me. Sorry for being that direct and honest. :-[

Few months ago for couple of days I also thought I was pregnant 'accidentaly' and all this also went through my mind.
Thankfully I was not.
Last 2 years during rona BS my 15 years doughter more than once screamed at me
'WHY the hell did you have me in this world, this isnt fair, this is all bs, this is not life..!!!'
And you know what ? Despite she knows theoretically, that we all come here by choice,
she was having a really hard time dealing with current state of our reality.
And despite she is sometimes spoiled brat who can't still imagine how hard life can be... she has right to do so.
But it was heartbreaking for me.
And it's not I will try to save them from their difficulties and lessons.
It's more that I will try not to add something more from me, from my wishes or insecurities.
But finnaly, what ever you choose, whatevery you do,
there will be lessons for all of you coping with every situation that comes your way.

From this material you also have awarenes that theres 50:50 chance to have a baby with soul
and that that particular soul doesn't necceseraly jump in right away.
So if you apologize sincerely to that potential tenant why you cant let him in. Ofcorse, if you decide that way.
It would probably be ok. Free will is highest law of all universe, right ?

Hugs :hug2:
I’m actually fine with organic portals, amazing teachers, so if that’s what would be would be, in that case there’s no soul to apologise to, but I get your point, yet is that enough to abridge the karma for ending a potential life - be it one I’m growing or another, that’s a really big question. Is being sorry enough, what more can I do? Do/be something useful and inspiring that helps others in some way as a way to balance, that too sounds really sts, a path which i dream of navigating my way out of. What about if this is someone else’s karma or lesson and I’ve been asked to balance it and an abortion is the way of doing that.., there’s so many unknowns that I just cannot answer. What if this is soul that wants to suffer through the things that are coming to advance its own growth???

I’m not particularly afraid of what’s coming, what’s been happening, for the future of my kids, or any of my family, all will be where they’re going to be when it happens and that’s completely out of my control, but I don’t want to add to the burden of it, not even with more pets- especially not with me, I’m supposed to help- not hinder.

I did not want a baby, it was absolutely not part of what I had in mind.

No need to apologise for you opinions, I asked for it, I want as much opinion as anyone is willing to give to help make the right move and not just be a pawn in the game.

I blamed my parents for everything that went wrong too, kids do that, and often they’re right, we collectively screw up our children but for what reason? So they have the opportunity to learn and choose a different way of seeing things? It could be seen as good that your daughter is upset with the world, it might inspire her to do something about it :-)
Thanks for the reply

Hello Fluffy !
Regarding you situation, any advice (in my opinion) will confirm / or not your bias. And ultimately you are responsible for your decisions; plus as stated in transcripts: "Life is religion". And the universe gave you this opportunity to choose.
In the end there are no mistakes, only lessons!

Now I pose this question (for those willing to ponder it and reply): It is possible to do the work when you have children ?
Even in this circumstances; as for different persons can experience different lessons?
After reading Secret History and The wave series; I decided not to have another child, when m wife found out she felt hurt.
Know I am thinking that I took this decision in fear and my intention is not to live in fear. Sometimes I keep returning to this line of thought.

Also as per last session, during Laura's life (I wish her good health) she will catch the transition:

"Q: (L) Um, can I narrow it down? [laughter] Do I dare? Is it gonna happen, say, like within my lifetime?
A: Yes"

I started to make some approximations, but I realized is just wishful thinking, and the approach "Wait and SEE" makes more sense.
In meantime gather knowledge, improve the health and enjoy the show(last one: easier said than done, it seams for now).
Sorry I missed this, thank you for your reply.
I completely understand everyone’s choice not to add more children to the disaster which is our world or not to hinder their own growth process with having others whom consume much of your time so the Work can’t be done, or is much harder. One would need a community or at least a few co-linear counterparts to help distribute the load with children…. Not everyone (or anyone) has the drive and self sacrificing dedication Laura has. I think it can be done, even alone, and I know that goes against the idea of networking and needing a group, for sure, but I don’t put limits on possibilities …. Even with a group it would be difficult to say the least.

I accept the probable outcome that I won’t make it this time or may be even next time, and because all there is are lessons we can’t really do too much wrong, we get a chance to fix it when we do- according to our own self judgment (in 5D most often)

It’s likely I already messed up my chances but I’ll keep going on trying to learn for my next round in 3D

Unfortunately I cannot ‘wait and see’ about my situation… I do have to choose. It’s not a fun place to be, C’s say learning is fun. I haven’t leaned yet.., so I’m not having much fun ;)

You’re not enjoying the show???

No, I really did not want another child, I didn’t want the third one, her essence visited me (while I was awake) may be 10 times asking me to be her mother, I said ‘no freaking way’ for the first 5 or so times, then started to shift as she gave me more details, told me her name (Gabriella) and then eventually after about 3 months I said yes but said she had to convince her father, which she did, but it only lasted 4 days before he changed his mind…. She was conceived in those 4 days.
Be careful in reading these type of impressions. They may not be as it looks. As long as we are sure of what they are, we are at disadvantage of not knowing what other influences they are. They could be your own chemicals, triggered by some thing else for its own purpose. Even if it is genuine, free will of 2 souls involved with (let's say) 50% contribution from both sides. So no blame involved solely on you. But you want to sacrifice yourself for others free will, that is also your free will.
I’m freaking out about being sick with depression, about not having 24 hours a day to do things how I want to do them, about not yet making something of myself that makes a difference to others someway and being setback another heap of years with a small child to achieve that, my lack of contribution to the world really rocks my worth and self esteem…. I’m not freaking out that I won’t be the mother I am… if my kids have souls then they knew what they were getting with me. It was their choice and if I was a dodgy option then they still chose it knowing the details. I know I have power to be a better version of myself and be a better guide to my children but I doubt myself a lot and am quite lazy and afraid of hard work. Applying effort is something I’ve struggled with since a being a little kid myself. I’m 43, my energy isn’t what it used to be and it was never much in the first place.
Issue depends on the "aim" of your pregnancy. is it to satisfy your chemicals or truly raise a child you can teach them whose legacy (smallest of terms) who can carry? Children learn by touch, by example and it They need lot of caring and can sense any minute emotional inconvenience mother or others feels. If it is about chemicals, how many times we cave in and paid dearly afterwards. If it is only us, that is one issue, but the payment has to be paid by another soul it is different issue.

Its all about Choice.

Be careful in reading these type of impressions. They may not be as it looks. As long as we are sure of what they are, we are at disadvantage of not knowing what other influences they are. They could be your own chemicals, triggered by some thing else for its own purpose. Even if it is genuine, free will of 2 souls involved with (let's say) 50% contribution from both sides. So no blame involved solely on you. But you want to sacrifice yourself for others free will, that is also your free will.

Issue depends on the "aim" of your pregnancy. is it to satisfy your chemicals or truly raise a child you can teach them whose legacy (smallest of terms) who can carry? Children learn by touch, by example and it They need lot of caring and can sense any minute emotional inconvenience mother or others feels. If it is about chemicals, how many times we cave in and paid dearly afterwards. If it is only us, that is one issue, but the payment has to be paid by another soul it is different issue.

Its all about Choice.
I know I can be fiddled with to suit the agenda of whatever might want to use me for it’s purposes, and that is also a possibility with any decisions we make if we are not fully cognisant of our reality and it’s workings, which I am not, so I’m in agreement that every choice I make has to be fully considered from many angles without making hasty decisions. And then I still might mess it all up.

10 years ago when I had that experience with my 3rd child I hadn’t found Laura’s work, I was 3 months pregnant when I did and it was not too long into reading that I thought may be I was being played. I had read the Ra books which are basically about love and service to others with little caution on the negative side things. Having said that I do resonate highly with the ‘love unconditionally’ aspect and got a hell of a lot of inspiration from ‘A Wanderer’s Handbook’.

Gabor Mate talks about how the slightest of inattention can make some newborns feel lack of self worth and traumatise them eg, breaking eye contact of an intimate gaze between mother and child. That’s just overwhelming to consider how easily we can cause damage to our kids.

If I were to have this child it’s certainly (hopefully) not about chemicals. That’s the big issue, if I could step up to the plate for the right reasons and act accordingly. It’s likely I’d just add more ancestral karma if I couldn’t step up then it becomes an issue for another.

I’ve gotten much better in recent times at separating my thoughts and emotions. I am not currently running on much emotion, I’m doing my very best to stay level headed.

Thank you for the reply, a lot more food for thought

I think you have to be all in to have another baby. All in.

Also, your man should get a vasectomy.
Vasectomy has been booked, a shame it took such a confronting situation to make such a sensible proactive decision.

I have also booked a termination for the 30th of January. It doesn’t mean I’ll do it, just wanted it there so my options are open and I have a definite time to make a choice.
I spent the day crying after I made the booking, of course this issue a really horrible, heart wrenching place to be…. So many questions I can’t have answers to…. I usually try not to interfere in the flow of anything and have a whatever will be will be attitude. Abortion is pretty damn interfering.

I don’t know if I can make this decision based on what I want, because I mainly don’t have many wants or desires, just basic things like smokes, food, sleeping, fresh air etc, so I’m attempting to calculate this heavy decision on the immediate effects on my partner and already living children, either way for me it’s going to be a sacrifice.

If I decided to grow and have another baby I would do everything I can to step up, just as I have done in the past, even if my best wasn’t good enough i tried. I know I could try harder.

This all just really sucks, I hope none of you ever put yourself in the position I’ve put myself in.

I don’t know if I can make this decision based on what I want, because I mainly don’t have many wants or desires, just basic things like smokes, food, sleeping, fresh air etc, so I’m attempting to calculate this heavy decision on the immediate effects on my partner and already living children, either way for me it’s going to be a sacrifice.
You must have some wants and needs that you're aware of, and seeing as you are the one pregnant, very much need to take yourself into consideration when making this decision. Not doing so is depriving yourself and your family, imo. I don't have children, but speaking from something I saw from my mom, she tries really hard to be the all-sacrificing mother nowadays where she doesn't take care of her own needs and wants, and hasn't for a long time, if ever. I have my thoughts about why she does that, but I've often thought the best thing she could possibly do for herself and everyone else, is take herself into consideration in an authentic way. Sending the message to herself that she has value and worth as a human being, and acting on that, also sends the message to the rest of us and lessens the burden of her 'sacrifice' that we all inevitably pick up on.

Your choice isn't an easy one, but whatever you do end up deciding upon doesn't have to be the end of the world. Because I get the impression that whether you have the baby or get an abortion, that you've already established in your mind that this is a burden because you got pregnant in the first place. But sometimes life throws you unexpected curve balls and all you can do is make the best of it, wherever that leads to.
If I decided to grow and have another baby I would do everything I can to step up, just as I have done in the past, even if my best wasn’t good enough i tried. I know I could try harder.
Hopefully one day you realize that doing your best is good enough.

Hi fluffy,

Well, let me first say that it is ultimately a personal choice that shouldn't be made to please anyone, to undergo the procedure or not will only change your life, and that of your family. I think taking everything you have posted into consideration is a good idea, but I would be wary of living too much in the stress of how wrong things could go, give yourself a chance to see things in a balance manner.

Not to push you in any direction, but so that whichever choice you make will end up being made in the best frame of mind possible.

I would probably discuss these things seriously and calmly with your partner, what does he want to do? discuss this with people who know you a bit better, and someone you can trust to give you honest advice. And perhaps most importantly, discuss it with your doctor, given your medical history and your age, I think you're in a very different place mentally, emotionally and biologically and that all factors in, for your own health quality of life for you and everyone around you.

Perhaps the best way to put it, would be that my advice would be to make as well informed a decision as you can, and to include your partner in the conversation, so that you're not making a panicked decision, but you're at peace with the implications of whatever way you decide things to go.

I would say having a child in the current global milieu would be problematic, in the sense that it may be difficult to protect and properly care for an infant/young child in the event of an economic collapse and/or major catastrophic earth changes events. Both scenarios do look to be possible in the near future, so one should take that into account when thinking about bringing a soul into the world. The desire to have a child can be selfish, if having a child is about your happiness. This is an incredibly cruel, difficult, and painful world we live in, so that should be taken into account. You may be happy, but what about the child? I personally would never bring a soul into this world under the current conditions, no matter how strong the drive is to procreate.
It is a great school even in the present state of entropy in the world and serves as a catalyst of experiences so that everything is in perfect balance otherwise nothing would exist there would not be all kinds of lessons so the lotus flower grows well in the mud and "flowers grow best in the manure".

I would say having a child in the current global milieu would be problematic, in the sense that it may be difficult to protect and properly care for an infant/young child in the event of an economic collapse and/or major catastrophic earth changes events. Both scenarios do look to be possible in the near future, so one should take that into account when thinking about bringing a soul into the world. The desire to have a child can be selfish, if having a child is about your happiness. This is an incredibly cruel, difficult, and painful world we live in, so that should be taken into account. You may be happy, but what about the child? I personally would never bring a soul into this world under the current conditions, no matter how strong the drive is to procreate.
Beau, What you say is "sensible". Problematic, no doubt! That said, it doesn't sound like you think the soul of the child has any input or intention in this matter of birth. Maybe the child wants to be here for the big show; the transition to 4D? In that case, killing a fetus could also be selfish, as well as thwarting the free will of the unborn soul.

Pragmatic, well thought out, expedient decisions can be as selfish as any. I think it might be one of those simple lessons of 3D. A lot of times "S" happens and then we have to make the best of it with very hard choices to make. Selfishness can be measured many ways from many angles.

Now I pose this question (for those willing to ponder it and reply): It is possible to do the work when you have children ?

Is it possible to do the work while living on a dysfunctional clown planet, (with or without children)?

Of course!

Isn't that what the work is about? Using life experience as fuel for the fire? I'd say children can be an insensible (LOL indispensable!! Freudian typo!! LOL!) Children can be invaluable catalysts for the fire of self discovery and personal evolution.

Beau, What you say is "sensible". Problematic, no doubt! That said, it doesn't sound like you think the soul of the child has any input or intention in this matter of birth. Maybe the child wants to be here for the big show; the transition to 4D? In that case, killing a fetus could also be selfish, as well as thwarting the free will of the unborn soul.
A soul that wants to enter this reality has plenty of opportunities. Me choosing not to have a child will not hinder that, IMO, nor does that choice "thwart the free will of the unborn soul." That sounds like a narrative. Also, the discussion wasn't about aborting a baby, but about the choice to procreate.

It is a great school even in the present state of entropy in the world and serves as a catalyst of experiences so that everything is in perfect balance otherwise nothing would exist there would not be all kinds of lessons so the lotus flower grows well in the mud and "flowers grow best in the manure".
Empty words to a person who lives a difficult, painful existence. I bet they don't feel like "everything is in perfect balance."

Back
Top Bottom