SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Yes, I also guess that it is 9°F. Normally, when I translate news in English about planetary changes, if it does not specify between degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius, it is because it is Fahrenheit. OSIT.
Thanks OS, I will remember this.

Indeed, thanks OS & Gawan. I will do the French IT, PR and Focus.
All done and subtitles are ready for cooking.

:thup: Also, thanks to all chroniclers and techies involved in this April 2022 Summary, intense, indeed!

Croatian IT for subtitles and Focus article is finnished and ready for PR. :-)

Thank you Mari - Croatian subtitles PRed and ready for cooking (attached to this post).

:thup: Also, thanks to all chroniclers and techies involved in this April 2022 Summary, intense, indeed!
Again, many thanks to all involved! :flowers:
...this was an intense month! :nuts:

Intense month indeed; thanks to all the crew in making these chronicles of the times. :flowers:

Attachments

• ECS_April_2022_Cro.srt.txt
    10.7 KB · Views: 2
Thanks OS, I will remember this.

All done and subtitles are ready for cooking.

German version is ready for the oven. Thank you everyone.

Thank you Mari - Croatian subtitles PRed and ready for cooking (attached to this post).

Intense month indeed; thanks to all the crew in making these chronicles of the times. :flowers:
All got cooked :-D.

Hi, people, the English subtitles for May is here.

Thank you, Orange! Here is the translation table:

And here is the mixer:

Have fun!

Croatian IT and Focus are ready for PR.

Many thanks to all involved in this project! This is really unbelievable how people are so blind and brainwashed when one sees this prolongated cold.
Then again, no one is reporting this. I see i.e. in the Balkan area; a good 75-80% of the Earth Changes news from SOTT cannot be found on any news portal in the ex-Yu region! :-(

Thanks OS and Gawan.
I will do the French IT, PR and Focus as usual.
All done and ready for cooking.
Thanks to all chroniclers and techies for yet another incredible summary. :thup:

"Something's Coming":

Could be!
Who knows?
There's something due any day;
I will know right away,
Soon as it shows.
It may come cannonballing down through the sky,
Gleam in its eye,
Bright as a rose!

From the well known West Side Story ;-)

Back
Top Bottom