From Scottie's Tech.info: These Q-Link things actually work?!

This thing helps me to not dissociate, but it also makes me focus on what a mess I have inside.
One of our first responsibilities is to clean up our bodies, and one of the first responsibilities to clean up our bodies is to clean up our diets, and one of the first responsibilities to clean up our diets is to stop eating wheat and dairy. So first things first. You can do it.

I think it would be very difficult to decipher EMF effects when a person is eating gluten.

I usually lean towards the skeptic side of things, and it has been the same with the q-link. But I always do try to keep an open mind, so I decided to give this a try, especially because so many of you report positive effects. I finally got mine a couple of weeks ago, and strangely enough, as soon as I wore it I felt a sort of pleasant surge in energy, as well as a gentle, nice dizzyness. Maybe that was just a placebo sensation. It lasted a couple of hours. After that, the only thing I can report having clearly changed is my sleep. Every single night I've been sleeping more deeply and having more vivid dreams, although I can't always remember them. I'm curious to see what happens within a couple of months, if anything.

Im no expert, but if I had to guess I would interpret what you’re describing as better focus, less distractions and suddenly noticing something that has always been there: the depression.

I don't know if the depression was always there, but I do feel it now as a side effect of this enhanced focus. One interesting thing that I noticed is that food makes it go away. I remember hearing about it from people who suffer from depression, but now I get to experience it myself.

Which feels awful, but at the same time now you’ve just begun to realize how large it has been all this time? Maybe that’s why you lost focus initially, your depression was so large that you sought to distract your attention from it because it was scary, and we all do that constantly, and to a large degree it’s pretty understandable.

Maybe. At this point I don't know exactly what is going on inside. Is this something psychological, or something biochemical, or both. I do feel things in my brain, like it's doing something.

So, again not an expert here, but I would say that maybe this is giving you an opportunity to navigate through all that makes you depressed. Everything that saddens you, all the anger and resentment and wounds. The things you can/could control and the things you can’t/couldn’t, to forgive and to repent and to take responsibility and let go and learn.

I know it’s easier said than done, but maybe it’s time to heal?

I hope so. Perhaps this suffering is the first step towards my healing and something that I was waiting for all this time.

I don't know if the depression was always there, but I do feel it now as a side effect of this enhanced focus. One interesting thing that I noticed is that food makes it go away. I remember hearing about it from people who suffer from depression, but now I get to experience it myself.

This makes me think of this article:

And this thread:

If you were already aware of those, take it just as a reminder. Considering this has been very good for my mood in general, so maybe it's something to take into account in your case.

Also, check this thread if you haven't, and if you have, consider it a reminder as well:

I know depression can be really frustrating and debilitating, but we can do things to mitigate its effects. It takes effort, yes, but I think that once you get the ball rolling it can get easier and easier, I think. It seems that our brain can also get used to a particular emotional state, so the effort at the beginning can be a real struggle, but once you are able to do certain things that help you step out of that particular mood, you might be able to do it more easily the each next time.

Lastly, I would only say that if you really think the Q-Link is the cause of your depression, you could try using it less frequently, like, every other day, or only on the weekends, or only when you sleep, etc.

Fwiw...

If you were already aware of those, take it just as a reminder. Considering this has been very good for my mood in general, so maybe it's something to take into account in your case.

Thank you, Yas. Maybe I will try adding melatonin since I don't get deep sleep with this pendant. It does help me to fall asleep very fast, but I don't get deep refreshing sleep.

I know depression can be really frustrating and debilitating, but we can do things to mitigate its effects. It takes effort, yes, but I think that once you get the ball rolling it can get easier and easier, I think. It seems that our brain can also get used to a particular emotional state, so the effort at the beginning can be a real struggle, but once you are able to do certain things that help you step out of that particular mood, you might be able to do it more easily the each next time.

Well, in my case it is quite easy to step out of depression. All I have to do is take of this pendant. But then my brain goes back to a used mental state.

Lastly, I would only say that if you really think the Q-Link is the cause of your depression, you could try using it less frequently, like, every other day, or only on the weekends, or only when you sleep, etc.

Yes, I could do that. But I don't know should I? If this is a path to my better mental/emotional state, than I am willing to take it, even if it produces some suffering. But since I'm the only one with such symptoms, I cannot know for sure what is going on.

So do I and so far, I have not noticed any positive effect while wearing

Gandalf. I have been wearing mine now for 4 weeks and no visible changes either. Some people have mentioned turning the disk around.
I'm wondering if I should try but for some reason I always get negative feelings when I think of doing it., Have you tried that ?

Yes, I could do that. But I don't know should I? If this is a path to my better mental/emotional state, than I am willing to take it, even if it produces some suffering. But since I'm the only one with such symptoms, I cannot know for sure what is going on.

I'd say that even if you wear it less frequently, the benefits will arrive with time if it actually works. Since you already have it now, you've got nothing to lose in trying that way-if it works, it will work anyway, OSIT. And, it's OK to endure a little suffering in order to improve one's health when this is needed (like when doing exercise, for example, and feeling some pain in the muscles afterwards), but sometimes there is also unnecessary suffering which we shouldn't hold on to. Well, that's what I think, maybe others will have better advice.

Today is the end of the fourth week of me wearing the Q-Link pendant. And I am still not feeling any positive effects. I still have a lot of dreams every night, but wake up tired. And I still feel depressed, some days more, some days less.
Yes, I feel that I still have to work to keep my focus, but the better I get, the more depressed I feel.
Thank you, Yas. Maybe I will try adding melatonin since I don't get deep sleep with this pendant. It does help me to fall asleep very fast, but I don't get deep refreshing sleep.

I think that you should consider several other factors that are not related to the possible effectiveness of the pendant. Having a lot of dreams doesn't mean having a good sleep. Actually, your body rests during the deep stage of the sleep. And you appear to be aware of it, but here's a short explanation about the differences between the two stages just in case.

And that's the lack of reaching the stage of deep sleep, or having not enough of it, is what causing you to feel tired when you wake up. There is an excellent interview with Matthew Walker (the one, who wrote "Why We Sleep: The New Science of Sleep and Dreams"), where he gives tips that may contribute to a better sleep, among other things. There is a lot of fascinating stuff there, just ignore Rogan's references to various substance abuse. But they still have a very interesting discussion.

You could be right. This thing helps me to not dissociate, but it also makes me focus on what a mess I have inside. And if I continue to focus on that what will happen? Will it make it bigger, or reduce it? That is what interests me.

Regarding depression, it could be a result of tiredness, or it could be the result of some part of you resisting positive changes. A self-sabotage of sorts. Definitely something to look into, but also not a good idea to dwell on it too much.

Perhaps ty to experiment and change your attitude toward feeling depressed. Perhaps try to acknowledge that it's there, but approach it like a bad weather. It can definitely affect you and hinder you in some way, but you can still work through it. If you feel that you are messed up inside and don't know how to deal with it yet, then try making positive changes on the outside. No matter how small.

Approach it with intent of making definite steps of improving your life, and it will create a positive feedback loop. Perhaps in your case it is better to redirect attention and not to give it too much thought (for now), but concentrate on other (external) factors. Proper diet or not emotionally eating would be one of them. :flowers:

I'd say that even if you wear it less frequently, the benefits will arrive with time if it actually works. Since you already have it now, you've got nothing to lose in trying that way-if it works, it will work anyway, OSIT. And, it's OK to endure a little suffering in order to improve one's health when this is needed (like when doing exercise, for example, and feeling some pain in the muscles afterwards), but sometimes there is also unnecessary suffering which we shouldn't hold on to. Well, that's what I think, maybe others will have better advice.

Yeah. I am still evaluating my relationship with it. I can wear it for a couple of days, and then I need a break.

And that's the lack of reaching the stage of deep sleep, or having not enough of it, is what causing you to feel tired when you wake up. There is an excellent interview with Matthew Walker (the one, who wrote "Why We Sleep: The New Science of Sleep and Dreams"), where he gives tips that may contribute to a better sleep, among other things. There is a lot of fascinating stuff there, just ignore Rogan's references to various substance abuse. But they still have a very interesting discussion.

Thank you, I will watch it. Last night I took a 0.5 mg of melatonin and I couldn't fall asleep for a long time. But then I found in the sessions that other people also had the same problem:

Session 941116:
Q: (L) When L*** took the Melatonin the other night, how come he was unable to sleep?
A: Adjusting to the melatonin.

It's always good to have a reference point because sometimes you can get the opposite effect of what other people are experiencing and that can be confusing. Like with this pendant.

Perhaps ty to experiment and change your attitude toward feeling depressed. Perhaps try to acknowledge that it's there, but approach it like a bad weather. It can definitely affect you and hinder you in some way, but you can still work through it. If you feel that you are messed up inside and don't know how to deal with it yet, then try making positive changes on the outside. No matter how small.

Approach it with intent of making definite steps of improving your life, and it will create a positive feedback loop. Perhaps in your case it is better to redirect attention and not to give it too much thought (for now), but concentrate on other (external) factors. Proper diet or not emotionally eating would be one of them.

Yes, that is what I am trying to do, make small changes in my behaviour.

Q-Link may have being a life changer & a life jacket at the same time for me.

This is my feedback after a 4 weeks experience using a Q-Link pendant (I wear it 24/7) + a Q-Link Nimbus (I change it often from my computer to my router and to my car while I am driving long distances due to work as I thought initially it might protect me from my mobile and its bluetooth radiations) + a Q-Link Clear (for my mobile).

But first a bit of background:

In April 2016 I suffered an emotional & psychological collapse after a heavy and long period of stress from 2008 to 2016 due to family businesses having economic problems, a couple of closures, etc. I started therapy both with a psychologist (for a year) who recommended me to have Escitalopram 20 mg asap and with a psychiatrist for 3 years.

This is my diagnosis from June 2016.

DIAGNOSTIC JUDGMENT (DSM 5)

Axis I: Persistent depressive backdrop. Dysthymia (300.4)
Axis II: Dependency personality disorder (301,60)
Axis III: Not found.
Axis IV: Family problems. Work problems.
Axis V: (Current) EEAG: 50

During this 3 year period I have had good moments and really miserable ones as well. From time to time, every three or five weeks I continued living moments with: anxiety, depression, ruminant thoughts, suicidal thoughts, anger bursts (specially if I was hungry), etc.

Moreover, when I felt a bit better, my psychiatrist agreed with me to reduce the Escitalopram from 20 to 15mg, but after a while, I felt bad again and had to go back to 20mg. But as a side effect, I've need to sleep a lot, and no matter how long I would sleep (8, 10, 12 hours in a row) I would wake up tired. I've even needed having a nap later. A 3 hours nap!

I guess there are some more issues I've been having/living but don't remember them right now and I guess you have enough information to grasp the turmoil I've been living in.

Enter the Q-Link.

After reading this Q-Link thread and the 50% off info, I checked the web and thought it could be worth to give it a try: if placebo = so far so good, if it works = even better and if it doesn't work = I can stop wearing it, giving it as a present or directly to a bin.

I received the items at the end of August and the first moment I put the pendant on me I felt literally NOTHING: no noises, no energy, no balance BUT as the days passed by... lo and behold! I start to realize I begin to think clearly, I do not have ruminant thoughts, no stress, no anxiety, etc. But there is even more: I begin to become emotional and cry with some beautiful songs that string a cord on me, with some bad news I watch on TV like people in Southern Spain who have been suffering due to weather calamities and things like that I suppose a empathic person would but I could not.

But there is even more "benefits" or changes on me, not just energetic, psychological or whatever: I've even have started to recognize a physical change: my heart is pumping faster. Before I remember about 60ppm, now it goes from 70 to 90ppm. (I don't know if I should start to worry about it but at the moment I am just going to be aware of it)

There is a thing I would like to add: just a couple of days before receiving the Q-Link stuff, I decided to stop taking Escitalopram 20mg because I was REALLY upset with the fact of sleeping between 10 & 15 hours a day. I did it as a conscious decision for I wanted to be more awake to be able to LIVE a bit better. Now, I am not sure if all this changes in me are 100% Q-Link or Escitalopram withdrawal symptoms but in any case, Amen to it!

Finally, as some of you can have noticed, I am more active in the forum than I've been in the last 10 years and I guess it is due to eliminating all the bad stuff I had inside my head and having achieved a mental stability. I now sleep 7-8 hours and I awake completely rested, with energy, without worries and ready to face the day. For me, it has really been a blessing.

Thank you very much to the people who made possible this thread, I will give more feedback in the future If I considered it worthy for anyone.

P.d. I bought an additional pendant for my wife (she didn't ask for it but I thought about the many Wifi spots surrounding our flat and the protection it could give her) but she has not feel any good or bad side effect. When I plug the Nimbus in our bedroom though, it seems she has some kind of problem to sleep properly so I've decided not plugging it again at the moment.

Finally, as some of you can have noticed, I am more active in the forum than I've been in the last 10 years and I guess it is due to eliminating all the bad stuff I had inside my head and having achieved a mental stability. I now sleep 7-8 hours and I awake completely rested, with energy, without worries and ready to face the day. For me, it has really been a blessing.

That is a lovely update! Thank you for sharing :hug2:

Maybe you go with sufficient other steps too, I mean, no cell phone, no wifi, etc. As for myself, I've not tried it yet and thinking along that line, maybe I wouldn't notice any effect at home, but at work, it could change something :huh:

I think the point of those devices is offering protection in an EMF heavy environment so it shouldn't be necessary to remove sources of EMF in order to notice any difference. In an environment with little EMF, no wifi or cell phones there wouldn't be that much need for Q-Link anyway.

I'm a bit jealous of those of you who have experienced such dramatic improvement. I can't say I noticed much positive impact but at the same time I live in an EMF jungle with 5G and 8-10+ wifi connections beaming at me 24/7 and I feel fine. I've had nearly 4 months of consistent good health when in the past it's been a mixed bag. That period largely overlaps with my Q-Link ownership but since correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation - and I've made other drastic changes to my lifestyle too - I can't say I'm 100% certain it's thanks to Q-Link. On the other hand, I can't say it isn't thanks to it either so I'll continue to wear it :-)

Back
Top Bottom