Darkness has me in its sights

I have no advice to give but something similar happened to me one or two weeks ago. I were on the verge of waking up when I felt intense energy in my head. It faded but came back, this time, one of my vertebra on my upper spine/neck was bombarded with energy as well. I remember thinking that 'I hope I not get burned'. But it passed rather quickly and nothing bad happened. Something like this have never happened to me before as far I can recall but I wasn't alarmed, and I didn't fight it.

@dayrider47, do you have close relatives or family members who can stay with you for few days? I think you need someone around you for some company as well as the physical and psychic protection. That’s what I would do if I were to experience something similar. Stay strong and be fearless. No one can harm you against your free will.

Thank you for your suggestions - I already understand the complications of the matter and I have no family left except my youngest daughter which works full time to support her family and would not want anyone to enter this ick place and bring down hell upon them - my information stays here on the forum - thank you.

I am very sorry to hear about those incidences, dayrider47. If family is not an option, do you not have any neighbors or friends in your area with which you can stay for a couple of days? A distance from your home for a while as you are in good company of someone who cares about you may help you getting some breathing space & some fresh ideas on how to deal with this issue / situation.

And also, do you know the breathing program of Eiriu Eoloas (EE)? It can help cleanse your body, your emotions and your mind which in turn can help you stay grounded and build a level of protection. As the name of this program translates to "Growth of Knowledge" and the Cs said that knowledge protects, it may be something for you to consider. More knowledge can raise our frequency resonance vibration and that will make us more unpalatable to such energies / entities.

Sometimes I wake up at night with the perception of some presence in my bedroom / near me. Doing the Prayer of the Soul (POTS) from the EE program as well as the Protection Prayer for the crystals (or evening prayer) alleviates the (sometimes intense) fear that comes with it. Also, do you have crystals (mentioned in a session with the Cs in April 2016, then asked for by many forum members) with you? They can provide protection also while helping along connection with the group - which amounts to the power of group protection.

Just my few cents. We are here for and with you! :wizard:

Thank you all for any and all Prayers - a lifting or a weight has been removed this early morning - I am moving to a new level of understanding - Prayer works and Light Love Knowledge the recipe - I thank you all - next move rest and new outlook - thank you.

Try putting salt in the corners of all your rooms and around the perimeters of the rooms, on windowsills and in a thin line across doorways. Use sea salt if available or canning salt which is cheap at the supermarket.

Then, put a pound of baking soda in your bath and soak for 20 minutes each night before going to bed.

These precautions can neutralize energy filaments that dark energies take hold of.

Dayrider, I am very sorry you suffer from this condition for such a long time already. But I don't think that all hope is lost. Given what you wrote in your other thread and then quickly scanning this thread I would suggest along the lines of others, that you try those steps that you can see before you - seeing the dermatologist and applying the information that you find as most useful for you in this thread.

Maybe more often than not it is one more step that is taken against all odds - or if one believes that all is hopeless due to previous experiences and many things tried in vain - which might open up a new path to (possible) solutions.

Also, you wrote above about feeling better:

Thank you all for any and all Prayers - a lifting or a weight has been removed this early morning - I am moving to a new level of understanding - Prayer works and Light Love Knowledge the recipe - I thank you all - next move rest and new outlook - thank you.

It seems that networking about your condition and circumstances and the prayers/thoughts of others helped you to gain some space to breathe already, and so you can better assess how to bridge the time until you see the dermatologist which hopefully will help you gaining clarity - along with this thread - how to proceed best.

All the best to you :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that dayrider47. This is disturbing and I feel anger when I read what You wrote. I do not agree on such treatment by anyone: people or ghosts.
Sorry dayrider47 that I ask straight but are You sure that this was not real physical attack?
Are You living with somebody or are You alone? Do You have neighbour friends? Do You live in safe neighbourhood? Any security cameras You have?

Hi dayrider!
As you have awful headaches preventing you from sleeping and bad leg, what about going to the emergency room? You'll be kept there as you are alone at home with no medical supervision. If you're hospitalized, you'll not be alone during the nights and you'll get your health issues examined and treated.
I don't know how it works in the US, but in France people can go to the emergency room by themselves without being sent by their doctor. If they feel they are in bad condition, they are not sent back to their home particularly if they live alone.

Hi dayrider!
As you have awful headaches preventing you from sleeping and bad leg, what about going to the emergency room? You'll be kept there as you are alone at home with no medical supervision. If you're hospitalized, you'll not be alone during the nights and you'll get your health issues examined and treated.
I don't know how it works in the US, but in France people can go to the emergency room by themselves without being sent by their doctor. If they feel they are in bad condition, they are not sent back to their home particularly if they live alone.
Thank You - I will keep that in mind !

Hi dayrider!
I second Nature. And even if you hesitate to go in to the medical system, keep in mind and consider, that being infected on all levels, can create a state of alienation within; also due to past experiences in your life, like not being heard, understood, etc. To counteract these alienating tendencies -like you already did- in connecting to the forum, continue to communicate your situation to decent people around you. This also helps you in grounding and making healthy decisions for each step of your recovery.

@dayrider47 ,

How do you know the skin problem from "Nano Carbon Skin Coating/Poisoning"? Was this something you used at work?

One reason I am asking is from looking at the photos your rash looks similar to a possible potassium bromate reaction.

Bread Containing Brominated Flour
Dreamstime
From wraps to bagels, bread crumbs to baked goods, any commercially baked food that contains brominated flour is essentially toxic. Enriched with potassium bromate, this chemical is supposed to increase elasticity in the product. Many bread products are already known to increase issues surrounding obesity and diabetes, however, the addition of potassium bromate makes matters even worse. It has been linked to decreased nervous system function, thyroid complications, cancer, and kidney damage in humans. Some brands do not contain this kind of flour, but for extra security, you may want to invest in a bread maker, so you know exactly what you’re consuming.

Keep reading to uncover more unhealthy and even poisonous foods now.

I had a similar looking rash on my legs a couple of years ago and it was very itchy producing small red spots that oozed in the center. Scratching spread the inflammation. I used iodine on them and upped my oral dosage of Lugols drops. I am not 100% sure it was from bromine poisoning since I had been on a keto/paleo diet for 4 or 5 years when the rash appeared. I think it may take years for these toxins to work their way out of one's system.

You mentioned:

Thanks for the need to know - my diet is basically keto since Laura/Forum introduced it - it is now about 3 years maybe changed diet - I cheat a bit with creamer in my coffee other wise Reverse O water from my own system - French Bread a bit cooked ham-bacon-burgers-liver sausage - Swiss cheese and so for - cheat a bit but not much with chocolate.

The French Bread in the U.S. is probably baked with flour containing potassium bromate.

POTASSIUM BROMATE
Potassium bromate has been banned in European food products, as well as the United Kingdom, since 1990.

Canada followed shortly thereafter in 1994. Sri Lanka in 2001, China in 2005, with Nigeria, Brazil, and Peru all banning this known carcinogen according to the latest report from Wikipedia.

This carcinogen is classified in Group 7, known as halogens in the Periodic Table.

brominepowder.jpg

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention lists bromine in the same class as potassium bromate, as a toxin.

In September 2007, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) responded to Breast Cancer Choices Organization inquiry about the additive with the statement:

"Potassium bromate is still listed as a safe additive."

Uses in the United States
The United States has not followed the lead of other countries due to governmental interference on the ban of carcinogenic substances.

In 1991, the FDA ineffectually urged bakers to voluntarily stop using the toxin.

breadloaf.jpg

This chemical is used in almost all bread products in the U.S.

Purportedly, it is used to provide a reliable result in the baking process.

The label may disguise this chemical by stating "enriched flour" as a cover-up.

Accumulated Toxins
xtoxic_can.jpg.pagespeed.ic.f4UcaSImm4.jpg

A condition known as bromide dominance or bromism develops when your body is exposed repeatedly to products, environment, and food stuffs containing bromide/potassium bromate.

When the level becomes high enough in the body, the bromide/bromate inhibits the body from properly absorbing iodine causing an iodine deficiency.

There was a reported case of an infant who developed vegetative lesions on the scalp and face after being given baby cough syrup containing bromine.

Cherry angiomas developed on technicians exposed to brominate components.

Patients being treated for mental conditions showed high levels of bromine toxicity.

Loss of hearing or permanent deafness has been reported, specifically in the lower hearing frequency ranges.

This chemical can act as a depressant particularly to the brain and nervous system.

This lessens your sensitivity and works as a powerful depressant for the heart and sex organs sometimes causing loss of the libido.

Bromine Poisoning Symptoms
The list of poisoning symptoms is long and varied:
  • Yellowish white discoloration in the iris as a crescent on the upper portion of the eyeball
  • Acne or rashes called bromoderma
  • Copper colored swatches on the skin
  • Diarrhea or digestive problems
  • Headache
  • Increased salivation
  • Metallic taste in mouth
  • Nausea
  • Sneezing
  • Fagitue, sluggishness
  • Loss of inhibition
  • Self neglect
  • Impaired memory and concentration
  • Irritability or emotional instability, depression
  • Sleep alterations

Maybe this is worth considering as a toxic source of your rash.

Try putting salt in the corners of all your rooms and around the perimeters of the rooms, on windowsills and in a thin line across doorways. Use sea salt if available or canning salt which is cheap at the supermarket.

Then, put a pound of baking soda in your bath and soak for 20 minutes each night before going to bed.

These precautions can neutralize energy filaments that dark energies take hold of.
Yes thanks - I have 8 containers one in each corner of the apartment and also Sage put out - just did that Sunday - was using some baking soda a bit, ran out - I will get some Tuesday - great suggestions especially baking soda - I was using Epsom salts as main bath salt but I will switch over - great ideas keep them coming !

Yes thanks - I have 8 containers one in each corner of the apartment and also Sage put out - just did that Sunday - was using some baking soda a bit, ran out - I will get some Tuesday - great suggestions especially baking soda - I was using Epsom salts as main bath salt but I will switch over - great ideas keep them coming !

You may also wish to take half a teaspoon of baking soda in water morning and evening for a few days. The point is that the energy emanations of baking soda and salt disrupt negative energy "probes".

Back
Top Bottom