Algerian and Morrocan Descendants and Immigrant Protests/Riots in France

According this video (in France) Nahel acted in the video clip by Jul and another one by Ninho, a few weeks before the event.

In fact it make me less conspiracy-theorist. It can explain how Nahel had access to the Mercedes, make him think he was untouchable just because he was now a star and did any old thing with the car before the moment of his arrestation.

On the other hand I can't remove from my head the idea of a setup. I was thinking of the possibility of a completely faked video. I mean something filmed in a studio. But it's hard to think the damaged car does not exist, the information of the place being in reality without breakings would have popup.

FWIW an article arguing that it's the American Empire behind the scenes that is the cause of the rioting in France.

Too much of a stretch. For now. I did consider this possibility when France was partly crippled by the pension reform strikes (which were led by the trade unions, which were set up by, or co-opted by, the CIA at the end of WW2).

However, that was a long time ago, and we'd need to see more evidence than the suggestion that the 2022 Athena movie was intentionally produced and promoted to 'prime' the city rats for this event (although the movie's plot and publication so close in time to today's riots do make for a interesting coincidence).

Hasn't research been done into modern intelligence links to youth groups in the ghettos? We know there are such links with radical imams and 'jihadists' recruited in French jails, but what about within France's 'hip-hop/gangster' movement? I seem to recall something which investigated this on SOTT many years ago...

About the lawyer, in fact, he is not the only one to defend the Nahel's family.

I remember that the first day, on the same evening of the Nahel's death -i.e. June 27th- I saw a lawyer on TV, and that was not Yassine Bouzrou. The name of the lawyer I saw then is Jennifer Cambla, and here is what she says a dozen of hours later the Nahel's death, as reported by this article published at 21:17 PM (French hour) which include a video that I can't share here:

According to this tweet (from a state TV channel that makes no secret of its very left-wing leanings, woke ideology, namely France5 in the program named "C à Vous") published on June 27th at 5:12 PM, Nahel's family has two lawyers (there is no audio in this tweet, I do not know why, unless it is just a teaser of the interview programmed a bit later):

According to this article published at 17:27 PM and modified at 19:20 PM (French hour) in Le Parisien, the Nahel's family has now three lawyers: Abdelmadjid Benamara, Jennifer Cambla and Yassine Bouzrou.

Does a "normal" family can have 3 criminal lawyers just some hours after the "crime"?

Do all three lawyers have such hubris that they had to "jump" on the case, and made the announce (just before 5:00 PM) that they were lawyers for Nahel's family, approximatively at the same time the 1st tensions/riots occurred in Nanterre, as the first bin fires were reported around 5:00 PM, before to spread out on the cities around during that night and further in the country the following night? Maybe.

Or did the Nahel's family (i.e. his mother, mostly) "choose" these three lawyers?
How?
Why these precisely?
Was Adama [Traoré] Committee (possibly partly funded by Soros) behind this choice, at least for Yassine Bouzrou - given the presence of Assa Traoré next to Nahel's mother in the truck that was regulating like clockwork the crowd taking part in the "white march" last Thursday, as mentioned in one of my previous posts?
See below for Yassine Bouzrou and the family Traoré.

Moreover, who is this 44-year-old ténor of the Bar? According to Wikipédia, he has pleaded in a number of media-friendly trials, including criminal cases, privacy violations, charges of police violence as the Adama Traoré one - he is the lawyer for the family Traoré since 2016, as the case is still on-going, at least on November 2022):

He is also one of the lawyers representing (in 2014 at least) the relatives of the victims of the Rio-Paris flight which crashed into the Atlantic on June 1st 2009. This last one is not in his Wikipédia page.

According to this CNews article, published on June 28th at 15:00 PM (French hour):
Well, this is not something I find so strange. Myself I saw the information and the video of the shoot on the Windows information flux around 15:00 I think and I immediately understood troubles were right in front of us. So you can bet on the case if you are a lawyer attracted by notoriety. The first article is dated from 10:09 so it let some hours to have the contact of the family and make the deal. Impossible? I don't know. Perhaps lawyers had a contact in the police department which leaked them some details.

I'm more suspicious of the quick release of this somewhat perfect video.

It looks like there are some "cultural exchanges" between the French ghettos and US "philanthropic" organization.
On the French SOTT I found this short article from sputnik « Sans doute que la CIA n'est pas loin » : pourquoi les USA investissent-ils des millions dans les banlieues françaises ? -- Sott.net
For more than ten years now, the United States has been multiplying its cultural exchange programs, or simply its financial donations to suburban projects. Some have questioned this, seeing it as a way of keeping an eye on France, while the spokesman for the American embassy assures us that the aim is "to explain the United States to the French: it's about understanding each other better", reports Le Parisien.

"These programs are deployed throughout France, but it's true that they work well in the suburbs. Through these projects, we try to identify dynamics and leaders, and the vitality of the French suburbs lends itself to this," explains the spokesman to the daily newspaper.

Every year, the United States injects over three million dollars into the suburbs.
Didn't find the original article from Le Parisien.

On the other hand, found this: .https://metropolitiques.eu/The-Americanization-of-French.html

...the US diplomatic corps scouted and invited French leaders and activists to travel to the US in February 2010 in order to discover the methods of community organizing. The trip brought nearly two dozen activists from the banlieues to Chicago to meet with US-based organizers and organizations...

US foundations have also played a role in supporting community organizing, especially in the field of anti-descrimination advocacy. Several anti-racist groups trained in community organizing methods were financed by the Open Society Foundations (OSF) of George Soros. The Stop le Contrôle au Faciès campaign emerged from a report coordinated by the OSF in 2009 (OSJI 2009). OSF supported the collective in its judicial proceedings against the French state. Financial support from American foundations is crucial to the development of community organizing in France, because one of the precepts of community organizing is financial independence from state institutions, which is especially difficult in the French context, where most civil-society associations are supported by public funds. Given the limited (but growing) field of French philanthropy, American foundations were important in supporting these initial experiments. This opened the door to other funding, by foundations less familiar with community organizing.

The ambitions of US diplomacy in the banlieues were put in the spotlight at the end of 2010, with the exposure of internal documents from the American embassy in Paris by Wikileaks. Among them was a note written by the then-ambassador entitled “Minority Engagement Strategy.” This document stresses “the need to improve the skills and grow the confidence of minority leaders who seek to increase their influence. […] While reinforcing mutual trust and understanding, we seek to help France’s next generation improve their capacity to lead in their communities, while also conveying the importance of transcending the bounds of their own communities in order to make a broader, national impact.”
etc. The author is an academic who laments the resistance in France to the US' interventionism is French ghettos.

Quand l’État doit compter sur les dealers pour siffler la fin des émeutes

drogue-616x347.png

Par Clémence de Longraye - Le trafic de drogue, omnipotent dans certains quartiers de la préfecture des Bouches-du-Rhône, nécessite du calme

When the State must rely on drug traffickers to whistle the end of the riots By Clémence de Longraye - Drug trafficking, omnipotent in certain districts of the Bouches-du-Rhône prefecture, requires calm

Last edited by a moderator:

Émeutes : ces jeunes qui veulent brûler la France

emeutes-belgique-616x347.png

Par Frédéric Lassez - Une jeunesse sacrifiée, celle des minorités reléguées, racisées, dominées, vraiment ?

Riots: these young people who want to burn France
By Frédéric Lassez - A sacrificed youth, that of relegated, racialized, dominated minorities, really?

Since the subject of outside influence has been raised, a 17-minute video in French is circulating widely on social networks. I had share it on the "Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc." thread the day before yesterday, but I decided to go further (see the last paragraphe before the video).

It discusses the influence of Jacques Attali, a French globalist-zionist, and his international organization, Positive PlaNet (formerly PLaNet Finance), created in 2006 to "combat social exclusion" in the suburbs. Really?
"Its action is supported by a network of associations and volunteers. The organization also invests in the growth of local start-ups via its FinanCités program."

Jacques Attali, a globalist-Zionist, is far from being a philanthropist and makes no secret of his ideologies of New World Order, depopulation, control and interference in foreign countries, and he certainly does not care at all about suburbs population. See articles in French Sott.

So what is said in the video? First, the message is mainly aimed at young people in suburban neighborhoods. Second, in a nutshell, that what is/was happening is an organized chaos, and that these young people have been trapped for the misfortune of all.

That Jacques Attali would have poured a lot of money into "financing" (via "associations?") the worst rappers, turning them into "neighborhood stars" who have been brainwashing and conditioning these young people for years with their songs calling for hatred, violence and revolt, and featuring very dark video clips, rappers whom the video's author calls "the traitorous Muslim bourgeoisie".

He explains that - without anyone (media, politicians, associations, etc.) finding anything to say about it, despite the violence spewed out - these songs are broadcast on radio stations, and the rappers can organize concerts with impunity, delivering their messages into the ears of these young people in need of a hero (a father figure, perhaps?). It seems that these rappers have sold their souls to the devil for fame and money. Literally.

He also talks about two video clips, one released a few days before the "events", which seems to stage what France has been going through for the past 7 days, and the other one released 3 weeks before the prior event intitled "Ragnar", in which Nahel appears around the end, next to the rappeur, on the green motorbike, the clip being mainly (if not completely) realised in the Pablo Picasso suburban in Nanterre, where Nahel lived before moving to another neighbourhood (It is available on many music platforms).

-----------
Having reached this point in my message, I decided to retrieve the transcript of this video (below), organize its reading structure and pass it on to the Deepl translator; Because I really think it says some sensible things that deserve to be highlighted; Between brackets, I added some precision or infos, in blue. Also, put in bold what is worth the reading for me. The French version does not include this last bolding, as I have already spent an enormous time on the whole.

First the video which is intitled "Riots, what everyone needs to know", followed by the English translation of the transcription and the French transcription, for those who might prefer to read what is said in the video instead of watch it; And I had it anyway, so why not share it.

English version of the transcription

Hello everyone, let's get straight to the point, I hope you're all well. So, my friends, the riots are still going on, and there'll be a time to go into all this in detail, because what's happening is unprecedented.

To make a long story short, I saw yesterday that the first court appearances had taken place, that the first prison sentences had been pronounced. A lawyer testified that the Bobigny court judge had handed out committal orders during 5 hours of non-stop hearings. It's just enormous, a committal order which means prison my friends, for those who don't know.

But did the young people calm down as a result? Absolutely not. Some of them even had the idea of ramming a car into the home of the mayor of L'Haÿ-les-Roses, and I think things are about to get really serious.

So, as the title of this video says, there are things everyone should know. As recently as two days ago, in my last video, I said to myself "let's let things calm down because people aren't in a state of adequate reception, because [there are] a lot of negative emotions which results in everyone walking on eggshells and giving biased opinions when white is white". But no, they want us to believe that white isn't quite white, that there may be shades of grey around the edges. But no, personally, after receiving hundreds of e-mails and messages in the space of a few days, I'm going to put the boot in.

The current situation is changing; you're so blinded by hate that you refuse to accept what sometimes seems obvious. You've been set a monumental trap, and I'm going to show it to you in this video, because I'm getting fed up with all these people in denial and bad faith. Everything that's happening right now is changing. The State is closing a long-standing trap on you. This case is not just about a blunder in which a young man lost his life. No. Remember, my friends, what I told you in that [previous] video. I'm no clairvoyant, but I was already telling you six months ago that something was going to happen, because when you know how to read their game, well, it becomes child's play to anticipate what they're going to do. You'll also want to listen to this video, which was just two years ahead of its time, about this social engineering applied to neighborhoods. I really invite you to watch it, because you'll see that it confirms everything I'm going to tell you in this video, which many people will find hard to believe because things are so serious.

In this video, for example, I was reminding people about the role of rappers, and above all why it was important to them that you should go astray; that you would be worthless, unprincipled people. In this video, I was talking about a much-maligned figure: Jacques Attali. What's he doing in such a video, you might ask? Well, Mr. Attali, via his NGO PlaNet Finance, is the man who has poured a flood of money into the suburbs to give life to what I call in this video "the treacherous Muslim bourgeoisie". A far-reaching reform of Islam, which would then be carried out by people you've all adopted: rappers, among others. Among all these rappers, one they featured, for example, was Kaaris. Kaaris who was put forward by the Bourimechs brothers who owned the label Thérapy [Farid] and who worked [Youness] closely with Jacques Attali's NGO PlaNet Finance [images in the video including Youness Bourimech's status as Member of the Board of Directors of PlaNet Finance in France and confirming interview link HERE].

And listen to this excerpt from an [inaudible] and what Kaaris was saying. You will see that it's just chilling when you know what goes on behind the scenes of this devilish industry. Listen to this:
[Music]
"Youness Bourimech, you were right, everything's going according to plan".

When he tells him that he was right and that everything is going according to plan, you have to understand things. When you see that rap has been over-mediatized for years, that guys who can't even tie their shoelaces, who can't even string a sentence together without 15 spelling mistakes and who can't do without a vocoder, are featured in magazines, on the radio, they're featured on public TV channels, they're on posters in the street, in stations and subways, they've even become the face of some major brands, so the question has to be asked why guys who advocate nothing but violence are tolerated, promoted and gentrified.

You've got to ask yourself a lot of questions, starting with why they've been allowed to rise so high, why, despite the fact that they make serious, criminogenic, reprehensible remarks, that they incite these young people to go astray, why are they tolerated, why are they allowed to perform freely, to tour, to play festivals, with total impunity. They spend their time spitting on all the rules, but nobody says anything.

Well, just know that they're on a mission; and look for yourselves how far the nose-thumbing has gone. The young Nahel who died during the arrest was featured in rapper Jul's video clip just a few months ago. His presence was the result of a draw among the rapper's millions of fans. But what a coincidence that he should be one of the lucky ones. The clip was shot in the Pablo [Picasso] housing estate, where the riots started. Personally, I'm asking myself a lot of questions, but I know that the horde of brain-dead fans will defend their spiritual father tooth and nail.

Personally, I'd like to understand these coincidences. But in fact there's nothing to understand, because we're in the presence of people who, I've been telling you for years, have been placed there to destroy this youth and I'm going to give you new proof; and this proof is going to send chills down your spine because you're going to understand that these rappers are truly diabolical beings, dogs of the system who are ready to send you into the fire for their wages.

So here we have the rapper Ninho, who you can see here and who has long been waving his allegiance to his masters to anyone who will listen, and who released a clip almost at the same time as this police blunder, but really only a day apart. In this clip, the rapper begins with this image of people dressed all in black, who look like they're at a funeral. When the crowd disperses, a yellow vehicle appears; not the same make or model as the one Nahel was driving, but for me, this detail is quite striking. And here, listen carefully to what he's going to say in his first words:

"Urus [yellow] at McDo'Guériz". So I don't know if he was talking about Guériz in Marrakech, but he's going to say that everything is black after the funeral. Now listen to what [Nahel's] mother said in this interview:

"Yesterday morning he told me Mommy I love you.We went out at the same time.We left and I gave him 20 euros to eat at McDonald's and have breakfast. I left for work. Unfortunately, an hour later I got a call telling me that my son had been shot."

She gave him €20 to eat at McDonald's, and what happened next? Well, the scheduling of his funeral, quite simply and sadly. Take a good look at what happens next. At 1:46 in the clip, he [Ninho] is about to be arrested by the police. In the clip, he pretends to have new freedoms thanks to his fame. But tell me, why does the image that follows make me think otherwise? Because the rest of the clip plunges us into chaos and riots, and at 1:57 he says the following:

"I arrive in Dior and] it's Machiavellian plans we're making".

And at 2:20, for me, he clearly signs off by saying the following:

"[And] all of a sudden, it goes "Bang" [so] the enemies get weaker"

And then the camera turns around to show a city on fire. So, after the Bang, the start of the riots, we can see [still in the clip] rioters at the foot of the building, breaking and looting, a CRS officer being defenestrated. I haven't analyzed the clip further because I'm sure that in terms of symbolism, I could have found a mass of things, but what I've just shown you should make you wonder, my friends. How can they know what's going to happen if they themselves aren't in on it? How can these rappers be left free to incite young people to what's happening now? And I've done a hundred of these decrypts, at the very least, in which I've always shown you that these morons are nothing but agents of the system who are paid top dollar to do their dirty work.

How can a normal person feel respect for someone who wants to hurt them, wants to ruin them, wants their future to be bleak?
I put this question to the younger people who follow these human demons. No one here, not even me, could explain with any precision why this kid, a few months apart, was put on stage by two rappers, who somehow predicted what would happen to him. So either these guys are soothsayers, which I doubt, or there are things they know that we don't know. Because everything about this kid's case points to something fishy going on.

If these rappers had a modicum of decency, by Allah, their clip would no longer be online as we speak. Firstly, out of respect for the family of the dead kid, and above all out of awareness of what all their crap has engendered in the suburbs. All the millions don't justify the social suicide of a youth who can't see it. Brothers and sisters, they're not there for you, they don't love you, they don't consider you, they work for demons, they end up becoming demons themselves. They're the ones who promote the violence in which you live. And cheerleaders, don't tell me that this clip was only supposed to be blablabla, because I'll get out of your hair right away.

I'm not going to waste a second on people who act in bad faith and feed off their [rappers'] words, because the situation is serious. In the same vein, we also have the series [film in fact] Athena, or how to make something deplorable epic. A series that, once again, provides the perfect scenario for what's going on right now. This series is a veritable incitement to riot and race war, and it would take a whole video to talk about it. Basically, a kid gets killed, the city goes up in flames, simple as that. But what surprised me was the presence of lawyer Yassine Bouzrou in the cast. Yassine Bouzrou, who, it should be remembered, is the lawyer for Nahel's family. So, failing to understand the whys and wherefores, I'd just like to ask this lawyer a question: how can you plead for a family knowing that you yourself have appeared in a series depicting what France is going through right now? Decency has apparently gone on vacation. I won't go any further to avoid being labeled yet another conspiracy theorist, but this is starting to sound like a lot of disturbing details, my friends, as if this kid had been surrounded by multiple players who would have mapped out the rest of his story.

In a society like ours, where teenagers are hooked on Netflix, social networks and violent video games, I wonder if we still need to look into the whys and wherefores. For those who dare to say that these series are just fiction, I'd ask you to apply the same arguments you used for Nahel when you explained why he didn't stop, citing age and unconsciousness. Apply these same arguments to the viewers of what you call "fiction", as well as to the listeners of rappers.

In short, rap and soap operas have had the worst effect on people living in the suburbs. All this content has helped to create a climate, conditionning reflexes and build an education. Rappers with criminogenic, victim-oriented lyrics. When you listen to and repeat these limited-thinking texts over and over again for days on end, you can be sure that you will profoundly modify your place, your ambition, your lexical field and your relationship with society. This is true NLP. Who brought back the nitrous oxide balloon trend? I did a video on that. Once again, poverty in their texts, psittacism of emptiness, calls to hate, to use drugs of all kinds, to consume alcohol. These are the people who are educating this generation. Add to this the fact that we are ruled by thugs who have organized this chaos, who perfidiously organize this unrest.

For decades, we've been working to dismantle institutions such as the police, a police force with no resources and little training, which finds itself in the field, implementing a policy of terror on orders.
And, you see, those who speak of racism, even though this same police force has claimed just as many victims among whites, even whiter than themselves, even if I don't question the many abuses caused by this police force on suburban populations. But you should know that this same police force has done just as much damage among the yellow vests, to name but one. How many people have been grazed, how many have lost limbs, and how many have even lost their lives? Let's not be in bad faith, I'm not defending them, I just want you to understand that you've been set a trap. I would have liked to analyze the numerous videos of these riots circulating on social networks, so you could see what over-the-top entertainment has done to the underdeveloped brains of these young people: a veritable hecatomb.

Simply analyze the behavior of these young people during the riots and you'll understand the extent of the work done on these populations. I swear that sometimes I was speechless in front of certain videos, wondering if I wasn't in a bad dream: hordes of kids coming out of every nook and cranny, devastating absolutely everything in their path, people not even hiding, faces uncovered, no notion of fear, no fear of being reeled in [identified] by the many cameras filming, whether public or simply [due to] those who throw these videos on social networks to have a laugh amongst themselves. It's as if the words justice, reprisals and problems no longer exist for them.

We were ashamed of our lives when we saw that even mothers of families were taking part, that they didn't hesitate to go and help themselves to the breakers, to go shopping in a [ransacked] Lidl, or others running around with large boxes under their arms [the images show this in the video]. One thing that also broke me [was] how often you could hear the word Allah and Koran. Something that clearly demonstrates to those who stigmatize Muslims that these troublemakers are only Muslim in face and dress.

And I challenge the sanctimonious public defenders to come and tell me "yes, but Kamel, who are you to be the [inaudible] of these people", you little bastards, saying that doesn't mean we're pillorying them, just that the dress is there but the behavior shows something else. Even for such simple things, you'd have to draw a picture. When does a Muslim worthy of the name steal or plunder someone else's property? When does a Muslim run down the street with stolen goods under his arms, and I already know what you're going to tell me - since your bad faith is beyond comprehension - [you're going to tell me] that this woman is perhaps a man who has joined the rioters.

You don't shy away from the ridiculous. And that -idiot- wearing a jilbab and standing in a McDonald's being looted, is she a nun maybe? Where you've been trapped is in the infiltration, which I completely agree with; like here, where we can see that the rioters are picked up in their cars by BAC crews. But once they've broken the law, they abandon you, they want chaos. They put oil on the fire and like idiots, you followed them; you gave them every reason to crush us. When you realize that you've been used, the shower will be very cold. All this is social engineering, once again, put in place long ago by traitors among us [the rappers]. We mustn't fight the wrong battle. Look at the result: one young person falls from the roof of a store in Rouen, another is shot with an LBD and ends up dead. Not to mention the fact that there could be others, that there could be very serious injuries.

In short, remember the beginning of this video and come up with some explanations for what the system's puppets have shown us, rather than coming to me with your victimized arguments. Thanks to all our laureates in the street, they'll be able to establish their police state. Don't think you've outdone them, they just need you to justify what comes next. When Ronce [the "Operation Ronces" project, aimed at bringing the army into suburban neighborhoods] is unleashed, you'll understand who you're up against. In the meantime, don't count on me to defend a generation of materialistic, permissive parents who watch their daughters prostitute themselves to buy bags from LV [Louis Vuitton], don't dream. See you soon for the rest of these videos, and take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Version française de la transcription

Bonjour à tous parlons peu parlons bien, j'espère que vous allez bien. Alors mes amis les émeutes se poursuivent, il y aura un temps pour revenir sur tout ça dans le détail parce que ce qu'il se passe c'est quand même sans précédent.

Pour faire rapide, j'ai pu voir hier que les premières comparutions ont eu lieu, que les premières peines de prison ont été prononcées. Une avocate témoignait du fait que le juge du tribunal de Bobigny avait distribué des mandats de dépôt durant 5 heures d'audience non-stop. C'est juste énorme, mandat de dépôt qui veut dire prison mes amis, pour ceux qui ne sauraient pas.

Mais est-ce que les jeunes se sont calmés pour autant ? Absolument pas. Certains ont même eu l'idée d'aller enfoncer une voiture bélier dans le domicile du maire de L'Haÿ-les-Roses et là je pense que les choses vont devenir vraiment sérieuses.

Alors comme le dit le titre de cette vidéo, il y a des choses que chacun devrait savoir. pas plus tard qu'il y a deux jours dans ma dernière vidéo, je me disais « laissons les choses s'apaiser car les gens ne sont pas dans un état de réception adéquate, car [il y a] beaucoup d'émotions négatives ce qui donne comme résultat que chacun marche un peu sur des œufs et donne des avis biaisés alors que du blanc c'est du blanc ». Mais non, on veut nous faire entrer dans le crâne que le blanc n'est pas tout à fait blanc, qu'il y a peut-être des nuances de gris sur les bords. Mais non, perso, après avoir reçu des centaines de mails et de messages en quelques jours, je vais enfoncer le clou.

La situation actuelle évolue ; vous êtes tellement aveuglé par la haine que vous refusez ce qui parfois sonne comme une évidence. On vous a tendu un piège monumental, et je vais vous le démontrer dans cette vidéo, car je commence à en avoir marre de toutes ces personnes dans le déni et de mauvaise foi. Tout ce qui se passe actuellement évolue. L'État est en train de refermer sur vous un piège tendu de longue date. Cette affaire n'est pas qu'une affaire de bavure dans laquelle un jeune a perdu la vie. Non. Rappelez-vous mes amis ce que je vous disais dans cette vidéo [précédente]. Je ne suis pas un voyant pourtant, mais je vous disais déjà il y a six mois que quelque chose allait arriver, car quand on sait lire dans leur jeu, eh bien ça devient un jeu d'enfant d'anticiper ce qu'ils vont faire. Également, vous réécouterez cette vidéo qui avait juste deux ans d'avance sur cette ingénierie sociale appliquée aux quartiers. Je vous invite vraiment à la visionner car vous allez voir qu'elle va confirmer tout ce que je vais vous dire dans cette vidéo, que beaucoup auront du mal à croire tellement les choses sont gravissimes.

Dans cette vidéo par exemple, je faisais un rappel sur le rôle des rappeurs, et surtout la raison pour laquelle il était important pour eux que vous soyez dans l'égarement ; que vous seriez des gens sans valeur, sans principe. Je parlais dans cette vidéo d'un personnage très décrié : Jacques Attali. Que vient-il faire dans une telle vidéo vous me demanderez. Eh bien Monsieur Attali via son ONG PlaNet Finance est celui qui a déversé un flot d'argent dans les banlieues pour donner vie à ce que j'ai nommé dans cette vidéo « la traîtresse bourgeoisie musulmane ». Une réforme de l'islam en profondeur qui allait alors passer par des intervenants que vous avez tous adoptés : les rappeurs, entre autres. Parmi tous ces rappeurs, un qu'ils ont mis en scène par exemple, Kaaris. Kaaris qui a été mis en avant par les frères Bourimechs qui détenait le label Thérapy [Farid] et qui travaillait [Youness] en étroite collaboration avec l'ONG PlaNet Finance de Jacques Attali [images dans la vidéo incluant le statut de Youness Bourimech comme Membre du Conseil d’administration de PlaNet Finance en France et lien interview qui confirme ICI].

Et écoutez d'ailleurs cette extrait d'un [inaudible] et de ce que disait Kaaris. Vous allez voir que c'est juste glaçant quand on connaît les coulisses de cette industrie du diable. Écoutez :

[Musique]

« Youness Bourimech, c'est toi qui avais raison, tout se passe comme prévu ».

Quand il lui dit qu'il avait raison et que tout se passe comme prévu, il faut bien comprendre les choses. Quand vous voyez que le rap a connu une surmédiatisation durant des années, que des mecs qui ne savent même pas faire leur lacets, qui ne sont même pas capables d'aligner une phrase sans 15 fautes d'orthographe et qui ne peuvent pas se passer du vocodeur, sont à l'affiche dans les magazines, passant boucle sur les radios, sont mis en avant par les chaînes de télévision publiques, sont en affiche dans la rue, dans les gares, les métros, deviennent même des égéries pour certaines grandes marques, alors la question doit se poser du pourquoi, des types qui ne prônent que la violence sont tolérées, mis en avant, embourgeoisés.

Vous devez vous poser un tas de questions, à commencer par pourquoi les a-t-on fait monter aussi haut, pourquoi malgré qu'il tienne des propos gravissimes, criminogènes, répréhensibles, qu'ils incitent cette jeunesse à la dérive, pourquoi sont-ils tolérés, pourquoi les laisse-t-on se produire librement, faire des, tournées, des festivals, en toute impunité. Ils passent leur temps à cracher sur toutes les règles mais personne ne dit rien.

Eh bien sachez tout simplement qu'ils sont en mission ; et regardez vous-mêmes jusqu'où est allé le pied de nez. Ce jeune Nahel qui est décédé lors de cette interpellation était il y a quelques mois à peine dans le clip du rappeur Jul. Sachez que sa présence était le fait d'un tirage au sort parmi les fans du rappeur qui se comptent par millions. Mais quelle coïncidence de voir que c'est tombé sur lui parmi d'autres bien sûr. Clip qui d'ailleurs a été tourné dans la cité Pablo [Picasso] là où ont démarré les émeutes. Personnellement, je me pose un tas de questions mais je sais que la horde décérébrée de fans en manque de repères va défendre bec et ongles leur papa spirituel.

Perso, j'aimerais comprendre ces coïncidences. Mais en fait il n'y a rien à comprendre, car nous sommes en présence de personnes qui, je vous le dis depuis des années, ont été placées là pour détruire cette jeunesse et je vais vous donner une nouvelle preuve ; et cette preuve va vous faire froid dans le dos car vous allez comprendre que ces rappeurs sont de vrais êtres diaboliques, des chiens du système qui sont prêts à vous envoyer au feu pour leur salaire.

On a donc le rappeur Ninho que vous voyez ici et qui depuis longtemps fait des signes d'appartenance à ses maîtres, à qui veut les voir, et qui a sorti un clip quasiment au même moment où s’est produit cette bavure policière, mais vraiment à un jour près. Dans ce clip, le rappeur commence par cette image de gens habillés tout en noir qui seraient comme à un enterrement. Quand cette foule se disperse, elle laisse apparaître un véhicule jaune ; certes pas de la même marque ni du même modèle que le véhicule que conduisait Nahel, mais ce détail est pour moi assez frappant. Et là, écoutez bien ce qu'il va dire dans ses premières paroles :

« Urus [jaune] au McDo d’Guériz ». Alors je ne sais pas s’il parlait de Guériz à Marrakech, mais il va dire que tout est noir après l'enterrement. Maintenant, écoutez ce que disait la mère [de Nahel] dans cette interview :

« Hier matin il m'a dit Maman je t'aime. On est sortis en même temps. On est partis, je lui ai donné 20 euros pour qu'il aille manger au McDo, se prendre son petit déjeuner. Je suis partie travailler. Malheureusement, une heure, après j'ai un appel en me disant que, on a tiré sur mon fils. »

Elle lui a donné 20 € pour qu'il aille manger au McDo et que s'est-il passé juste après ? Eh bien, la programmation de son enterrement, tout simplement, et malheureusement. Regardez bien ce qui va suivre. À 1:46 dans le clip, il [Ninho] va se faire arrêter par la police. Dans le clip, il fait croire à de nouvelles libertés grâce à sa notoriété. Mais dites-moi pourquoi l'image qui suit me fait croire le contraire ? Car regardez la suite du clip nous plonge dans le chaos, dans les émeutes, et il va d'ailleurs dire à 1:57 ce qui suit :

« [J’arrive en Dior et] c’est des plans machiavéliques qu'on élabore »

Comment faire plus clair mes amis et à 2:20, pour moi il va clairement signer en disant ce qui suit :

« [Et] d'un coup, ça fait « Bang » [donc] les ennemis s’affaiblissent »

Et là la caméra va tourner autour de lui et montrer une ville en feu. Donc, après le

Bang, le démarrage des émeutes, on pourra voir [toujours dans le clip] des émeutiers au pied du bâtiment, casser, piller, un CRS se faire défenestrer. Je n'ai pas analysé le clip davantage parce que je suis sûr qu'en termes de symbolique, j'aurais pu trouver une masse de choses, mais rien que ce que je viens de vous montrer devrait vous pousser aux questionnements, mes amis. Comment peuvent-ils savoir ce qu'il va se passer si eux-mêmes ne sont pas de mèche ? Comment ces rappeurs peuvent être laissés libres d'inciter les jeunes à ce qu'il se passe actuellement ? Et des décryptages comme celui-là j'en ai fait une bonne centaine, au bas mot, dans lesquels je vous ai toujours démontré que ces abrutis ne sont que des agents du système qu'on paie au prix fort pour faire le sale boulot.

Comment une personne normalement constituée peut éprouver du respect pour quelqu'un lui voulant du mal, voulant sa perte, que son avenir soit sombre. Je pose la question aux plus jeunes qui suivent ces démons humains. Personne ici ni même moi ne pourrait expliquer avec précision ce qui fait que ce gamin, à quelques mois d'intervalle, ait été mis en scène par deux rappeurs, qui quelque part, prédisaient ce qu'il lui arriverait. Donc soit ces mecs sont des devins, ce dont je doute, soit il y a des choses qu’ils savent et qu'on ignore. Car tout dans l'affaire de ce gamin laisse croire qu'il se passe quelque chose de pas net.

Si ces rappeurs avaient un minimum de décence, par Allah, leur clip ne serait plus en ligne à l'heure où je vous parle. Premièrement, par respect pour la famille du gamin décédé et surtout par prise de conscience en voyant ce que toute leur merde a engendré dans les banlieues. Tous les millions ne justifient pas ce suicide social d'une jeunesse qui n'y voit rien. Frères et sœurs, ils ne sont pas là pour vous, ils ne vous aiment pas, ils ne vous considèrent pas, ils bossent pour des démons, ils finissent par en devenir eux-mêmes. Ce sont eux qui font la promotion de la violence dans laquelle vous baignez. Et les pom-pom girls, ne venez pas me dire que ce clip était prévu que blablabla parce que je vous dégage illico presto.

Je ne vais pas perdre une seconde avec des gens de mauvaise foi et qui s'abreuvent de leurs paroles [celles des rappeurs], la situation est grave. Dans le même registre, nous avons également la série [film en fait] Athena, ou comment rendre épique quelque chose de déplorable. Une série qui, là encore, dessine le scénario parfait de ce qu'il se passe actuellement. Cette série est une véritable incitation à l'émeute et à la guerre raciale et il faudrait toute une vidéo pour en parler. Grosso modo, un jeune va se faire tuer, la cité va s'embraser, aussi simple que ça. Mais ce qui m'a surpris, c'est la présence de l'avocat Yassine Bouzrou dans le casting. Yassine Bouzrou, qui, il faut le rappeler, est l'avocat de la famille de Nahel. Alors à défaut de comprendre le pourquoi du comment j'aimerais juste adresser cette question à cet avocat : comment pouvez-vous plaider pour une famille sachant que vous-même avez figuré dans une série mettant en scène ce que vit la France actuellement ? La décence est apparemment partie en vacances. Je n'irai pas plus loin pour éviter une énième étiquette de complotiste, mais ça commence à faire beaucoup de détails troublants, mes amis, comme si ce gamin avait été entouré d'intervenants multiples qui auraient dessiné la suite de son histoire.

Dans une société comme la nôtre où les ados sont biberonnés à Netflix, aux réseaux sociaux, aux jeux vidéo violents, je me demande s'il faut encore chercher le pourquoi du comment. Pour ceux qui oseraient dire que ces séries ne sont que des fictions, je vous demanderai alors d'appliquer les mêmes arguments que vous avez utilisés pour Nahel quand vous avez expliqué la raison pour laquelle il ne s'était pas arrêté, en invoquant l'âge et le côté inconscient. Appliquez ces mêmes arguments au spectateur de ce que vous appelez « fictions », ainsi qu'aux auditeurs des rappeurs.

En bref, le rap et les séries ont eu la pire affluence sur les populations des quartiers. Tous ces contenus ont participé à créer un climat, à conditionner les réflexes et à faire [construire] une éducation. Des rappeurs aux textes criminogènes, victimaires. Quand vous écoutez et répétez en boucle ces textes à la réflexion très limitée des journées entières, vous pouvez être certain que vous allez profondément modifier votre place, votre ambition votre champ lexical et vos rapports avec la société. C'est une véritable PNL. Qui a ramené la tendance des ballons de protoxyde d'azote ? J'avais d'ailleurs fait une vidéo là-dessus. Encore une fois, pauvreté dans leur texte, psittacisme du vide, des appels à la haine, à la consommation de drogue diverses et variées, à consommer de l'alcool. Voilà ceux qui éduquent cette génération. Ajouter à cela que nous sommes dirigés par des voyous qui ont organisé ce chaos, qui organisent de manière perfide ces troubles.

Depuis des décennies, on travaille à la déstructuration des institutions telles que la police, une police sans moyens, peu formée qui se retrouve sur le terrain à instaurer sur ordre une politique de la terreur. Et, voyez-vous, ceux qui parlent de racisme et bien que cette même police ait fait autant de victimes chez les blancs, encore plus blanc qu’eux-mêmes, même si je ne remets pas en question les nombreux abus causés par cette police sur les populations de banlieue. Mais sachez que cette même police a fait autant de dégâts chez les gilets jaunes, pour ne citer qu’eux. Combien de personnes ont été éborgnées, combien ont perdu des membres, et combien ont même perdu la vie ? Ne soyons pas de mauvaise foi, je ne les défends pas, je veux juste que vous compreniez qu'on vous a tendu un piège. J'aurais aimé analyser les nombreuses vidéos circulant sur les réseaux sociaux de ces émeutes, vous verriez alors ce que le divertissement à outrance à causé sur les cerveaux sous-développés de ces jeunes : une véritable hécatombe.

Analysez simplement quels ont été les comportements durant ces émeutes chez ces jeunes et vous saisirez l'ampleur de ce travail fait sur ces populations. Je vous jure que parfois je restais bouche-bée devant certaines vidéos, à me demander si je n'étais pas dans un mauvais rêve : des hordes de gamins sortant de tous les recoins, dévastant absolument tout sur leur passage, des personnes qui ne se cachaient même pas, à visages découverts, aucune notion de peur, de crainte de se faire remonter [identifier] par les nombreuses caméras qui filmaient, qu’elles soient publiques ou simplement [du fait] de ceux qui jettent ces vidéos sur les réseaux sociaux pour se marrer entre eux. Comme si les mots justice, représailles, problèmes, n'existaient plus pour eux.

On a pris la honte de nos vies en voyant que même des mères de famille s’adonnaient au, qu’elles n’hésitaient pas à aller se servir avec les casseurs, à aller faire leurs courses dans un Lidl [saccagé], ou d'autres encore qui couraient avec de gros cartons sous les bras [les images le montrent dans la vidéo]. Une chose qui m'a également brisé [c’est] la fréquence à laquelle on pouvait entendre le mot Allah et Coran. Une chose qui démontre bien à ceux qui stigmatisent les musulmans que ces nuisibles qui foutent le boxon n’ont de musulmans qui le faciès et l’habit.

Et je mets au défi les avocats commis d’office, grands moralisateurs, de venir me dire « oui mais Kamel tu es qui pour faire le [inaudible] de ces gens », espèce de petits connards, dire cela ne veut pas dire qu'on les cloue au pilori, simplement que l'habit est là mais que le comportement montre autre chose. Même pour ces choses aussi simples, il faut vous faire un dessin. Quand est-ce qu'un musulman digne de ce nom vole, pille les biens d'un autre ? Quand est-ce qu'un musulman court dans la rue avec des objets volés sous les bras et je sais déjà ce que vous allez me dire - vu que votre mauvaise foi dépasse l'entendement – [vous allez me dire] que cette femme est peut-être un homme qui s’est jointe aux casseurs.

Vous ne reculez devant rien dans le ridicule. Et cette merdeuse qui porte un jilbab et qui se trouve dans un McDo en train d’être pillé, c'est une bonne sœur peut-être ? Là où vous avez été piégés, c'est dans l'infiltration, là je suis complètement d'accord ; comme ici où on peut voir que des casseurs sont ramassés en voiture par des équipages de la BAC. Mais après avoir cassé, ils vous abandonnent, ils veulent ce chaos. Ils mettent de l'huile sur le feu et comme des abrutis, vous les avez suivis ; vous leur avez donné toutes les raisons de nous écraser. Quand vous comprendrez que vous avez été utilisé, la douche sera très froide. Tout ceci est de l'ingénierie sociale, encore une fois, mise en place de longue date par des traîtres que sont les nôtres [les rappeurs]. Il ne faut pas se tromper de combat. Regardez le résultat : un jeune qui tombe du toit d'un magasin à Rouen, un autre qui se fait tirer dessus au LBD et qui finit par en mourir. Sans compter qu'il pourra y en avoir d'autres, qu'il y aura peut-être des blessés très graves.

En bref, souvenez-vous bien de ce début de vidéo et trouvez-moi des explications à ce que nous ont montré les marionnettes du système plutôt que venir me rabâcher vos arguments victimaires. Grâce à tous nos lauréats présents dans la rue, ils instaureront leur état policier. Ne pensez surtout pas que vous les avez dépassés, ils ont juste besoin de vous pour justifier la suite. Quand Ronce [le projet «opération Ronces», visant à faire intervenir l'armée dans les quartiers des banlieues ] sera déclenché, vous comprendrez alors qui vous avez en face. En attendant ne comptez pas sur moi pour défendre une génération de matérialistes, aux parents laxistes qui regardent leurs filles se prostituer pour s'acheter des sacs chez LV [Louis Vuitton] ne rêvez surtout pas. Je vous dis à très bientôt pour la suite de ces vidéos prenez soin de vous et de vos proches.

Since @aragorn published a post in the "Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests" thread, and as I think it should be here, I copy-past it:

I was just listening to UK Column News today's episode (5th of July) in which Vanessa Beeley 'dissected' the recent violent protests in France. I haven't yet listened to all of it but what I got so far is that she thinks that the whole thing is blown out of proportion and amplified by 'tweet bots' and some AI generated false images. Secondly, that this is a globalist/Soros backed operation (she mentions that it's possibly a Gladio-type of operation; many of the perpetrators dressed in black and with face masks had white hands, i.e. not migrants; 90% of those arrested were French) to destabilize France and to instigate a 'civil war' type of situation, or maybe just major chaos, in which various ethnic groups fight against each other.

As for the reason, what I got from her was that the globalist are not happy with France apparently trying to 'decouple' from the US and seek a more independent path, and because of e.g. Macron flirting with the BRICS and China. So, basically a payback and punishment by the Empire of Lies.

I think that what she's saying sounds, at the very least, plausible. As usual, nothing is what it looks on the surface.

Related to what she had to say, Vanessa recommended reading Alex Krainer's substack article here:

I was thinking about a scenario were someone have the government resources, and need to end in an incident of the kind which happened the 27 June in Nanterre.

An idea would be to use a "facilitator". The facilitator contact some rap singer and propose him to fund a clip of one of this song because he see a great potential to make money. The clip need an expensive car to be rented to be show at the screen in the pure rap style. A more or less random 17 years old teenager is appointed and featured in the clip. There's a lot of exaltation from him to be part of the clip. The facilitator propose him to try the car ranted by the production, this is an automatic. Eventually a second facilitator will go with the teenager to tease him if needed and advise him where to drive.

The initial facilitator then call the police to announce that the car is on the go. So after a moment the car is chased by the police and the second facilitator advice the teenager to go in a predetermined street to escape the police. This is one of the streets where a gov member is ready to film the interception of the car.

This is just some speculation.

https://t.me/boriskarpovblog/13122
Chez nous aussi certaines racailles tentent de voler dans les magasins. Mais voyez la réaction des gens .. c'est une vendeuse qui se met devant, récupére la marchandise malgré les menaces "par Allah je vais te .....". Le voleur s'enfuit, un vigile tente de l'arrêter. Il sera arrêté avant de sortir du centre commercial.
Pour ce genre de choses, 3 ans de prison en moyenne, expulsion ensuite si le criminel n’a pas de passeport russe.
Au sujet de la nationalité, les députés travaillent sur une loi permettant d’enlever la nationalité aux personnes l’ayant obtenue récemment en cas de crime. Note: en Russie le term crime inclue les termes délit et crime de France.

With us also some scum try to steal from the stores. But see the reaction of people .. it's a saleswoman who puts herself in front, recovers the goods despite the threats "by Allah I will ..... you". The thief flees, a guard tries to stop him. He will be arrested before exiting the mall.
For this kind of thing, 3 years in prison on average, then deportation if the criminal does not have a Russian passport.
On the subject of nationality, the deputies are working on a law making it possible to remove nationality from people who have recently obtained it in the event of a crime. Note: in Russia the term crime includes the terms delict and crime of France.

« L'ouverture des frontières aux réfugiés ukrainiens a été une erreur fatale. C'est comme ouvrir les portes de l'enfer, d'où sortent maintenant les démons » : Le magazine polonais Niezalezny Dziennik Polityczny rapporte que des réfugiés ukrainiens ont participé à des émeutes en France pour de l'argent.
« Les soi-disant réfugiés ukrainiens n'hésitent pas à enfreindre les lois des autres et ne semblent pas connaître les principes fondamentaux de la morale humaine. Ainsi, l'ouverture des frontières occidentales aux "victimes de l'agression russe fuyant la guerre" est devenue un véritable fléau en Europe. Les Ukrainiens importent librement des armes occidentales sur notre territoire et plus loin en Europe, qui sont vendues sur le marché noir et sur le dark web à des terroristes et à des groupes criminels, à des sociétés militaires privées et simplement à des malades mentaux auxquels la loi de leur pays interdit légalement acquérir des armes. En conséquence, la vague de violence dans nos pays ne fait que croître.
Pendant les troubles en France, les Ukrainiens participent activement aux soi-disant "attaques payantes". En d'autres termes, les anciens manifestants de Maidan sont prêts à prendre n'importe quel côté du conflit pour de l'argent, mais le côté destructeur est, bien sûr, plus attrayant pour tout militant de Bandera.

“Opening the borders to Ukrainian refugees was a fatal mistake. It's like opening the gates of hell, where the demons now come out of”: Polish magazine Niezalezny Dziennik Polityczny reports that Ukrainian refugees took part in riots in France for money.
“So-called Ukrainian refugees don't hesitate to break other people's laws and don't seem to know basic principles of human morality. Thus, the opening of Western borders to "victims of Russian aggression fleeing the war" has become a real scourge in Europe. Ukrainians freely import Western weapons into our territory and further into Europe, which are sold on the black market and on the dark web to terrorists and criminal groups, to private military companies and simply to mentally ill people to whom the their country's law legally prohibits acquiring weapons. As a result, the wave of violence in our countries is only growing.
During the unrest in France, Ukrainians actively participate in the so-called "paid attacks". In other words, former Maidan protesters are ready to take any side of the conflict for money, but the destructive side is, of course, more appealing to any Bandera activist.

I was thinking about a scenario were someone have the government resources, and need to end in an incident of the kind which happened the 27 June in Nanterre.

An idea would be to use a "facilitator". The facilitator contact some rap singer and propose him to fund a clip of one of this song because he see a great potential to make money. The clip need an expensive car to be rented to be show at the screen in the pure rap style. A more or less random 17 years old teenager is appointed and featured in the clip. There's a lot of exaltation from him to be part of the clip. The facilitator propose him to try the car ranted by the production, this is an automatic. Eventually a second facilitator will go with the teenager to tease him if needed and advise him where to drive.

The initial facilitator then call the police to announce that the car is on the go. So after a moment the car is chased by the police and the second facilitator advice the teenager to go in a predetermined street to escape the police. This is one of the streets where a gov member is ready to film the interception of the car.

This is just some speculation.
Something along those lines crossed my mind too. "You want fame? You will have it, but you will be dead".

We should ask then a couple of questions.

There are two versions on the Net of how Nahel got the car he was driving.

1- It was rented, but by whom? If by himself, how could he, being a minor and therefore without a license? If it was someone else, who?

2- A "friend" would have lent it to him. But who is this friend? Whoever is the person, is he/she being questioned by the police? Why did he lend it to Nahel, if he's a friend, knowing, a priori, that he was underage and therefore without a license? Did he rent the car himself, or was it his own? The answer to this question seems to point more towards the 1st possibility, since it is said (largely on the web, anyone can find it) that the number plates of the Mercedes Nahel was driving were registered in Poland.

About that, see this article in French (translated via Deepl) published on July 6th, 2022 (note the yellow car, not the same as Nahel, but it looks a lot like it; A trend?):

Why are many rental cars registered in Poland?

Photo: Audi / Shutterstock

It's a new phenomenon that's gaining momentum: a large number of rental sports cars are roaming the towns and cities of France. Here's why they're registered in Poland.

In recent years, many rental cars from Poland have been giving the police a hard time. These are often powerful German sports cars, such as Audis, Mercedes-AMGs and Porsches, rented out by young enthusiasts to race through the cities and to make themself feel important.

What do they have in common? Most of them are registered in Poland, which raises the question of where they come from. This relatively new phenomenon is gradually spreading throughout France, having already conquered the Paris region. We explain why these rental sports cars are registered in Poland!

Rental cars Poland: urban rodeos

These cars are rented by the day, for the weekend or by the week, mainly by young people from housing estates, who lend them out to impress the girls and their friends. They can also be found in wedding processions [that is something I can see by myself on a regular basis], which often degenerate into urban rodeos.

To rent them, you have to go on social networks [What????], paying between €300 and €3,000 a day depending on the model, and several thousand euros for a weekend. Behind these obscure accounts, it's difficult to identify the people behind them, according to France 3, which followed an investigation by the Sureté Départementale des Bouches-du-Rhône:

Translation: #Marseille He rented foreign-registered large-displacement vehicles, in particular to #rodéosurbains The 8 🚗 of this "renter" lacking seriousness and professionalism were impounded by the 👮de la Sûreté Départementale @PoliceNat13

Rental cars Poland: an uncertain origin

While the exact origin of these vehicles is unclear, there are strong suspicions that they are illegal: the gleaming sports cars could be linked to trafficking or money laundering. They are said to have been purchased for a pittance in Poland by shady leasing companies, who pay the first monthly instalments before taking the cars with them.

The cars are then sent to France, where they can feed the leasing business for some time, before the Polish justice system manages to have them seized. The cars are often uninsured, which poses real problems in the event of an accident - and there are plenty of them, as inexperienced drivers of these vehicles take great risks at the wheel. [advertising content...]

Translation: #ContreLesRodéos | This afternoon, #policiers officers intercepted the driver of a green sports car involved in urban rodeo in #AthisMons and in #VigneuxsurSeine.

Polish rental cars: a way of avoiding penalties

With Polish license plates, it's also impossible to trace the offenders behind the wheel of these rental sports cars, or to seize them: a way of evading penalties, when breaches of the Highway Code are detected without interception, by automatic radar for example.

It is particularly difficult for law enforcement agencies to regulate this phenomenon, as car rental is not an illegal activity, and the European Union guarantees the free movement of vehicles and goods from Poland.

Well, this certainly is instructive...

About the yellow in symbolism, there is plenty to say, and this article says a lot to get an idea. However, the following caught my attention:

According to Michel Pastoureau, yellow has been perceived in an ambivalent way throughout Western history. It has been considered both a prestigious color, associated with wealth and power, and an inferior color, associated with strangeness and marginality.

He highlights how yellow was often associated with gold and wealth in antiquity, but was also associated with jealousy, treachery and hypocrisy in the Middle Ages and Renaissance. He shows how this ambivalence has continued to the present day, where yellow is often associated with positivity and optimism, but also with envy and treachery.

He also explains how the meanings and symbols associated with the color yellow have evolved over the centuries in response to cultural, religious, social and political factors.

Nom, prénom, domicile : un média local balance le policier !

police-gendarmerie-les-retraites-tres-speciales-des-forces-de-l-ordre-1102684-616x308.jpg

Par Marc Eynaud - Un papier révélait les nom, prénom et ville de domicile de Florian M., impliqué dans la mort de Nahel.

Surname, first name, residence: a local media balances the policeman!
By Marc Eynaud - A paper revealed the surname, first name and city of residence of Florian M., involved in the death of Nahel.

Back
Top Bottom