Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

According to my brother, he saw a documentary a few years ago based on a German researcher’s book, which claims that the Grail castle has been located in Spain. I will explore this matter further but if anyone knows about this Spanish Templar castle – please feel free to provide details.
According to Wikipedia there are eight Templar sites in Aragon (and seven more in Castile and Leon which is far more to the South and West) but none of those are situated in or near the Pyrenees, although Aragon itself borders the Pyrenees.

Meanwhile, just in case you might overlook it, Laura posted an intriguing snippet from one of her recently read novels here in which the Shining Ones are mentioned by Rocco, a vampire no less. This is a small part of it:
I remain standing. “Who… or what am I? I am the descendant of an ancient race of immortal beings who can live for many thousands of years. Our kind have lived on earth alongside humans since the beginning of time. It’s a long story, but human history is not as your rulers have taught you. Anyway, our relationship with mankind was peaceful, and we were viewed as benevolent guardians, and with fear. We were called the Shining Ones, and there were many glowing accounts of us in your most ancient texts and could be found in all great libraries, but they are all buried under the sea now.

“Originally, we were the keepers of knowledge and guardians of humanity. Especially, whenever there are extinction event cataclysms on earth that happen in cycles, every twelve to fourteen thousand years. When one of these catastrophes, which we call EMPOCs, happen, the damage is unimaginable. There is death and destruction everywhere. Everything is obliterated. Huge parts of continents sink into the sea, drowning all its inhabitants and leaving not even a trace of their civilization, while other parts of land full of sea creatures will rise from the ocean. And sometimes the earth burned for days, obliterating everything in its path.

I surmised you would want to know.
Her post directly above this one is also very interesting, but for other reasons.

This compilation of historical “Shining Ones” in a YouTube video was released a few days ago. I haven’t had enough time to cross check it with the data we have here on the forum and the C’s transmissions. I didn’t want to forget about it though, especially after the synchronistic threads of several posts regarding The Shining ones today.

“We were called the Shining Ones, and there were many glowing accounts of us in your most ancient texts and could be found in all great libraries, but they are all buried under the sea now.

“Originally, we were the keepers of knowledge and guardians of humanity. Especially, whenever there are extinction event cataclysms on earth that happen in cycles, every twelve to fourteen thousand years.”

Please also bear in mind that Hagar/Kore/Tara/Brigid is really the key figure here
I learn a lot from your research. My only gripe is that you are assuming that Kore is Hagar and Helle. Note that the Cs never answered in the affirmative.

Q: (L) Going back to this person - the last living member of the Perseid family - who was handed over by Abraham in his Jacob persona to someone else, who was this person handed over to and why?

A: For protection from the fury of "Helen."

Q: (L) So, there is a reflection of that in the story of Hagar the Egyptian. Who was she handed over to?

A: The "Dragon Slayers."

Cs said the blessings were related to Core/Kore, the last living female member of the Perseids and is somehow linked to "trampled leaves of wrath" from the tree of apples, grapes of wrath and blue apples. Hagar's parents Helen and Akhenaten aren't descended from Perseus as far as I know.

I looked at the family tree of Perseus and found that Alcmene is the daughter of two Perseids, Anaxo and Electryon, and she seems like the last female descendant of the Perseids. As usual, Zeus disguised himself as her husband Amphitryon and she gave birth to Heracles, who also has a twin brother Iphicles by the real Amphitryon. Her name means "strength of wrath" or "strength of moon" and she and her son Heracles/Hercules faced the wrath of Hera many times. This fits with the idea of trampled leaves of wrath. I guess the Perseid bloodline is the Tree of Apples. Heracles/Hercules ironically means "glory of Hera" despite Hera's wrath against Hercules. Hera is linked with wrath (in the opening of Virgil’s Aeneid, he calls her Iunonis iram meaning wrathful Juno), and Kore is the leaves of wrath - does that mean they are part of the same family of wrath, someone who brings divine justice to the world or bears the burdens of humankind's woes? Interestingly, Hera is known as the "Queen of Heaven", same as Innana who is similar to Persephone. Innana and Tammuz take turns, spending half a year in the Underworld. I'm still trying to figure out why Hera is wrathful against Alcmene when both of them are linked to Kore.

It doesn't seem to me that Helle is Kore. Helle's parents are King Athamas and Nephele aka Abraham and Nefertiti.

Nephele sounds like Nephilim and the Cs spelt it as "Nephelim". Coincidence? Nephele is nymph molded out of clouds to look like Hera. Cs said nephilims were "trained by Lizard Beings". Perhaps Nefertiti was an attempt by the Lizzies and Consortium to deceive the people into thinking that she is Hera/Kore who has some special blessings when in fact she has the Ark created by STS forces.

Athamas is similar to Abraham because both were "divinely" commanded to sacrifice their son and then a ram stopped the sacrifice. He is king of the prehistoric Minyans in the ancient Boeotian city of Orchomenus. The passage below guessed that Athamas is from Edinburgh, which fits with the idea that Troy is in UK.

Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
The name of the kingdom of their father was Orchomenus and there is, in fact, a place in west Scotland called Orchy, and on the north of Scotland there are the Orkney Islands, the archaic spelling of which is Orcheny. In the Orkneys, there is a town named Aith, the same as the name of Agamemnon's horse. Following the principles of etymology, we even find the name of King Athamos preserved: Atham > Ethem > Eden> Edin > Edinburgh.

Many recent archaeological finds give evidence of big farms in Scotland dating as far back as 4000 BC, witness to an advanced culture that subsequently spread to the south of Great Britain.

Assuming Athamas is Abraham and keeping in mind the Cs said he isn't Perseid, Helle the daughter of Abraham can't be Kore. But Cs said she unlocks certain clues.

I'm not sure what those clues are. Helle fell into the ocean and so the ocean was named Hellespont, which is the English Channel (Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols Part 8). Some sources state she joined the blue god Poseidon and even had children (hxxps://www.theoi.com/Pontios/Helle.html). It is interesting that the winged ram was a child of Poseidon and Theophanes. Helle's children with Poseidon are Almopia and Paionia. Paeonians were mentioned in the Trojan War as allies of King Priam of Troy.

Looking at Abraham, Paris and Jacob, only Jacob has a daughter Dinah by Leah. Dinah was raped by Prince Shechem, a hivitte and son of Hamor, somewhat similar to Helle who married Poseidon because of her accidental fall.

Going back to Hercules, Hercules retrieves the golden apples from Hesperides only to return them to Athena. Perhaps the apple represents knowledge and he is returning them to the rightful owner Athena the goddess of wisdom, correcting the disharmony caused by Eris the goddess of discord and Paris/Abraham.

According to Wikipedia there are eight Templar sites in Aragon (and seven more in Castile and Leon which is far more to the South and West) but none of those are situated in or near the Pyrenees, although Aragon itself borders the Pyrenees.

Meanwhile, just in case you might overlook it, Laura posted an intriguing snippet from one of her recently read novels here in which the Shining Ones are mentioned by Rocco, a vampire no less. This is a small part of it:

Her post directly above this one is also very interesting, but for other reasons.
Thank you for this. I have been spending a lot of time recently doing further research for upcoming posts that I hope will shed more light on what we have been looking at so far on this thread, so I have not had time to focus on other threads. Hence, it helps me greatly when people bring new bits of information to the table like this. I will certainly look into this new link.

I have come to the conlusion that if the Grail is buried anywhere, then it is in the Pyrenees. It is not for nothing that the C's guided Laura to southern France. I aim to look at the siege of Troy in due course, which the C's confirmed took place in what is today Cambridge in England, a city I am well acquainted with since my five children (my little Trojans) were all born there at a hospital located in the suburb of Cherry Hinton, which apparently was part of the plain of Illium. Laura has written on this subject extensively but, if one accepts that the Greek states who made war on the city of Troy, were based in northern Europe rather than the Greek mainland and island kingdoms of the classical age, then provinces such as Aragon take on a new meaning. It has been going through my mind for some time now that Aragon in Spain may have been Homer's Argos, where the Argonauts supposedly hailed from.

I am also aware that some templar knights rode up from Spain at the start of the Albigensian Crusade to help the Cathars but were dissuaded from getting involved. The C's spoke of the Templars going underground both literally and figuratively. This may relate to the belief amongst Freemasons that modern Freemasonry stemmed from Scotland, where the fleeing Templars found refuge with King Robert the Bruce of Scotland, who, because he was excommunicated at the time, failed to implement the papal bull disestablishing the Templars. I have recently been re-reading a work by the writer Laurence Gardiner, who is himself a Freemason, which may shed more light on this theory and may create a possible link to Francis Bacon's Rosicrucians of three centuries later.

However, one must keep in mind that the Templars were not disbanded in Portugal and Spain, they were simply rebranded by their kings. In Portugal they became the Knights of Christ in 1319, regaining many of their old possessions and properties, including their former headquarters at Tomar. You should note for the purposes of our quest that Prince Henry the Navigator was a Grand Master of the Order or Knights of Christ and he played a major part in the voyages of discovery in the 15th and 16th centuries. It was alleged that members of the Order had acted as navigators for Christopher Columbus on his historic voyage that would discover America. If true, it may mean that Columbus had in his possession maps (or copies of maps) that the Templars had stolen in their pillage of Constantinople in 1204. These maps were supposedly taken from the library of Constantinople that Piri Reis's map subsequently derived from, so there may be some truth to the legend that the Templars had secret maps in their possession, which Columbus may have inherited - it has been claimed that his father was in fact Pope Innocent VIII, who knighted Columbus as a templar - see Christopher Columbus, the Last Templar: Amazon.co.uk: Ruggero Marino: 9781594771903: Books. This link with ancient maps may be highly relevant to Oak Island, since Templar connections have purportedly been discovered in the treasure quest of the Lagina brothers (ref. The Curse of Oak Isalnd). However, it has been pointed out that the boats of the Templar fleet were not robust enough for deep ocean voyages. The Knights of Christ certainly played a major role though in the voyages of exploration of Vasco de Gama from 1497 onwards, since he himself was a member of the Order.

In Spain, King James II of Aragon, simply renamed the Templar Order there as the Brotherhood of Montesa, imposing the duty on them to defend the country. The renamed order, which kept its properties, remained an essential part of Spain for another 175 years until King Ferdinand of Aragon and Queen Isabella of Castile drove the last Muslims from Spain and united the kingdom. hence, in Scotland, Spain and Portugal it would seem that the Templars lived on under new guises.

The subject of vampires, which has been very popular in recent times with numerous movies and TV series being made about them, is interesting since they are, of course, shapeshifters, which is an attribute of 4th Density beings - think of the Lizzies and Greys. The Tuatha de Danann were also called 'Shining Ones', and were thought of as having magical powers and eventually became linked to the fairy folk of Irish, Scottish and Manx folklore. I hope to have more to say on the Isle of Man connection since the C's said that part of the puzzle was based there.​

This compilation of historical “Shining Ones” in a YouTube video was released a few days ago. I haven’t had enough time to cross check it with the data we have here on the forum and the C’s transmissions. I didn’t want to forget about it though, especially after the synchronistic threads of several posts regarding The Shining ones today.

“We were called the Shining Ones, and there were many glowing accounts of us in your most ancient texts and could be found in all great libraries, but they are all buried under the sea now.

“Originally, we were the keepers of knowledge and guardians of humanity. Especially, whenever there are extinction event cataclysms on earth that happen in cycles, every twelve to fourteen thousand years.”

Thank you for this. It does seem very interesting - particularly the reference to texts being buried under the sea, which immediately makes one think of Atlantis and the Deluge. In their book, the 'Shining Ones', Gardiner and Osborn made links with a large number of peoples and cultures throughout the ages for which the moniker 'shining one' was relevant. However, whatever the context, it always seems to apply to someone who is considered to be enlightened or illumined.

Thisplacerocks stated in his recent post that: “I learn a lot from your research. My only gripe is that you are assuming that Kore is Hagar and Helle. Note that the Cs never answered in the affirmative”.

Here is the relevant extract he was referring to:

Q: (L) Going back to this person - the last living member of the Perseid family - who was handed over by Abraham in his Jacob persona to someone else, who was this person handed over to and why?

A: For protection from the fury of "Helen."

Q: (L) So, there is a reflection of that in the story of Hagar the Egyptian. Who was she handed over to?

A: The "Dragon Slayers."

Yes, I have put forward the hypothesis that Kore is Hagar of the Bible and is also in turn Helle of Greek mythology. I don’t pretend to be infallible though, so I may have it all wrong. However, Thisplacerocks comments have presented me with the chance of posting a piece I had intended to post later, since it has a bearing on the Siege of Troy and the metaphorical symbolism of the golden apple in mythology.

Although Thisplacerocks correctly states that the C’s didn’t answer in the affirmative, if it was not Hagar they meant, then I would ask why did they fail to counter the implication Laura makes in her follow-up question, where she mentions that “there is a reflection of that in the story of Hagar the Egyptian”. Indeed, the reference to ‘dragon slayers’ would appear to be a deliberate link with Jason and the Argonauts, Hercules and even Perseus.

I think you have to look at the context in which this excerpt came from. I set out below an expanded version of the transcript in question:​

Session 2 February 2003:

Q: One of the questions we would like to clear up is the issue of the Holy Grail and the Ark. Is the Ark of the covenant - the ark thing given to the early pre-Mosaic Jews that you have described previously - the same as the Holy Grail?

A: No.

Q: (L) So there are two completely different technologies?

A: If you wish to term it such.

Q: (L) Why did they answer the question that way? What is the distinguishing thing between them? (A) Maybe 'as such' refers to the fact that you termed it 'technology.' Maybe this is not quite the correct term. Technology can be part of it, but maybe not the most important part. (Galahad) Is one an STS tool and the other an STO tool?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (Galahad) Thanks guys! That's real clear!

Q: (L) So, we have a whole different set of clues to look at here. Alrighty then! Was what we are calling the Ark of the Covenant at Baalbek?

A: No. But there were certainly those who had advanced knowledge.

Q: (L) I hate it when they do that: blow my theory to bits. Was there a "grail faction" and an "ark faction?"

A: Pretty much.

Q: (L) Was Baalbek built by the Ark Faction or the Grail Faction?

A: It was Ark Faction.

Q: (Galahad) Well, we got that part right. (L) Once before we discussed Nefertiti and Sarah being one and the same person. We have now been discussing the idea, based on some significant clues in ancient documents, that this individual was also Helen of Troy. Is this, in fact, a useful idea to follow? Is it a correct assessment of the clues?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) That would mean that, according to the story, that Paris/Alexander would be the same individual as Abraham and that Herodotus' story of Paris and Helen sojourning in Egypt was true?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) We have the brother issue to deal with. We have Abraham and his nephew, Lot. Then we have Moses and Aaron, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael. Were all of these sets of brothers just different aspects or views on the same stories, a set of singular individuals, whether brothers or not?

A: Pretty much though with added elements from other stories blended in.

Q: (L) Was it a brother/brother relationship as in actual brothers?

A: No. The "brother" relationship was created to legitimize a "false" line of transmission.

Q: (L) So there wasn't a brother, or Aaronic relationship present, assuming any part of that story was true. Is that it?

Q: (L) One aspect of the variation on the story was that Jacob gave his brother, Esau, the 'blessing' and some 'gift.' Does this reflect an accurate part of the story that Moses, in his form as Jacob, passed something on to someone else’s - something that was important?

Q: (L) Was it Moses/Abraham who was doing this?

Q: (L) Who did he pass it on to?

A: It was finally understood by "Moses" that the danger of the object was greater than the ability of descendants to resist corruption. He handed it over to those who had created it.

Q: (Galahad) Was it STS or STO forces that created it?

A: STS.

Q: (Galahad) So, the Ark was an object created by STS. Did this amount to some sort of realization on Moses' part? Did he start to wake up?

A: Yes. The story of the "contending with the angel" was the significant turning point as well as the moment of return.

Q: (L) What was the blessing he gave to quote Esau, if giving the object to the "angel" was the event of returning the ark? What was the story there?

A: Two separate events.

Q: (L) So, he returned the ark to the so-called angel. And then, he gave something to someone else. Previously, when I asked about this, you said that what he gave to Esau was "trampled leaves of wrath, the blue apples incarnate," and remarked that I should inquire into the "core meaning."

A: And who was "Kore?"

Q: (L) Was this Abraham's daughter?

A: It was the last living member of the Perseid family.

Q: (L) Was it a male or female?

A: Female.

Q: (L) And how did Abraham come to be in possession of this female?

A: Search the text and you will see.

Q: (Galahad) If this person was the last member of the Perseid family, does that mean that Paris was a member of this family?

Q: (L) Was this person someone who was part of Abraham's group because he kidnapped her?

A: That is going in the right direction, though not quite that simple.

Q: (Galahad) They are saying that this was a female who was kidnapped? Could it be Helen?

A: No!

Q: (L) Previously we were told that Helen was a genetically tweaked Hittite. Were her parents anybody who would be familiar to us outside of mythology?

Q: (L) So her parentage was strictly mythical. Was she a member of any esteemed family or royal family along that line as has been claimed?

A: Here also you will make a discovery.

Q: (Galahad) They are saying that this was a female who was kidnapped? Could it be Helen?

A: No!

Q: (L) Did Akhenaten go mad as I have surmised?

Q: (L) Did he fall in the Nile and get eaten by a crocodile as the story about one pharaoh suggests?

A: No Crocodile.

Q: So, he just fell in and drowned?

A: More like he was "helped."

Q: (L) Sounds to me like this poor guy was just a patsy all around.

A: Yup.

Q: The story about the plague that is told in Manetho, was this a plague as in leprosy, a disease, or something else?

A: It was multiple elements including leprosy.

Q: (L) What were these different elements?

A: Consider the writings about cometary showers.

Q: (L) Was any of this radiation sickness from being around the ark as we have surmised?

A: Not so much since it was kept contained.

Q: (L) Did Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah get some sort of sickness that contributed to the necessity of locking her up?

A: No, in fact it was the fact that she did not get sick that made her the object of suspicion.

Q: (L) So, she didn't get leprosy. That means that Miriam was not part of the Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah element, is that it?

Q: (L) Was Helen from Argo?

Q: (L) Was someone from Argo?

Q: [Laughter.] (L) Well, I mean involved in this particular story.

A: Oh, indeed, and that may be an important clue!

Q: (Galahad) Is the importance of Argos related to the myth of Jason and the Argonauts?

A: Yup.

Q: (Galahad) Does it have something to do with the individuals who flew away on the Ram?

A: Mmmmm .... And did she really drown?

Q: (Galahad) Is it a significant fact that this girl's name was similar to Helen of Troy?

A: Could be a clue. All those stories of escape from confinement and flying and cataclysm...? Who was imprisoned? Why? Good night.

Hence, this session covers not only Kore but the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, Akhenaten, Abraham (as Paris) and Nefertiti (as Helen of Troy).

This session was a follow-up to the earlier session of 23 August, 2001 that also mentioned Hagar. I set out the relevant excerpts below:

Q: (L) Now, I have a little problem with my writing. First of all, did the eruption of Thera occur in 1627 BC or thereabouts?
A: Close.
Q: (L) What stimulated the eruption of Thera?
A: Venus.
{Here I think that "Venus" is a code for the giant comet described by Victor Clube}
Q: (L) Well, about 40 years after that there was the comet cluster, in 1588 BC, correct?
Q: (L) Well, it seems that Nefertiti disappeared from history in the 12th year of the reign of Akhenaten. He then died in the 17th year of his reign. If Nefertiti was Sarah, where was she during this five year period, if Akhenaten died going after her when Abraham/Moses carried her off?
A: Locked up.
Q: (L) So, Nefertiti is Sarah and Abraham came and rescued her somehow, is that correct?
Q: (L) And that happened at the time of the passage of the comet cluster, between 1627 BC and 1588 BC - dramatic events which is what enabled that particular drama to take place...
Q: (L) So Abraham retrieved Sarah and Akhenaten went after them and drowned in the river or something?
Q: (L) So, from 1627 BC to 1588 BC - that's 39 years - almost exactly 40 years of "wandering in the desert," so to say. So they must have escaped when Thera blew and forty years later, the comets came. What was Abraham and his crew doing during that time?
A: Bedouins.
Q: (L) How many were in this tribe?
A: 623.
Q: (L) So it wasn't multiple thousands of people as the Bible would have us believe. Okay, is Abraham the same individual as is presented as his son, Isaac?
Q: (L) Did Sarah, known to the Egyptians as Nefertiti, give birth to a child when she was 90 years old?
Q: (L) Was Sarah the mother of Isaac?
Q: (L) Why did Abraham want to sacrifice his son?
A: Did not happen.
Q: (L) Who was Hagar the Egyptian?
A: Princess of Egypt.
Q: (L) Was she Sarah's maid?
Q: (L) Was she Sarah's daughter?
A: Right nurture to.
Q: (L) What do you mean? I don't understand.
A: Sara's daughter by Akhenaten.
Q: (L) Did Abraham have a child by Hagar also, his wife's daughter by another man?
Q: (L) Well, that's pretty incestuous. Did Sarah actually get so jealous of her own daughter's child that she demanded that Abraham abandon her?
Q: (L) When did this tribe finally arrive in Israel and settle down. Was this after 40 years living as Bedouins?

You therefore have to read these two sessions together to get the full picture. Hagar is an Egyptian princess, the daughter of Akhenaten and Nefertiti, who had a child by Abraham, which the Bible names as Ishmael.

As for Ishmael, the C’s had this to say in the session dated 3 July 1999:

Q: Was Akhenaten Moses?

A: Only through the eyes of the themes.

Q: What happened to Akhenaten? He also brought about the monotheistic worship and was apparently so hated that any mention of him, his very name, was stricken from buildings and statuary; his tomb was defaced and there was tremendous turmoil in the land. He essentially disappeared from the landscape, erased by the people who must have really hated him. What was the deal with Akhenaten?

A: Is not that enough? Must one endure anymore?

Q: Endure anymore what?

A: Vilification.

Q: Why was Akhenaten portrayed in images as a rather feminine individual? Did he have a congenital disease? Was he a hermaphrodite? Was he an alchemical adept who had gone through the transformation?

A: None of these.

Q: What was the reason for his strange physical appearance; his feminine hips and belly and strangely elongated face...

A: Depictions.

Q: So this was NOT how he really looked?

A: Not really.

Q: Did he choose to be depicted this way?

Q: Was he depicted this way later as an insult?

A: Closer.

Q: Well, Abraham was the father of Ishmael who was the 'father of the Arabs' according to the Hebrew texts. Hermes was supposed to have been the father of Arabus who was also called the 'father of the Arabs.' This Arabus was the legendary father of Cassiopeia, which is almost a parallel development with just some name changes. It seems as though Arabus and Ishmael were comparatively the same in type and function and there are further comparisons to be made. But, the essential thing here is that Cassiopeia would then have been a granddaughter of Hermes and daughter of Ishmael, and we have talked before about the bloodline of the Ishmaelis as the true 'royal line.' Can you comment on this?

A: You are doing well in your analysis.

If we follow the biblical narrative, then Ishmael would be the grandson of Akhenaten. Akhentaten and Nefertiti had six daughters but, as I pointed out, they all died young save for Meritaten, who seemed to disappear from the scene with her husband Smenkhare. Egyptologists have found no mummy or remains for her. Her half brother, Tutankhamun, died whilst very young, reigning for just a few years. Hence, this would seem to leave Hagar/Meritaten the sole survivor of her family. Since the C’s made a point of saying Kore was the last of the Perseid family line, then I think it is a fair to suggest that they were referring to Hagar/Meritaten, whose son, Ishmael, had the true royal bloodline through his grandfather. If I am right, Ishmael ended up in Ireland with his mother, not the Desert of Paran, as in the Bible or in the Koran. I also pointed out that some scholars postulate that 'Q're' is not only the precursor to Kore / Persephone but that it is also the root of the name Qur'an, which leads to the Koran translating to the 'Word of Qure'. This point also links with those who identify Mohammed's tribesmen with the Koreshites.

The "trampled leaves of wrath" from the tree of apples, grapes of wrath and blue apples comes from an excerpt in the session dated 16 August 1997:

Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked into giving up his blessing years before, “gave Esau the blessing”. What was this? The birthright from his father or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?

A: Trampled leaves of wrath.

Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?

A: Yes and what is the "core" meaning there

Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?

A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!

Q: Why are these leaves 'trampled?'

A: Removes chlorophyll.

Q: What is the significance of the chlorophyll?

A: When the chlorophyll dies, the autumnal equinox is at hand.

Q: Did this signify something about the autumnal equinox?

A: Discover what the significance is, my Dear!

Q: Why did Jacob then deceive his brother again? He was to travel and meet him in Edom, but then went in the other direction as soon as Esau was on his way.

A: Refer to last answer, and cross reference.

Q: After wrestling with the 'angel,' Jacob was renamed 'Israel,' which means 'he will rule as a god.' This tends to make me think that this angel whom Jacob seems to have conjured, did something. What was this being that Jacob wrestled with?

A: Elohim provides the conventional response.

Q: And you have told us about the Elohim. Okay. I will look it up. What did it mean when it said that the 'angel touched him in the hollow of the thigh,' which did something to him. What was meant by the 'hollow of the thigh?'

A: Branch.

Q: You mean genetic? His gonads?

Q: What do you mean?

A: Ponder. If you ponder this, lightbulbs will illuminate.

If you notice, the C’s put the word “core” in quotes since I think they deliberately meant it to be connected to ‘Kore’, who in turn is linked with Persephone and Demeter and the concept of the equinoxes and renewal of the seasons, which is linked ultimately to the mother goddess of antiquity. Note also that they answer that the meaning of the angel touching Jacob (Abraham) in the hollow of the thigh, is “branch”, which could relate to a branch of his family, specifically Abraham’s son Ishmael by Hagar – the true ‘royal’ or ‘blue’ bloodline. This answer also leads us back to the concept of royalty being associated to enlightenment or illumination (‘Shining Ones’), through the sceptre (the Egyptian ‘was’), which is linked to the shepherd’s staff and the crook (‘closing the circuit’) carried by religious leaders such as Christian bishops. In many ancient societies the king was also considered as a god or a priest king. This answer also connects with Arthur, the Fisher King, who in Wolfram’s Parzival is wounded in the thigh. He is no longer enlightened and his kingdom suffers for it by being in a state of desolation. This concept ultimately links with the human condition, one in which we wander around in darkness and confusion due to DNA changes made to us by the Lizzies and the separation of the two hemispheres of our brain plus the disconnection of our pineal gland, which is our uplink to higher densities and awareness.

If anyone thinks this deduction is wrong, then please feel free to suggest an alternative female figure in the Bible, who is a person one can identify in historic records and fits the narrative and clues given by the C’s. It is also worth remembering that the ancient Irish mythic story of Tea Tephi is linked with an Egyptian princess, whose father, the Pharaoh, died by drowning in the river Nile pursuing the children of Israel, just as the C’s said of Akhenaten. In the tale of Tea Tephi, he is named as the Pharaoh Chencres, which I have suggested is the Greek form of Akenaten.

Thisplacerocks said that Helle's parents are King Athamas and Nephele aka Abraham and Nefertiti. This may still be correct, since if Abraham took Nefertiti (Sarah) as his consort, then Hagar would become his step daughter by marriage. She would not be the first step daughter in history to bear the child of her stepfather.

Thisplacerocks also said that “Assuming Athamas is Abraham and keeping in mind the Cs said he isn't Perseid, Helle the daughter of Abraham can't be Kore”. I agree that Abraham is not a Perseid but Hagar as Kore can be if Akhenaten was descended from the Perseid line. If Helle is Kore as well, then she can be viewed as Abraham’s step daughter by his marriage to Nefertiti/Sarah, as I argued above. Please remember that Greek myths are not necessarily accurate when it comes to people’s lineage.

“I'm not sure what those clues are. Helle fell into the ocean and so the ocean was named Hellespont, which is the English Channel (Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols Part 8). Some sources state she joined the blue god Poseidon and even had children (hxxps://www.theoi.com/Pontios/Helle.html). It is interesting that the winged ram was a child of Poseidon and Theophanes. Helle's children with Poseidon are Almopia and Paionia. Paeonians were mentioned in the Trojan War as allies of King Priam of Troy.”

I have read Laura’s comments in the article referred to above, which you have kindly posted a link to. Poseidon is, of course, the Greek god of the sea equivalent to the Roman Neptune. However, the Celts had their gods of the sea too.

Manannán

I have not really gone into the myths of the Isle of Man in any depth yet but I mean to do so at some stage. In Irish Celtic mythology the god of the sea was Lir, one of the Tuatha de Danann. To the Welsh he was Llŷr. Manannán was the son of Lyr and also described as a god of the sea. It seems that he supplanted Lyr in this role or the two gods may have come from two different traditions and were brought together by this family relationship. Manannán was called Manawyddan in Welsh and was the son of Llŷr and the brother of the god Bran (i.e., Bran the Blessed who you will remeber had a sacred cauldron and a talking severed head). Manannán drove a chariot pulled by two supernatural horses across the waves and when the Tuatha de Danann were defeated by the Milesians, it was he who led them into their new Otherworld – and underground home. Traditionally, Manannán’s home lay on the Isle of Man, which may be linked to an isle of apples - an Otherworld island - similar to Avalon in Welsh Arthurian legends. However, some Irish traditions attempted to present Manannan as an historical figure who was later regarded as a divinity. This reworking of pagan gods as heroic ancestors was later used as a device by medieval chroniclers, where Christian writer adopted the traditions of their pagan ancestors. This can be seen at work in the medieval story of the ‘Fabulous Voyage of Bran son of Febal’, where Bran and his twenty seven kinsman set off on their journey and meet Manannán driving his chariot across the waves. The sea god informs the travellers of the marvels awaiting them on their journey. Looking behind these myths in the way that Ancient Alien theorists do, you could link Manannán’s chariot with a flying craft of some kind (or USO), which took the defeated Tuatha de Danann to the inner earth civilisation in much the same way that the Nazis joined the Nation of the Third Eye when going underground in Antartica.

Helle and Phrixus

Note that at the end of the 2nd February 2003 session, the C’s answered Galahad’s question when he asked - “Is it a significant fact that this girl's name was similar to Helen of Troy?” by saying it could be a clue. This clue would seem to connect us to the mythic story of Helen and Phrixus and the Golden Ram, which subsequently became the Golden Fleece and was the prelude to mythic tale of Jason and the Argonauts.​

Q: (Galahad) Does it have something to do with the individuals who flew away on the Ram?

A: Mmmmm .... And did she really drown?

Q: (Galahad) Is it a significant fact that this girl's name was similar to Helen of Troy?

A: Could be a clue. All those stories of escape from confinement and flying and cataclysm...? Who was imprisoned? Why? Good night.

For those who are not aware of the Greek myth of Helen and Phrixus, they were the children of Athamus (the son of Aeolus, King of Boeotia) and Nephele, a cloud. I agree with thisplacerocks where he links Athamus with Abraham. After Nephele had returned to the sky, Athamus took a new wife, Ino the daughter of Cadmus, who had nursed Dionysus. This would seem to point to Hagar who became the concubine of Abraham and, as Meritaten, may have acted as a nurse to her young half-brother Tutankhamun. Similarly, Hagar may have also acted as a nurse to Isaac, Nefertiti/Sarah’s son by Abraham. Whatever the truth of the matter, some bad blood seems to have arisen between Nefertiti and her daughter causing Abraham to abandon Hagar and his son Ishmael. One can only think it was jealousy on the part of Nefertiti/Sarah for Abraham may have transferred his real affections to his step daughter.

However, in the Greek myth, Ino hates her stepchildren and decides to do away with them. Her opportunity came when the crops failed throughout Boeotia. Apparently, this was Ino’s fault because she had persuaded all the women to spoil the seed in their husband’s stores, so that it wouldn’t sprout. This may be a reflection of what happened in Egypt after the eruption of Thera, with massive crop failure and plague. You will recall the C’s said that suspicion fell on Nefertiti because she seemed to be immune to the plague but was confined to her quarters at Amarna for five years to allay such suspicions. This may be why Nefertiti, a mysterious foreigner, subsequently became equated in these myths with being a witch or sorcerer. It also reflects the idea of infertility both in nature and man, which in the latter case we can see may have been caused by illness through the decline of the immune system. Athamus reached out to Apollo at Delphi for advice on how to stop the famine but the envoys he sent to Delphi were Ino’s men, who returned saying that, according to Apollo, the only way to remedy the famine was to sacrifice Phrixus. Phrixus nobly agreed to this in order to save the lives of his fellow men. Athamus, with tears streaking down his eyes, was about to execute his son when Nephele snatched her children and took them up into the sky. When Athamus learned the truth, Ino hurled her son and herself off a cliff but Dionysus rescued his old wet nurse and transformed her at the moment of her death into the sea-nymph Leucothea. Thus, you can see in this myth the story of Abraham being required by Yahweh to sacrifice his son Isaac, the sacrifice being prevented only at the last moment, whereafter a [golden] ram is sacrificed in Isaac’s place.

Meanwhile, Nephele placed her children on a golden-fleeced ram, which was the offspring of Poseidon when he had mated as a ram with Theophane in the guise of a ewe. However, as the flying ram passed the narrow strip of water that divides Asia from Europe, Helle lost her grip and fell into the sea. Since that day the strait has been known as the Hellespont, the sea of Helle, in memory of the girl.

It is interesting that the ram is viewed as the offspring of Poseidon, who is sometimes depicted as a horse in Greek art – think of the shadow of the horse’s head that is supposed to be apparent in Poussin’s painting of the Shepherds of Arcadie and Manannán’s chariot pulled by two supernatural horses. Are we seeing a very dim reflection perhaps of alien or underground civilisation technology here, perhaps akin to today’s flying saucers? Remember the Tuatha de Danann were supposed to have appeared in Ireland upon dark clouds and Manannán, the Celtic sea god, was a member of that illustrious group of demi-gods. Moreover, Brigid, another member of the Tuatha de Danann (who I think is Hagar/Kore/Meritaten and Tea Tephi) according to Irish legend had a ram called ‘Cirb’, the king of sheep. Is this just a coincidence or an ancient echo of something real?

Thisplacerocks equates the Hellespont with the English Channel (La Manche to the French), which certainly fits well with the C’s confirmation that Troy was in England. However, if I recall correctly, Iman Wilken’s in ‘Where Troy Once Stood’ seemed to equate the Hellespont with the Kattegat, the Danish straits - Kattegat - Wikipedia. Perhaps someone who has access to the book can check this out for correctness.

In the meantime, I attach a short article in the attached pdf called: Where was Troy? Wilkens’ Case for England by Stephen E. Robbins that was published in the magazine Atlantis Rising in 2004, which provides a brief summary of Wilken’s book that may assist here. One curious observation made in the article is that Mycenae, the capital of Argos and seat of King Agamemnon’s rule, cannot be found. It is likely to have been a contraction of a name meaning ‘Mysteries-on-Seine’, a place of Gnostic initiation. Most probably, its name was changed to commemorate Agamemnon’s victory. It is now called Troyes. As a place of Gnostic initiation, how appropriate then that over 2,500 years later it should be the place where in 1129 the Knights Templar were officially inaugurated. Moreover, the Templars sought, found and guarded the golden apple that was the Holy Grail.

Phrixus eventually comes to Colchis (which most commentators now place in modern day Georgia), where King Aeëtes, son of the Sun (Apollo?), makes him welcome. In gratitude for his deliverance, Phrixus sacrifices the Golden Ram to Poseidon and gives the king the Golden Fleece of the ram, which King Aeëtes then hangs in a tree in the holy grove of Ares in his kingdom, guarded by a dragon that never sleeps. Ironically, Aeëtes had previously been warned against a stranger bearing, or bearing off, a golden fleece, as it would be a sign that his reign would end. Hence, he has Phrixus killed to avoid this destiny, unaware that he was not the stranger to whom the oracle had alluded. Greek myths never seem to end well for mortals, do they? However, we know that the stranger the oracle spoke of (“beware of a man with one sandal”) was, of course, Jason who, with his Argonauts, would a generation later capture the Golden Fleece.​

Hel or Hella

Thisplacerocks mentions that ‘Nephele’ sounds like Nephilim and the Cs spelt it as "Nephelim". Coincidence?' I think he is on to something here, which also links, I believe, with the Norse goddess Hel or Hella.

In Old Norse literature, the word “Aesir” is commonly used to refer to the gods of the Norse peoples. Most of the best-known Norse gods and goddesses belong to the Aesir, including Odin, Thor, Frigg, Tyr, Loki, Baldur, Heimdall, Idun, and Bragi. Their home is Asgard, one of the Nine Worlds, which is located in the highest, sunniest branches of the world-tree Yggdrasi. The Icelandic historian, poet, and politician Snorri Sturluson (1179 –1241) obviously noticed the similarities between the Greek gods and heroes in Homer’s tales and felt compelled to give a rational account of the Æsir in the prologue of his saga, the Prose Edda see: ahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edda. He speculated that Odin and his peers were originally refugees from Troy as the Greeks, Romans, Goths, British and others claimed also. In other words, the stories of the Norse gods were basically just the Nordic version of the Odyssey.

Hel ("the Hidden" from the word hel, "to conceal") is the Norse Goddess of the dead, ruler of the Land of Mist, Niflheim or Niflhel located in the far north - a cold, damp place that is home to frost giants and dwarves. The name Hel was applied both to the Queen of the Underworld and the land itself, and it is thought that the land gave the Queen her name. In the late Christianized form of the myth, when Hel became Hell, she was said to be the daughter of Loki, who was equated with Lucifer.

So the Norse goddess Hel (similar etymologically to “Helle”) is a goddess of the dead and ruler of Niflheim, a place located in the far north (Ultima Thule?) that is home to giants and dwarves – the Nephilim of the Bible perhaps and dwarves or fairy people (elves) who may in reality represent today’s Grey aliens. The name represents both the land itself and the Queen – which may provide a link, therefore, to Nephele, Helle’s mother who is likened to a cloud.

In appearance she is said to be a fearsome sight: She is described as being piebald, with a face half-human and half blank, or more usually, half alive and half dead. It is told that when she was born, disease first came into the world. She was said to sweep through towns and cities bringing plague: if she used a rake, some would survive; if a broom, none would.
When the beloved Baldr was killed through Loki's treachery, the entire world begged Hel to release him from death. She agreed, but only if every creature on earth truly mourned for him. So beloved was Baldr that everything - gods, humans, animals, trees and stones wept for him. All except an old giantess called Thokk, who was Loki in disguise.

Hel in a reading can represent a time of simultaneous endings and beginnings, the point at which the circle is completed – which links with the Ouroboros, an ancient Egyptian symbol depicting a serpent or dragon eating its own tail, which is also an hermetic and alchemical device. She can also indicate integrity, as opposites unite to form a stronger whole.

1626049058850.jpeg

It is interesting that Hel is linked here with plague, since the land of Egypt was stricken by plague at the time Nefertiti and her daughter abandoned Egypt with Abraham/Moses. If the character of Hel is connected to the Greek Helle and therefore to Hagar/Kore/Brigid, could she and her party have brought plague with them and this was remembered in Norse folklore? It is also worth recalling that if Helle’s arrival in the British Isles was shortly before the Siege of Troy, Homer does mention in the Iliad that plague did sweep through the Greek camp.​

Continued in Part 2

Attachments

• where troy once stood-3.pdf
    233.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Part 2

The Perseid Bloodline is the Tree of Apples

Thisplacerocks states: “I looked at the family tree of Perseus and found that Alcmene is the daughter of two Perseids, Anaxo and Electryon, and she seems like the last female descendant of the Perseids. As usual, Zeus disguised himself as her husband Amphitryon and she gave birth to Heracles, who also has a twin brother Iphicles by the real Amphitryon. Her name means "strength of wrath" or "strength of moon" and she and her son Heracles/Hercules faced the wrath of Hera many times. This fits with the idea of trampled leaves of wrath. I guess the Perseid bloodline is the Tree of Apples. Heracles/Hercules ironically means "glory of Hera" despite Hera's wrath against Hercules. Hera is linked with wrath (in the opening of Virgil’s Aeneid, he calls her Iunonis iram meaning wrathful Juno), and Kore is the leaves of wrath - does that mean they are part of the same family of wrath, someone who brings divine justice to the world or bears the burdens of humankind's woes? Interestingly, Hera is known as the "Queen of Heaven", same as Innana who is similar to Persephone. Innana and Tammuz take turns, spending half a year in the Underworld. I'm still trying to figure out why Hera is wrathful against Alcmene when both of them are linked to Kore”.

I think Thisplacerocks makes several good points above. It could be that Hera should be linked with Nefertiti here, who seems to have turned her wrath on her daughter Meritaten/Hagar and her grandson Ishmael, at least according to the biblical narrative, to the point where Abraham is forced to abandon them in the desert. There must be far more to the biblical story though than the idea that Sarah grew angry at Ishmael for mocking her infant son Isaac. It may perhaps have more to do with her assumption that Ishmael would rob Isaac of his inheritance as the legitimate son of Abraham. However, if I am right, there could be a more profound bloodline issue involved here, since I believe Ishmael has Perseid blood in his veins, inherited through his mother and grandfather, Akhenaten, whereas Isaac, the son of Abraham and Nefertiti/Sarah, does not. Ishmael would therefore have a legitimate claim to the throne of Egypt on this basis, whereas Isaac has none. This point may even have relevance to what transpired in Egypt after the deaths of Akhenaten and his son Tutankhamun, which soon brought the Pharaonic 18th Dynasty to an abrupt end (see more below).

There is an extant text in the Hittite court records of the 14th Century BC which records an offer of peace from a Queen of Egypt called Dahamunzu asking the King of the Hittites, Suppiluliuma, to send a son to become her husband. The message astonished the Hittites who were in a state of war with Egypt at the time. The offer of piece from the Queen mentions that her husband has died and she has no son. She therefore asks the Hittite king, who has many sons, to send one to her so he can become her husband. She adds: “To me he will be husband but in Egypt he will be king”. It was an offer too tempting for Suppiluliuma to ignore, so he despatched his son Zannanza to Egypt only for him to be assassinated en route, presumably by Egyptian forces hostile to the Queen’s plans. Who was Queen Dahamunzu though, as no Egyptian queen on record ever bore such a name. Although there has been much debate about this matter down the years, at least one prominent Egyptologist, John R. Harris, thinks Queen Dahamunzu was in fact Nefertiti. If this is correct, it casts a very interesting light on events post Akhenaten’s death in the Nile. Could it explain why Nefertiti/Sarah was keen to promote her infant son Isaac’s status over Hagar’s son Ishmael, assuming Isaac had been born at the time the message was sent to the Hittite King Suppiluliuma?

Thisplacerocks also states: “Looking at Abraham, Paris and Jacob, only Jacob has a daughter Dinah by Leah. Dinah was raped by Prince Shechem, a hivitte and son of Hamor, somewhat similar to Helle who married Poseidon because of her accidental fall.” This is an interesting observation. However, if we follow the C’s version of biblical events, then the story of Jacob and his two wives, Rachel and Leah, must be viewed as fictional, since if Jacob was really Abraham, then the only wives we know he had were Sarah and Hagar, neither of whom seemed to have given him a daughter. On this basis, we can’t read too much into the rape of Dinah unless Dinah is Hagar and the prince who raped her was Abraham himself in the guise of Prince Shechem, which would be stretching things a bit far I think. I wasn’t aware Helle married Poseidon because of her accidental fall. Is this a different version of the story since I just assumed she drowned in the standard version of the Greek myth?​

Golden Apples

Thisplacerocks states: “Perhaps the apple represents knowledge and he is returning them to the rightful owner Athena the goddess of wisdom, correcting the disharmony caused by Eris the goddess of discord and Paris/Abraham”.

As I have mentioned before, the theme of golden apples appears in several Greek myths, including the tales of Atalanta and Hippomenes, the Labours of Hercules (Heracles) and the Judgment of Paris.​

1. Atalanta and Hippomenes

For example, three golden apples were featured in Greek mythology, in which a hunter named Atalanta raced against a suitor named Hippomenes who used the golden apples to distract her so that he could win the race. After Atalanta participated in the hunt and received the pelt, her father claimed her as his offspring and wanted her to get married. Although a very beautiful maiden, Atalanta did not particularly want to marry after an oracle told her that she will gain bad luck if she marries. In order to get her a husband, her father made a deal with Atalanta that she would marry anybody who could beat her in a foot race. Atalanta happily agreed, as she could run extremely fast. She outran many suitors. The one that finally became her husband accomplished this through brains, not speed. Hippomenes (also known as Melanion) knew that he could not win a fair race with Atalanta, so he prayed to Aphrodite for help. The goddess gave him three golden apples and told him to drop them one at a time to distract Atalanta. Sure enough, she quit running long enough to retrieve each golden apple. It took all three apples and all of his speed, but Hippomenes finally succeeded, winning the race and Atalanta's hand. Unfortunatley, Hippomenes forgot to thank the Goddess and she turned them into lions.​

2. Hercules and the Garden of the Hesperides

The Garden of the Hesperides was Hera's orchard in the west, where either a single tree or a grove of immortality-giving golden apples grew. Hera placed in the garden a never-sleeping, hundred-headed, dragon, named Ladon, as an additional safeguard. The eleventh labour of Hercules was to steal the apples from the garden (see The Hesperides and Golden Apples below for more on this tale).​

3. The Judgment of Paris

Zeus held a banquet in celebration of the marriage of Peleus and Thetis. Left off the guest list was Eris (goddess of discord), and upon turning up uninvited she threw or rolled a golden apple into the ceremony, with the inscription which said: καλλίστῃ or, "for the fairest one". Three goddesses claimed the apple: Hera, Athena and Aphrodite. Zeus decided that Paris of Troy would judge their cases. Each of the goddesses offered Paris a gift. Hera would give him power, Athena would make him wise, and Aphrodite offered him the love of the world's most beautiful woman, Helen. Paris chose Aphrodite, and Helen's leaving of her previous husband precipitated the Trojan War.

Here we see the Trojan War being sparked by a golden apple, which leads Paris (Abraham) to elope with Helen (Sarah/Nefertiti). I agree that the golden apple is linked with knowledge but I think that as an esoteric device or archetype it goes much further than this.​

Golden Apples in Norse mythology

The theme of golden apples also can be found in Norse mythology too. This is not really surprising if the stories of the Norse gods were in reality the Nordic version of the Odyssey.

In Norse mythology, golden apples grant immortal life to the gods. They are cultivated by the Goddess Iðunn.

One day, the gods Loki, Odin and Thor went on a camping trip. An eagle (a giant in disguise) takes Loki and makes him promise to hand over Idun so that he might wed her and also have eternal youth. Loki agrees and takes Idun to him. The gods don't miss the apples at first but then start to demand where Idun and her apples went. Loki confesses and agrees to get her back under pain of death. He succeeds after a risky flight, and the gods rejoice that they have the apples back.

In another Icelandic story, Odin hears the Prayers of King Rerir and his wife for a daughter. The goddess Freya gives an apple to a casket bearing maiden. The maid 'took the apple, and did put on the gear of a crow, and went flying till she came where the king sat on a mound, and there she let the apple fall into the lap of the king'. 'The Volksung Saga'... [translation. from Icelandic by Eirikur Magnusson and William Morris.]

The symbolism here of a casket bearing maiden and a king sitting on a mound tie in with Irish and Welsh mythic tales as we have seen in previous posts and make me think of the mound of Tara and Brigid of the Tuatha de Danann and the Holy Grail. Again the reference to putting on the gear of a crow to go flying makes me think of Daedalus and Icarus and suggests a possible reference to the use of advanced flying technology.

Golden apples are also an important element in Richard Wagner's opera Das Rheingold [think here of the C’s comments about finding gold in the Rhineland], which is a prelude to the trilogy of Der Ring des Nibelungen (the Ring Cycle). As I said in a previous article, Wagner had a great interest in the Holy Grail and visited Rennes-le-Château.

In Das Rheingold, after building the Walhall for the gods, the giants Fafner and Fasolt asked Wotan to give them Freia, the goddess who cultivates golden apples, as Wotan promised them. When the giants took Freia away, the gods suddenly became old and weak.
It convinced Wotan to go to Nibelheim with Loge in order to steal the ring from Alberich, thus getting a substitute for Freia that would please the giants. Golden apples are therefore associated with a leitmotif. It is first sung by Fafner, when he explains to his brother Fasolt why they must take Freia away from the gods.

Quoting Robert Graves again in ‘The White Goddess’, he writes: ‘The connection of the apple tree with immortality is both ancient and widespread.’ Principia Discordia adds that ‘There is historic disagreement concerning whether this apple was of metallic gold or acapulco.’

Lewis Spence in The Minor Traditions of British Mythology, tells us that the common apple tree reached Greece from the North. It was adopted by the Greek sun-god as especially sacred to him, and from the Celtic word 'Abal' an apple, the god derived his name Apollo. The names Avalon, Avallach and Avalloch are all Celtic variations of the same word meaning isle of apples. [ref. Rhys: Arthurian Legend].​

The Hesperides and Golden Apples

In Greek mythology, the Hesperides were nymphs who guarded the legendary Golden Apple tree. There are several different accounts of their ancestry in myth. The ancient poet Hesiod claims that these nymphs were the daughters of Nyx, the goddess of Night: "After them dark Night, having lain with no one, gave birth...to the Hesperides, who live beyond Okeanos and keep the golden apples and the fruit-bearing trees. (Hesiod, Theogony, 213-216).

However, other ancient sources state that the Hesperides were the offspring of quite different parents. Atlas and Hesperis, Atlas and Pleione, or even Ceto and Phorcys were all offered as possible parents to the Hesperides.

Despite the differing opinions about the ancestry of these nymphs, ancient authors agree that the Hesperides were important in Greek myth as the guardians of the tree from which the Golden Apples grew. And these were not just any apples, either - they were the fruit that the goddess Hera received as wedding a gift from Gaia (the Earth).​

The Hesperides lived together in a garden, along with the dragon Ladon. There are names associated with the individual nymphs, and they are often called Aigle, Arethusa, Erytheia, Hespera, and Hesperethusa. Together, the nymphs sang enchanting and beautiful songs.
Sibyl also told Aeneas that the only means of entering and returning safely from the underworld was to carry the fruit of the golden bough. In accordance with the cult of the goddess Diana at Nemi most authorities agree it is likely that the golden bough was an apple - branch.

Even the adventures of Jason and the Argonauts (see above) and their search for the Golden Fleece would appear to be yet another legend concerning a heroic quest for a golden apple. The Greek word for sheep - 'melon'- can also mean apple. 'The Golden Fleece' could therefore also mean 'The Golden Apple.' Scholars have noted that the adventures of Jason in Colchis are seen to be almost identical with those of Hercules in the Hesperides and also with that of Siegfried. All three heroes fight a serpent dragon. The prize is a golden treasure.​

The Garden of the Hesperides

The name means originating from Hesperos (evening). Hesperos, or Vesper in Latin, is the origin of the name Hesperus, the evening star (i.e. the planet Venus) as well as having a shared root with the English word "west".

The Garden of the Hesperides is the goddess Hera’s orchard in the west, where either a single apple tree or a grove grows, which produces golden apples. According to the legend, when the marriage of Zeus and Hera took place, the different deities came with nuptial presents for the latter, and among them the goddess of Gaia, with branches having golden apples growing on them as a wedding gift. Hera, greatly admiring these, begged of Gaia to plant them in her gardens, which extended as far as Mount Atlas.

In later years it was thought that the "golden apples" might have actually been oranges, a fruit unknown to Europe and the Mediterranean before the Middle Ages. Under this assumption, the Greek botanical name chosen for all citrus species was Hesperidoeidē (Ἑσπεριδοειδῆ, "hesperidoids") and even today the Greek word for the orange fruit is πορτοκάλι (Portokáli)--after the country of Portugal.​

The Eleventh Labour of Heracles (Hercules)

After Heracles completed his first ten Labours, Eurystheus gave him two more claiming that neither the Hydra counted (because Iolaus helped Heracles) nor the Augean stables (either because he received payment for the job or because the rivers did the work). The first of these two additional Labours was to steal the apples from the garden of the Hesperides. Heracles first caught the Old Man of the Sea, the shape-shifting sea god, to learn where the Garden of the Hesperides was located. In some versions of the tale, Heracles went to the Caucasus, where Prometheus was confined*. The Titan directed him concerning his course through the land of the peoples in the farthest north and the perils to be encountered on his homeward march after slaying Geryon in the farthest west.

* Zeus had been enraged because the giving of fire began an era of enlightenment for man and he therefore had Prometheus carried to Mount Caucasus, where an eagle (often mistaken as a vulture) by the name of Ethon (offspring of the monsters Typhon and Echidna) would pick at his liver; it would grow back each day and the eagle would eat it again.

The Titan told him - “Follow this straight road; and, first of all, thou shalt come to the Boreades, where do thou beware the roaring hurricane, lest unawares it twist thee up and snatch thee away in wintry whirlwind”. [MJF: it is curious that the location of the garden is connected to the Boreades and land of the peoples in the farthest north, which provides us, I think, with a link to the Hyperboreans – Sons of the North Wind.]​

As payment, Heracles freed Prometheus from his daily torture. This tale is more usually found in the position of the Erymanthian Boar, since it is associated with Chiron choosing to forgo immortality and taking Prometheus' place.

Another story recounts how Heracles, either at the start or at the end of his task, meets Antaeus, who was immortal as long as he touched his mother, Gaia, the earth. Heracles killed Antaeus by holding him aloft and crushing him in a bearhug. Herodotus claims that Heracles stopped in Egypt, where King Busiris decided to make him the yearly sacrifice, but Heracles burst out of his chains.

Finally making his way to the Garden of the Hesperides, Heracles tricked Atlas into retrieving some of the golden apples for him, by offering to hold up the heavens for a little while (Atlas was able to take them as, in this version, he was the father or otherwise related to the Hesperides). This would have made this task – like the Hydra and Augean stables – void because he had received help. Upon his return, Atlas decided that he did not want to take the heavens back, and instead offered to deliver the apples himself, but Heracles tricked him again by agreeing to take his place on condition that Atlas relieve him temporarily so that Heracles could make his cloak more comfortable. Atlas agreed, but Heracles reneged and walked away, carrying the apples. According to an alternative version, Heracles slew Ladon instead and stole the apples.

There is another variation to the story where Heracles was the only person to steal the apples, other than Perseus, although Athena later returned the apples to their rightful place in the garden. They are considered by some to be the same "apples of joy" that tempted Atalanta, as opposed to the "apple of discord" used by the goddess Eris to start a beauty contest on Olympus, which caused ‘Siege of Troy’ – see above).​

The Argonauts' Encounter

After the hero Heracles killed Ladon and stole the golden apples, the Argonauts during their journey, came to the Hesperian plain the next day. The band of heroes asked for the mercy of the Hesperides to guide them to a source of water in order to replenish their thirst. The goddesses pitying the young men, directed them to a spring created by Heracles who likewise longing for a draught while wandering the land, smote a rock near Lake Triton after which the water gushed out. The following passage recounts this meeting of the Argonauts and the nymphs:

Then, like raging hounds, they rushed to search for a spring; for besides their suffering and anguish, a parching thirst lay upon them (MJF: for knowledge?], and not in vain did they wander; but they came to the sacred plain where Ladon, the serpent of the land, till yesterday kept watch over the golden apples in the garden of Atlas; and all around the nymphs, the Hesperides, were busied, chanting their lovely song. But at that time, stricken by Heracles, he lay fallen by the trunk of the apple-tree; only the tip of his tail was still writhing; but from his head down his dark spine he lay lifeless; and where the arrows had left in his blood the bitter gall of the Lernaean hydra, flies withered and died over the festering wounds [MJF: consider the after affects of a cometary bombardment and the plagues of Egypt]. And close at hand the Hesperides, their white arms flung over their golden heads, lamented shrilly; and the heroes drew near suddenly; but the maidens, at their quick approach, at once became dust and earth where they stood. Orpheus marked the divine portent, and for his comrades addressed them in prayer: "O divine ones, fair and kind, be gracious, O queens, whether ye be numbered among the heavenly goddesses, or those beneath the earth, or be called the Solitary nymphs; come, O nymphs, sacred race of Oceanus, appear manifest to our longing eyes and show us some spring of water from the rock or some sacred flow gushing from the earth, goddesses, wherewith we may quench the thirst that burns us unceasingly. And if ever again we return in our voyaging to the Achaean land, then to you among the first of goddesses with willing hearts will we bring countless gifts, libations and banquets.

So he spake, beseeching them with plaintive voice; and they from their station near pitied their pain; and lo! First of all they caused grass to spring from the earth; and above the grass rose up tall shoots, and then flourishing saplings grew standing upright far above the earth. Hespere became a poplar and Eretheis an elm, and Aegle a willow's sacred trunk. And forth from these trees their forms looked out, as clear as they were before, a marvel exceeding great, and Aegle spake with gentle words answering their longing looks: "Surely there has come hither a mighty succour to your toils, that most accursed man, who robbed our guardian serpent of life and plucked the golden apples of the goddesses and is gone; and has left bitter grief for us. For yesterday came a man most fell in wanton violence, most grim in form; and his eyes flashed beneath his scowling brow; a ruthless wretch; and he was clad in the skin of a monstrous lion of raw hide, untanned; and he bare a sturdy bow of olive, and a bow, wherewith he shot and killed this monster here. So he too came, as one traversing the land on foot, parched with thirst; and he rushed wildly through this spot, searching for water, but nowhere was he like to see it. Now here stood a rock near the Tritonian lake; and of his own device, or by the prompting of some god, he smote it below with his foot; and the water gushed out in full flow
[MJF: compare this incident with Moses striking the rock at Mount Horeb with his staff causing water to gush forth]. And he, leaning both his hands and chest upon the ground, drank a huge draught from the rifted rock, until, stooping like a beast of the field, he had satisfied his mighty maw.

Thus she spake; and they gladly with joyful steps ran to the spot where Aegle had pointed out to them the spring, until they reached it. And as when earth-burrowing ants gather in swarms round a narrow cleft, or when flies lighting upon a tiny drop of sweet honey cluster round with insatiate eagerness; so at that time, huddled together, the Minyae thronged about the spring from the rock. And thus with wet lips one cried to another in his delight: "Strange! In very truth Heracles, though far away, has saved his comrades, fordone with thirst. Would that we might find him on his way as we pass through the mainland!

Variation of the myth

According to Diodorus' account, the Hesperides did not have the golden apples. Instead they possessed flocks of sheep which excelled in beauty and were therefore called for their beauty, as the poets might do, "golden apples", just as Aphroditê is called "golden" because of her loveliness. Others also say that it was because the sheep had a peculiar colour like gold that they got this designation. This version further states that Dracon ("dragon") was the name of the shepherd of the sheep, a man who excelled in strength of body and courage, who guarded the sheep and slew any who might dare to carry them off.

It is curious that from an astrological viewpoint that the constellation Bootes is the Shepherd and Arcturus, son of Zeus, is its brightest star. It is next door to the constellation Hercules/Heracles, Draco to the North East and Ursa Major the Great Bear to the North West with Virgo to the South. This makes me think again of the possible symbolism contained in Nicolas Poussin’s painting of the Shepherds of Arcadia.

The Hesperides in the Renaissance

With the revival of classical allusions in the Renaissance, the Hesperides returned to their prominent position and the garden itself took on the name of its nymphs: Robert Greene wrote of "The fearful Dragon... that watched the garden called Hesperides". Shakespeare inserted the comically insistent rhyme "is not Love a Hercules, Still climbing trees in the Hesperides" in Love's Labours Lost (iv.iii) and John Milton mentioned the "ladies of the Hesperides" in Paradise Regained (ii.357). Hesperides (published 1647) was the title of a collection of pastoral and religious verse by the Royalist poet Robert Herrick.
Perseus and the Golden Fleece

I have previously posted an article by P. D. Newman on the 'Name and Nature of Baphomet'. I am now going to quote from it again in the context of the Medusa, the Golden Fleece and golden apples so you can consider the links he makes between these three themes.

“According to myth, Perseus was the first of the Greek heroes and was the legendary founder of the city of Mycenae. In order to win his bride, Andromeda, who was being forcefully wed to the king of the island of Seriphos, Perseus was charged with the impossible task of recovering the head of the Gorgon Medusa who, like Baphomet, was described as being part human and part beast, in this case half serpent. Perseus' quest for the Gorgon head has been rightly associated by scholars with Herakles' search for the golden apples of the Hesperides and more importantly, Jason's quest for the Golden Fleece. The reader is kindly asked to note that the Greek word for fleece, mela, is also translatable as apple. The golden apples of Herakles and the golden fleece of Jason therefore, in all probability, refer to the same object. In each of these cases, the prize was finally discovered in a serpent-guarded tree amidst a sacred garden or grove. Significantly, this too can be said of the hero Perseus.

The version of the Perseus ordeal with which most are familiar describes his confrontation with Medusa as having taken place in the Gorgon's cave located far beyond the lair of the Granae sisterhood. However, other accounts place the Gorgon Medusa in the very Garden of the Hesperides, the same locale where Herakles discovered the golden apples. An example of this stream of transmission was preserved and can be seen depicted on a Greek vase housed at the Staatliche Museum in Berlin, Germany, which has been dated back to the 3rd quarter of the 4th century B.C. This amazing artefact features the hero Perseus standing directly beneath the golden apple tree in the Garden of the Hesperides. Before him is seated a decapitated Gorgon Medusa, while the victorious Perseus bears her severed head. In the painting, however, the eyes of Perseus are not directed toward the Gorgon but instead are aimed solely at the golden fruit dangling from the tree, thereby subtly identifying the Gorgon head with the golden apples. It may therefore be safely assumed that the head of Medusa, the golden apples (mela), and the golden fleece (mela) are all three synonymous.

The similarities do not stop there. According to both versions of the story, Perseus was aided in his task by Athena, the goddess of wisdom, who told him how to defeat Medusa. Following Perseus' victory, the Gorgon head was thus entrusted to Athena as a gift. From thenceforth she employed the skyphos or "skull-cup" as a decorative broach used to fasten her goatskin aegis, which is considered by many to be the wise goddess' defining characteristic. In modern parlance, the word aegis has come to suggest the covering of protection offered to a worshipper by a given deity. The word itself, however, simply means goatskin and is frequently depicted as being draped over the shoulders of the goddess Athena. The association between the Gorgon skull-cup and the hide of a goat points of course directly back to Baphomet which, if the reader will recall, was depicted by Levi as being related to the goat. Furthermore, it takes no great leap of speculation to see that the golden fleece for which Jason was searching, which is consubstantial with the Gorgon head, is refering to this same goatskin covering. It is therefore demonstrable that the Holy Grail and the golden fleece are indeed implicative of the same mystery. Additionally, and perhaps more than simply a meaningful coincidence, the mother of Athena was none other than the goddess Metis. It very nearly goes without saying that this would appear to be the source of the latter half of the name of Baphomet, i.e., Baphe Metis
.​

Conclusion

I have sought to demonstrate that Hagar must be the female that the C’s referred to as Kore in the transcripts but if anyone believes she is someone else, please feel free to set out your proof, as I would be happy to look at it.

I have also set out a lot of material on the motif and device of golden apples in ancient European myths. Please note that some of this material was originally sourced and posted by other Forum members, so I am happy to give them attribution. What I hope I have demonstrated though is that the theme of golden apples in mythology may equally be applied to the Golden Fleece and the Grail itself, since they are in reality one and the same golden treasure sought by the mythic heroes. I also believe that the golden apples are indeed intimately linked to the Perseid bloodline, which as Thisplacerocks noted is therefore the Tree of Apples – the C’s “core” meaning relating both to apples and DNA. In future posts, I hope to follow this bloodline further back in time. We also need to determine who the ‘Dragon Slayers’ were and where they came from. If the Argonauts came from Argos, then this would suggest that we are looking at Northern France on the basis of Iman Wilken’s findings in 'Where Troy Once Stood'.

However, in my next post, I hope to try and pin down who Moses may have been in Egyptian history and where he may have obtained the Ark of the Covenant and Holy Grail from.​

The 'Strange' Case of Richard Hesketh

I had intended to post an article on Abraham next but, on re-reading the Cassiopaean transcripts recently, I came across a fascinating link that may connect John Dee, Edward Kelley, William Cecil, St Albans, Lord Strange and the Stanley family, Elizabeth de Vere (the Earl of Oxford’s daughter), the Isle of Man, William Shakespeare, British Intelligence, Stefan Marinov and the death of a young Elizabethan man called Richard Hesketh.

It all started when I looked again at the session dated 28 June 1997:

Q: Okay. Now, I have an idea that the allegory of the Grail is that it is related to the "head." The head is composed of a core group of seven, which then creates the body via exponential increase in knowledge and energy. Is this correct as far as it goes?

A: Semi.

Q: Did Prince Henry Sinclair come to the New World? {As claimed by William Mann.}

A: Maybe those who suggest as much are confusing matters of the soul with matters of the flesh.

Q: So, it, too, is an allegory. Are there living representatives of the Merovingian dynasty?

A: Why not?

Q: Okay, you also suggested that I research Alton Towers. I did. All I could find was that Alton Towers is, for God's sake, an amusement park! It is the DisneyWorld of England! What am I gonna find at Alton Towers?

A: Look into this.

Q: Well, alright. Now, what does my father's irrational behaviour have to do with me?

A: ?!?

Q: You said 'much, much deeper.' And 'why'. Why he had this problem? We are looking for 'why.'

A: Partly.

Q: Give me a clues! I have no idea. Is it something in the genetic line or something in him and his life? Does it have something to do with the genetic line?

A: possibly... or bloodline?

Q: Is bloodline something that is distinct or different from genetics or DNA?

A: Symbiotic relationship. Was there a military connection?

Q: Oh, you mean the fact that my father was a chemist and was in the Navy? Does this have anything to do with my 12 day disappearance when I was three?

A: Maybe?

Q: Was something done to him when he was in the Navy?

A: Hmmmmmmmmmm? Now connect "Jack" with "Cecil."

Q: Well, Cecil was the fellow who kidnapped me. And, when he was arrested, the Navy came and took him away saying he was "incompetent to stand trial" because he had "escaped from a Navy hospital." And that essentially ended any hope of finding out where I was taken or why. I just don't see. How does this relate to St. Augustine, the Canaries, to Oak Island - all of this? What are we doing here?

A: St. Albans.

Q: And there is more! My God! We aren't happy with Mary Magdalene and St. Augustine, and St. Anthony! Now we also have St. Albans! Of course I know that it is the place where there was a battle and one of the Percy's was killed there. It was also called Verulamian in the Celtic days, and Francis Bacon was Lord Verulam and some suspect that he was the son of Elizabeth I. But, there are only so many hours in the day, guys! I need some help here! I was hoping that I would be getting some help with the research...

You will note that this session started with a question from Laura which sought to link the Holy Grail allegorically to the head, which is most appropriate given my quest to show how the Grail may be Baphomet, the pure crystal skull which the Knights Templar venerated. The core group of seven makes me think of the seven chakras, the pineal gland and the Thalamus, which Phillip Gardiner and Gary Osborn link with the process of enlightenment attained through the Kundalini experience, allowing you to become a ‘Shining One’. It is interesting that the C’s say Laura is semi-correct in her analysis, which may perhaps lend support to the view I am taking.

The session then moves on to discuss Henry Sinclair (the Sinclair family being linked to the Knights Templar and Rosslyn Chapel) and his alleged trip to the New World, which some have also linked to the ‘Mystery of Oak Island’. The C’s gave a curious response by saying that the people who were proposing this idea were confusing matters of the soul with matters of the flesh. Laura took this to mean that it was an allegorical link again. However, perhaps the explanation may go deeper than this. People tend to think that remote viewing is a modern phenomenon but who is to say certain people (Nostradamus for example) were not practising it back in the Middle Ages. Could the Knights Templar and Henry Sinclair have been practising it too? If so, is this how Henry Sinclair saw the New World?

The discussion then moved on the Alton Towers where Laura made the observation that it was an English amusement park but the C’s still advised her to look into it. We obviously have done so and have found a link to the Talbot family, the Earls of Shrewsbury. I am still curious why Edward Kelley, John Dee’s trance medium or skryer, first presented himself to Dee as Edward Talbott – suggesting a possible link between him and the Earls of Shrewsbury who had their family seat at Alton Castle. Could Kelley have practised skrying for the Earl at some stage? We know that Alton Towers was erected by Charles Talbot, the 15th Earl of Shrewsbury, after he decided that Alton Castle was beyond repair. He opted instead to build the Gothic-style stately home that is now Alton Towers, with building commencing in 1801. John Talbot, the 16th Earl of Shrewsbury took a different view to his predecessor and decided to reconstruct Alton Castle as a Gothic-revival castle. Wikipedia states that it is unclear why the 16th Earl had the castle rebuilt. A possible explanation may lie in the fact that John Talbot had the new building designed to look like a medieval castle built by English crusaders of the Knights of the Teutonic Order in Germany, a sister military order to the Knights Templar. The Earl commissioned the famous English architect Augustus Pugin, who specialised in the Gothic-Revival style, to develop the surrounding area on castle hill. A "replica of a medieval hospital, a guildhall and presbytery" were constructed dedicated to St. John the Baptist. The buildings served as a church and hospital (almshouses) and were designed to provide and care for the poor of the parish. The church was also used as a school for local poor children. Interestingly, towards the end of the castle's reconstruction, the Earl suggested the castle could be used as a home for priests, but Pugin was "vehemently against the idea".

I think it is telling that the church was dedicated to St John the Baptist, since this is a saint we known the Knights Templar had a special devotion to and some people even link the saint with the strange name ‘Baphomet’. This makes me think that John Talbot, a Roman Catholic, may have had more than a passing interest in the Knights Templar. Some members of the Talbot family were certainly linked with the Catholic recusant movement of Elizabethan times, as were the Stanley family, the Earls of Derby, who will feature later in this post. I also think it is significant that one of the buildings at Alton Towers was designed as an octagonal structure and we have also learned that certain rooms were walled up without explanation, suggesting they may have been used for secret purposes – for alchemical experiments perhaps? Again there may be a link here with the Templars, since the castle at Gisors in France (used by the English Kings as a base for their negotiations with the French and where that strange event remembered as the ‘Cutting of the Elm’ took place) was gifted to the Templars in 1158. This castle, which may have become the headquarters of the Order of Sion after the fall of Jerusalem in 1187, happens to have an octagonal keep. Perhaps we need to look more carefully into the background of John Talbot, the 16th Earl of Shrewsbury.​

Laura’s Father

The discussion then moved on to Laura’s father Jack who had been a chemist in the US Navy. It is interesting that the C’s point to the significance of her father’s bloodline, which they seem to distinguish from genetics or DNA by referring to it as a ‘symbiotic relationship’. They also referred to his military connection. Laura has speculated that she may be descended from a former English Knight Templar (hence the name ‘Knight’) who may have abandoned the religious life after the dissolution of the Templars and married. Those who know Laura’s family history better than me might like to add further details of Laura’s genealogical research in this regard, which may shed more light on this possible link with the Templars, as I think it may be important. Please remember that the Templars were primarily a religious military order but it is known they also had a great interest in alchemy and metallurgy. It could even be argued that the Templars were amongst the first modern industrialists. It is important to bear in mind though that in one sense the alchemists of the Middle Ages were the forebears of today’s chemists, as their experiments would pave the way for modern chemistry.

When Laura then asked whether something was done to her when her father was in the Navy, the C’s replied: “Hmmmmmm? Now connect “Jack” with “Cecil”. Laura responded by pointing out that it was a US Naval officer called Cecil (who I believe had been dating Laura’s mother at the time) who had kidnapped her at the tender age of three. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the C’s had said in an earlier session that the kidnapping had been organised by British military intelligence or MI6. However, what really intrigues me is that when Laura asked “How does this relate to St. Augustine, the Canaries, to Oak Island – all of this?” the C’s gave a most cryptic reply when they said “St Albans”. Laura then linked St Albans with Verulamian (the town’s old Roman name) and Sir Francis Bacon who became Lord Verulam and later the First Viscount St Alban.

This seems quite a reasonable connection to make, particularly as the C’s appeared to link Francis Bacon with the goings on at Oak Island in an earlier session. Laura struggled though to link St Albans with her father and her kidnapper Cecil. I would suggest that neither man ever visited St Albans in Hertfordshire, England during their lives but I could be wrong about this. You will note though that the C’s put the names “Jack” and “Cecil” in quotes, which normally signifies something important they wish to stress or emphasise by doing so. So what could this be?​

John Dee and William Cecil

In a strange way I think this excerpt may link with the mysterious suicide of Stefan Marinov (a scientist known to Ark who had developed theories on anti-gravity and UFT), who the C’s said was suicided by British Military intelligence, and the death of Richard Hesketh, who was set up by the nascent English intelligence service of the 1590’s, which would eventually evolve into today’s MI6. See Session 15 November 1997

The C’s can give very cryptic clues at times. It was whilst reading Benjamin Woolley’s book ‘The Queen’s Conjuror – the Life and Magic of John Dee’ that I came across the sad tale of Richard Hesketh, a leading Roman Catholic recusant of the Elizabethan period. Before considering his story in detail, I am going to suggest that the C’s wanted to make a connection here with the events of the 1590’s since it draws to our attention the actions of John Dee and what was going on in Prague at that time, where under Emperor Rudolf II the city had become the alchemical and Hermetic capital of Europe. This in turn links us, I believe, with the alchemist enclave in the Pyrenees and ultimately with Oak Island. It also creates a connection between the activities of the English secret service of that age and MI6 today, who according to the C’s were behind Marinov’s death and Laura’s kidnapping.

Although on the surface the C’s seemed to be speaking of Laura’s father Jack and her kidnapper Cecil, I think they may have intended to refer to John Dee and William Cecil who both may have played a part in Richard Hesketh’s demise. You should bear in mind that the name “Jack” (which derives from “Jacques”, the French for “James”) is also used by people who go by the name “John”. A good example of this is President John F Kennedy who was usually called Jack Kennedy by his family and friends. Hence, John Dee could be viewed as Jack Dee.

William Cecil, 1st Baron Burghley (Queen Elizabeth I’s chief advisor) was married to the sister of Francis Bacon’s mother, which made Burghley Bacon’s uncle by marriage and Robert Cecil, Burghley’s son, his cousin. William Cecil was the most powerful man in England in the reign of Queen Elizabeth. Although he did not run the English secret service, since that was administered by Sir Francis Walsingham, as Secretary of State, he would have paid close attention to all plots being hatched against the Queen and would have conferred with Walsingham on a regular basis. He also groomed his son, Robert Cecil, to take over from Walsingham. The main target of the English secret service at that time was English Roman Catholics or papists who were hostile to the presence of a protestant monarch on the throne. This included English members of the Jesuit Order based in France and Rome. One family who Burghley had suspicions over was the powerful Stanley family who were suspected of harbouring Catholic recusant sympathies. As a result, John Dee was drawn into Burghley and his son’s political machinations, which sought to expose the leading member of the Stanley family, Ferdinando Stanley, the 5th Earl of Derby, as a threat to Queen Elizabeth and the protestant succession. The pawn they used in this cloak and dagger game was Richard Hesketh.​

John Dee and Richard Hesketh

Richard Hesketh was a cloth merchant who was mentioned as being a friend and agent of John Dee in his diaries in 1581. Hesketh had frequently carried letters from Dee to his contacts in Antwerp whilst doing business there. He searched for books for Dee as well. Hesketh fled to Prague in exile after he was involved in a riot in Preston in which two men were killed. There he joined Edward Kelley’s (Dee’s skryer) alchemy circle. Hesketh was also known to be an amateur alchemist. In 1592 he started working in intelligence for Sir William Stanley in Flanders, who was fighting for Spain against Protestant forces in the Netherlands. Hesketh supported the claim of Henry the 4th Earl of Derby, who was also known as Baron Strange, to the throne. It is important to note that the Earl of Derby had a claim to the throne of England as a result of the will of Henry VIII, as heir to Henry’s younger sister Mary Tudor. When Ferdinando Stanley succeeded his father as the 5th Earl, he along with his brother William Stanley and Katheryn Tudor of Berain, the illegitimate great-granddaughter of Henry VII, were the main claimants to the English throne besides James Stuart, the son of Mary Queen of Scots, who descended from Henry VIII’s older sister, Margaret Tudor. Please note that the William Stanley mentioned earlier (who was Hesketh’s handler) was a member of a different line of the Stanley family, albeit the more senior branch. With Katheryn Tudor’s death in 1591, Ferdinando’s potential claim to the English throne was strengthened.

Katheryn Tudor’s own immediate family had been heavily involved in plots themselves. Her second husband, Sir Richard Clough, died in Hamburg at the age of 40. Many think he was poisoned because of his work as a spy for Elizabeth I. Interestingly, Clough helped to establish the London Stock Exchange with his business partner Sir Thomas Gresham, whose Gresham House would go on to become a home for the Invisible College in the 1650’s, which was the forerunner of The Royal Society. Katheryn’s son, Sir Thomas Salusbury, was executed for his part in the Babington Plot to put Mary Queen of Scots on the English throne in place of Elizabeth. Also involved in this plot were Cardinal Allen and William Stanley, Hesketh’s handler.​

The ‘Hesketh Plot’

After Ferdinando Stanley succeeded to his father’s titles and estates, reports of Catholic plots on Ferdinando’s behalf began reaching Lord Burghley. English Catholic rebels who had fled overseas were alleged to have sent Richard Hesketh to see Ferdinando in order to urge him to pursue his claim to the throne through his descent from Mary Tudor, Queen Dowager of France. By 1593 Elizabeth I was growing older and even if she were to marry, it was now considered too late for her to produce a Protestant heir to the throne. Hence, the question of the royal succession took on ever greater importance to the Protestant establishment that ruled England. One should note that the Hesketh family had once been retainers of the Stanley family and were also family friends. No doubt this was the reason Hesketh was chosen to approach Fernando in September 1593. Hesketh travelled from Prague via Hamburg to England for his meeting. In fact Ferdinando had two private meetings with Hesketh and Ferdinanado then took him to London for further discussions with his mother, Lady Margaret Stanley, who had earlier been excluded from Queen Elizabeth’s court for allegedly plotting against Elizabeth. However, Ferdinando made a dramatic rejection of Hesketh’s proposition with open displays of scorn and indignation before turning Hesketh over to Burghley. Hesketh was interrogated and then tried and executed in St Albans in November 1593. Could this be the reason why the C’s mentioned ‘St Albans’ in their session with Laura?

Unsurprisingly the fact that Ferdinando had betrayed Hesketh to the Crown did not go unremarked. A text published in Antwerp entitled ‘A Conference on the Next Succession to the Crowne of England’, by the Jesuit writer Robert Parsons, under the pseudonym Robert Doleman, backed away from supporting Ferdinando as the heir apparent. Parsons had hoped that the accession of the Stanleys to the English throne might aid the Roman Catholic cause but that "the Earl of Derby's religion is held to be doubtful, as some do think him to be of all three religions [i.e., Roman Catholic, Church of England and Puritan] and others of none." Parsons added that "no side will esteem or trust him". Because of this Parsons suggested that some English Catholics thought that William Stanley, Ferdinando’s brother, might make a better successor to Queen Elizabeth. Some even consider the Hesketh Plot to have been a Jesuit invention, the Jesuits being in some ways a 16th century version of the military religious order that had been the Knights Templar who took direct orders from the Pope alone. Could this be why the C’s mentioned ‘military connections’ perhaps?

If being rejected by conspirators wasn’t bad enough Ferdinando now found himself being marginalised at court. He had hoped for more recognition given his loyalty. Instead the important role of Lord Chamberlain of Chester was given to Thomas Egerton rather than to him. It led him to comment rather bitterly at the time that he had lost out both at court and in the country. Ferdinando’s wife, Alice Spencer, subsequently wrote to Burghley asking for help. The scandal of the plot was making life difficult for a man who had demonstrated his loyalty. However, there was also some doubt expressed about Ferdinando in that he had first received intimations of treachery at the end of September 1593 but did not inform the Crown of the plot until October.

It has also been suggested that Robert Cecil and his father, Burghley, lay at the heart of the conspiracy in that their agents can be found lurking at the edges of the plot. If this was the case it was a sham-plot perhaps designed to entrap Ferdinando or perhaps to entrap bigger political fish. There are those who believe that the first letter that Hesketh gave to Fernando in September 1593 did not come from Prague at all but from a certain Mr Hickman (see more below on this). The idea of manufacturing plots was nothing new – the Babbington Plot had required a bit of light forgery before Mary Queen of Scots incriminated herself and the so-called Lopez Plot which saw Elizabeth’s Portuguese doctor rather unpleasantly executed was manufactured by the Earl of Essex so he could demonstrate his effectiveness in the murky world of espionage.​

John Dee and the Hesketh Plot

So how does John Dee fit into this plot? John Dee had spent several years travelling around Continental Europe with Edward Kelley and their respective wives and families. Much of their time was spent in Bohemia as the guests of the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II. Kelley had originally gone in his capacity as Dee’s skryer or trance medium. However, in the last couple of years of Dee’s sojourn in Bohemia, Kelley’s reputation as an alchemist had eclipsed that of Dee’s as a magus. This was down to a fine red magic powder, which Kelley had found after discovering a book and a scroll buried on Northwick Hill after the spirits had sent him on a treasure hunt (this powder may have been found at the ruins of Glastonbury Abbey, which had connections with St Dunstan who had been the Abbot of the Abbey in the reign of King Athelstan and was a suspected alchemist). Dee having been the sorcerer, now became the sorcerer’s apprentice. Dee really believed though that Kelley possessed the famed philosopher’s stone of alchemy. The powder seemed to work extremely well and Kelley quickly gained a reputation as a formidable alchemist, which brought him swift ennoblement and wealth – something which had always eluded Dee. News of Kelley’s success as an alchemist soon began to filter back to Burghley in England and Burghley put great pressure on Dee to try and get Kelley to return home. It should also be noted that there is strong reason to believe that both Dee and Kelley had been used as intelligence operatives of Queen Elizabeth during their time in Europe due to the connections they had made at the various courts they had visited, especially as their sojourn in Europe had coincided with the build up to the Spanish Armada and King Phillip II’s abortive invasion of England.

Dee had always been wary of Lord Burghley who had done little to advance Dee’s career and prospects. However, in August 1592, Burghley suddenly invited Dee to dine with him over two nights and subsequently sent him a haunch of venison as a gift. We do not know what the two men discussed but it may have been about getting Dee to use his influence to persuade Kelley to return home to England or he may have simply been pumped for information on Prague. It is important to note that another person who sat at that dinner table was Burghley’s son, Robert Cecil, who by that time had replaced Sir Francis Walsingham as the Queen’s chief spymaster. One particular scheme Cecil was working on at the time was a plot to test the loyalty of Ferdinando Stanley, otherwise known as Lord Strange. This may possibly have arisen as a subject of conversation around the dinner table, although there is nothing to suggest that Dee himself was involved in the plot.

Amongst his many interests, Ferdinando was fascinated by science and he was also believed to have had connections with a number of papist rebels exiled in Prague, one of whom was Richard Hesketh who had moved there in 1590. Robert Cecil had devised a plan to plant a letter calling for Catholic insurrection on one of these exiles, which was then to be delivered to Ferdinando at his stronghold in Lancahire. If Ferdinando failed to report the letter to the authorities, it would prove he was a traitor. The unfortunate choice of courier was Richard Hesketh.

The plot was hatched when Hesketh returned to England in 1593. Whilst en route to Lancashire, he stopped at the White Horse Inn at Islington. There he was given a letter addressed to Ferdinando, which he was led to believe contained news of his English confederates. As we have already learned, Hesketh delivered the letter to Ferdinando, which was subsequently handed over to the Queen and Hesketh was arrested, tried and executed in St Albans (it would normally have been London but the city was subject at that time to an outbreak of plague).

Benjamin Woolley states in his book that there is no evidence to link John Dee with all of this but there is plenty of evidence to link Edward Kelley with the Catholic cell that Hesketh belonged to. For example, Thomas Stephenson, a Jesuit priest in Prague, wrote a letter to Hesketh in which he mentioned not only the overthrow of Queen Elizabeth but the current well-being and whereabouts of a certain ‘Sir Edward’. It is almost certain that Sir Edward is Edward Kelley who had been ennobled by that time as a baron of Bohemia. Kelley would appear to have converted back to Catholicism whilst in Prague and had formed a strong attachment to the Jesuits in that city. However, Woolley mentions one other piece of suggestive evidence that links Dee to the conspiracy and that is that the agent who lay in waiting for Hesketh at Islington and slipped the fateful note into Hesketh’s hand via one of the Inn’s boys was a ‘Mr Hickman’. One of Dee’s first skryers was a Bartholomew Hickman who had government connections. Indeed, Hickman had first come to Dee at Mortlake upon the recommendation of Sir Christopher Hatton, the late Lord Chancellor of England. In fact, Dee had had dealings with several members of the Hickman clan. Hickman would also act as Dee’s skryer on several occasions when Dee tried to re-contact the spirits after his return to London but the visions that ensued from these sessions were feeble affairs in comparison to what had been achieved with Kelley as the medium.

Ferdinando Stanley’s death

When Hesketh made his proposal to Ferdinando, the Earl was apparently threatened with death by Hesketh if the design was divulged. It transpired that the Earl did subsequently die in highly suspicious circumstances soon after Hesketh was executed. Although there were allegations of witchcraft, most observers put his death down to poisoning, possibly by wild mushrooms.

Although some point the finger at William Stanley who might have had the stature within the House of Stanley to persuade one of Ferdinando’s gentlemen riding companions (the Earl had been involved in four days of hunting prior to being stricken by his fatal illness) or some other associate to administer the poison. However, the murky world of Elizabethan spying provides associates of Christopher Marlowe (who had been assassinated in Deptford earlier the same year) who were prepared to suggest that Burghley had been involved in the subsequent poisoning of Ferdinando. Henry Young explained this by saying that the governing elite had decided that it was time to get rid of possible contenders for the throne, leaving the way clear for James Stuart.

It should also be noted that the new Earl of Derby – Ferdinando’s brother William Stanley now acquired a wife in Elizabeth de Vere who was the granddaughter of Burghley (see more on this below) after his brother’s death. She was also the daughter of Edward de Vere, the Earl of Oxford who some believe may have been the real author of Shakespeare’s plays and sonnets. If nothing else though, this suggests that Burghley knew that William Stanley hadn’t had a hand in poisoning his brother to gain the earldom. It should also be noted that the Cecil family already had ties of kinship with the Stanleys and it may have been that fact, as well as loyalty to the throne, that prompted Ferdinando to reveal information about the plot as swiftly as he did (others point out though that it was not so swift). It could also be hypothesised that in 1595 whilst James VI of Scotland was in receipt of an English pension it wasn’t necessarily true that he was the only candidate for the English throne – perhaps, rather on the other end of the spectrum, Burghley may rather have liked the idea of a granddaughter sitting on the throne he’d served so loyally for his entire life.​

Lord Strange and Shakespeare

How is Ferdinando Stanley, Lord Strange, linked with William Shakespeare? Well Ferdinando was a great supporter of the arts, enjoying music, dance, poetry and singing, but above all he loved the theatre. He was the patron of many writers, including Robert Greene, Christopher Marlowe, Edmund Spenser, and William Shakespeare. Shakespeare may possibly have been employed by Strange in his early years as one of Lord Strange's Men, when this troupe of acrobats and tumblers was reorganised, emphasising the performing of plays instead. Ferdinando's father died on 25 September 1593 and when he succeeded him as Earl of Derby “Lord Strange's Men” were accordingly renamed as "Derby's Men". Scholars believe that Shakespeare was involved with this company of players both as an actor and a playwright. The troupe produced Titus Andronicus and the trilogy of Henry VI, Part 1, Henry VI, Part 2, and Henry VI, Part 3. Some of these plays may contain oblique references to the Stanley family's political position at the time. To add to this point we already know from earlier in this thread that Henry VI, Part 1 contains a reference to the Earl of Shrewsbury (Hotspur) and therefore a connection to Alton Castle and by extension Alton Towers.​

William Shakespeare and William Shakeshafte

Other scholars have sought to make a connection between Shakespeare and Lord Strange through the name ‘William Shakeshafte’. A ‘Study of Religious Affiliations’ Sir E. K. Chambers' conjectural identification of the William Shakeshafte mentioned in Alexander Houghton's 1581 will as the youthful player, William Shakespeare, using a variant of the family name, has recently received endorsement from several other students of Shakespeare's life. In his 1949 book, Shakespeare's Sonnets Dated, Leslie Hotson mentioned the conjecture as a plausible one and added some supporting evidence to the ‘Shakespeare-Shakeshafte theory’. A year later Dr. James G. McManaway of the Folger Library voiced his belief in the possibilities of the theory, and called the Shakeshafte connection "the most promising new lead" in our investigation of the unknown years.

In support of his conjecture, Chambers offered the following facts: 1) Richard Shakespeare, grandfather of William, also used the surname, Shakeshafte, and therefore Shakeshafte was already an accepted patronymic in the family; 2) Alexander Houghton, whose 1581 will mentioned William Shakeshafte, commended him to the patronage of Sir Thomas Hesketh, who is now known to have kept players after Houghton's death; 3) Hesketh's players performed at the Earl of Derby's house in December, 1587; 4) Sir Thomas Hesketh (whose ancestral seat at Rufford lay but a few miles from the Lancashire residences of the Earl of Derby and his son, Ferdinando (Lord Strange), frequently visited both the Earl and his son. The William Shakeshafte whom Houghton commended to Hesketh's patronage in 1581 may therefore have passed directly from Hesketh's troupe into Lord Strange's after Sir Thomas Hesketh's death in 1588. Since it is now generally held that Shakespeare himself acted with Heminge and Condell in Lord Strange's troupe. (Ref. R. Stevenson: Shakespeare’s Religious Frontier - Springer Science & Business Media Dordrecht 1958.)

At the present moment the Shakespeare-Shakeshafte theory supplies a plausible line of ascent from Houghton to Hesketh to Strange. Chambers failed, however, to suggest any connection that could have taken Shakespeare the hundred miles from Stratford-upon-Avon to Lea, Alexander Houghton's Lancashire residence. He seems not to have noticed that the Stratford schoolmaster from 1579 until 1582, John Cottam, was not only a native of Lancashire, but also a neighbour of Alexander Houghton's, the Cottam family property lying next to the Houghton family property and Lawrence Cottam, John Cottam's father, having carried on business transactions with Alexander Houghton's father. Approximately thirty-three when he succeeded to the Stratford Free Grammar School Mastership, John Cottam arrived in Stratford when William Shakespeare was fifteen and his younger brothers Gilbert and Richard thirteen and five respectively.

Elizabeth Stanley the Countess of Derby

Elizabeth Stanley (née de Vere), Countess of Derby, Lord of Mann (2 July 1575 – 10 March 1627), was an English noblewoman and the eldest daughter of the Elizabethan courtier and poet Edward de Vere, the 17th Earl of Oxford (who some believe was the real author of Shakespeare’s plays) and his wife Anne Cecil, the daughter of statesman William Cecil, Lord Burghley.

She served as a Maid of Honour to Queen Elizabeth I before her marriage to William Stanley, the 6th Earl of Derby. Their wedding at Greenwich Palace in the presence of Queen Elizabeth is one of eleven that have been suggested as the inspiration for Shakespeare’s ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ and the occasion of the play's first performance.

As the Earls of Derby were the hereditary heads of state of the Isle of Man, Elizabeth's husband took up the title of Lord of Mann in 1609 following an Act of Parliament. Elizabeth began taking over many administrative duties relating to the Isle's political affairs. She attempted to influence business on behalf of the Isle as indicated by a letter written on 15 September 1609 by Elizabeth to her uncle, Robert Cecil, regarding the shipment of money from the Isle of Man. In 1612, Elizabeth was appointed the first female Lord of Mann, a title she held until her death in 1627. Elizabeth was the first female to rule as the island's head of state. She was succeeded by her eldest son, James.​

Conclusion

We can therefore see that through Ferdinando Stanley’s premature demise, Elizabeth Stanley, a Cecil, was able to become the first female ruler of the Isle of Man, which could, based upon ancient Manx folklore (see my earlier posts), have been the original mythic Isle of Avalon (Isle of Apples). I doubt though whether this was what the C’s had in mind when they said part of the puzzle lay there but then who knows.

Did the Cassiopaeans expect Laura to make all these connections back in 1997? It strikes me that in the late 1990’s, the C’s were setting these riddles or puzzles in order to help Laura build her knowledge base and with it her magnetic centre. However, that does not mean to say that there are not real mysteries lying behind Oak Island, the Knights Templar, the Rosicrucians, Abbé Saunniere and Rennes-le-Château, Nicolas Poussin’s painting of the Shepherds of Arcadia and the Holy Grail. In some ways all these mysteries may be linked together in one over-arching mystery.

They may also have wished to draw her attention to the actions of the English (later the British) Secret Service that John Dee, the original agent 007, was a part of, particularly since she herself came in for their attention when still only a child. It should be noted in this connection that along with Dee and Edward Kelley, Francis Bacon, Christopher Marlowe, Edmund Spenser and other members of Bacon’s group were all at one time senior members of the Elizabethan and Stuart Secret Services. As previously mentioned in an earlier post, John Dee played a key role in creating ciphers and codes for the putative Secret Service and all these Elizabethan writers were masters in using them not only in their missives but in their literary works as well (using a method sometimes referred to as ‘cogging’), which you can view, I would suggest, as a form of literary alchemy. This tradition of involving writers in spying carried on down even to the Second World War where British authors such as Ian Fleming, Somerset Maugham and George Orwell were members of MI6 (British Military Intelligence).

When you look at the cast of characters involved in the Hesketh Plot, it is quite fascinating to discover the myriad of connections that seem to arise between them. There also seems to be an under-current of alchemy running through some of these connections. Dee, Kelley, Hesketh, Bacon and possibly Ferdinando Stanley were all involved in alchemy, where the City of Prague seems to have been the main centre for the practice of this arcane art at that time. The fact that the enclave of alchemists seems to be intimately linked with the TDARM buried on Oak Island, leads me to think that the alchemists hold the key to unlocking this particular mystery and we therefore need to look more closely at the network of European alchemists that existed in 16th century Europe. It may be no mere coincidence that Rosicrucianism burst on the scene at this time as well. Hence, it may pay dividends to examine the links between the alchemists and the Rosicrucians, who the C’s have said are the Illuminati.

Finally, Laura raised the question towards the end of that session: “How does this relate to St Augustine, the Canaries, to Oak Island – all of this? What are we doing here?” I appreciate that there may have been earlier discussions on the reference to St Augustine – e.g., the Plains of San Agustin being a region in the South-Western U.S. State of New Mexico where UFO’s have allegedly crashed, but I have discovered a possible link between the Augustinian Cannons and 12th century Jerusalem, which may in turn establish a further link between the Knights Templar and the Holy Grail and the Order of Sion. However, this will have to await posting in a follow-up article.​

Those who know Laura’s family history better than me might like to add further details of Laura’s genealogical research in this regard, which may shed more light on this possible link with the Templars, as I think it may be important.
This is what I found:
Genealogy
A perspective on Cosmo-genealogy
Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Knight Genealogy

When Laura then asked whether something was done to her when her father was in the Navy, the C’s replied: “Hmmmmmm? Now connect “Jack” with “Cecil”.
Here you have slipped a bit as the session snippet said:
Q: Was something done to him when he was in the Navy?

A: Hmmmmmmmmmm? Now connect "Jack" with "Cecil."
It may be of no importance since it's a minor detail, but I signal it to avoid any possible confusion however remote it might be.

This is what I found:
Genealogy
A perspective on Cosmo-genealogy
Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Knight Genealogy

Here you have slipped a bit as the session snippet said:

It may be of no importance since it's a minor detail, but I signal it to avoid any possible confusion however remote it might be.
Yes that was a careless slip on my part. Thank you for pointing it out. It doesn't make any difference to the point that I was making in this instance but it was an oversight. Thank you also for posting links to Laura's genealogy. I will see what it turns up.

As a heads-up, I have been reading various books on the Templars actions in England and Scotland at the time the Order was being ruthlessly suppressed in France by King Phillipe IV. The English monarch at the time was Edward II, who was the son-in-law of Phillipe IV. He was therefore obliged to follow the lead of his father-in-law in suppressing the Templars but he did not do so with anywhere near the same enthusiasm as Phillipe. As a result, the English Templars, none of whom were executed as far as I am aware, had more time to make plans for hiding Templar possessions including their sacred relics. This will be highly relevant when I come to post a further article on the Templars in due course. In Scotland they fared even better, receiving the protection of King Robert the Bruce. What subsequently happened in Scotland would in time have a huge impact on history, more than most people appreciate, and we can still feel the reverberations of it down to the present day.

Has Laura ever discovered what happened to her father whilst he was in the Navy? I get the idea from what the C's were hinting at that he may have been subject to some sort of brainwashing, possibly even 'Greenbauming'. The other possibility is that Cecil in collusion with others (MI6?) manipulated Jack in some way into helping to facilitate his own daughter's kidnapping. This might fit in with William Cecil manipulating John Dee to assist in setting up Richard Hesketh as the 'fall guy' messenger. By that time Hickman (who passed on the incriminating letter to Hesketh) was working for John Dee as Kelley's replacement. There is a saying amongst intelligence officers that 'you never leave the firm'. This could have been true of Dee.​

On the subject of Laura's kidnapping, I came across a further exchange on this matter within the unauthorised or pirated 1998 transcripts in a session dated 1 August 1998:​

Q: (L) I was also reading in some of the transcripts as I have been going through them getting them ready to print, that you once said that 'supremely powerful' STS forces were responsible for kidnapping and programming me. My question is: if they had me, why did they bring me back?

A: Would you expect otherwise?

Q: (L) Well, you said that they tried to do some programming and that it didn't work and that STO forces intervened. So, I am just a little confused. If I was such a threat to them, why did they bring me back. Under the circumstances, I could just have disappeared forever and that would be that!

Q: (L) What prevented that?

A: Occlusion.

Q: (L) Occlusion of what?

A: Best to research through meditation and hypnosis.

I don't know if there was ever any further discussion of this episode in the transcripts or whether Laura did meditate over it or undergo hypnotic regression to reveal the hidden memories of what happened to her. If any Forum member is aware of further material on what is no doubt a painful memory for Laura, then I would appreciate their input. The normal meaning of the term "occlusion" is either the act of blocking something or a specific blockage. The word therefore applies to things that block or the act of blocking. The fact that occlusions are something that block - an obstacle in the way - makes me think that Laura may have built into her mind or memory (including even at the DNA or 'core' level) certain mental blocks that STS forces could not overcome in spite of their best efforts to do so. Either this means that they could not access certain information that she was prior encoded with, which they despearately needed or their attempt to programme her in some detrimental way to ensure her mission failed was thwarted by these blocks. Alternatively, it may just mean that the STS forces were blocked from doing further harm to Laura by STO forces.

I think this line of thinking could also be linked with something the C's said in the session dated 17th August 2003:
Q: (Perceval) Yeah he wanted to "cultify" us.

A: All of these many activities stem from the same "urge." Think about Waco and guns. Put that together with Montalk and his guns and you and the charge of "cult."

Q: (L) He could get us killed!

A: Stop and think about the possibility that your work was known in advance and all the preparations were made in advance to make the charge of cult mean what it does today.

{Group nervous laughter and shock at concept.}

Q: (L) Was it done via time travel?

A: Not necessary. "Mass dreams of the future" anyone?

Q: (L) That's a book where people get progressed into the future and see the future. It's kind of like time travel in your head. (Johnno) Is that sort of like remote viewing?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (L) So they can see the future, which has something to do with the Montauk project. And they obviously sought to do something about the future by adjusting the present, in a way.

Again we see the notion of remote viewing as a way of seeing into the future. This idea could also be linked with the use of psychomanteums, which 3rd Density STS forces may have been using over many centuries (not just at Montauk where they used advanced technology) to foresee future events. There are even possible echoes of this idea in the 'Snow White' fairy tale, where the evil queen uses a magic mirror. We might also link this ability to see into the future with the C's cryptic reference to 'Sword Keepers of the Lock', if by "Lock" the C's are implying a 'time lock' of some kind.

I also wonder if ancestral memories can be inherited through your DNA and, if one of Laura's Knight ancestors might have been involved in recovering or hiding the Holy Grail, it might explain why she is predestined to locate it according to the C's. If so, this would point to one of her ancestors being a Knight Templar, as she hersef suspects. Looking at her geneaology, the ancestor most likely to have been the person concerned is the father of Willielmo Knyght, the apparent founder of the modern line of 'Knights' from which Laura derives. Willielmo's birth is dated to around 1307 (although later dates have also been given), which fits well with the dating of the suppression of the Templars, when many Templars left the Order and merged back into general society rather than remain in holy orders.

Having looked at her Genealogy papers (see Knight Genealogy), one matter I might be able to clear up for her is a clue she found in the The will of Æthelstan (see below):

"And to my father, King Æthelred, I grant the land at Chalton [Hants.], except the eight hides which I have granted to my retainer Ælfmær … I grant to Ælfmær the land at Hambleden [Berks.], which he previously possessed; and I beseech my father, for God Almighty’s sake and for mine, that he will allow what I have granted to him. …And I grant to my ‘dish-thegn’ Ælfmær the eight hides at Catherington [Hants.], and a roan stallion, and the damaged sword. … And Ælfric of Barton and Godwine the Driveller are to be as well maintained from my gold as my brother Eadmund knows that I ought rightly to pay them… And my brother Eadmund and Bishop Ælfsige [Winchester] and Abbot Byrhtmær [New Minster, Winchester] and Ælfmær, Ælfric’s son, are witnesses of this answer. [Ælfric of Barton]"

Laura could find no village by the name of Hambleden in the county of Berkshire in England. The nearest she got was the village of Hambleden in Buckinghamshire. You should note that the spellings of English towns and villages have changed a lot over the centuries and this will dates back to the 10th century. I note, however, that two other villages are mentioned in the will, i.e., Chalton and Catherington, both of which are in the county of Hampshire. It so happens that there is a village in southern Hampshre near to the aforementioned villages which is called 'Hambledon' - Hambledon hampshire - Google leit.

There is also a Hambledon in the county of Surrey close to where I live (this Hambledon appears in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Hameledune, which shows you how much names can change over the centuries) but the Hambledon in Hampshire is geographically much closer to Chalton and Catherington (where my late father is buried). I have visited the village of Hambledon in Hampshire since its main claim to fame today is that it has the oldest established cricket club in the world. Logically, this would seem to be the Hambledon that Æthelstan's will is referring to, given its proximity to the other villages. Hence, if Laura's ancestor was connected to Hambledon in some way, then it might be worth exploring this matter further.

It is curious that the last Templar Grand Master of England was Guillaume de la More, "Guillaume" being the French version of "William", which is similar to "Willielmo". However, I am not suggesting that Guillaume de la More is necessarily connected to Willielmo Knyght. There was another English Knight Templar though who in the 12th century fought with the Templars in the Holy Land. When he returned to England he did so as an extremely wealthy man. He founded a Templar lodge in Warwickshire where the remnants of a Templar chapel survive to this day with an extremely important clue still visible for all to see, which I think may be linked to the Grail. It is even possible that this particular Templar helped to find the Ark of the Covenant/Holy Grail whilst he was in the Holy Land. Before I write about him though, I need to eleaborate further on the connection the C's made to St. Augustine and the order of friars and cannons named after him and how this ties in with the Templars.​

Thank you for posting this information. I did have a look at the various Templar sites in Spain and I have to say the one that really caught my eye was the Templar castle at Castellote, which is quite close to the Pyrenees. Castellote - Wikipedia. It even sounds and looks a bit like Camelot when you think about it. Here is a picture:

1626442848240.jpeg

Quite spectacular don't you think.

I also found the reference to the novel referring to 'Rocco the Vampire' in the AI and Transhumanism thread, which you kindly attached a link to, very interesting given the reference in it to the 'Shining Ones'. What the vampire says about passing knowledge on to humanity and acting as guardians reminds me of the legend of 'the Watchers' in the apocryphal Book of Enoch, the fallen angels who bred with human women to produce a race of giants (the Nephilim) and passed on forbidden information to humans, which had disastrous results that would lead eventually to the biblical flood. Let us not forget that the Lizzies are shapeshifters too and we are now living through a repeat performance of what happened to the Atlanteans, whose records are buried under the sea (although not all perhaps). The Watchers also entered into a covenant and this matter deserves further exploration in due course as well.

I don't know if there was ever any further discussion of this episode in the transcripts or whether Laura did meditate over it or undergo hypnotic regression to reveal the hidden memories of what happened to her. If any Forum member is aware of further material on what is no doubt a painful memory for Laura, then I would appreciate their input.
The story of the kidnapping plus background info on Jack and Cecil can be found in Amazing Grace notably in chapter two and three.

I wasn't aware you didn't read this yet.

I think Trent can have multiple meanings other than the river and the trident.
Trent river in England, a Celtic name, perhaps "great wanderer," in reference to its flooding. The city in Italy (Italian Trento) is Roman Tridentum, in reference to the triple-peaked mountain nearby. The great ecumenical council there was held from 1543-63. trent | Origin and meaning of the name trent by Online Etymology Dictionary
The number 3 reminded me of the Medusa 3x11 puzzle, 11 being knowledge and 3 being Gemini man concerned only with non spiritual stuff, as hinted by the Cs. Baphomet, the inversion of it is wisdom, holding the trent which might symbolize hieros gamos, sacred marriage between man and wisdom.

Jesus’ last words ‘It is consummated’ were interpreted as a sign that his work was finished, but were actually lines echoing the completion of the marriage act of the “Hieros gamos,” the sacred marriage, or the seating of the king on the throne of the World Tree, the Axis Mundi, represented by the Incarnated Goddess. The Grail Quest and The Destiny of Man: Part XVI: The Crucifixion: The Big Lie
The Celts called this constellation Ilys Don, or the “house of Don,” known as “Tuatha de Danaan.” In this role of Danae, she was the mother of Perseus. Thus we may see the combining of the two women, and the hieros gamos (sacred marriage) of Perseus to his sister, Andromeda as an expression of the androgyne of alchemy, achieving the “Great Work.” The True Identity of Fulcanelli and The Da Vinci Code
In addition, trent might refer to the triple goddess, Kore. Perhaps the Kore mentioned by the Cs was the triple goddess incarnated, an actual divinity.

On another note, "nephelim" consists of "ne" meaning not and "phelim" meaning forever good in Celtic.

On the subject of Laura's kidnapping, I came across a further exchange on this matter within the unauthorised or pirated 1998 transcripts in a session dated 1 August 1998:​
MJF, we do not use those sessions, ever, as we cannot vouch for them as original and they may contain deliberately inserted misinformation. Also, there are legal reasons not to do so. Please do not use them again.

Back
Top Bottom