Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines

Just an update, I went to the town hall meeting and they do plan to offer the H1N1 vaccine, but there is general concern that there won't be enough to inoculate more then just the hospital staff who have direct daily contact with patients. The seasonal was done and they mentioned they got between 3-4k people. They seemed quite proud of that fact.

There's also uncertainty as to when it will be available, so I'm not terribly concerned about it being released anytime soon since the dean still doesn't know when its coming nor how much they're set to receive.

A video on YouTube is purported to be from a possible National Guard soldier from the Southern California area who claims to have been involved in a recent roadblock/forced-vaccination training drill with local and state police officers. She claims the first round of vaccinations will start on October 15 and the second round on November 15. There is talk of RFID bracelets for the vaccinated, and persons who refuse the vaccine to be put on buses and driven to detention centers. She states she is giving this info because she is a concerned Christian patriot. Lots of Biblical references from her. Some of the stuff is just repeated rumors from others she allegedly works with...not her direct experiences.

The vid has over 25,000 hits since September 16th when it was posted.

Not sure if this is a hoax...true...or just more fear-mongering cointelpro from the PTB. October 15 seems kind of early to start any overt fascist stuff...although anything is possible here in the land of the frequency fence.

Go here to watch it: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_81t2B2hJ4&feature=player_embedded

Hi Norma,

This is already being discussed here - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13701.0

Thanks for the link, Anart.

I just got wind of it today. Did a search on the forum for it...obviously not a very thorough search. My apologies for the noise.

Sure does look and sound like fear mongering. Can't imagine the PTB being so overtly fascist at this point. Though it's always a good appetizer for STS types to get people riled up before things really do heat up.

Re: The Belgian lock down

Are there any other secondary sources of this story? I can get the jist of the article in the original french, but the rest of the press is oddly quiet on this topic.

Vulcan59 said:
Yeah. I've been intrigued by that story as well. For members who may not be aware, the reference is to a story carried on SOTT's news page which can be found here. The original story was reported here. Can't find any other source reporting it yet.

It's reported (in french)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws-04-B-prU&feature=player_embedded#t=63
_http://www.rtlinfo.be/info/magazine/sciences_et_sante/273326/onkelinx-obtient-les--pouvoirs-speciaux--pour-la-grippe-a

In resume :

The parlement give all the power to the Government in place to do what they want against the H1N1
They will distribute free medications through the army, the pharmacy and local drop point.
They can augment the number of blood donation (willingly ?) per person.
Requisition of medical staff.
and of course "special mesures" but they are not discussed openly for the moment.

The official line is that nothing will happen but "We are preparing ourselves in case of..."

There was not much of a reaction as far as I know it from the opposition to question such move.

An intersting event happened a few days ago, there was a huge riot in some part of the capital and there were talks of speeding up some parts of the judiciary arm to make "speedy trials"...how convenient if people rebel against forced vaccinations or other "special measures".

One area of Brussels decided that for every administrative arrest the person will have to pay a fixed taxation (150 Euros) to be brought by van to the police station.

Ok I won't lie, I am scared.

From the comments I've seen on some sites, people are not buying it and refuse the vaccination.

Interestingly, the friend of a french singer Emilie Simon died from the H1N1 and Marylin Manson supposedely got it as well.
Let's scare people through well known public figure ?

I just heard this on the radio this morning and looked up the news article.

Seasonal flu shot may increase H1N1 risk: http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/09/23/flu-shots-h1n1-seasonal.html

Four Canadian studies involved about 2,000 people, health officials told CBC News. Researchers found people who had received the seasonal flu vaccine in the past were more likely to get sick with the H1N1 virus.

Good news you'd think, right? To show 'em what nonsense this is... but nope. It's only made hyping up the fear even more.

The latest finding raises questions about the order in which to get flu shots.

Across Canada, public health authorities are debating the idea of shortening, delaying or scrapping their seasonal flu vaccination campaign in favour of mass inoculation against H1N1.

As the article points out, here in Canada it's up to each province to decide how to handle the flu shots. And so far, Premier Dalton McGuinty (Ontario) is respecting our Free Will to choose:
He says the government cannot "hold anybody down and inject them with a vaccine when they don't want it."

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/story/2009/09/23/ontario-mcguinty-flu.html

Has anyone thought of the possibility that the Seasonal flu shots may be what will be used to start the Swine flu going this fall? And maybe a more serious version - to scare people into taking the H1N1 vaccination voluntarily, or to create enough of a scare for the PTB to declare it mandatory? I was in my local grocery store over the weekend, and an anouncement over the PA system told all shoppers that they would get a 10% discount on thier groceries that day for getting the seasonal flu shot - "Just go the Pharmacy at the back of the store for details! You can get it today!" It just seems really suspicious to me that the seasonal flu shots are being pushed so much, when supposedly, the "dangerous" flu is the Swine flu. Magicians use this slight-of-hand all the time - "Look over there!" - when the real trick is going on where you're NOT looking.

I'd be interested in what other forum members think.

I haven't follow all the tread so I don't know if it's already being discuss. On this site (fr) : _http://revelations4.blogs.fr/index.html there's this hypothesis :

Regular winter flu vaccine had been contaminate with the swine flu virus.

fr:
Une journaliste autrichienne d’investigation, Jane BURGERMEISTER, vient de mettre à jour l’effroyable complot qui menace l’Humanité Ses invraisemblables révélations issues de son enquête, nous apprennent que des matières vaccinales contre la grippe saisonnière ont été délibérément contaminées avec le virus de la grippe aviaire, par des laboratoires pharmaceutiques, avec la complicité de l’OMS et des autorités gouvernementales et sanitaires qui tentent d’étouffer ces faits. Contrairement à ce que beaucoup chez les plus avertis d’entre nous croient, concernant les découvertes de Jane BURGERMEISTER, la grande menace n’est pas le vaccin contre la grippe porcine, qui n’est pas encore en circulation ; il peut même s’agir d’un leurre, qui constituerait le coup de grâce dans un deuxième temps. Le premier réel danger qui nous menace tous aujourd’hui, c’est le fait qu’il puisse y avoir prochainement, et peut-être même à l’heure actuelle, des millions de doses de prétendu vaccin contre la grippe saisonnière en circulation, contaminées avec le virus de la grippe aviaire, qui n’est autre que le virus ressuscité de la grippe dite à tort « espagnole ».

en automatic translation:
An Austrian journalist of investigating, Jane BURGERMEISTER, has just put up to date the awful plot that threatens the humanity Her unlikely revelations descended of her investigation, learn us that vaccinal matters against the seasonal flu have been contaminated deliberately with the virus of the avian flu, by pharmaceutical laboratories, with the complicity of the WHO and the governmental and sanitary authorities that tempts to choke these facts. Contrary to what many at the most aware among us believe, concerning the discoveries of Jane BURGERMEISTER, the big threat is not the vaccine against the porcine flu, that is not again in circulation; it can even be about a lure, that would constitute the "coup de grâce" in a second time. The first real danger that threatens us all today, it is the fact that it can have there shortly, and maybe same at the present time, of the millions of supposed vaccine doses against the seasonal flu in circulation, contaminated with the virus of the avian flu, that is merely the virus revived of the flu told wrong "Spaniard".

The Jane BURGERMEISTER website : _http://theflucase.com/ is there but I haven't the time to search into, if someone can have a look...

Edit: I just realize that theflucase.com is the source of the article http://www.sott.net/articles/show/193705-Belgium-Suspends-Democracy-and-Civil-Rights-over-Swine-Flu-Pandemic

Sonrisa said:
Has anyone thought of the possibility that the Seasonal flu shots may be what will be used to start the Swine flu going this fall? And maybe a more serious version - to scare people into taking the H1N1 vaccination voluntarily, or to create enough of a scare for the PTB to declare it mandatory? I was in my local grocery store over the weekend, and an anouncement over the PA system told all shoppers that they would get a 10% discount on thier groceries that day for getting the seasonal flu shot - "Just go the Pharmacy at the back of the store for details! You can get it today!" It just seems really suspicious to me that the seasonal flu shots are being pushed so much, when supposedly, the "dangerous" flu is the Swine flu. Magicians use this slight-of-hand all the time - "Look over there!" - when the real trick is going on where you're NOT looking.

I'd be interested in what other forum members think.

This thread discusses something along those lines - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12260.msg105648#msg105648 - I don't know if it is accurate, but if we're speaking of possibilities, then we may as well consider them all.

Bobo08 said:
GMFaudio said:
Why would someone make a video with such stark claims within very soon-to-be time frame?

Remember the boy who cried wolf too often and no one came when the wolf really came? If they make such sensationalist claims every now and then and they all turn out to be false, people will be desensitized to it and not listen to the real alarm any more, until it is too late.

Heck thats a god one, its like you know, desinformation, and the true alarm like the alarm from the cassiopeans, they will not listen

This roadblock talk is concerning me to an extent. I travel thru New Jersey to get to my job and if they were to try and stop me it would immediately cut off my livelihood. They are currently constructing some kinda small station on interstate 80 eastbound in the center median. No one seems to know what exactly its for and I could find nothing on it on the internet. The odd thing about it is that since its in the center median, it would seem strange that they would expect people to pull outta the fast (left most) lane at around 70 or 80mph and come to a stop in it. The station from start to end is no more than 100ft long and it is only accessible from the eastbound side (headed toward NYC I might add).

If in fact this is to become some kind of roadblock the only way I could see them doing anything would be to pick people at random and have them pull over. This would be extremely upsetting as traffic on this commute has already been rated the worst in the US. Everyone I know is waiting to see what this station becomes and I'll be sure to write back as soon as I find out.

EDIT: On my way home today I now see its turning into some kind of on ramp or off ramp. It is also accessible from both sides now, east and west bound. At first the construction did look very questionable however as it turns out, I am just one more person who jumped the gun and created noise. My apologies to all :-[

Hi all,

My wife doesn't believe anything I have to say to her about the subject of the H1N1 vaccine and how dangerous it is to receive it. She does see some validity in certain subjects from the work that I have shared with her, but when it comes to this one she is quite unable to accept what I am saying. I've talked about the 1976 out brake in the US when the fast tracked vaccine killed more people than the flu itself. I've told her about the presence of mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde, but she has complete faith in the medical authorities and what she hears on the news.

The other day she called me in to watch the part of the news that was addressing the worries that people have over the potential risks this vaccine presents. Naturally the segment avoided the real questions and just presented "some doctor" telling everyone that it was a good thing. On the radio we heard that the government had decided to deal with the H1N1 vaccine first (about November 15) and leave the influenza vaccine for later, here in Quebec. The official went on to say that the benefit far outweighed the possible risks. I tried to point out that, once again, they don't talk about what those risks actually are, in order to let us decide for ourselves whether or not we want to take the risk. She heard yesterday that the Quebec government has ordered 35,000 body bags for the pandemic - fear mongering. She also heard that many people have already been dosed in Europe and that the "experts" are saying that the vaccine is efficient after only one dose. I tried to explain how difficult, if not impossible, it is to make that claim but she simply says, "Well obviously it doesn't matter what I say, you're going to come up with something to say that they're all wrong."

The bottom line is that she wants us all to get the vaccine. She says that she will get it first and if she's okay then she wants me and the kids to get it, too. She is quite missing the point.

So I started thinking about all the different possible scenarios this could lead to, and none of them look too pretty. I work in two government run walk-in medical clinics and a hospital. I run the stores of medical products - keep an inventory and supply the departments. Apparently it is the people working in health care that are to be the first to be jabbed. If I refuse it, is there a good chance I could loose my job? Or even be carted away to be put in quarantine? Either way our household income will be cut by more than half, and in quarantine I can't be there for my wife and kids. And one thing's for sure, I won't be getting any support from ANY member of either of my families for such an "irresponsible, irrational decision." I would be "abandoning my family."

Does quarantine mean having to stay home, or does it mean being taken to some facility filled with others that refused the vaccine. If it's the latter, I would be surrounded by people who are at least paying attention to SOMETHING. And these people might be more easily helped than people who just want to tow the line. Some may even be willing to listen, and maybe even learn breathing exercises and such. Can you imagine the effect if large groups of people in quarantine were to practice the Eiriu Eolas together, en mass? It was just a thought, but I would still feel I had abandoned my family.

I also started to wonder if the MMS drops I've been using, along with regular saunas, could be effective in eliminating the harmful substances of the vaccine from the body. If I were to take the jab and then get the whole family on the drops and in the sauna, maybe it would counter the negative effects of the vaccine. Just another thought, but maybe just grasping at straws.

I really am looking at whatever comes as an adventure, an experience, but I also feel that the STO thing to do is to do whatever is necessary to be there for my family. And if my wife has decided that the kids are to receive the vaccine, I don't see any way I could stop that.

Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom