Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Vaccines

Hi mocachapeau,

I think you have a lot of the same concerns that most of us do. By refusing a shot in the arm a lot of us could lose our livelihoods as well but I would think that is their (PTB) main goal. To either screw up our lives or cage us or who knows, maybe even kill us.

mocachapeau said:
I also started to wonder if the MMS drops I've been using, along with regular saunas, could be effective in eliminating the harmful substances of the vaccine from the body. If I were to take the jab and then get the whole family on the drops and in the sauna, maybe it would counter the negative effects of the vaccine. Just another thought, but maybe just grasping at straws.

I think you have the right idea here. Many of us have voiced our concerns and come to the conclusion that worst come to worst, we might have to take the shot. This is why detoxing and building up our immune systems is extremely important especially in a situation like the one we may be facing. Preparation on countering the effects of this poison might be our best bet and like you said, there is very little you can do to help anyone from a lockup.

mocachapeau said:
I really am looking at whatever comes as an adventure, an experience, but I also feel that the STO thing to do is to do whatever is necessary to be there for my family. And if my wife has decided that the kids are to receive the vaccine, I don't see any way I could stop that.
I agree. Its a tough position your in but sticking it out with the family would be the right thing to do imho. ;)

EDIT: removed link. Ty Laura.

I've just merged all the flu and flu vaccine threads into this one so the above link will probably no longer work.

Hi Mocachapeau --

mocachapeau said:
I really am looking at whatever comes as an adventure, an experience, but I also feel that the STO thing to do is to do whatever is necessary to be there for my family. And if my wife has decided that the kids are to receive the vaccine, I don't see any way I could stop that.

Any thoughts?

Its a tough situation when you and your wife aren't on the same page about vaccinations, and this is an excellent example of how the people pushing the vaccines are trying to herd dissenters into a corner. I agree that the optimal situation would be to avoid the vaccinations, and I hope that a way opens up for you to do that for your whole family. If not, though, there are a couple of recent released on Mercola.com about what to do if you do have to take the vaccine for some reason:

_http://products.mercola.com/multivitamin-vital-minerals/?source=nl
_http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/19/The-Truth-about-the-Flu-Shot.aspx

Below is an excerpt from the second link above:

The Following was composed by Dr. Russell Blaylock as a method to reduce autoimmune reactions to the flu vaccines only. Do not use this if you have the flu itself. These are just general observations and not medical advice. You should work with your doctor for a specific program.

Treatment for Toxic Vaccine Exposure

Place a cold compress on the site of the injection immediately after the injection and continue this as often as possible for at least two days. If symptoms of fever, irritability, fatigue or flu-like symptoms reoccur -- continue the cold compresses until they abate. A cold shower or bath will also help.

Take fish oils -- I recommend the Norwegian fish oil made by Carlson Labs -- it has the correct balance of EPA and DHA to reduce the cytokine storm. The dose is one tablespoon a day -- if severe symptoms develop -- two tablespoons a day until well and then switch to one tablespoon a day. Children -- one teaspoon a day.

Curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid as a mixture -- the first two must be mixed with extravirgin olive in one teaspoon. Take the mix three times a day (500 mg of each)

Vitamin E (natural form) 400 IU a day (high in gamma-E)

Vitamin C 1000 mg four times a day

Astaxanthin 4 mg a day

Zinc 20 mg a day for one week then 5 mg a day

Avoid all immune stimulating supplements (mushroom extracts, whey protein) except beta-glucan -- it has been shown to reduce inflammation, microglial activation and has a reduced risk of aggravating autoimmunity, while increasing antiviral cellular immunity.

Take a multivitamin/mineral daily (one without iron -- Extend Core)

Magnesium citrate/malate 500 mg of elemental magnesium two capsules three times a day

Vitamin D3:

All Children -- 5000 IU a day for two weeks after vaccine then 2000 IU a day thereafter

Adults -- 20,000 IU a day after vaccine for two weeks then 10,000 IU a day thereafter

Take 500 mg to 1000 mg of calcium citrate a day for adults and 250 mg a day for children under age 12 years.

Avoid all mercury-containing seafood

Avoid omega-6 oils (corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils)

Blenderize parsley and celery and drink 8 ounces twice a day

Take Jatoba tea extract (add 20 drops in on cup of tea) one day before the vaccine and the twice a day thereafter. (you can get it at http://www.iherb.com/Amazon-Therapeutics-Jatoba-1-oz-30-ml/14429?at=0) It is inexpensive.

I think the FIR sauna (depending on the age of your kids) and detox supps in general are a good idea (if you haven't already, search for the MMS thread here for more info about whether it might be a good option or not -- it seems to be a bit more complicated). I hope this helps, and I really feel for you, both because of your family and your job. Oh, and FWIW, I assume that quarantine at present means confinement to your own home should it be actually enforced.

mocachapeau said:
I also started to wonder if the MMS drops I've been using, along with regular saunas, could be effective in eliminating the harmful substances of the vaccine from the body. If I were to take the jab and then get the whole family on the drops and in the sauna, maybe it would counter the negative effects of the vaccine. Just another thought, but maybe just grasping at straws.

I have a similar thought. Can the FIR sauna blanket do anything about the nanoparticles that could be injected as a component of the regular or swine flu vaccine? I believe I read that once these nanopaticles are in the body, nothing can remove them.

JEEP said:
I have a similar thought. Can the FIR sauna blanket do anything about the nanoparticles that could be injected as a component of the regular or swine flu vaccine? I believe I read that once these nanopaticles are in the body, nothing can remove them.

JEEP, what are your sources about nanoparticles being in the vaccines? The only one I have seen so far is David Icke (which doesn't necessarily mean its not true), but I would like to see more data on this if you or anyone else have it -- I'm not sure whether to believe it or not yet.

shijing said:
JEEP, what are your sources about nanoparticles being in the vaccines? The only one I have seen so far is David Icke (which doesn't necessarily mean its not true), but I would like to see more data on this if you or anyone else have it -- I'm not sure whether to believe it or not yet.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/193336-Nano-Particles-used-in-Untested-H1N1-Swine-Flu-Vaccines

Also using search - swine flu nanoparticles:

Re: CHANNEL WATCH 005 -- The Hathors of Tom Kenyon by Ben

Re: "Swine Flu" epidemic by RedFox

I was unable to locate the source that I believe said nanoparticles cannot be removed from body. I may have seen that on Dr. Merola site - he's put out a lot of info on the flu and vaccines. I can't keep track of all the info I'm accessing overall.

JEEP said:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/193336-Nano-Particles-used-in-Untested-H1N1-Swine-Flu-Vaccines

Also using search - swine flu nanoparticles:

Re: CHANNEL WATCH 005 -- The Hathors of Tom Kenyon by Ben

Re: "Swine Flu" epidemic by RedFox

I was unable to locate the source that I believe said nanoparticles cannot be removed from body. I may have seen that on Dr. Mercola site - he's put out a lot of info on the flu and vaccines. I can't keep track of all the info I'm accessing overall.

OK, thanks for your response, JEEP. I searched last night for 'nanoparticles', but the search terms you recommend above help to narrow it down to what I was looking for. I'll take a look at the article you linked to and go from there...

My wife doesn't believe anything I have to say to her about the subject of the H1N1 vaccine and how dangerous it is to receive it. She does see some validity in certain subjects from the work that I have shared with her, but when it comes to this one she is quite unable to accept what I am saying. I've talked about the 1976 out brake in the US when the fast tracked vaccine killed more people than the flu itself. I've told her about the presence of mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde, but she has complete faith in the medical authorities and what she hears on the news.

Changing our mind can be done in no time if we have the right key. Of course having the right key is not so simple.
You know your wife, think of what she is sensible, perhaps you can find how to unlock the situation. Perhaps something more emotional than intellectual.

Hi,

A friend of my wife went to a psychic, hold on it is relevant to this topic, and here what's the psychic said :

He saw rocks falling from the sky and that rivers will run red.
That the vaccine won't kill now necessarily but closer to 2012, even though he
said that the date did not matter, that everything had already begun anyway.
People will think they will be saved because of the vaccine but when the comets
are coming they will be the one dying.

So the interesting part imho is the one about the vaccine not killing people right away but when the comets are coming or so.

Noise or disinfo it got me thinking about how, maybe, the vaccine would just lay dormant until the right time ?
There could still be casualties and dire consequences due to the toxicity for many people but not as much as what can be heard or read on the net ?
It could totally be made to discredit any whistleblower about vaccines maybe ?
Maybe it would push people to get vaccinated anyway as nothing "bad" happens ?
Until it is triggered to be lethal or something ?

Maybe this line of thinking is totally off or you already had figured that out but I thought I would mention it anyway.

Tigersoap said:
So the interesting part imho is the one about the vaccine not killing people right away but when the comets are coming or so.

Noise or disinfo it got me thinking about how, maybe, the vaccine would just lay dormant until the right time ?
There could still be casualties and dire consequences due to the toxicity for many people but not as much as what can be heard or read on the net ?
It could totally be made to discredit any whistleblower about vaccines maybe ?
Maybe it would push people to get vaccinated anyway as nothing "bad" happens ?
Until it is triggered to be lethal or something ?

Maybe this line of thinking is totally off or you already had figured that out but I thought I would mention it anyway.
It is interesting speculation although I doubt there is a deliberate attempt to discredit or doublebluff the population into accepting vaccines. This made me think about the book 'New Light on the Black Death, The Cosmic Connection by Mike Baillie'. Where a link between cometary activity and plague is made. It could be that the vaccine will weaken immune systems and leave people more vulnerable to disease. Or - going rather speculative - the increase in certain atmospheric gases may trigger a reaction in vaccinated individuals. We'll just have to wait and see...

Hi Tigersoap,

Tigersoap said:

I am not sure what future holds and as you pointed out, this whole psychic business can be disinfo, but to answer your question about viruses, being dormant until the comets come, I posted some thoughts about the subject in this thread a few months ago:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=443.msg88057#msg88057

Biomiast said:
I was reading some of the articles about swine flu and there is definitely a mess and confusion out there. There is also a confusion about effecting generally Hispanic people and the strain is relatively mild as it is stated in this article. One of our immediate reactions is that Tamiflu or vaccines will be used to gain money and effecting people's health. I think it is an efficient method to destroy humanity, but I have other ideas as well.

The life cycle of a virus(although it isn't alive) consist of two possible choices when it enters a cell. It can etiher be in a lysogenic cycle or in a lytic cycle. Here an excerpt from wikipedia article:

Lysogeny, or the lysogenic cycle, is one of two methods of viral reproduction (the lytic cycle is the other). Lysogeny in prokaryotes is characterized by integration of the bacteriophage nucleic acid into the host bacterium's genome. The newly integrated genetic material, called a prophage can be transmitted to daughter cells at each subsequent cell division, and a later event (such as UV radiation) can release it, causing proliferation of new phages via the lytic cycle. Lysogenic cycles can also occur in eukaryotes, although the method of incorporation of DNA is not fully understood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysogenic

As you can see, when a virus is in a lysogenic cycle, it can be induced to change that state with later events. I tend to think, there are side effects of Tamiflu that was written in the forum and Tamiflu doesn't destroy the virus, but cause it to enter a lysogenic cycle and stay there for a suitable environment. And what would be such an environment? In this thread, started by Galaxia2002, we discussed the relationship between comets and viruses.

Galaxia2002 started the thread for a different kind of reason, but in the end we all agreed that one of the relationship between comets and viruses is that probably comets weaken the immune system of the humans and increase the efficiency of the virus. And there is a new meteor crash reported in Arizona:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/182880-US-Large-meteor-crashes-near-Flagstaff-Arizona

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/183005-US-Meteor-strikes-Flagstaff-area-

And when I was reading Swine Flu Pandemic - Fact or Fiction I encountered a quote from an evolutionary biologist:

Ewald said:
"For bird flu to evolve into a human pandemic, the strain that finds a home in humanity has to be a strain that is both highly virulent and highly transmissible. Deadliness has to translate somehow into popularity; H5N1 has to find a way to kill or immobilize its human hosts, and still find other hosts to infect. Usually that doesn't happen."

Ewald goes on to explain that evolution in general is all about trade-offs, and in the evolution of infections the trade-off is between virulence and transmissibility.

What this means is that in order for a "bird flu" or "swine flu" to turn into a human pandemic, it has to find an environment that favors both deadly virulence and ease of transmission.

My hypothesis for overall situation is that: In its "mild form" and in its lysogenic cycle the virus will get more chance to spread both in human body and in the community(if the community wasn't infected before by other methods), so ease of transmisson is obtained. Later, when the comets decrease the immunity of host and induce lytic cycle for the virus, it will go and start to kill people.

I wasn't making any prediction back then, nor there is any precision about the matter since PTB can change their plans, and as C's said there are many cross-purposes in those organizations. Just my two cents, fwiw.

The multilanguages page : http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/Humans/EPAR/prepandrix/prepandrix.htm

Product information (en) : http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/PDFs/EPAR/prepandrix/emea-combined-h822en.pdf

1. NAME OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT

Prepandrix suspension and emulsion for emulsion for injection.
Prepandemic influenza vaccine (H5N1) (split virion, inactivated, adjuvanted)

2. QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION

After mixing, 1 dose (0.5 ml) contains:

Split influenza virus inactivated, containing antigen* equivalent to:

A/Indonesia/05/2005 (H5N1) like strain used (PR8-IBCDC-RG2) 3.75 micrograms**

* propagated in eggs
** haemagglutinin

AS03 adjuvant composed of squalene (10.69 milligrams), DL-α-tocopherol (11.86 milligrams) and polysorbate 80 (4.86 milligrams)
The suspension and emulsion vials once mixed form a multidose container. See section 6.5 for the number of doses per vial.

Excipients: It contains 5 micrograms thiomersal

So, H5N1 is injected in your body, if you get H1N1, what about recombination ?

If someone can search for links to check this, it would be cool :

DL-α-tocopherol is E vitamin
polysorbate 80 is a carcinogenic
thiomersal is ethylene-mercury

Edit:
Page of the European Public Assessment Report: (multilanguages) http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/Humans/EPAR/pandemrix/pandemrix.htm, in the summary for the public: http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/PDFs/EPAR/pandemrix/H-832-en1.pdf we can read:

Which measures are being taken to ensure the safe use of Pandemrix?
If Pandemrix is used during a pandemic, the company that makes it will collect information on the safety of the vaccine while it is being used.

I too am researching the subject of vaccination. My wife and I are at a stage that we want to have children and are gathering information. I already knew that vaccinations could have ill effects on your health, but after diving a little deeper into the subject I was stunned by the severity of the side effects of vaccinations. So naturally, I told my wife I didn't want to inocculate our future children. Alas, she too (still) sticks to the dogma that vaccinations are safe and necessary. I now am trying to convince her. A difficult job, to say the least.

Luckily, I found "help", I found this book:

_http://www.amazon.com/Vaccination-100-Years-Orthodox-Research/dp/064615124X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1254400341&sr=1-1

For the Dutch among us, I found this exerpt:

_http://books.google.nl/books?id=4Yi8qx1-cDEC&pg=PA320&lpg=PA320&dq=bestanddelen+vaccin&source=bl&ots=uvPBsk7s8x&sig=Xv0_xjdQPhIelS5Bs5d2W13ABKY&hl=nl&ei=PVXESunMAcP94AbTlLw4&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=10&ved=0CCMQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=bestanddelen%20vaccin&f=false

Does anyone know of this book or know the author? Is it valid? I hope so, because it could go along way in convincing my wife not to go forward with inocculating our future children.

Back
Top Bottom