Cassiopaea substack

bit late, but here are the latest posts on the Spanish sub stack since my last post.

Whoa, just had a synaptic click, after reading this latest sub stack.
When I read to this part:
Q: (L) Was Jeffrey Dahmer abducted by the Lizzies at an early age?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Did he get his perversions from the Lizzies?
Dahmer’s mother, Joyce, had a UFO sighting outside their home in 1973, when Jeffrey was 13. During this time, she was battling severe depression.

January 9, 1996

Q: (L) Was there something about Ted Bundy and the fact that his life seemed to disintegrate at the same time a lot of UFOs were sighted [i.e. the mid-1970s]?
Q: (L) Was Ted Bundy abducted?
Q: (L) Was Ted Bundy programmed to do what he did?
Q: (L) What was the purpose behind that programming?
A: We must withhold answer for the present.
I was reminded of this morning, on a “news scrolling one liner” I noted this:

“Trial hears Jeremy Skibicki killed 4 women because he was on “a mission from god”.

Those “missions from god” always creep me out, bad.
But, there has been an additional very dark thread, here in Canada.
Indigenous women and children are being murdered, mutilated, kidnapped and disappearing at higher and higher numbers, every year.

I looked the headline up, and here’s an excerpt from the article:

“WINNIPEG — Jeremy Skibicki killed four women and knew it was wrong but did it because he was under a psychotic delusion that he was on a mission from God, court heard Tuesday.

Dr. Sohom Das, a forensic psychiatrist from the United Kingdom, testified the killings came after years of violent acts by Skibicki stemming from mental illness.

"I believe the delusions and the psychotic symptoms caused by schizophrenia directly motivated those killings," Das, testifying for the defence, told Skibicki's murder trial.

"He believed in his mind that he was on a mission from God. He felt compelled to carry out the killings."

Skibicki, 37, has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder in the 2022 slayings of the four Indigenous women in Winnipeg: Rebecca Contois, 24; Morgan Harris, 39; Marcedes Myran, 26; and an unidentified woman an Indigenous grassroots community has named Mashkode Bizhiki'ikwe, or Buffalo Woman.”

Here’s the link to the full article:

This is cool, one of my favourite podcasts, Mysterious Universe, is covering the C's and Laura's work via the substack - mainly on the subject of window fallers - on their newest subscriber-only episode:

The hosts of this podcast are usually, rightly, very leery of anything coming through a ouija/spirit board, having covered so much other material in the past which had been received without discernment. Usually they immediately bin anything ouija related ("people being deluded by low-level entities!"). So I was interested to hear if they would look further into the C's and see what it's actually all about. And they have! They seem very impressed with Laura. (They also did an episode on Amazing Grace a few years back. Was wondering when they'd notice the C's material!)... Listening to it now...

This is cool, one of my favourite podcasts, Mysterious Universe, is covering the C's and Laura's work via the substack - mainly on the subject of window fallers - on their newest subscriber-only episode:

The hosts of this podcast are usually, rightly, very leery of anything coming through a ouija/spirit board, having covered so much other material in the past which had been received without discernment. Usually they immediately bin anything ouija related ("people being deluded by low-level entities!"). So I was interested to hear if they would look further into the C's and see what it's actually all about. And they have! They seem very impressed with Laura. (They also did an episode on Amazing Grace a few years back. Was wondering when they'd notice the C's material!)... Listening to it now...
Very cool! It's about time. ;)

I have finally found time to read all the articles on substack and I want to thank @Approaching Infinity for the great work! An interesting and welcome refresh.

It has been many years for me since I really delved more deeply into those topics. A very good reminder that there’s so much more to reality then we ordinarily would think!

Looking forward to the next installments!

Two suggestions:

An article that delves more specifically into the cosmic trickster aspects of “Aliens“ might be interesting and important for readers too. So that they understand that very little that happens in regards to 4D can be taken at face value from our 3D perspective.

Also an article that might scratch the surface of the complicated topic of 3D existence as opposed to 4D and how perceptions and understandings differ in those densities might be good for the readers. Included could be topics such as symbolism (symbolic language/happenings/realities) as opposed to more literal happenings/interpretations.

Back
Top Bottom