Just got this today from one of my email peeps - a super vid exposing the scam (9:47):
Steve Deace: Here's what they DON'T want you to know about COVID-19
On Wednesday, "The Steve Deace Show" compiled the coronavirus facts vs. lies and put the media-driven fear in perspective. In this clip, Steve Deace explained that America is testing everything that moves for COVID-19. At the time Wednesday's show was taped, 0.07% of Americans had tested positive for the coronavirus. He dove into the stat ... Read more

As you know, previously I also had some strong reactions to your posts and it was because my brain was already overflown with aggressive media instructions/people reactions and I'm so used to coming to this forum for some sanity among all the madness. When I read many of your long posts so obviously driven by your current emotional state and 'thinking out loud' - I felt like I'm losing my only true social safe net, my shelter. I believe many people here feel the same way about this forum. It's good to remind ourselves of that fact before posting, especially now when things have gone berserk in the world around us. It can happen to any of us, happened to me many times before, so a constant personal reminder of external consideration, both here and in our private affairs seems like a good way to go these days. :cool:

Color, thanks for posting this and yes it is good to remind ourselves.

Previously, I made the statement that they would have to hold me down and inject me. That still carries weight.

It seems like some people are already able to modify their genetics for transition. (A guess, most people on this forum?) Hence, their need for stimulus seems redundant. My question is, what about the people who do need a jump start? As in, many of the Kens and Karen's? Obviously, they would be the first in line for a shot or five. (I would gladly give up my chance at a shot if some people want a few spares. :cool2:)

Didn't know what to say, started writing and this is what came.

Strategic enclosure to the max: Temporary, and we may not be told when to come out. That is to say the teacher may expect the student to figure it out on their own when it’s time to act. It may be personal and situational designed for each individual.

Soul smashing: I believe is happening to all of us. The trashing of the wheat, separation of wheat from chaff. The Chaff, which is most of the plant is thrashed and plowed back into the ground, the food and seeds are also trashed but separated for use elsewhere (the product of the field). If one has grown through experience here in this lifetime you still have to have the chaff beaten off you, or as in metal working “slag” beaten off of you, before going on.

What’s the difference between picking up the cat of 9 tails and beating the hell out of the tax collectors and putting the ear back on the roman solider and telling St. Peter to “knock it off! Now is not the time”?

So, I’m still of the mind of: the mask is ok (for now) and the vax is game over for me. Truth is, I won’t know until that time (“if” that scenario happens) what I’ll do. I know a few who are prepping for a fire fight at the front door. But, as for me, I could also see myself just shrugging and say I wont do it! So do what you have to do…(not worth the drama) my doom….right? Well what if…

Im drug into the grizzly FEMA camp, and survive and few weeks or months of horror, then, Blam! the universe shows up with a cataclysm and I work with my fellow survivors and find our way out, and find not many people around and a full supply of food at a local Costco or whatever….then we are navigating setting up structure, trust, relationships and so forth. I could stop then and say “hey” ! If I had died in a fire fight at my front door, I would never have made it to here, where I’m working with a group and (helping people) for my final lap around this world. Wouldn’t that be nice. Take away points: I’m making plans and strategies for future possible scenarios, but I’m leaving the plans open and not putting periods on the sentences. I may come out the front door with a cat of nine tales, and I might put the ear back on the poor son of a bitch that’s taking off to the camp. We’ll be making decisions soon that will be changing our life’s trajectory, and those decisions shouldn’t be too, preplanned.

FWIW:

Last month, several consecutive nights of earthquake/tsunami dreams.

Last week, two consecutive dreams, same night, saying “Quit crying about it! There are only a few steps left here, then we're done. We’ll be cleaning out our lockers soon. This project is over…

After a week of feeling down and tired, just angry and then just sad, not provoked by any direct outside experience, basically feeling like in a middle of some heavy pms storm of symptoms raging, all multiplied with a lack of proper sleep while the actual storms were raging above - I finally caught a good 8h sleep last night. That's why I felt brave enough to speak up when this lil drama occurred. I thought "Maybe I AM feeling stable enough to actually contribute and help". :-P

@Mandatory Intellectomy and others, thank you for validating my advice and points to @SOTTREADER , I was afraid how I went too far and just attacking other member cause of my recently foggy state of being. I don't doubt my intentions but we all know what paves the road to hell, if we are not aware enough. Also, as a parent and experiencing my daughter going through high amplitudes of emotions recently, (which takes some extra self control not to react too hastily and potentially damaging but to do the right thing, bring her back into her balance in a proper/calm way,) all of that is demanding new levels of self control and 'input-discern the best you can- hopefully some quality output' processing of billions of informations attacking all at once. My mom also came back from the coast yesterday and she is in 'I'm the queen of the world' mode which is by itself too much to handle for any sensible person. So, yeah - thank you all for easing my consciousness.

I find it highly ironic how I've posted that video of staggering police arrogance & ignorance, concerning everything good and what makes us smart and properly functional human beings, right after SOTTREADER being told how he was overreacting and being caught up in a negative loop. One has to realize the absurdity of it all! It's being symbolically transmitted to us on many general and personal levels lately. I translate the main message of it all as: Be compassionate to your fellow souled humans, now more than ever... Be smart about it, but don't lose patience. I hope most of us here are beyond lesson of falling completely under entrapment of lower resonance beings. Not on any serious, life threatening level that we can't work out ourselves (through being sincere about it with DCM/God), or with this forum help. I may be naive, I was always inclined to seek for the Good in people and understand more clearly what it took for them to make 'bad' choices in their lives. I wanted to really know, so maybe then I could understand better my own 'bad' choices and maybe, just maybe, be able to forgive myself.

I sometimes find myself thinking about @Mandatory Intellectomy being a new, somewhat 'gentler' version of what Anart once stood for in this forum. Back in the day when I was highly active. I don't know what happened to her and it doesn't matter, I just miss her being (often) a brutal voice of Truth around here, that's all. I'm not asking for explanations, whatever happened - I missed it by not contributing here and that's my fault. That being said, I also automatically 'feel for' @SOTTREADER after reading MI reply to him. Maybe it's me being a female and wanting to correct just a bit and then NURTURE, maybe it's about my fear of people being driven to their limits lately and I want to make sure how the person feels welcome enough and free to post here again. Lots of contradictions, I know. I just want to make sure how in most cases it's about the behavior that's being called out as wrong, not the person. I want them to clearly understand the difference.

About all of this Corona mess, the only thing that seems logical to me, with new info and different experiments being executed on humans all over the globe, is this: We are being led into introducing an AI into all levels of our lives. They are collecting our DNA and more current personal info, where do you actually live etc, through all this measures. Introducing track apps and what soon to be is 'vaccinated or not' approval to do, go places. That fits into STS 4D forces pushing their agenda, that's the only common factor I can currently conclude among all this apparently incoherent and illogical behavior of different governments.

AI=no empathy. STS dream. It sounds crazy to me even, now when I'm stating it, but I can find no other coherent & constant agenda for where this is all going. I hope I'm wrong.

Thank you @Color. Apologies @Ant22 if I failed to communicate across in a way that indicated I acknowledged what you were saying.

I have to admit I'm getting myself psychologically ready to never comply and therefore suffer all consequences that come with that. I've thought to myself under what conditions can I forego my human rights (when they make it hard to be an obyvatel as you say?) and what doing so will do to what I stand for. What is inalienable and who determines this and under what conditions can this be taken away by this person or group who are supposed gods over us?
My partner has recently mentioned to me that I appear to be in a state of shock. Thinking about it, I think I am and I don't necessarily think it's conscious. I think I've been paying so much attention to this situation that I've absorbed shock from the various realisations.

Another thing she's mentioned is that I shouldn't assume I know the outcome. This has got me thinking that I may have slipped into the mindset of thinking I know where things are going and it's this that leads to some of the shock.

I'm not sure if it is a state of shock that colours your thinking so much, I'd say it's fear. As they say, the best form of defence is attack so you attack anyone who dares to even mention the purely hypothetical possibility that at some point taking the vaccine may be lesser of two evils.

I get that @SOTTREADER, and I can relate to the feelings of fear of the unknown in a world that has gone mad. My own comfy little life has been turned upside down in all this Covid circus and I can't say I have coped as well as I should have - or even could have.

But you know who else is overcome by fear? Covidiots, mask wearers and vaccine pushers. Their fear forces them to wear a mask while driving alone in their cars, or a mask and a visor just to be sure they also protect the eyes.

Fear prevents people from seeing the nuances of each situation and it makes thinking rationally and calmly difficult. Some nuances around the Covid vaccine have been described by Windmill Knight here for example.

So relax my friend, we will cross the vaccine bridge when we get there :-) And when the time comes we will be better equipped to deal with the issue than we are now, for each day is an opportunity to gather more information about the problem. When the corona madness first started we were researching anti-viral solutions to protect ourselves, such as sodium bicarbonate or elderberry. But then it turned out that Covid is actually beneficial to us. So as Laura sometimes says, hope for the best, prepare for the worst and deal with whatever comes.

Personally I draw the line at being genetically modified by another human being - let alone set of human beings that are likely psychos.

No one or government has the right to impose that on someone else regardless of whatever justification.

As Windmill Knight mentioned, only the Moderna vaccine involves gene modification. And chances are that trials of this one aren't doing too well if the company's CEOs sold their stock back in May and this continued throughout July. It smells of a rat trying to escape a sinking ship to me.

As for the rights of the government, in an ideal world the rights of the government are dictated by the law, common sense and the wellbeing of the citizens. But last time I checked we weren't living in an ideal world. The fact that we've just come out of months of an unprecedented global house arrest should give you enough of an idea of what governments can do - with the blessing of a large part of the population.

I don't think stomping your feet and refusing to comply will get you far. In fact, it may prevent you from getting anywhere as they may decide not to let you leave your house without it - or be locked up. Hence I pointed out the principle of being "wise like a serpent and gentle like a dove". We are too small to challenge the PTB as individuals. The trick is to outsmart the enemy, not to beat the enemy up. And I think an objectively minded network has a better chance of outsmarting the enemy than an individual.

Last edited:
As for the rights of the government, in an ideal world the rights of the government are dictated by the law, common sense and the wellbeing of the citizens. But last time I checked we weren't living in an ideal world. The fact that we've just come out of months of an unprecedented global house arrest should give you enough of an idea of what governments can do - with the blessing of a large part of the population.

That's a great summary of collective horror experience we had to deal with. And a clear message of the Reality we live in.

I don't think stomping your feet and refusing to comply will get you far. In fact, it may prevent you from getting anywhere as they may decide not to let you leave your house without it - or be locked up. Hence I pointed out the principle of being "wise like a serpent and gentle like a dove". We are too small to challenge the PTB as individuals. The trick is to outsmart the enemy, not to beat the enemy up. And I think an objectively minded network has a better chance of outsmarting the enemy than an individual.

I apologize in advance for not agreeing with this part. :halo: It sounds perfectly logical on the first glance but it doesn't resonate as some ultimate truth to me. You can't know what other's person individual lessons are and how they will play out. In my view you are making the very same mistake he did when replying to you, falling into righteous assumptions. You think you know the outcome of his possible acts. You simply don't.

Also, what does it really mean "We are too small to challenge the PTB as individuals."? It sounds like a plausible parole to me. In the essence of that statement I could argue how it takes away a personal, individual power that most of us worked really hard to accomplish! What does it really mean?!? How our own individual struggles and actions mean little or noting if not directly connected/approved/supported by a larger group, joined in one cause? Seriously?!? I have no such experience so far to confirm your beliefs, quite the opposite. I think EVERY individual struggle and inner work counts, no matter if a person is connected through their physical interaction or via internet with others alike. Sorry but it makes no sense.

All the recent responses melt my heart.

I'm definitely taking a step back to breath and relax.

Just one point to @Ant22 re this as it stood out to me as factually incorrect and I don't feel okay letting such an error roam free when it could cause harm

As Windmill Knight mentioned, only the Moderna vaccine involves gene modification. And chances are that trials of this one aren't doing too well if the company's CEOs sold their stock back in May and this continued throughout July. It smells of a rat trying to escape a sinking ship to me.

This is factually incorrect. The main reason vaccines can now be produced in months as opposed to years is due to the platform or technology they are getting produced in. The new generation vaccines are mRNA or DNA vaccines.

You've mentioned Moderna which is the main one. However,

The Astrazeneca (and Oxford Vaccine) which is the flagship vaccine being produced in the UK relies on gene modification

AZD1222 is based on an adenovirus vaccine vector and the COVID-19 spike protein. After vaccination, the surface spike protein of the coronavirus is produced, which primes the immune system to attack the coronavirus if it later infects the body.

This vaccine is in phase 3 trials which is the last stage. The UK government has already signed a deal for 90 million doses

That's enough for every man, woman and child in the UK.

Also, in case you missed this, AZ are fully indemnified from legal liability

The AZ vaccine will likely be the flagship vaccine for the UK and I ahead of the pack.

The Moderna Vaccine will be the flagship vaccine for the US - Bill Gates has specified as such. To avoid speculation, the Moderna vaccine is in phase 3 trials as well.

Behind these, we have some strong ones coming up from behind.

BioNtech and Pfizer (which is an absolute giant) have a vaccine that relies on gene modification

Germany’s BioNTech is working on a multitude of mRNA vaccines for the novel coronavirus, planning to develop them in parallel. Like its competitors, the company uses strands of mRNA to generate protective antibodies. Earlier this month, Shanghai’s Fosun Pharma signed a deal to market BioNTech’s vaccine in China if it’s eventually approved. Pfizer has agreed to co-develop the vaccine in the rest of the world.

They are in phase 3 as well.

In any case, the inaccuracy I would like to correct is that Moderna is the only mRNA vaccine.

ALL the front runners are either mRNA, DNA vaccines or rely on new novel technologies (not inactivated or attentuated viruses like traditional vaccines) - Moderna, Pfizer, Astrazeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi, Inovio, Merck etc.

Feel free to do your own research. The information is publicly available.

FWIW.

Last edited:
I apologize in advance for not agreeing with this part. :halo: It sounds perfectly logical on the first glance but it doesn't resonate as some ultimate truth to me. You can't know what other's person individual lessons are and how they will play out. In my view you are making the very same mistake he did when replying to you, falling into righteous assumptions. You think you know the outcome of his possible acts. You simply don't.

There's certainly no issue with disagreeing with something someone says here but in this case I think you're misrepresenting, at least somewhat, what was actually said.

In fact, it may prevent you from getting anywhere as they may decide not to let you leave your house without it - or be locked up.

Ant22 is simply providing a possible scenario, not implying a definite outcome.

Also, what does it really mean "We are too small to challenge the PTB as individuals."?

Certainly anyone can challenge the PTB but how effective they will be is the question? One person who comes to mind for me who was certainly qualified to make a difference is Judy Mikovits. Yet, she was marginalized quite effectively. Now, I think once the PTB's go too far and people want answers, her message will be heard after all. But for now...

Even the C's are pretty much saying the train is rolling down the tracks, let it run itself off the rails. You want to jump in front of it? I don't.
I actually agree with Ant that it's better to be strategic and that means utilizing the network as opposed to going it alone.

My 2 cents

Ant22 is simply providing a possible scenario, not implying a definite outcome.

Then I read her wrong. She appeared pretty sure and defensive about it to me. I accept I read her wrong, if she says so.

Certainly anyone can challenge the PTB but how effective they will be is the question? One person who comes to mind for me who was certainly qualified to make a difference is Judy Mikovits. Yet, she was marginalized quite effectively. Now, I think once the PTB's go too far and people want answers, her message will be heard after all. But for now....

It depends on one's level of understanding and specific situation and then the according action. I don't think it's fair to take away from SOTTREADER the possibility of some future standing up to PTB of what he finds 'a step too far' from the government just because it doesn't seem as a smart way to go from our current perspective. I prefer to give people some credit when deciding for themselves what is a right thing to do for themselves. If they are wrong then they will learn a new lesson through pain. I don't control my daughter in her actions, lessons. I tell her what I think about it when she shares but the decision is her alone. In the end we all do what we do and we learn more from it. I will never be so arrogant to tell another person how what they are doing is just plain wrong. I don't know their path, their lessons. We are depending on a written word here and I prefer to reserve the judgement for later, if a person who's emotionally driven at the moment actually acts upon it later, in some foolish way, opposed to a true stand for their authenticity of what constitutes them as a human being in their best understanding. Some things for some people are even worth dying for. I respect that choice.

Even the C's are pretty much saying the train is rolling down the tracks, let it run itself off the rails. You want to jump in front of it? I don't.

Again, it's not about that, what I was commenting on, in my previous post. Apples and oranges. General and individual. I am NOT encouraging SOTTREADER to act in a foolish way, I hope that much was clear from my previous responses to him. But I do have 'a problem' with Ant22 responses to him, I don't find them to be fair. I do find really refreshing for SOTTREADER to finally stand up and say how he really feels and why, stating his reasoning so far, no matter if I 'approve it' or not. He is finally open to some feedback. Ant22 doesn't seem to be so. She's just defending her ground and pointing it all back to him. I don't like that. Sorry, but it seems unfair to me. She's generalizing what came to be a personal situation and I can't understand how that helps.

I actually agree with Ant that it's better to be strategic and that means utilizing the network as opposed to going it alone.

My 2 cents

I reread my previous post and I don't see anything of what I've said pointing into that direction.

I will probably refuse the vaccine to be clear. But with a little ingenuity and networking, we can figure out how to duck the issue without it coming to that. Maybe

He is finally open to some feedback. Ant22 doesn't seem to be so. She's just defending her ground and pointing it all back to him. I don't like that. Sorry, but it seems unfair to me. She's generalizing what came to be a personal situation and I can't understand how that helps.

I will have to take your word for it as I'm not seeing it. I just read Ant's reply again. All I see is her giving an opinion on a hypothetical situation. Everything else you wrote I pretty much agree with.

I will have to take your word for it as I'm not seeing it. I just read Ant's reply again. All I see is her giving an opinion on a hypothetical situation. Everything else you wrote I pretty much agree with.

It was the 'feeling' I got from both of her posts, not just the last one. Also, I've explained in my reply to her what's bothering me about her statements. I appreciate the value of networking in this 3D realm but that's just one part of it. The work has to be done on the individual level, that's crucial. That is what trully makes the difference. We can't know with our limited perspective how much of a difference any single person makes when fighting lies, ptb and STS agenda through their individual struggle. Nobody escapes that part. Individual lessons and all that jazz.

Back
Top Bottom