Whew! Just cruised through 115 pages of this colossus. Doing another cursory link summary here. I have some personal thoughts in parenthesis because I'm sharing this in places other than here and they need a little context for some things. Some of these links are also to posts within this thread about personal anecdotes.

General (touch on a number of different aspects)
Corbette - What NO ONE is Saying About The Corona Crisis - YouTube
Bob Moriartys Thoughts on Coronavirus
Swiss Propaganda Research: Facts About Covid-19 -- Society's Child -- Sott.net
12 Experts Question The Need For a Global Coronavirus Lockdown -- Society's Child -- Sott.net
10 MORE Experts Criticising the Coronavirus Panic -- Society's Child -- Sott.net
8 MORE Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic – OffGuardian
The Coronation | Charles Eisenstein
A Comparison of Lockdown UK With Non-Lockdown Sweden -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net
decent summary

Manipulated Numbers (usually overestimating deaths and underestimating the amount of asymptomatic cases or number of people who have already recovered)
How lethal is Covid-19 REALLY? Why massive fatality rates from Italy are MISLEADING
COVID DEATH TOLL IN QUESTION?
German Study: Coronavirus Mortality Rate May Be Five Times Lower Than Reported
Covid-19 fatality is likely overestimated
COVID-19: On average, only 6% of actual infections detected worldwide
A fiasco in the making? As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data
Harvard Study Finds COVID-19 Fatality Rate Far Lower Than World Health Org Suggests
Coronavirus: Iceland’s mass testing finds half of carriers show no symptoms
WATCH: Dr. Birx: We Have ‘Very Liberal’ Recording Of COVID Deaths; If They Test Positive, ‘We Are Counting That’
Flu deaths reality check
CDC Tells Hospitals To List COVID as Cause of Death Even if You're Just Assuming or It Only Contributed
Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus
Coronavirus death rate much lower than previously reported, study says
Oxford Model: Coronavirus May Have Already Infected Half of U.K. Population
CDC: 80,000 people died of flu last winter in U.S., highest death toll in 40 years
Renowned German Mathematician and Professor of Statistics Slams Dramatization of Covid-19
Dr. Birx: Coronavirus Data Doesn’t Match The Doomsday Media Predictions
Renowned German Mathematician and Professor of Statistics Slams Dramatization of Covid-19
Laura Ingraham Is first Reporter to Out False WHO COVID-19 Mortality Rate that Led to Global Panic
99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says
Manipulated Covid-19 Numbers Are Fueling Hysteria and Lock Downs
Coronavirus Death Predictions Bring New Meaning to Hysteria
COVID-19 Death Toll Will Be ‘Much Lower’ Than Projected, Top Officials Say
The Completely Fraudulent COVID-19 Fatality Timeline: From 40 Million… to 2 Million… to 200,000… to 81,766… to 60,415 Deaths
This Is Strange: Total US Deaths in March 2020 are Actually Down 15% from Average of Prior Four Years
Jan. Flashback: Dr. Fauci Said Coronavirus ‘is not a major threat to the people of the United States’
Montana Doctor Blows the Whistle on the CDC’s Manipulated Coronavirus Figures
Danish blood donor study suggests coronavirus may be less deadly than WHO predicted
Coronavirus outbreak: Scheer says his party has ‘serious concerns’ about accuracy of WHO data on COVID-19

Medical Knock-On Effects (how the attention paid to Covid-19 is affecting the ability of others to receive medical attention)
Exclusive: New evidence of child deaths linked to ‘stay at home’ COVID warnings
Letter of a French doctor
First, Do No Harm: If Primary Healthcare Remains Shut Down, Toll on Elderly Will be Worse Than COVID-19 -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net
front line report
CBS News Posts Fraudulent Viral Video of Sobbing ICU Nurse Who Quit Her Job Over Poor Working Conditions, Mask Shortage -- It Was All a Lie
empty clinic in Toulouse
Government's plea as people with serious medical issues are avoiding going to hospital - Cornwall Live
Doctors refusing woman with cancer

Symptoms and Treatment (and controversy surrounding same)
Chloroquine vs. Big Pharma: Why France is Hiding a Cheap and Tested Virus Cure -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net
Chloroquine, Zinc Tested to Block COVID Infection
Doctors Threatened with $13,000 Fine for Prescribing Hydroxychloroquine for Coronavirus Treatment
Oops. CNN Host Tries to Stoke Fight Over Malaria Drug Only to Find Out 'Virtually All' NY Patients and Docs Are Taking It | News and Politics
Many COVID-19 Patients Are Dying from Cardiac Arrest
The mysterious connection between the coronavirus and the heart
Study: Smokers Appear Less Likely to Be Hospitalised with COVID-19
Smoking, vaping and hospitalization for COVID-19 - Article (Preprint v13) | Qeios
Nearly half of severe COVID-19 cases showed neurological symptoms
Vitamin C (High Doses) CURES Coronavirus / Covid-19 - Dr. Cheng (Preliminary Results) | Greenbelt Outdoors

Economic Fallout (the economic and human costs of the lockdown and the dangers it poses)
We’re heading for a massive wave of redundancies – and the government’s now almost certainly unable to stop it
Coronavirus Reference Scenario
Coronavirus lockdown “useless, grotesque, collective suicide” – World-renowned virologist – Faith and Politics
Rice & wheat prices surge amid fears Covid-19 lockdown may threaten global food security — RT Business News
Trump Looking Into Reopening Parts Of US Economy, Treasury Secretary Says
Covid-19 drags French economy into deep recession the likes of which it has not seen since 1945 — RT Business News
Austria Becomes First European State To Start Reopening Its Economy | Zero Hedge
Coronavirus Is The ‘Largest Insolvency Event’ In History, Warns Former Goldman Sachs Fund Manager—Pivots Hard To Bitcoin
Some Montreal health-care workers say they were turned away at banks, pharmacies over COVID-19
Corona Lock-Down Causes UK Hunger Crisis: 1.5m people go whole day without food - Fort Russ
Coronavirus – The Aftermath. A Coming Mega-Depression... - Global Research
Texas to ease Coronavirus lockdown under executive order to "restore livelihoods," governor says
Corona: China warns of a new Great Depression
Warning from the UN: Corona crisis could trigger global food shortages
After Corona: Kissinger predicts gloomy prognosis for the world
French Central Bank: Corona pulls economy of the country into deepest recession since 1945
US weekly unemployment claims jump by 6.6 million, bringing 3-week total to more than 16 million -- Sott.net
Dumped milk, smashed eggs and plowed vegetables: Coronavirus pandemic leaves staggering amount of food waste

Origins (personal opinion is it came from a vaccine developed in a lab which then got out via soldiers subject to experimental vaccines and then mutated further, but you be the judge. It's imo not lethal enough to be an actual bioweapon like some conspiracy theorists suppose).
US urged to explain military lab shutdown - Global Times
On the Origins of the 2019-nCoV Virus, Wuhan, China – jameslyonsweiler.com
Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017–2018
influenza season - ScienceDirect

What did they know, exactly? US intel warned of ‘cataclysmic’ coronavirus pandemic in NOVEMBER 2019, report claims — RTUSA NewsChina imposes restrictions on research into origins of coronavirus
Chairman Of Jt. Chiefs Admits US Intel Has Taken 'Hard Look' At Wuhan Lab As Origin Of COVID-19 | Zero Hedge
Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources - ABC News
Chinese official speculates Americans may have infected Wuhan at army games, calls for them to be "transparent" -- Sott.net
New evidence the US did bring COVID-19 to Wuhan during the military games -- Sott.net

Control System (how governments and NGOs with agendas are using the crisis to extend control and curtail civil liberties)
Violent extremists may exploit coronavirus pandemic, target hospitals, threat report warns - National | Globalnews.ca
Federal government open to new law to fight pandemic misinformation | CBC News
EU to adopt unified policy on coronavirus mobile apps - Reuters
UK press 'names & shames' prominent professors for promoting 'conspiracy theories' about COVID-19 -- Society's Child -Sott.net
W.H.O. Official: "May have to enter homes and remove family members" - YouTube
An inside look at the debate around pandemic bonds, which have $425 million hinging on how deadly the coronavirus ends up being | Markets Insider
The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : The Coronavirus Hoax
Did Bill Gates Just Reveal the Reason Behind the Lock-Downs? – OffGuardian
France to extend coronavirus lockdown beyond April 15 — RT World News
The Coronavirus, Fear, and Poverty, by Israel Shamir - The Unz Review
California surfer in handcuffs after enjoying empty, epic waves
Dr. Fauci Says the World May Never Get Back to 'Normal' After the Pandemic | News and Politics
No return to ‘normality’ until coronavirus vaccine is available, Trudeau says
Coronavirus conspiracies pushed by Russia, amplified by Chinese officials: experts
Apple and Google Partner on Opt-In COVID-19 Contact Tracing Technology to Be Added to iPhone and Android Smartphones
The Disappearing Medical Exemption to Vaccination - NVIC Newsletter
Philadelphia: After a viral video showed a unmasked man being dragged off a bus, SEPTA reverses its requirement -- Sott.net
EXCLUSIVE: DR. SHIVA EXPOSES FAUCI, BIRX, GATES, AND THE W.H.O. COVID-19 ENDGAME
Coronavirus: who will be winners and losers in new world order?
Fauci: Coronavirus immunity cards for Americans are 'being ...
Singapore had the coronavirus under control. Now it's locking down the country
Why Are Some Respected Alt-media Embracing a Police State? -- Sott.net
public health theatreTotal system failure will give rise to new economy
Corona: 81 percent of all workers worldwide affected by draconian measures
A Healthcare PATRIOT Act?
Deutsche Bank predicts 'immunity passports' for travel as future AI tools will predict COVID-19 case severity
German doctor taken to psych for criticizing quarentine
Bill Gates' Obsession With Vaccines -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net
Globalisation is dead and we need to invent a new world order
Some social distancing needed 'until vaccine found'Covid-19 latest: No end to restrictions until vaccine is found
John Carpay: Alberta’s Bill 10 is an affront to the rule of law | National Post
Trump announces funding halt to World Health Organization
Deputy CMO doesn't rule out forcing Australians to download contact tracing app
German Lawyer Who Criticized Lockdown Arrested, Taken to Psych Ward

Fighting Back (what some groups are doing to push back).
Coronavirus lawsuits: Workers, businesses, insurers prepare for battle
California is latest state to be hit with lawsuit over COVID-19 gun restrictions
New Hampshire lawsuit challenges state's coronavirus ban on big gatherings on First Amendment grounds
Six Chicago Hospitality Groups Sue Their Insurance Company Over COVID-19 Denials
Two More Lawsuits Filed Over COVID-19 Business Interruption Losses | Hunton Insurance Recovery Blog
ACT NOW: Ask your mayor and your governor to reopen your town, city and state! - Stand for Health Freedom
Covid-19 restrictions challenged in High Court

Over the years of the forum there have been some really insightful threads and Laura mentioned at the time that a book based on the posts of the thread might be interesting and worthwhile to put together.

Although the thread hasn't slowed down much, I feel the same about this thread. Much more so actually. I wish I had a book of many of the insightful posts and personal reflections to reread, reflect on and reference easily, etc. Although it is hard to keep up with the thread, I find the sharing/networking from the personal experiences on up to how it relates to the Cassiopaean material and cosmology and philosophical understandings pretty amazing. Oftentimes I print out the most interesting posts to me for the day just so I can reflect on them more deeply and my one wish is that I had many more hours in a day just to follow along more closely.

It may be premature and who knows if things will slow down and having the thread is enough, but maybe a book based on the posts of the thread is an idea - 'The Book of Corona – information and reflections on life, humanity, reality, the corona virus, the Cassiopaean cosmology and philosophical understandings and the future ahead.’

edit added: I forgot to add that for me personally, so much information and perspectives are being taken in that I have a hard time digesting it and keeping it in mind. And also, maybe it would be a 'gift' of sorts to humanity at large.

Last edited:
Jumping in from page 520 to alert everyone of a flash "flood". Tonight from 8 pm to 10 pm EDT on sixteen of my basic WOW cable tv channels, is the "One World: Together at Home" Global Citizen World Health Organization programming. I happened to go to an internet movie review site that also was advertising this "program":

desktopbrandingexpanded._CB434463153_.png

And so, as per Event 201 - "flood" the message ensues.

I'm interested in learning if there is a good vaccine, whether TB BCG or something else.

I'm interested too. It seems that such a vaccine would have to be made from attenuated pathogens without (a lot of) evil adjuvants. That is the original vaccination premise.

Apart from TB BCG vaccine, the rabies vaccine may belong to that category although it is not commonly in use.

Same here, if the BCG vaccine is good maybe I'll go get it.

I think one of the major things that I need to do to be of service on this forum is to show people what I have learned about vaccinations, their history, and why I now believe that they are entirely unnecessary - and even, ultimately, detrimental to health.

Using the search function I found several threads that mention the name, "Antoine Bechamp", and the best I've seen was a post by hiker in this very thread way back on page #209, post #3122:

Has anyone here ever really researched the theory of pleomorphism? hiker writes a good intro. Louis Pasteur was a contemporary of Bechamp, and his "germ theory" of disease was eventually elevated over Bechamp's assertions that if one simply takes care of oneself, gets the proper nutrition and physical care, then they will never get sick in the first place because their immune system is designed to prevent illness at all times.

In retrospect it's easy to see why Pasteur won out. It's pretty hard to make money off of people who never get sick.

I recently read an excellent book, which I would say is a "must read" (and which I will write a review for one day), that details what happened to Bechamp, Royal Raymond Rife, Dr. Wilhelm Reich, and Gaston Naessens – four men, over a century apart in time, who made the same discoveries using ultra-powerful light microscopes they designed; and based on their very similar findings with those microscopes they developed cures for diseases that, instead of changing the world for the better, made the Medical Industrial Complex go out of their way to destroy THEM:

That book is one of the best red-pills ever written, especially for doctors. The author was Christopher Bird, who wrote “The Secret Life of Plants” in the 70’s.

And as for the ultra-powerful light microscopes that those four people designed that supposedly broke the laws of physics? They exist even now, and are for sale. Here's a link to Grayfield Optical, which makes light microscopes capable of resolutions as great as 8000x (Naessen's, as well as Rife's, scopes were capable of far more than that):

With these microscopes, it is possible to view living organisms in real time at resolutions previously only achieved by electron microscopes. What those four scientists discovered was a whole other world, and what they saw was consistent among them. Basically, what they saw was the interface where thought becomes manifest in reality. Get Naessen's book. Heck, I have an extra copy I'll gladly donate to the farm's library if asked!

The west has been wrong about the cause of disease ever since the days of Antoine Bechamp and Louis Pasteur. This is an excerpt from an excellent two-part article that explains what has happened to the medical field, and why it won’t change until the current medical establishment is exposed for what it is:

“…in a compromised terrain (e.g. human body), today’s bacterium can be tomorrow’s terrain-poisoning yeast, fungus, or mold. Pasteur denied that bacteria could change their form. Only the unchanging, specific germs of the air were the cause of disease, he said. Béchamp, on the other hand, never denying that the air carried germs, maintained that airborne forms were not necessary for disease. Pasteur wished to establish that we must be invaded (and therefore be protected by profitable vaccination). But the true scientist showed that an independently living element, which could morbidly evolve, already exists in all cells of the body, and showed evidence that it is all that is needed for the appearance of symptogenic organisms. The body naturally has within it the factors and potential necessary to produce the symptoms of disease, including microorganisms. It means we also have the innate ability to become, and to stay, healthy.

Whether Pasteur or Béchamp is correct may still be an issue for some people. It does seem unusual, though, that Antoine’s name, and the controversy itself, have been omitted from history, medical and biology books–even encyclopedias. Given the magnitude and number of Béchamp’s discoveries, it is more-than-likely that this omission is more than oversight. The historical assassination of Antoine Béchamp resulted in medical science drawing conclusions from a half-truth. This has meant untold misery for the human race, especially in the West. The resulting concept of diseases as entities that attack us is highly questionable and is a major block to resolving health care issues today.

The odd thing is, Pasteur himself was reported to have admitted on his deathbed that, “Claude Bernard was right–the microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything.”

In addition to all of the above, there is yet another book that I highly recommend, by Dr. Suzanne Humphries, called "Dissolving Illusions":

That book as of this post has almost 940 reviews, almost all of them five-stars. Here is a link to Dr. Humphries' website, where she has posted several interesting articles and videos:

There is an entirely different world out there that has hardly been explored, with those who have done so having had their lives and careers ruined for exposing it, but which has consistently shown that much of what passes for supposed knowledge in the medical field these days is outright fraud.

Simply put: if you take good care of yourself, eat right and exercise, and take care of your mental acumen as well,

YOU CAN NOT GET SICK. PERIOD.

I realised today that many people can only see through their own particular filters. An example. I posted this on FB recently
It is time to call bullshit on the health computer models being used in New Zealand. Let's recap.
When the PM announced NZ was going into lockdown she told us two things.
1. If we don't do it, tens of thousands of Kiwis would die.
2. Even if we did do it, we had to brace ourselves for the 2000 people who were going to die as a result of the virus.
Fast forward to today. Now all the talk is dropping from level 4 to level 3. What do the statistics look like?
Cases 1400
Recovered 720
Hospitalised 14
ICU 3
Deaths 11
Immediately you can see that the numbers used to justify this lockdown are complete rubbish. Actual deaths are less than 1% of what the PM guaranteed were going to occur. Why?
Because the models produced by the so called experts in Public Health were wrong by degrees of magnitude. For all their hubris, what we have is a tiny percentage of what might be expected from a normal flu season.
Considering that going into lock down trashed the economy, it is clear that there needs to be an accounting, and these experts need to justify why their models were so completely up the creek that they have never looked anything like reality.

If you read it you see I am attacking the computer model makers, saying they should be called to account for models that bear no resemblance to reality. A few people agree. A few people see this as an attack on the Prime Minister and so I am condemned as a heartless misogynist.

The really interesting guy is the one who late in the day attacks a commenter for anti-Chinese racism. He then reveals that in his opinion, we must move to a socialist government world wide because capitalism has failed and China is pretty wonderful and a great trading partner for NZ. He then attacks me because the NZ PM is socialist and he perceives I am undermining her. He then launches into a diatribe as to how the entire virus situation is Trumps fault for mishandling everything. So far, all filtered through his "socialist is best, everything else is bad" filter.

However if you look at his FB page, he has worked out the Fort Detrick connection, he sees how the virus traveling to Wuhan via the Military games is a plausible scenario. But again, under that scenario he has ammunition to further attack Trump.

People can be so predictable.

A short update from Russia. Today is the Orthodox Easter, and many churches are closed due to the coronavirus situation. However, in more than a half of Russian regions the churches remain open. To be exact, 43 Russian regions decided to keep the churches open for people during the holiday.

In my region, 77% of people returned to work a week ago, although the number of infected is growing. The growth is slow so far, about 10 to 20 cases per day.

Our chief regional infectionist admits the possibility that the local population may have already developed immunity to coronavirus earlier this year.

We have no curfews or electronic tracking here, although it's Russia's third largest city. On weekends we freely go to the countryside and we haven't encountered a single patrol yet.

We'll see how it goes from here.

Last edited:
Maybe its like most things, the devil is in the details. So maybe vaccines like this one and the original small pox vaccine that used the cow pox to trigger an immune response really DO work the way that they say vaccines are supposed to work. I haven't delved into it enough to form an educated opinion so I'm just speculating/thinking out loud at this point, FWIW.

I'm not familiar with all the details of the vaccination issue, but just on the surface of things there is something deeply wrong with the very concept IMO: you get a shot, there are NO side effects, and you will be cured forever from this illness - you will never get it. In other words: free lunch! And we know that if you believe in free lunch, you gonna BE the lunch.

But maybe it's not so black and white - perhaps the concept of vaccination is just a tool among many, and in some cases, with some illnesses, it can somewhat help. If applied with lots of knowledge about lots of details. If I remember correctly from articles on Sott etc., this seems to be the case, but others who know more about these things might chime in.

Needless to say, all those additives coupled with the INSANE vaccination schedule in many countries, combined shots etc., are just pure horror.

It may be premature and who knows if things will slow down and having the thread is enough, but maybe a book based on the posts of the thread is an idea - 'The Book of Corona – information and reflections on life, humanity, reality, the corona virus, the Cassiopaean cosmology and philosophical understandings and the future ahead.’

Funny, I had the thought some days ago that this entire thread in book form might be a great gift for Laura! Except that it would be half a library :lol: After all, it's all thanks to her, and this thread is just such a wonderful, amazing result from her life's work.

Former chief epidemiologist Johan Gisecke of Sweden in an interview with a British independent news channel. He is the guy that said in the beginning that everyone should go out and get some sun. He is one of the most senior epidemiologists in the world and an advisor to both the Swedish government and to the director general of the WHO.

He explains that the Swedish government decided in January to only use "evidence-based" measures, and that is why the lockdown hasn't been extreme.

• UK policy on lockdown and other European countries are not evidence-based
  • The correct policy is to protect the old and the frail only
  • This will eventually lead to herd immunity as a “by-product”
  • The initial UK response, before the “180 degree U-turn”, was better
  • The Imperial College paper was “not very good” and he has never seen an unpublished paper have so much policy impact
  • The paper was very much too pessimistic
  • Any such models are a dubious basis for public policy anyway
  • The flattening of the curve is due to the most vulnerable dying first as much as the lockdown
  • The results will eventually be similar for all countries
  • Covid-19 is a “mild disease” and similar to the flu, and it was the novelty of the disease that scared people.
  • The actual fatality rate of Covid-19 is the region of 0.1%
  • At least 50% of the population of both the UK and Sweden will be shown to have already had the disease when mass antibody testing becomes available

Has anyone here ever really researched the theory of pleomorphism?
Hi ketone Cop! Thank you for bringing this subjet! I haven't seen hiker's post (this thread is so fast!) but I saw a short video about cytokine storm from Dr Shiva somone gave here in this thread, and from link to link, I came to pleiomorphism. As I never heard of this, though I'm doctor, I was curious and came to Bechamp. I downloaded his book but haven't yet read it (I have lots of difficulty to do the readings I'd like, as if time flew out of my hands) .
But I read some info here and there and reading about pleiomorphisme has been light for me! It makes so much sense, and you understand that Pasteur, like Darwin and like Freud are frauds!
I also understood why Rifle's treatments were effective.

I'm interested too. It seems that such a vaccine would have to be made from attenuated pathogens without (a lot of) evil adjuvants. That is the original vaccination premise.
Apart from TB BCG vaccine, the rabies vaccine may belong to that category although it is not commonly in use.
Definitely not!
I also came to a book from Tissot warning against vaccines, rabies included. It has killed and handicaped lots of children. I attach his book, it's in french though.

Attachments

• Tissot catastrophe-vaccinations_.pdf
    12.1 MB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom