Thank you Persej for your previous answer about the testing policy and the post just above.

Of course, I didn't want to say that this had to be an aim to solve the problem but I don't think that it should be something to neither ignore.
It's hard to be 100% sure about anything around the virus. Like I said to a friend yesterday, more and more BS will be spread in the media, social networks and at the end, in our minds. Cointelpro is doing its best to hide the truth, create panic, play with people in order to create confusion.

About tests, I know rather well South Korea since I lived there for 4 years and still have friends over there. If we take for true their figures, they massively test their population and at the same time, they also have masks while they respect security moves between people.
They're now an example all around the world about their death rate and epidemic handling.

In fact, as you noted and demonstrated, and I agree, it would be useless to test all the population since 10 mn after that they could be infected but, for example, South Korean test all people who are in contact with infected ones once they knew they were, even if they didn't have any symptom. Today, they test all people who travel to their country. It's a good example to use tests even if you don't have any symptoms for me. Besides, testing places are available for citizens all around the country if they have a doubt and want to be tested. Now, I don't know if this is the key or a thing to do but when I put myself in the mind of someone who would think that this pandemic should be stopped efficiently and quickly, I would try to be inspired on this system since they apparently meet the best results and it seems logical. I remind that they didn't do any lockdown.

So, as an authority, if you officially announce that only people with symptoms will be tested, I only say that it won't be the most efficient way to fix the situation.

Anyway, many things are said about the virus and it's difficult to find our way, except that we clearly see that PTB plays a game that is very bad for all people on the planet.

Again, I understand everything you said. And that is exactly how the measures were presented to us in the beginning. They said that they will test everybody who had the symptoms of this virus and all of their contacts. But then they abandoned that idea because it doesn't makes sense in practice. You can perhaps slow down the infection if you do that, but you just cannot stop a virus that has so many asymptomatic carriers, is quite contagious and also has a long incubation period. There is no method that can work against that in real life.

Yes, you can say that it worked in South Korea, but the problem is that there is no country in Asia that has similar situation to what is happening in Western Europe and US. And there is also no country in Eastern Europe that has similar situation to what is happening in Western Europe and US. In fact, so far, no country in the world has similar situation. So perhaps measures in South Korea had not much impact on this virus, because nowhere else has the virus expressed such a strong lethality as in WE and US.

Hungary, West of Ukraine, small city of 17.000:

+ Wheat flour is back on the shelves en masse, at the same low price as Pre-Fake-Pandemic.
+ All foods are back in stores, shelves seemed to be stocked to the brim with wares
+ Our Excellency the Mayor decided that everybody has to wear masks on the vegetable / grocery market. Police presence. Very polite extra helpers helping everybody to comply.

Early this morning I went to the vegetables/grocery market and saw almost everybody in masks! :osama: WTH?? Wondering amid slowly growing mental anguish & misery I was looking for The Unmasked Faces of La Résistance in the crowd, while swooping down assertively to the 'Eggs Desk' of my favorite Obyvatel. I'm on my way in, when a Little Guy pops out of nowhere and tries to get close accosting me:
- Excuse-moi, Sir, ..please.. -
Well, the poor thing got this far in his speech, when I immediately identified him as the typical 'Capitol City Walkway Harasser'. These pests usually stalk the streets of our capitol for prey, looking to collect Peoples Opinions and write check-marks on their questionnaires or offer some of the Best Insurances in the world... But he was in for a surprise, because in a well-practiced manner I evaded and blew past him like a supersonic fighter jet.

At the eggs stand I was just to tell my favorite farmer that I need 30 eggs, when the Little Guy suddenly grew himself out of the pavement, like some Stone Flower and began talking again.
This is getting annoying.. Frowning at the unwanted disturbance, now I looked at him for the first time and discovered that he was holding a big bag full of simple, green masks. Those masks had a street-price of 2 or 3 dollars last week.
- Excuse me, Sir, everybody has to wear these masks on this grocery market.
I answered dismissively:
- I'm out of here very soon.
He insists politely and repeats the instructions:
- But.. Mayor's orders, Sir..
So he hands me one mask for free. Jesus, I hadn't touched these in like 22 years.. I'm like the Ancient Enemy of Origami: anything that needs to be folded, re-folded or un-folded, I'm hopeless at it. While I'm fumbling with the mask miserably, my wise & old organic farmer - with a conspiratory squint in his eyes - tells me, the mask has a space for the nose. Finally, the Thing is On.
In masks we are Muffled, I need to raise my voice to be heard.

While getting out of there real fast, I was wondering, if Free Vaccines will be offered in a similar courteous manner along with free smart phones that will have that Chinese-Prototyped Orwellian Pandemic Watch App already pre-installed so we Masses of Sheeple will have to wave it around like mobile scanners... I was mentally gnashing my teeth..

Wrote this today, up on FB. Like others, I'm pissed off with this whole thing. Sometimes feels like time has stopped. I refuse to give up though. Reading the comments etc by all of you good people is all the encouragement I need to stay on point. Thank you all, this is what we have all been preparing for, you choose to be here at point in time, Que sera sera what will be will be :hug2:

The information
War rages on
War for your mind
War for your attention
War for your energy
War for your soul
Has reached
A whole new
Level of insanity

Retreat into denial
All Is fine
While people
Unnecessarily die
Wash your hands
Repeat
Awake yet asleep
Many can no
Longer be reached
Wash hands Repeat
Wash away the
Guilt you feel
Inside people
Unnecessarily dieing

You MUST feel
It deep inside
Things are not
Right something
Amiss among
The mist of deceit
Wash hands Repeat
Stay safe they say
Safe in the knowledge
Your doing good
Saving lives
Its a noble act
Wash hands Repeat
Wash away
the guilt people
Are unnecessarily
Dieing

Your compassion
For others used
Against you
Your reaction
Is understandable
But also deadly
Will you wake
Before it's to
Late??Will you question
Before it's to late??
Or will you act
On the assumption
That government
Knows best??

Choices you have
Use your Will
Use your capacity
For critical thinking
Wash hands Repeat
Wash away the Guilt
People are unnecessarily
Dieing
We're do you
Stand in all this
When the dust settles
You will be
Responsible

By your silence
You consent
To the deaths
Of many.

No amount of
Hand washing
Will ever wash
Away the Guilt
You will feel
If you don't
Stand up now
And end this
Lockdown.
The choice is yours
To make
No one can make
It for you.

Have a good day and Have faith in life.

I also sent them a link to a CDC .pdf on VHF (Ebola and family) protection, how to set up a field hospital and staff protection protocols. Included are patterns for all PPE, instructions for making effective stuff, incinerators and disinfecting solutions out of readily accessible materials. Almost everything is available at Walmart for very little money. 200 pages.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/abroad/pdf/african-healthcare-setting-vhf.pdf
Now I see it has been pulled from CDC site. Why?

Indeed it has been removed. Interesting. I was able to find a copy here:

I'm guessing that's the same one. Had a quick look and so far definitely something that can be useful if/when a real pandemic is at hand.

As expected, once back to work, I couldn't keep up with this thread anymore. So yeah, Saturday, here we go. I just caught up and most of Saturday is gone. Oh well...

I shared that post that started with
1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.
with a friend from Poland. He responded with this:
Similar chaos here.
Don't go out, but you need a walk to maintain mental and physical health so go for a walk, but don't go to forests or parks, just walk around your house, but there you might encounter people so better just stay at home.
Buy groceries online and have them delivered to your home. Except that all four stores that I checked have earliest delivery in 5-7 weeks.
From today we have to wear mouth and nose covers outside.
The first version of the regulation required everyone to wear them when they are outside the home where they live. As you can see, that was way too broad.
Now they amended it so that you don't have to wear a mask if you are driving in your car alone. Probably masks also won't be required when you're alone in a forest.
And now they finally noticed that children up to 3 years should not wear masks because it's too dangerous.
Also people having trouble breathing don't have to wear face covers.
I think I would qualify for that, but how do I prove it? Do I need a certificate from a doctor? Hard to get to any doctor...
I just can't imagine these restrictions in place for several months.
Any cover is acceptable, even a shawl or folded shirt. Way to go to get respiratory problems and infections.
Its really hard to tell how much of this is by design and how much just by government officials understanding little about viruses and having no idea what they're doing.

While Poland seems to be stepping up the policing, here it seems people are losing interest in this game. Most people do wear masks most of the time, but I've seen a lot of exceptions. Finally saw a few cyclists other than me without masks. Most wear them even though they don't have to when on bikes. I often see construction workers in a mix of some with masks and some without, with no distancing between them. Distancing is actually practically nonexistent here, except some older people in supermarkets.

I saw three schoolgirls sitting next to one another on a bench. Only the middle one had her mask on. The irony is that when people are walking alone, they have masks, but once they sit down on a bench with somebody, they take them off. Many people probably don't really care about the efficiency and wear the masks only because it's 'required'. So the situation is pretty absurd, but it sure as hell beats policing one another.

I generally walk without the mask now (keeping the bandana around my neck) and only put it on when entering the supermarket, just in case. Inside, if things seem calm, I let it drop down and just watch the reactions of people. So it's kind of half-assed wearing in the supermarket, and boycotting it outside. Can't say I've noticed any alarming reactions. People seem to be about the same as always. I guess you just can't see how gullible they are most of the other times.

Overall people seem to be more lax about this whole thing. I think they're reaching a point when it just isn't that interesting anymore. People here are pretty lethargic about most things, which is both good and bad. Bad because they'll follow any rules without questioning them. Good because they don't really care about the rules, so they don't bother others as much as in other countries.

Daily new cases have been going down for a few weeks, and the curve of active cases started going down a few days ago too, so hopefully the lifting of the lockdown at the end of this month will happen. We'll see.

A note about all the people posting 'rants' and apologizing for it...

There's no need to apologize, imo. We're in a "you've got to get mad!" (Network) situation, and getting mad is perfectly natural and in fact shows that you're paying attention and understanding what you see. And we can all understand the people ranting because we feel the same way. Maybe some of us are better at 'enjoying the show' than others, but probably all of us get pissed off now and then when we read something really stupid (I know I do). So keep the rants coming, why not? Nothing wrong with ranting to people who understand every word you say. Plus it's a functional stress relief strategy, and probably not just for the one ranting.

Researchers blast Swedish govt for lax Covid-19 strategy, claim country's death toll headed for ‘heights of Italy'

A group of 22 researchers has penned a letter demanding "swift and radical action" by the Swedish government to prevent the further spread of coronavirus in the country and the potential collapse of its healthcare system.

The scientists published an open letter lambasting the government for its herd immunity strategy and claiming the Swedish health authorities had failed the country as few, if any, restrictions have been put in place
1. Sweden's death toll isn't anywhere near heading for Italy. Sweden 1,400, Italy 22,700. Four countries with quarantine are over 10,000. These 'researchers' should probably research how to understand numbers.
2. Talking about preventing further spread is bullshit because no country has any strategy for doing that.
3. There is no indication that the Swedish healthcare system is nearing its collapse.
4. If herd immunity strategy is bad, I'm really curious what all the other countries are actually trying to achieve?

But whatever.

I have people around me who have come across all of this information, more or less, but they literally refuse to connect the dots, to put two and two together. It's like you if ask someone "what's two and two" and their answer is "two and two". There is no connection happening.
Yep, 2+2 is just 2+2 and all the things happening mean nothing and have no relation to anything else.

Every time I have read or thought about 1984, I though about how this system could ever be put into place. I mean, people would have to notice that something was amiss. Well, now I have my answer. They wouldn't!
It's pretty amazing, right? If you introduce the changes step by step, most people don't remember the previous step by the time a new one is taken. And apparently you can now take leaps and it still works.

I'm saying that giving credence to the idea that there is evil in the world, that there's a concerted effort to make us docile little sheep is just too much for people to handle. They just couldn't keep on living.
Yeah, there are barriers people can't cross, so cognitive biases take care of the situation. Everything is just accidental, and there's no design. Which brings us back to the Darwin thread and the notion that this 'everything is random and a coincidence' is a part of our culture, by design. (No pun intended, but...) If you look at evolution and at our situation, you see the parallels: everything is just random, a coincidence, there's no intelligence behind it, no design. Police states form randomly just like living cells.

Total 11 deaths, nobody under 70, nobody without underlying conditions, 7 of them from the palliative care unit.
I think I'll start asking people a simple question: "Do you know of at least one case of somebody who actually died from covid-19, without any other diseases present?"

I'm having a really hard time with "just sitting back and watch the show". Ever since this started, I've felt that I need, and I want, and that it's my 'mission' to fight these developments with every fiber I have in me. I'm angry at all of those lying and greedy bastards who are 'cooking the books' and cheating to further their evil agendas.
I think we all experience that. But it's also part of our lessons to learn to deal with this. It's not our mission to change things for others. We can only offer help, show the way, but if people aren't interested, if they're fine where they are, even if it's a fascist police state, it's not our job to change their minds. They have a free will to be as dumb as they want. We have to learn to internalise that balance between offering help or information and not expecting anything from the recipients.

I want my children to have the chance to grow up in a world that at least resembles how it was like before all this started (even if that wasn't perfect either).
You can't decide what world they'll live in, but you can decide how prepared for it they'll be. If you're creative, you can turn educating them into fun and games. And maybe consider that they incarnated here knowing what they were getting into. So just prepare them for it as best you can.

There's of course not that much that I can do, but I devote a considerable amount of time every day to think deeply and theorize about the situation and the details, follow the developments, find good arguments and facts, and share those by tweeting from several accounts and translating SOTT-articles. We've been publishing on our local SOTT-page like never before, and we're slowly gaining new readers. I know that these things don't have much effect, and I sometimes wonder if it's worth the time, but as I said, I can't just sit and do nothing. Maybe I'm becoming too worked up and I should take it more easy?
You're doing as much as anybody could expect of you. So yeah, take it easy. Doing as much as you can at the cost of your mental health and endless frustration is probably not the best approach anyway. Just do what you want to do, but you, as all of us here, have to learn to distance yourself from the results. If you make one person think, it's worth it. And even if you don't, it's about your 'impeccability as a warrior', not about the results. Those are outside of your control, and the best thing you can do about them is not to worry about them that much.

This game has billions of players, and most of them don't have a clue what they're playing. Your influence is very limited by how the game is set up. If you feel like it keeps you in a negative state of mind, maybe take a break and focus more on your kids than the world. You can probably achieve more on that front, and it will be less frustrating.

That there could be a vaccine that is beneficial with little or no bad side effects is mind blowing at this point.
I know, right? But most people firmly believe they help, even though they know next to nothing about how they're supposed to work or about the statistics of their 'success'.

I could be wrong, Bluegazer, but why would you take that risk going outdoors without a mask when it just became mandatory to wear them?
You can't really know how dangerous the situation is for Bluegazer or anyone else. Things are different not only in every country, but in every city or town.

For example here, even though masks are mandatory, I know I can go out without it, without putting myself in any danger. The people won't do anything. Only if I meet the police, there will be an issue, but they're not patrolling the area or anything. I haven't run into any so far. And fines have been given only to people who refused to put masks on. So if I take the mask with me, police tells me to put it on, I put it on, and that's probably it (aside from maybe a minor lecture). Generally if you're polite towards the police here, they're pretty decent. Conflicts usually arise only when people talk back to them. I'm sure people on this forum can estimate how much danger they're in and whether it's worth the risk.

And there likely will be many more twists and turns, especially when the "exposure" the C's talked about occurs, the cosmic forces, so many variables that might just change things in ways we can't imagine.
Yeah, I think there will be things that neither us not the PTB have foreseen. Control freaks always pay for the fact that they think they can control everything and it's just never true. I'm fully expecting some unexpected surprises!

This whole spiel with hats and face masks, banning the burkas but making surgical masks mandatory reminds me of this piece from the incomparable George Carlin.
Carlin was awesome at unmasking the stupidity of all kinds of things in our society. For those who want to watch something relevant to our current situation and have a laugh at the same time, if you haven't seen videos of George Carlin and Bill Hicks, go find some. Carlin had good stuff about politics and general human stupidity, and Hicks had some pretty amazing spiritual insights on top of that.

One thing I have seen these days on social networks is the activity of people who seek to be seen as a hero for their 'altruistic' activity in the 'fight against the virus' They lead free campaigns to sew masks and protectors for doctors, and they proclaim it with fervor on the networks harvesting a lot of hearts, applause, etc. Instinctively I see that they feed on it.
This is what happens even with good intentions when you don't have the necessary knowledge. Knowledge without good intentions is obviously destructive, as the PTB show us. Good intentions without knowledge can often be even worse, though. So this shows that you need both if you really want to change things for the 'better'.

Google has put a flag on my business and marked it closed on my Google listing without asking my permission!
Google is pure evil on the level of Bill Gates. It's one of the nefarious players in this game that most people are totally clueless about. People should be fighting this one a lot more.

we all have to find a balance between 'fighting the good fight' and not becoming identified with a positive outcome from our efforts. We don't even know what 'positive' is in this regard anyway, and it is not in our purview to decide what is good or bad for everyone on the planet.
Exactly. We have to be aware that whatever we 'want' to happen is just our idea of what's 'good'. If others want other things, the STO thing to do is definitely not to convince them that what they want is 'bad'. Whether they're uninformed has little to do with it. They have the right to do whatever they want based on their level of knowledge. Again, we can just 'offer' help or information, but people are just as free to accept it as they are to tell us to go to hell, and there isn't really anything 'right' or 'wrong' with either.

I think we could say that watching and enjoying the show is a big part of the STO mindset, since there shouldn't be any sense of what other people 'should' do. Our help can basically only extend to those who have already on some level decided that they themselves want to go in the same direction as us but don't know how, due to lack of experience.

He asked me why I wasn't wearing any, so I just said "because I'm crazy, but not stupid. However, if you need to feel protected, you have to wear the mask", said in a joking way. I also said: "I have a mask in my pocket in case we're stopped by the Gestapo". After a few kilometers, he removed the mask saying "god this is annoying" :D
This is good. That's the kind of thing I often do. Share my views in a humorous way so that people have the option to just take it as a joke and not get upset over it. Some will take it as a (bad) joke and ignore it, but sometimes... some may take two seconds to think about it.

When people start looking for answers, what exactly do we tell them? Obviously, this will depend on the person, but let's assume it's someone who doesn't have the first clue about the control system and higher dimensional realities.
Where do we start? Certainly, we can't start with the fact that this is being orchestrated by non-human entities. That would just be counterproductive. In my opinion, even talking about vaccines and that sicko Bill Gates and his microchipping agenda is not a good conversation starter either because it's just too controversial.
Man, I don't think any such strategy would be applicable to more than 1-2 people. I think this has to be tailored to every individual and situation, and you have to watch the person for feedback and see how they react, and improvise. You never know which things other people know and which they don't, where their limits are, what will put them off. So I'm afraid any plan like that would have to be seriously revised after like first three sentences. I think it's a lot about how creative you can be and how quickly you can adapt to where the conversation is going, etc.

For me personally, this crisis has really brought things into focus and I feel I have made more strides in the Work in the last couple of weeks than I have in years prior.
Good point. In the end, this crisis is actually good for us, and we should probably reflect on that every time we feel down. This situation is teaching us things we couldn't learn otherwise, and isn't that kinda what we want? There's plenty to learn from this, and we still don't have that Gestapo boot on our faces, so I'd say things are pretty good!

BTW, just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being sparse with the like button. I see people liking my posts and then I realise I didn't even like the posts I commented on myself. 🤦‍♂️ I'm just not used to it as I don't use social media.
Yeah, I'm not used to it either. I had the same epiphany in the Darwin thread when I noticed some of my posts were getting a lot of likes and I wasn't giving any. Seemed kinda unfair, so I'm trying to get better. This forum is the only place where I come into contact with this.

My biggest problem with mandatory mask wearing - besides the absurdity of it (like a bandanna is going to do anything other than look like a child pretending to be a robber) - is that by doing so, it would indicate my compliance with a lie.
Like I suggested earlier, use a white mask and write "this is bullshit" on it, or whatever seems like a good message to you. You might even find some like-minded people that way.

Right on queue they are now saying there's no guarantee having had Corona virus and overcome it conveys immunity... The propaganda has begun in the run up to the release of the vaccine.

Everyone must get a vaccine regardless of whether you've had covid 19 or not!
What I don't get is this - if overcoming the virus doesn't always convey immunity, what makes anyone think that a vaccine will? I mean, I would logically expect the disease to have a better chance than any vaccine. Isn't a vaccine in theory an imitation of what the disease does naturally? So how would a vaccine give you an immunity if the disease doesn't?

Besides, given the fact that in every pandemic, I read that 90%+ of the infected had been fully vaccinated, it is clear that any immunity gained from vaccines is a purely fictional concept.

I looked a bit at the video and the impression is that it is part of the China bashing agenda. It sounds similar to how PJW presents and to how Zerohedge (at least for a long time) have presented it. The point it that communist China is evil.
I watched the whole thing a few days ago and then wondered why anyone made me download that. It was pure anti-communist propaganda. All the problems you're currently experiencing are because of Chinese communism. Some of the people interviewed are totally ridiculous. You can see the bias and prejudice smoking out of their ears.

“Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should prepare for it as we do for war.”
A better headline would be "Why many people care about what Bill Gates thinks is still a mystery".

I am called quickly enough to go into the store and there a person asks me to put some gel on my hands then I walk forward but she stops me dead in my tracks to tell me that she is going to explain what I have to do. To save time I tell him "yes I'll follow the arrows on the ground" oh! very bad idea we're not here to save time but to make me understand that I shouldn't take the virus lightly and that it's vital that I respect ALL the instructions.
Holy crap, I really hope I don't run into that here. Somebody might get hurt. As I've said, people here are pretty lethargic, and most would probably feel quite embarrassed if it was even suggested to them that they do this.

All of us here, you and I, have underestimated the danger of the virus because it is liquefying the brains of many people.
I think you're right! This stupidemic is pretty serious. Fortunately you have already found the best antidote - this thread.

How many people out there actually know what they are doing in any given moment, especially when they follow guidelines, suggestion and orders from above or other people? Are most people even able to think and engage in any deeper thinking processes at all, that involve just the slightest context and just very minimalistic remembering of things happening just couple of hours/minutes earlier?
Well, I think you know the answer. It doesn't occur to most people that they should think about what they're told to do. There's an absolutely minimal sense of personal responsibility. (And zero ability to question anything.) "If they tell me, I will do it. Whether it's true is none of my concern. If it ends up being bad, it's not my fault. I was just following..." blah blah...

I think we all need a more humorous approach. (Mainly for our own sake.) Look at the people out there as you look at kids. You see them do a lot of stupid things, but you don't always get mad at them. They are inexperienced. They are learning. And you get it. You give them advice and let them 'use' it in their own way. Often they have to get hurt before they really get something. And it's the same with most 'adults'. They're just children in larger bodies.

Again, I understand everything you said. And that is exactly how the measures were presented to us in the beginning. They said that they will test everybody who had the symptoms of this virus and all of their contacts. But then they abandoned that idea because it doesn't makes sense in practice. You can perhaps slow down the infection if you do that, but you just cannot stop a virus that has so many asymptomatic carriers, is quite contagious and also has a long incubation period. There is no method that can work against that in real life.

Yes, you can say that it worked in South Korea, but the problem is that there is no country in Asia that has similar situation to what is happening in Western Europe and US. And there is also no country in Eastern Europe that has similar situation to what is happening in Western Europe and US. In fact, so far, no country in the world has similar situation. So perhaps measures in South Korea had not much impact on this virus, because nowhere else has the virus expressed such a strong lethality as in WE and US.

In fact, we could argue for a long time since various arguments are valuable in this field of discussion in my opinion and as you said and again I agree, the virus could have mutated and been different in western countries. Of course, we know that there are also several factors that are surely implied in the handling process including culture and a good start at fighting the virus.

Nevertheless, what we know for sure is that the consequences of the lockdown make it a bad option when you take a look at the present and future results.

Thanks ;-)

and in several classes we discussed how increasing living standards and medical care leads to decreased birth rates and hence decreasing the future population of the world.

Good catch, I thought along similar lines re Bill Gates' "population reduction" comment but couldn't put my finger on it. Now I remember the argument as well - high medical standards (and also wealth) are supposed to reduce overpopulation, because otherwise families supposedly choose to have many children because some won't make it, and also because they can support the family with their work. I'm pretty sure this is what Gates had in mind when he made that comment. However, there are so many delusions going on with people like him that I wouldn't be surprised if that was sort of a Freudian slip, or he is somehow aware of what's really going on with these vaccine programs, even if just on a semi-conscious level.

Good catch, I thought along similar lines re Bill Gates' "population reduction" comment but couldn't put my finger on it. Now I remember the argument as well - high medical standards (and also wealth) are supposed to reduce overpopulation, because otherwise families supposedly choose to have many children because some won't make it, and also because they can support the family with their work. I'm pretty sure this is what Gates had in mind when he made that comment. However, there are so many delusions going on with people like him that I wouldn't be surprised if that was sort of a Freudian slip, or he is somehow aware of what's really going on with these vaccine programs, even if just on a semi-conscious level.
I think it might have been in a TED talk or some other presentation he said this. Subject was carbon/climate. He gave several factors for the problem, like carbon emissions, population... As I recall he said we need to get one of these (4?) factors close to 0 to make a real difference. Everyone laughed. So funny. I think it was a case of it being so horrible to imagine, people just dismissed it as funny.

In the novel Stranger in a Strange Land, the Martian human can't figure out why people laugh. Then he groks it. They laugh so they don't cry. Everything funny is actually sad.

What I'm going to share stems from reading and synthesizing a great number of posts on this thread. Almost everyone on this thread has contributed material that helped me to "crystallize" something deep within me that may be useful to share with others. I do want to thank Luc, Aragorn, and Mandatory Intellectomy, especially, for sharing portions of their souls and struggles that resonated very deeply within me.

Ketone Cop, thank for posting this. The raw intensity of your post knocked me off the fence and gave me the impetus to start posting again.

I also want to extend a deep thank you to everyone who's participated in this monster thread. I've been lurking the thread for weeks now, since shortly before the lockdown started in my neck of the woods, and keeping up with it has been a daily pleasure. Unlike a lot of people, the nature of my employment means that I'm quite capable of working from home, and if anything, am even busier than I was before this mess started. The result has been that it's been all I can do to keep up with thread (mostly keep up....) When not working, I've been spending a lot of time talking with friends and family, far more than I was before the lockdown began. That's one of the positives to come out of this, actually - by being deprived of immediate human contact, it's making everyone realize just how important the people in our lives are, and bringing us that much closer together. At least, that's what I've been experiencing in my life, and from talking to others it seems that this dynamic is fairly common.

At any rate, by the time I've gotten my professional responsibilities out of the way, it's typically quite late and my energy levels are down. Result: another day on which I postpone making a contribution here. Well, today I managed to get out ahead of things a bit, got some breathing space, and as I said the emotional energy from Ketone Cop's post finally hit something inside of me, strongly enough to prod me out of my lassitude.

So, my observations from my local environment. I'm on the US East Coast. Full lockdown measures have been in effect for about a month now. The university is shut down; all the kids sent away; classes are online. Restaurants and bars are closed except for takeout. Non-essential stores are closed. Going to the supermarket has become a daily adventure ... before going out I wonder, what fresh new ridiculous regulation will have been rolled out today? Or, what random consumer item will have been stripped from the shelves? Masks were recently made mandatory, although I haven't worn one yet and while they've certainly become more common, they're far from ubiquitous.

Every day, weather permitting, I go for a walk, to get some fresh air. The streets are almost entirely empty; commercial district is a ghost town. A few times I've ventured into a local state park, and it's been full every time, and the people there are very friendly. Actually, a lot of people I run into have been friendlier than normal ... it seems that, again, being deprived of human contact is making people realize just how priceless it can be. Of course that doesn't apply to everyone, some you can see the terror in their eyes. But I've yet to have anyone bark at me for not fully following social distancing guidelines or what have you.

The most personally frustrating aspect of all of this has been the closure of the gyms; which according to Trump's recently released guidelines, will be the last facilities to be reopened. Over the last few years I've become something of a gym rat, and was just at the point of doing a body-weight bench press (a long-term goal) when the gyms were closed. So, to keep my daily routine going - as much for sanity's sake as anything - I picked up a set of adjustable dumbbells, with which I work out for an hour or so every morning at the end of my fast. When all of this started I swore to myself that I would not let it get in the way of my fitness goals, and so far I've managed to continue reducing body fat percentage at a steady rate via intermittent fasting whilst not losing (I hope!) to much muscle mass.

This whole thing has been extremely spooky. It was as though a switch got flipped a month ago, and the bulk of the world's population were reduced to quivering fear, completely losing any ability to rationally evaluate evidence or think in any independent fashion whatsoever. This was especially noticeable with a number of well-known commentators from across the political spectrum of the alternative media; many on this thread have pointed this out already. I suppose some of them might be assets that were activated, but I can't help but wonder if there isn't more to it than that. Especially given how much of the general population has simply fallen for everything. Sure, the elites have their propaganda tools, but to completely hypnotize such a large fraction of the global populace in such a short period of time is a remarkable feat that makes me think there's more to it than just the operation of the usual propaganda organs.

At the same time, there are a lot of signs of hope. Many of my friends, who in general take a fairly conventional view of reality, have lately started expressing uneasiness and dissatisfaction with the lockdown. More or less my entire family saw through it almost immediately, with very little prodding on my part; so I haven't had to get into conflicts with relatives or even tread lightly around them. And a few voices in the alt-media who initially fell for this have recently changed their stance (admittedly, in some cases this is probably just positioning).

Finally, there's the infamous anonymous board 4chan, which is something of a guilty pleasure of mine. I've spent more energy than I care to admit on 4chan threads arguing with shills pushing the mainstream narrative about the virus. A month ago, shills absolutely dominated the board, which struck me as extremely suspicious as if there's anywhere on the Internet where the default stance is one of extreme skepticism towards the mainstream, 4chan is it. Given the importance of 4chan to the Internet's memetic ecosystem (it's the origin point for a lot of the memes that ultimately filter out into Facebook, Twitter, etc.), it seems very likely that it was (and is being) targeted by paid disinformation posters. At any rate, over the past month, a civil war has raged on the board between those who believe (or say they believe) the threat is real, and those who see through the BS. The battle has shifted more or less decisively in favour of corona-skeptics over the past week, to the point where shills get shouted down the moment they bring up some tired MSM talking point such as "we need to flatten the curve". The board's posters are now well aware that this is all a psyop designed to herd us into a global prison state.

All in all, things seem to be looking up, and I'm actually more optimistic now than I was a month or two ago when I watched everyone hand over their civil liberties without a peep of protest (unless it was to protest that not enough liberties were being taken). This forum has been absolutely essential to that, and I owe everyone here a huge debt of gratitude for posting information and, even more, sharing your own personal stories, struggles, and frustrations, and observations; it's all been extraordinarily helpful in maintaining a mentally and emotionally balanced appraisal of what's going on right now.

I agree its hard to tell. I just keep thinking that if they really wanted to "reduce the population" it seems like there are more direct ways of going about it, so I wonder if the dangers of vaccines may more be due to hubris, wishful thinking and the like.

I was also thinking that maybe not ALL vaccines are bad, especially after reading about the BCG vaccine:

Isn't that interesting? It's the one vaccine that was removed from the mandatory calendar in many countries around the world, even when tuberculosis killed 1.8 million people in 2015 according to WHO estimates.

From the link Persej provided:

pmed.1001012.g002.jpg

Map displaying BCG vaccination policy by country.
A: The country currently has universal BCG vaccination program. B: The country used to recommend BCG vaccination for everyone, but currently does not. C: The country never had universal BCG vaccination programs.

Here's a summary of the BCG connection:

So they want to vaccinate everybody with mRNA that has never been tried before and will only have a few months or one year at best of clinical trials.

On the other end, the BCG vaccine has been around since 1921, it is catalogued as one of the safest and effective medicines and it costs $0.16 to US$1.11 (In the U.S. it costs $100 to $200 though). 100 years in the market is a good track record, you literally know what to expect.

As of 2017, BCG vaccine was in the early stages of being studied in type 1 diabetes. Additionally, it is sometimes used as part of the treatment of bladder cancer.

And it has nonspecific beneficial effects on overall mortality in low income countries, or for reducing other health problems including sepsis and respiratory infections. Someone was paying attention to see if there would be a COVID-19 correlation.

Maybe its like most things, the devil is in the details. So maybe vaccines like this one and the original small pox vaccine that used the cow pox to trigger an immune response really DO work the way that they say vaccines are supposed to work. I haven't delved into it enough to form an educated opinion so I'm just speculating/thinking out loud at this point, FWIW.

The following quote from the most recent session caught my attention, as I'm sure it did many others here:

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

I wondered whether there might be a trail of bread crumbs in the scientific literature that might flesh the C's suggestions out, so I went poking around in Google scholar to see what I could find. So far, it's far from a conclusive case, but there's enough there to be suggestive. Perhaps others on the forum who have a professional background in the biological sciences might be able to connect some dots that are eluding me; my own background is in astrophysics, so I'm far from an expert in these fields and it is entirely possible that this has resulted in my misunderstanding something. This will be a long post, and it is my sincere hope that it is not noise. There is, unavoidably, some amount of speculation in the following; I've tried to be clear where this is the case.

First, though, some logical inferences from the course of events. It's obvious that COVID isn't a genuine health threat, given that the most reliable numbers for the infection fatality rate are well below 1% and firmly in 'mild seasonal flu' territory. This doesn't need to be emphasized to anyone here. However, the parasite class are treating this as though it is a very serious public health crisis.

Now, it could certainly be inferred that this is all just a large psychodrama, intended to put everyone in traumatic Skinner boxes so as to accustom them to a new normal of total technocratic control. Certainly pre-existing plans to that effect are being put into place, and it's been clear for some time that the parasite class intends to take things in that direction. There are a lot of people who see this, and see no further.

But, and this is crucial, the rollout has been sloppy and panicky. Coordination is less than perfect globally, or even at the national level - look at the variety of inconsistent lockdown measures enforced amongst the various United States - and the obvious disconnect between the actual mortality rate, and the draconian nature of the lockdown and the economic and public health consequences thereof, is making a significant number of people sit up and take notice. The pathocrats are not stupid, and must have realized this would happen. Since their control is predicated above all on the ignorance of the general populace, exposure is the single worst thing that could happen to them (aside from a comet storm). They are therefore taking a huge risk.

It seems unlikely that they would roll the dice in this fashion unless they were genuinely concerned, given the plethora of other, safer options at their disposal for engendering a global slave state. It follows that they are genuinely concerned about something, and since the measures they are enforcing are clearly intended to prevent the spread of a specific virus, the most obvious inference is that there is something about the virus that terrifies them ... and that whatever it is, it has nothing to do with lethality.

So what do we know about COVID, specifically?

First, there is strong evidence that it emerged in a lab. There is a debate as to whether it was Fort Detrick in the USA or a laboratory in Wuhan; many seem to ignore the possibility that it may have been both, along with other facilities, given that scientific research generally involves global collaboration with individual labs each working on a piece of the problem. Regardless of point of origin, the genome of COVID-19 is dramatically different from those of related coronaviruses, with a number of mutations that seem to be especially unlikely[1][2]. Note that the authors of the first study to investigate this possibility were forced to retract their paper, which is of course not even remotely suspicious.

A recent Nature paper[3] attempted to debunk the notion that the virus is anything but natural; as an aside, in my field there is a running joke that if something is published in Nature the only thing that can be concluded with certainty is that the result is wrong. In this case the argument was that their models did not predict that the mutation enabling COVID-19 to bind with the ACE2 receptor would be so effective, and that therefore no competent molecular biologist would have tried to make this specific mutation. This is such a transparently silly argument that its publication in Nature is simply farcical, and can be explained only as propaganda.

Another thing we know is, as just mentioned, that the virus binds to the ACE2 receptor. This is found in several parts of the body, in particular: the lungs, and the central nervous system[4]. The presence of ACE2 in the CNS is believed to be the reason why many patients report neurological symptoms, including but not limited to a temporary loss of smell and taste[4]. And indeed, coronaviruses are known to specifically infect the CNS[5].

Since the ACE2 receptor was chosen, and since this receptor is available in the CNS, a logical inference is that it was specifically intended for COVID-19 to target the CNS. The other possibility, that the respiratory system was the primary target, seems to be ruled out by the virus' low mortality, since the only reason to target the respiratory system would be for a 'conventional' weapon intended to kill the target.

Coronaviruses are RNA viruses, which insert genetic material directly into cells. For this reason they were being looked at as promising vectors for gene therapy[6][7], along with similar RNA viruses such as picornaviruses[8]. Gene therapy is a technique whereby a patient's DNA is 'fixed' via insertion of transgenes, which can be accomplished via a gene gun or using a viral vector. Gene guns seem to have been the preferred method in the early 2000s. Research into viral vectors has since made the latter the preferred method of introducing transgenes into target cells, since viruses are literally designed for gene insertion, and as a result genes introduced in this fashion are more likely both to be taken up by the target cells and to persist.

Interestingly, references to coronaviruses as gene therapy vectors dry up around 2005[6], with little indication that I could find that this was because they were found to be unsuitable. While it is certainly possible that the research community's attention was simply captured by more promising vectors, it also seems possible that this could be a consequence of this line of research moving underground, into the world of covert 'national security' activity.

So we are now looking at a genetically modified virus, apparently targeted at the brain, which was being looked at as a promising candidate for gene therapy. From this it can be inferred that they were interested in introducing a genetic modification into the central nervous system,

Looking at gene therapy research specifically related to the CNS, one of the more prominent lines involves Parkinson's disease[9][10][11]. Of course, the only possible reason for this is the deep concern of governments and pharmaceutical companies for the alleviation of the suffering caused by Parkinson's /sarc/. One of the genes implicated in Parkinson's appears to be a specific allele of the COMT gene[12], although I haven't found anything specifically involving research into gene therapy of COMT.

COMT turns out to be a very interesting gene. It is implicated in tobacco use[13] (which the parasite class are eager to discourage). Of greater interest, COMT has been suggested to be connected with hypnotizability[14][15][16]. Hypnotizability refers to the ease with which a given individual can be induced to enter a hypnotic trance state. About 10% of the population are 'high hypnotizables', meaning they easily enter into this state; a similar proportion are effectively impossible to hypnotize; the remainder are somewhere in between.

Note that the trail involving COMT may be a false lead. Its role in hypnotizability is disputed, and it has been suggested instead that the Oxytocian Receptor gene OXTR may be more important[17]. In any case, there is strong evidence that hypnotizability is heritable, indicating that it is indeed genetic[15].

Research into hypnotizabilty using brain imaging indicats that it is related to functional, but not structural, neurological differences[14][18][19]. In other words, rearranging the large-scale structure of the CNS does not appear to be necessary to make someone hypnotizable. This implies that the difference is at a more fundamental level, involving how different regions of the brain communicate with one another. Since large scale reorganization is not necessary, it seems plausible that hypnotizability could be induced genetically ... perhaps via the introduction of a single gene.

Interestingly, COMT also seems to affect how people react to environmental stressors. The allele associated with hypnotizability seems to also be associated with the 'warrior strategy'[20], in which increased threat recognition plays a dominant role in the reaction to aversive (i.e. negative or dangerous) stimuli; the alternative is the 'worrier strategy', which involves improved attention and memory.

To sum up, on the one hand we have a genetically modified virus apparently intended to target the central nervous system, from a viral family that was considered a promising gene therapy vector. On the other hand we have research into gene therapy specifically targeting a gene associated with Parkinson's disease and with hypnotizability. A global population consisting of 'high hypnotizables' would be so obviously desirable from the point of view of those seeking to ensconce themselves as the permanent apex of a planetary slave plantation that it doesn't really need to be emphasized.

And yet, we have the panicked reaction of the parasite class to the spread of the virus, so what gives? Surely they would want everyone to catch it, in which case the most sensible course of action, from their point of view, would be to quietly release the virus and then simply ignore it as just another flu season.

Indeed, that is precisely what happened, at least initially. The virus appears to have been in circulation for up to 2 years, and was thoroughly ignored. The Chinese were the first to react; possibly the upper echelons of the CCP realized something about it, from their own research in the Wuhan facility. This appears to have taken some time to propagate through the global elite, whose initial reaction - during the period from about December through early March - was that this was just the flu and nothing to be concerned about. Then something changed their minds.

Looking again at COMT, it's interesting to note the warrior/worrier dichotomy. Hypnotizable warriors who can be induced to react to imaginary threats seem like a pathocrat's dream. And actually, looking at the way in which so much of the global population enthusiastically got behind the lockdown agenda, it really does look like they've been hypnotized with remarkable speed and efficacy, and they are indeed massively overreatcing to an imaginary threat.

But, hypnotizability may well be a double-edged sword in a way that the pathocrats might not have anticipated, thanks to their tendency to engage in wishful thinking. For instance, hypnotizability is also associated with the ability to enter into a medidtative trance state. I haven't investigated this line of research too deeply; others who know more about it can certainly flesh it out further, if so interested. I know Laura in particular has a deep familiarity with hypnosis.

However, the reaction from the pathocrats certainly indicates they're worried about something, and given the above it doesn't some unreasonable to suppose that they've realized that their little present to humanity might have unexpected side effects that could be extremely deleterious to their agenda.

Anyone who's seen the movie Serenity may recognize the scenario. The central government poisoned a planet's population with an experimental drug meant to remove their aggression, thus rendering them completely peaceful, therefore achieving a utopia free of violence. It worked too well on most of the populace, and they simply lay down and died, having lost the will to live. On a small minority it had the precise opposite effect, turning them into ultraviolent cannibals who set about terrorizing the surrounding sector.

As a final note, it's worth pointing out that the scenario sketched out above bears more than a passing resemblance to the 'FunVax' (fundamentalist vaccine) hoax that appeared back in 2011. For those who haven't seen it, it purports to be a leaked video from a Pentagon briefing on a viral vaccine meant to modify the brains of people such that they stop believing in God. Several people on the forum have already pointed out that the FunVax hoa smells strongly of an attempt to poison the well, by essentially 'innoculating' the conspiracy community against the idea that the government would use a viral gene therapy vector to mess with people's cognitive processes.

References
[1] https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf
[2] What seems unnatural about COVID-19 (SARS CoV-2)? -- Sott.net
[3] The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2
[4] https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acschemneuro.0c00122
[5] https://www.nature.com/articles/nrmicro1343.pdf?platform=oscar&draft=collection
[6] Coronavirus reverse genetics and development of vectors for gene expression. - PubMed - NCBI
[7] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1235832/
[8] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6471356/
[9] https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1517/14712598.5.5.663
[10] https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-10/sfn-rtp091919.php
[11] https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2018.110
[12] https://parkinsonsnewstoday.com/201...nt-predetermine-cognitive-decline-parkinsons/
[13] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3028189/
[14] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4365296/
[15] https://genomelink.io/traits/hypnotizability
[16] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28836919
[17] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306453013000760
[18] https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-n...in-areas-altered-during-hypnotic-trances.html
[19] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1053811915004668
[20] https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...ene-variants/E6F5022493DF363D21DDF17D79852FAF

I think it might have been in a TED talk or some other presentation he said this. Subject was carbon/climate. He gave several factors for the problem, like carbon emissions, population... As I recall he said we need to get one of these (4?) factors close to 0 to make a real difference. Everyone laughed. So funny. I think it was a case of it being so horrible to imagine, people just dismissed it as funny.

That talk of Bill Gates was mentioned here:

It look like the cat is getting out of the bag, that they can't stop the truth about the origine of the virus being man made and not natural. Now as Dr.Shiva expained, this virologist probably is from the not so obvious establishment come in and falsely point a finger at China. I think that we will see more and more finger pointing toward China in the near future. For what end, don't know yet. Let wait and see.
China bashing is a distraction that suits lot of non-Chinese politicians. Dr. Shiva is running for Senate and naturally China is convenient. Chinese confess they are not good at PR. But, they are good at expanding business not so obvious ways and acquired businesses everywhere including US. So this China-bashing will fizzle out as things try to come back to normal and What C's said about the origin of virus gets traction. In fact, Jan/Feb.,there are some outlets started bashing china when Wuhan lock down happened and they suddenly stopped it, once West decided to lock down.

They're pretty obviously trying to set up a narrative where the 'China virus' is the result of a bio-engineered virus that was released from a Chinese lab either maliciously or through negligence, neither of which reflect well on China. Given that scientific research tends to involve global collaborations; that there are indeed close working relationships between American and Chinese scientists; that (so far as I know) coronavirus research of some description was being carried out in the Wuhan facility (amongst many others, Fort Detrick very much among them); it wouldn't at all surprise me if there was sufficient circumstantial evidence to lay a false trail implicating China as the culprit.

Whether that will be enough to distract attention from the much more compelling evidence that COVID-1984 is a Pentagon project is another question entirely.

Back
Top Bottom