Crash of German Wings Flight over French Alps

Palinurus said:
luke wilson said:
Who was the youngest pilot to ever crash a commercial airliner in an apparent suicide?

The guy was 28 years old right? Co-pilot... I imagine this was a truly flash job with prospects up ahead of being a full blown pilot maybe at an even better airline...

Why would he kill himself and others like an apparent zombie who had nothing to live for? Had he been recently dumped by his long term girlfriend? Was the mob after him? Was he severely depressed and on anti-depressants or even anti-psychotics?

Plus, other than what they are saying on TV, do we actually have another way of telling that this is true?

If it's a suicide, co-pilot zombified, flown straight into a mountainside, no flinching, well then... this is strange.. :shock:

<snip>

While searching for answers, I found that there was a precedent in November 2013 with reversed roles:

In November of last year, a Mozambique Airlines E-190 jet carrying 33 passengers went down in Namibia. No one survived the crash, which became the subject of great mystery because the plane was only one year old, flown by an experienced pilot, in good weather.

According to cockpit voice recordings reported by the International Business Times, the co-pilot left to use the bathroom, and when he returned, he found the door shut. Inside, the pilot had switched the plane’s altitude reading from 38,000 feet to ground level, IBT reports. Recordings show someone pounded on the door to the cockpit as the plane plummeted. Investigators later concluded the plane had crashed because of “intentional actions by the pilot.”

Source: _http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/03/11/just-how-common-are-pilot-suicides/

That is like a carbon copy of this story except the role of the pilot and co-pilot have been reversed? :huh:

That is like a carbon copy of this story except the role of the pilot and co-pilot have been reversed? :huh:

Indeed, although other type of plane but almost identical scenario. Makes it even more spooky and weirder IMO.

It reminds me of a remark of the C's about people 'loosing it' or disintegrating on the spot for no apparent reason other than the thinning of the veil, bleeds through and such, all because of the approach of The Wave. :huh:

EDIT: added last sentence.

Ynna said:
Quote from: luke wilson on Today at 07:17:57 PM

...If it's a suicide, co-pilot zombified, flown straight into a mountainside, no flinching, well then... this is strange..

If it's a chip, why an airliner?

Could it be 9/11 all over again? On a smaller scale, but still with dramatic shock value - there you have the high "building" and the plane goes right into it, with speculations being put out that it was a suicide pilot, and all the passengers killed, like the people who were in the towers.

You know you have a very interesting point. I was listening some minutes ago a French radio from Morocco and while they were talking about the co-pilot (how he was normal, how friends think he was a good guy, how he was serious, etc) giving to us all the biography of him, all his historical I thought it was a very similar scenario of all the terrorists attacks, in two days they have the story, the past of the culprit, etc. And I thought of Mohamed Atta. And seeing how the tv is taking this accident it reminds me also of how 9/11 was show on tv. I myself don't have tv but one friend of mine is telling me, almost minute by minute what she is seeing on tv. And I can see how people are in front of the tv similar when the 9/11. So yes, you have a good point.

loreta said:
rs said:
ark said:
Apparently it will be impossible to find the dentist. The guy was for three years in Arizona. To find the dentist there will be impossible.
Since I live in Arizona, I am not quite sure what it is that makes you say this.

Maybe Ark is a little ironic? I don't know enough Ark to affirm this. But some articles I read by him have a lot or irony. :)

We in southern Arizona certainly have plenty of desert where someone could get "lost".

luke wilson said:
Palinurus said:
luke wilson said:
Who was the youngest pilot to ever crash a commercial airliner in an apparent suicide?

The guy was 28 years old right? Co-pilot... I imagine this was a truly flash job with prospects up ahead of being a full blown pilot maybe at an even better airline...

Why would he kill himself and others like an apparent zombie who had nothing to live for? Had he been recently dumped by his long term girlfriend? Was the mob after him? Was he severely depressed and on anti-depressants or even anti-psychotics?

Plus, other than what they are saying on TV, do we actually have another way of telling that this is true?

If it's a suicide, co-pilot zombified, flown straight into a mountainside, no flinching, well then... this is strange.. :shock:

<snip>

While searching for answers, I found that there was a precedent in November 2013 with reversed roles:

In November of last year, a Mozambique Airlines E-190 jet carrying 33 passengers went down in Namibia. No one survived the crash, which became the subject of great mystery because the plane was only one year old, flown by an experienced pilot, in good weather.

According to cockpit voice recordings reported by the International Business Times, the co-pilot left to use the bathroom, and when he returned, he found the door shut. Inside, the pilot had switched the plane’s altitude reading from 38,000 feet to ground level, IBT reports. Recordings show someone pounded on the door to the cockpit as the plane plummeted. Investigators later concluded the plane had crashed because of “intentional actions by the pilot.”

Source: _http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/03/11/just-how-common-are-pilot-suicides/

French investigator said Thursday in Marseille that is apparently co-pilot Germanwings Andreas Lubitz deliberately crashed the plane. According to him, the most logical conclusion is that he deliberately refused to open the cockpit door to the captain who was unsuccessfully trying to get in there and that was deliberately crashed aircraft. According to him, there is no indication that the de Lubicz was a terrorist.

Situations in which pilots deliberately crashed the plane in order to commit suicide are very rare and very hard to conclusively prove, writes dpa.

Suicide is, for example, one of the theories mentioned in the mystery that surrounds the disappearance of the aircraft Malaysian Airlines MH370. The plane went missing last year in March to fly from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
In November last year in Namibia to Mozambique Airlines plane crash. Then he killed 33 passengers, and investigators concluded that it was deliberately crashed pilot who steered him.
Officials of the US services for air transport believe that the co-pilot in the 1999 death deliberately took himself and 217 passengers on Flight 990 Egypt Air. It is assumed that he deliberately crashed aircraft in the Atlantic Ocean after taking off from New York. Egyptian authorities have strongly denied this claim, explaining that the accident consequence of mechanical failure.
Two years later, in 2001 in Indonesia crashed aircraft company Silk Air in line Jakarta - Singapore. American investigators in this case expressed doubts that the accident intentionally caused the pilot. Then they killed 104 passengers, and a report by US investigators stated that the pilot had financial problems. The suicide theory strongly refute the Indonesian aviation authorities.
1994 pilot airline Royal Maroc, who allegedly had love problems over the plane that was driven into the mountains Atlas shortly after take-off from Agadir. These are established by US officials for air transport, but the association of Moroccan pilots rejected the results of their research. Then killing all 44 passengers.

luke wilson said:
Palinurus said:
luke wilson said:

<snip>

My god, this was maybe a trial, a test.Incredible. :jawdrop:

loreta said:
luke wilson said:
Palinurus said:
luke wilson said:

<snip>

Yeah, this is seriously freaky. It kinda makes me think of what the Cs said about mind programming in a discussion about Greenbaum etc. Obviously, there is more than Greenbaum programming.

If it was a chip or programming (and I don't think any of us think the guy was acting under his own drives), the question would be whether it was deliberately set off or whether it was accidentally set off?

It's odd that in the two cases there was the bathroom thing involved where the other pilot left the cockpit. That's almost like a "signalling" thing. But that can't be the only thing because the other pilot would probably go to the head on many occasions. Maybe it was a two-factor signal system? "When the other pilot leaves the cockpit, if _______ happens, then do ____________.

Question is, how many pilots might have this programming?

Laura said:
loreta said:
luke wilson said:
Palinurus said:
luke wilson said:

<snip>

Yeah, this is seriously freaky. It kinda makes me think of what the Cs said about mind programming in a discussion about Greenbaum etc. Obviously, there is more than Greenbaum programming.

If it was a chip or programming (and I don't think any of us think the guy was acting under his own drives), the question would be whether it was deliberately set off or whether it was accidentally set off?

It's odd that in the two cases there was the bathroom thing involved where the other pilot left the cockpit. That's almost like a "signalling" thing. But that can't be the only thing because the other pilot would probably go to the head on many occasions. Maybe it was a two-factor signal system? "When the other pilot leaves the cockpit, if _______ happens, then do ____________.

Didn't the C's said in an old session, when you asked about greembaun, something like "imagine they go off at once!"?I am trying to find the session. By the way, i searched for the word "controlled" and the C's have said it many many times along these years. A little off topic: It is also noticeable than when the session with Caesar he said "no one that controlled me".

Posted by: Laura
« on: Today at 08:52:39 PM » Insert Quote

And it seems many pilots are scared ... they know something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Perhaps they are suspicious of also having been chipped and programmed?

If the powers that be want to scare pilots and passengers, wanting to "ground" everybody for some reason, keep us where we are, too afraid to fly, perhaps they are succeeding...

Leonarda said:
Didn't the C's said in an old session, when you asked about greembaun, something like "imagine they go off at once!"?I am trying to find the session. By the way, i searched for the word "controlled" and the C's have said it many many times along these years. A little off topic: It is also noticeable than when the session with Caesar he said "no one that controlled me".

I think this is the one you're referring to:

March 17, 1996 F***&, Laura, TR & JR

[...]

Q: (T) OK, the question is, is the fellow that just shot three
professors in San Diego, I think it was, the University, before they
read his thesis, because he was afraid they would throw his thesis
away, and make it look bad, and flunk him. Was he a Greenbaum?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Why did they turn him 'on' at that point?
A: Not correct concept. What if: those programmed in the so called
"Greenbaum" projects are preprogrammed to "go off" all at once,
and some "malfunction," and go off early?
Q: (L) Oh!!! Can you tell us at approximately what time they're
programmed to go off? Because it is a program...
A: Nope.
Q: (T) No, they can't. Free will!!! (L) OK, can you tell us how many of
them there are?
A: No.

Well it seems that some fellow pilots aren't even sure of the official narrative themselves.

From _http://time.com/3760283/germanwings-german-pilots-association/

German pilots reacted with anger and confusion on Thursday after French and German statements said the co-pilot on the Germanwings crash earlier this week deliberately slammed the plane into the French Alps, killing all 150 people on board. Stunned at the revelations, some pilots believe that the authorities are eager to find a culprit to blame, before the relevant facts are known. “It is a very, very incomplete picture,” says James Phillips, international affairs director of the German Pilots Association, speaking on the phone to TIME late Thursday. He said his own reaction was “angry.” “I have the feeling that there was a search for a quick answer, rather than a good answer,” he said.

In a chilling press briefing on Thursday, the Marseille public prosecutor Brice Robin charged with investigating Tuesday’s crash told reporters that the plane’s 28-year-old co-pilot, Andreas Lubitz, deliberately flew the plane into a mountain while he was alone in the cockpit. His far more seasoned captain, Patrick Sonderheimer, had apparently left for a toilet break, and when Sonderheimer knocked on the cockpit door to come back in, Lubitz refused to open the door. Instead, he took the Airbus A320 plane steadily downwards at 3,000 feet per minute, until it slammed into the Alpine ravine, pulverizing the aircraft and killing 144 passengers and six crew members. Robin said Lubitz had “a willingness to destroy the aircraft.” Shortly after, Lufthansa CEO Carten Spohr and the German Transportation Minister each told reporters that they had concluded, based on Robin’s account, that Lubitz deliberately crashed the plane.

Phillips, who spoke to several members of the pilots’ association immediately after Robin’s press briefing, said they were “very, very confused,” and that the Marseille prosecutor, who is charged with investigating the crash, “raised more questions than he had answered.”

Chief among those questions is why the captain, who spent several minutes banging frantically on the cockpit door, did not use an emergency code, designed to override the system those inside the cockpit use to let someone in. “We all agree that the captain left the cockpit,” says Phillips. “But we have an emergency access code to get into the cockpit. That was not mentioned,” he said. Other pilots believe that the person within the cockpit can override any attempt to gain entry from outside.

Airbus has a YouTube video to instruct A320 crew members about what to do if one of them is trying to get inside the cockpit, but those inside do not open. According to the video, the crew would tap an emergency code on the keypad outside the cockpit door, setting off a 30-second alarm inside the cockpit, until the door opens for just five seconds, allowing the person to enter.

Robin said he was sure Lubitz was conscious, since the audio on the cockpit voice recorder has him breathing normally throughout the 10-minute descent into the mountains, until the moment of impact. But pilots are not convinced that the breathing sounds meant he was able to open the door to Sonderheimer. “Was he conscious? Could he open the door?” Phillips asked. “The prosecutor did not provide answers to that.”

With attention now focused on Lubitz’s mental state, Germanwings crew members who flew with the rookie pilot just days before Tuesday’s crash say he seemed totally normal. “We’ve spoken to crew that flew with him a few days before, and say he was relaxed and very normal,” Phillips says. “He was not acting in any way strange. He was friendly and outgoing, and there was never any sign that anyone should be concerned about.”

The International Federal of Airline Pilots Associations, or IFALPA, condemned the leaks of the cockpit voice recorder or CVR on Thurdsay, saying that it violated long-established practices after plane crashes, where details are kept confidential until the investigation is complete. “Leaks of this nature greatly harm flight safety since they invite ill-informed speculation from the media and general public and discourage cooperation with investigators in future accidents,” said a statement from the Montreal-based organization. “The sole purpose of a CVR is to aid investigators… not to apportion blame.”

This is from January:

Delta Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Pilot Locked Out of Cockpit

A Delta Air Lines flight heading from Minneapolis to Las Vegas was forced to make an emergency landing today after the pilot was locked out of the cockpit, airport officials said.

The call about Flight 1651 came in around 12:10 p.m. and the plane landed safely at McCarran International Airport around 12:25 p.m., officials told ABC affiliate KTNV.

The cockpit door malfunctioned, locking the pilot out of the cockpit, airport officials told KTNV, noting that the first officer made the landing.

"About half way through [the 2.5-hour flight] there seemed to be some talking at the front of the plane. You could see the captain out there," passenger Jesse Dougherty told ABC News. "There wasn't a huge panic but some confusion."

The captain explained to the passengers that the door was jammed and he couldn't get back in, Dougherty said, adding: "It was very, very bizarre."

When the first officer made the landing "perfectly," the passengers broke out into spontaneous applause, Dougherty said.

Because the first officer was accustomed to the controls on the right seat of the cockpit, he remained there, the crew explained to passengers. That meant the only issue was a lack of taxiing controls once on the ground, necessitating a tow from the runway to the gate, Dougherty said.

No one was injured and there were 168 people on board the plane, officials said.

The source of the jammed door was a piece of string that was found near the door by the maintenance crew, passenger Jonathan Thalacker told ABC News.

The aircraft was an MD-90, airport spokeswoman Christine Crews told ABC News.

"There was a door malfunctioned that locked the captain out so the first officer had to do an unassisted landing," Crews said. "We take everything very seriously. This was an unusual landing. He called the airport so that we would have ground response available."

nicklebleu said:
- Egypt Air 990 in 1999

Reference the transcripts for info on Flight 990. It wasn't suicide according to the Cs. Just an accident.

Ynna said:
Could it be 9/11 all over again? On a smaller scale, but still with dramatic shock value - there you have the high "building" and the plane goes right into it, with speculations being put out that it was a suicide pilot, and all the passengers killed, like the people who were in the towers.
Yeah, perhaps something failed and that was planned to be more spectacular like going down directly on a city. Or this is to keep pressure on France/Germany to stay on the right track, the city being the next time if not.

Leonarda said:
There's this excerpt too:
Q: (L) And it was also said that programmed people, who were programmed to go off and become shooters upon certain signals, were all going to go off at once at some point. I guess what we're seeing now is something like that part, and...

(Joe) Is it possible that these mind-controlled, programmed people like you're talking about, that they could be activated by some natural frequencies when it's not expected?

A: Indeed! Won't that be interesting?

Q: (Pierre) Shootings everywhere?

(Joe) Not just shootings, but these people are kept in close proximity to their handlers, or their handlers keep an eye on them. They don't know that they're mind-programmed assassins. You could end up having one of them suddenly offing presidents and other officials.

(Pierre) Like Frankenstein's monster killing off its creator!

(Joe) Yeah.

(L) It's kind of like the movie The Manchurian Candidate. Except they go rogue. And the possibilities of them going rogue apparently are there. Well, alrighty then. I guess...

lucasraffablog said:
The official explanation isn´t easy to approve. Imagine a man waking up this morning, going to pilot and saying in the middle of the rute: "ok, now I´ll kill myself and 150 others", like a robot, without suffering, crying, screaming, saying "dead judge".. nothing.

The idea is not going by the hands with several points:
1) Pilots checks every 6 months, including psychological.
2) There is no "sucide ritual", the typical actions that a guy does before it kills himself (write a note, call to mom, etc).
3) There is methods to avoid this (theorical) situation. For example, not just the pilots can open the cabin. The crew too with a code. Suppossing that there is only one pilot in the cabin and blocking the door (the door has 3 points: unlock, norm -most part of the flight-, lock) with the "LOCK" on, the other pilot can put the code and open in 5 minutes.

So

1) Its impossible to crash an airplane at 9.000 meters and having more thant 8 minutes.
2) Its impossible that the pilot doesn´t feel anything (if he did what people said he did).

Is extrange that msm didn´t say things like "copilot went to a muslim restaurant last saturday", for example, or things like that.

Apparently the code that unlocks the cockpit can be disabled for upto 20 minutes from the inside. According to the manual:
http://nicmosis.as.arizona.edu:8000/ECLIPSE_WEB/TSE2015/A320_DOCUMENTS/A320_Operating_Manual_PDF_N_FCOM_RJA_TF_N_EU__20130329_DSC_25.pdf

Digital Keypad
The keypad is used to sound the buzzer in the cockpit for 1 to 9 s (3 s by default), by
entering a zero to seven-digit code, as programmed by the airline, followed by the '#' key.
It is also used to enter the two to seven-digit emergency code, followed by the '#' key, when
the flight crew does not respond.

COCKPIT DOOR toggle switch
UNLOCK
position
: This position is used to enable the cabin crewmember to open the door.
The switch must be pulled and maintained in the unlock position until
the door is pushed open.
NORM position : All latches are locked, and EMERGENCY access is possible for the
cabin crew.
LOCK position : Once the button has been moved to this position, the door is locked ;
emergency access, the buzzer, and the keypad are inhibited for a
preselected time (5 to 20 min).

Note:
1. If the LOCK position has not been used by the pilot, for at least 5 to 20 min, the
cabin crew is able to request emergency access to open the cockpit door.
2. The UNLOCK position overrides and resets any previous selection.
3. In case of an electrical supply failure, the cockpit door is automatically unlocked,
but remains closed.

COCKPIT DOOR Fault Open indicator
OPEN light ON : The door is not closed, or not locked.
OPEN light
flashes
: The cabin crew has started an emergency access procedure. If there
is no reaction from the flight crew, the door will unlock at the end of the
adjustable time delay (15 to 120 s).
FAULT : This light comes on when a system failure has been identified
(Example : Latch, pressure sensors, control unit).
The inoperative item can be identified by checking the strike and
So as soon as you set it to LOCK, it disables any emergency override from 5 to 20 minutes. 20 minutes would've been enough in this case. I'm not sure who/what determines how many minutes it stays disabled - whether it's the person setting the LOCK, or it was pre-programmed. Not saying that's what happened, or that it's not even an invented narrative entirely, but it's at least one possible way the pilot may have been completely unable to get back in.

Also even after inputting the emergency access code, it looks like it can wait up to another 120s (2 mins) before actually unlocking the door. That's just another time variable. So even if the door LOCK disabled the code override for only 5 minutes, but the unlock delay is set for 2 mins after the code is entered, then it's still at least 7 total minutes before pilot gets back in.

Anyway, none of this is good for an emergency like this. It looks like the only way to truly get in immediately is to somehow kill the power to the plane, which may be tricky if you're not a plane engineer. On the other hand, some kind of portable EMP would do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom