Crash of German Wings Flight over French Alps

I was also thinking the same, maybe not chipped but "plugged in" and programmed or beamed programming to respond and act he normally wouldn't do in clear conscience.

Perceval said:
With the new "locked door" narrative, it looks like they're replaying the MH370 story that the pilot deliberately crashed the plane. This is according to "a senior source within the investigation team. " I suppose they reckon it worked for MH370 so why not this one. They could also go with a heart attack or something of that nature, with the other pilot outside the cabin, the first became ill and died while locked in the cabin. It's better than the truth, whatever that may be, which I'm tending now to think might have "high strangeness" aspect to it.

Agreed Perceval, i think there is really a "high strangeness" aspect to this, and the PTB are now trying to create a divergent narrative similar to MH 370. Until the actual cockpit voice recordings are released to the public, we can't really say what happened. Its really strange & freaky the facts surrounding the crash :shock:....

Lilou said:
ark said:
My working hypothesis: the copilot had a chip implanted. It was a test whether one can make a man into a zombie that will do everything what is transmitted at a distance, with cold blood and without any questioning.

That is certainly a possibility, I suppose. The whole story is rather unsettling and a chip driven zombie never crossed my mind. :shock:

This is also very strange. Even if he want to make suicide as they say, his breathing cant be normal and calm. If he was consciousness in what he was doing then his breathing and pulse must jump even just a little

_http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150326/1020036878.html?utm_source=t.co%2F5SOr8RnNsv&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=EU&utm_campaign=URL_shortening said:
The recording from the plane's first black box shows that the co-pilot was breathing calmly in the cockpit until the very end. There were "no words, no answer" during the 10 last minutes of the flight, the official said, however, the co-pilot remained conscious.

Read more: _http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150326/1020036878.html#ixzz3VVGLvmd3

The chip hypothesis suits fine.

ark said:
My working hypothesis: the copilot had a chip implanted. It was a test whether one can make a man into a zombie that will do everything what is transmitted at a distance, with cold blood and without any questioning.
One American pilot who wished to remain anonymous said that these models of aircraft have a keyboard in which the entered password in order to re-enter the cockpit, which can be manually deactivated only from the cockpit.
According to him, it is possible that one of the pilot of the Airbus A320 locked the second pilot out of the cockpit so that he can not re-enter, even when the spacecraft plunges dangerously. When asked if the pilot who remained in the cockpit might faint or have other health problems, or is it possible that the procedure is such that the pilot, who remained outside the cockpit knocking, but for the other, who remained in the cockpit could not be opened due to disability, said that it was not such a procedure, he must be able to enter the password, not only in the case of one who has remained in blocking the re-opening.
Definitely zombie!

According to the news the copilot was breathing normally during the whole descent. Next logical question is: when was the last time he was at the dentist and is the dentist still alive?

Bearing in mind that it is possible that all that they speak is a lie, all hypotheses based on their scenario can be discarded ... After all, none of us had heard a recording from "blackbox", and so it is very possible that the whole sceranio is invented .. The authorities and the media never arrived with facts and the correct answers, they will certainly not do it now .. Everything that is in our possibilities are only speculation based on what they say ... Therefore all off this should be discarded... We will never find out what happened in this way... Lets "wait and see" what Cs have to say about this .. Sry for bad English its Google translated from mine langugage...
Regards.

The media coverage here in Spain is absolutely hysterical. People are reacting to this news item as "it must be the end of the world!!". There has been dramatic coverage of the pilot breathing until the last crashing moment and all that...

My condolences for the people who lost loved ones on that plane. I only would have wished to have seen a similar reaction to the following mainstream news:

A group of international physicians' organizations has published a study concluding US-led wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan have killed more than 1.3 million people.

Read more: _http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/study-1-3-million-killed-in-usa-war-on-terror/article/429180#ixzz3VVMIMeu1

Official report available at:
_http://www.brussellstribunal.org/article_view.asp?id=2197#.VRQgs-GgFmO

ark said:
According to the news the copilot was breathing normally during the whole descent. Next logical question is: when was the last time he was at the dentist and is the dentist still alive?
I suppose that in addition to regular physical and mental condition, had to be done and dental examination, at least so says the director of the airline:
Quote:
His staff choose very, very carefully, said Spohr, CEO Lufthansa.

Quote:

No matter what, this is an isolated case. I have full confidence in the procedure of employment of our pilots. We have very high standards. This was an isolated case - says Spohr and revealing how the Lufthansa have no explicit psychological tests on an annual basis, but they are very proud of their formal recruitment of pilots.
"Interruption of training is nothing unusual"

The first man of Lufthansa, which owns the low-budget Germanwings, says the co-pilot Andreas Gunter Lubitz his training began in 2008, but it is, before the end, stayed for a few months.

- Such termination is not unusual. I can not now say why is interrupted training, but I can confirm that prior to the completion of the co-pilot passed all tests and examinations and that he was fully capable of flying - says Spohr refusing to answer numerous questions from journalists about whether perhaps psychological problems were cause interruption of training.

eratil said:
Bearing in mind that it is possible that all that they speak is a lie, all hypotheses based on their scenario can be discarded ... After all, none of us had heard a recording from "blackbox", and so it is very possible that the whole sceranio is invented .. The authorities and the media never arrived with facts and the correct answers, they will certainly not do it now .. Everything that is in our possibilities are only speculation based on what they say ... Therefore all off this should be discarded... We will never find out what happened in this way... Lets "wait and see" what Cs have to say about this .. Sry for bad English its Google translated from mine langugage...
Regards.

Hi eratil,

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we ask that you introduce yourself and post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc. You can see examples in that section of the forum.

Your english is fine, by the way. Welcome to the Forum. :)

eratil said:
Regards.

To have have them practice, I can say that investigators and even more particularly accident invesigation bureau do not provide suvey items before the latter is completed !

ark said:

THAT is the question !!!!

Made me laugh out loud.

"A chip implant" - Never crossed my mind. Could very well be. Jeeez; all these people, now dead...

The official explanation isn´t easy to approve. Imagine a man waking up this morning, going to pilot and saying in the middle of the rute: "ok, now I´ll kill myself and 150 others", like a robot, without suffering, crying, screaming, saying "dead judge".. nothing.

The idea is not going by the hands with several points:
1) Pilots checks every 6 months, including psychological.
2) There is no "sucide ritual", the typical actions that a guy does before it kills himself (write a note, call to mom, etc).
3) There is methods to avoid this (theorical) situation. For example, not just the pilots can open the cabin. The crew too with a code. Suppossing that there is only one pilot in the cabin and blocking the door (the door has 3 points: unlock, norm -most part of the flight-, lock) with the "LOCK" on, the other pilot can put the code and open in 5 minutes.

So

1) Its impossible to crash an airplane at 9.000 meters and having more thant 8 minutes.
2) Its impossible that the pilot doesn´t feel anything (if he did what people said he did).

Is extrange that msm didn´t say things like "copilot went to a muslim restaurant last saturday", for example, or things like that.

maxtree said:
ark said:

THAT is the question !!!!

Made me laugh out loud.

"A chip implant" - Never crossed my mind. Could very well be. Jeeez; all these people, now dead...

This with chip and dentist could be one man made sabotage option, but than, why this flight, why this copilot, to many non plausible questions, and so much hassle with chiping and testing the possibility of remitted controlled human like zombie ....

But what about that he just got "possessed" by 4D STS that needed for some reason all this young folks, their energy, part of the bodies, who knows? ... Still Barcelona / Barcelonette for me is a too obvious reference to some "high strangeness", that are actually not man made activities .. :huh: :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom