Crash of German Wings Flight over French Alps

angelburst29 said:

The exact location of the crash is unclear, but the terrain where the plane went down is difficult to access, officials said, hampering search efforts. We do know the Airbus A320 crashed in a remote part of the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence region. Eric Ciotti, head of the regional council in southeast France, said the crash site was Meolans-Revels, near the popular ski resort of Pra Loup. But Airbus said the crash occurred in nearby Prads-Haute-Bleone.

For clarification :

The exact location is on Prads territory (Haute Bléone), very close to Le Vernet (Bès valley), under the Pic des Têtes (south end from the La Blanche Range).

Attachments

• DSCN2332ter.jpg
    DSCN2332ter.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 258
Quote:

CO-PILOT Germanwings Airbus that crashed on Tuesday in the French Alps is employed in September 2013 in the airline, and he had behind him 630 hours of flying, today announced that Lufthansa.

Lufthansa, Germanwings owner, not confirmed information from sources close to the investigation according to which one of the two pilots remained at the wheel, while the other remained locked out of the cockpit.

"We will do everything to get more information and we will not engage in speculation. The cause of the accident was entrusted to the competent authorities," he said with his hand Germanwings.

The pilot had more than ten years of experience and more than 6000 flight hours on the aircraft Airbus, Germanwings announced as early as Tuesday.

After the usual start of the year, one of the two pilots of the Airbus A320 that crashed Tuesday with 150 people, left the cockpit and could not return during the fall of the aircraft, according to a source close to the investigation who has knowledge of the recordings from the black boxes.

"At the beginning of the year can hear the crew normally speaks, then the noise of one of the seats to be withdrawn, doors that open and close, the sound that indicates a knock on the door, no sound is more conversation at that point until the fall" said a source close to the investigation, confirming information the New York Times.

The two pilots were talking in German. At the end of the year, you hear the alarm that alerts the proximity of the ground, announced that same source that he was unable to say whether the cockpit the pilot or co-pilot out.

On Thursday morning continued action of pulling the bodies and the search for the second black box of the aircraft, announced by the French police. Weather conditions at the scene are favorable, contacted the journalist AFP.

With the new "locked door" narrative, it looks like they're replaying the MH370 story that the pilot deliberately crashed the plane. This is according to "a senior source within the investigation team. " I suppose they reckon it worked for MH370 so why not this one. They could also go with a heart attack or something of that nature, with the other pilot outside the cabin, the first became ill and died while locked in the cabin. It's better than the truth, whatever that may be, which I'm tending now to think might have "high strangeness" aspect to it.

Perceval said:
They could also go with a heart attack or something of that nature, with the other pilot outside the cabin, the first became ill and died while locked in the cabin.

This scenario would be easy to refute, as in case of an incapacitated pilot (or pilots) the crew in the main cabin would be able to open the door. Apparently it takes a conscious person inside the flight deck to actively override the unlock code applied from outside.

Flight path shows the gradual descent, maybe it was on auto pilot with the pilots being incapacitated ? Did it run out fuel?

A common practice in the airline industry to keep enough fuel needed for the duration of the flight thus keeping it's weight down to keep profit margins in there favor.

Could that explain no visible fire seen at the crash site?

Image source:
https://twitter.com/henkvaness

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/if-everyone-went-to-the-bathroom-before-boarding-the-plane-ticket-prices-might-be-lower/
As long as fuel remains a significant portion of operating costs, airlines will continue to try to save money by shaving every ounce of weight they can from each flight departure. Some of this will come by providing incentives for passengers to lighten their personal travel gear and some will come from reducing the stockpile of service items carried on each flight. However, for an industry where pennies saved on each flight can lead to thousands or millions of dollars in yearly savings, the incentive for controlling weight — and even eliminating olives — is easy to understand.

Attachments

• GW decending flight path.png
    GW decending flight path.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 243
Perceval said:
With the new "locked door" narrative, it looks like they're replaying the MH370 story that the pilot deliberately crashed the plane. This is according to "a senior source within the investigation team. " I suppose they reckon it worked for MH370 so why not this one. They could also go with a heart attack or something of that nature, with the other pilot outside the cabin, the first became ill and died while locked in the cabin. It's better than the truth, whatever that may be, which I'm tending now to think might have "high strangeness" aspect to it.

Coming so late and as a "leak", I just don't trust this nonsense.

Laura said:
Perceval said:

It is a nonsense as big as the asteroid that will fall tomorrow on earth. And that theory does not explain all the debris of the airplane. But as in another tragic accidents, the fault is always caused by humans. :deadhorse:

loreta said:
Laura said:
Perceval said:

It is a nonsense as big as the asteroid that will fall tomorrow on earth. And that theory does not explain all the debris of the airplane. But as in another tragic accidents, the fault is always caused by humans. :deadhorse:

I think so, too. I felt sick since I heard that the NY Times came out with the story. I always had a picture from a worldbanker in my mind creating and manipulating this and obviously forcing others to follow him.

Laura said:
Perceval said:

Don't know ... of all the "official" narratives this is the one that so far fits the facts best:
- Controlled flight until impact: Gradual descent, no sudden catastrophic loss of altitude.
- No heading change. It was a "controlled flight into terrain".
- No emergency call (not sure about the 7700 squawk, as the entry I saw yesterday has disappeared on _planefinder.net)

Pilots committing suicide and taking all passengers with them is not without precedent:
- Likely Mozambique Airlines TM470 in 2013
- Egypt Air 990 in 1999
- SilkAir 185 in 1997
- Royal Air Maroc 630 in 1994

Of course things could be vastly different, and then I agree with Perceval that "high strangeness" would be involved.

Yes the story start to smell more fishy with the hour - to go back to the initial post of Perceval

I'm not really being serious here, but given the possible 'high strangeness' nature of flight disappearances, the fact that the plane left Barcelona and crashed near Barcelonette, made me think of the "marker" reference in the last session, about people being taken and then put back at a "marker" site.

I remember the C's mentioning that the Malaysian airliner was a warning to the PTB not to push the enveloppe. Could this be here also the case - a warning to europe not to follow the US into a nuclear confrontation with Russia. Barcelona is a big town, full of culture and beauty. The plane at its highest point started a decent and ended up crashing into a wall near Barcelonette, a tiny isolated village. Is this the path Europe is on ifi it keeps following the US?

a steep but controlled descent towards a crash into a wall? ending up as a tiny remote village? Lots of talk that Europe is going to be plunged into a war, caused by the US - maybe this is the final warning?

The name of the co-pilot has been released : Andreas Lubitz, 28 years old.
Pilot name : Patrick Sonderheimer.

No link to terrorism so far, no logical explanation so far about why he would crash the plane.

FRENCH prosecutor Brice Robin said at an extraordinary press conference that the destruction of the plane was "voluntary". "The co-pilot Andreas Lubitz the last ten minutes I was in the cabin. Certainly he was alive because he was heard breathing normally. He did not say a word. The other pilot was behind the door begging to let him in. Several times and cried," the Robin details that emerge from the black box.

In the last seconds of footage hear the screams of passengers. "We think that only then realized what was happening," he explained. At the end of the year to hear the alarm indicating the proximity of the ground.

The prosecutor added that there is no indication that it was a terrorist act. Lubitz is German and he is 28-years old, and was born in Montabuara. The reasons why the plane crash investigators are not known. Asked by Lubitz religion, the prosecutor said he does not believe in this information lies the answer to why the plane crashed.

The pilots were shouting at each other

Another 18 minutes before the tragedy pilots are normally discussed. The captain informed the passengers that soon landing in Dusseldorf. He then asked the co-pilot to take command.

A few minutes later, before the cockpit there was a violent struggle while the captain tried to go back inside, they found the investigators who have studied the black box from Airbus. The co-pilot was barricaded the door of the cab with a seat, and the captain is trying to get inside. The pilots were shouting at each other in German.

"The man from the outside first gently knocked on the door, but there was no answer. Then the door slammed stronger, again with no response," said an investigator for the New York Times, adding that the sounds indicate that the captain tried to break the door to get back in cockpit.

Four experts Interpol joined the French detectives trying to clarify what happened in the last 18 minutes of flight. The investigator said he was up to that point communication between pilots was routine and relaxed.

Lufthansa: We will not engage in speculation about the causes of accidents

From Lufthansa, which owns a low-budget Germanwings, say they are aware of what is written in the New York Times. "So far we have no official information confirming these claims and we are waiting for further information. We will not engage in speculation about the causes of the accident," the press release this morning Lufthansa.

Bild has learned the names of the two pilots, although not yet been officially released. The airplane captain was Patrick S., father of two children with more than 10 years of flying experience, and co-pilot Andreas L., a young man from Montabaur, a small town near Frankfurt.

From Germanwings say that they do not want to say names because they respect their privacy.

My working hypothesis: the copilot had a chip implanted. It was a test whether one can make a man into a zombie that will do everything what is transmitted at a distance, with cold blood and without any questioning.

ark said:
My working hypothesis: the copilot had a chip implanted. It was a test whether one can make a man into a zombie that will do everything what is transmitted at a distance, with cold blood and without any questioning.

That is certainly a possibility, I suppose. The whole story is rather unsettling and a chip driven zombie never crossed my mind. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom