Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

LQB said:
On the dementia, a few tablespoons of high quality coconut oil (per day) might help loosen the cobwebs - seems to work for many (although not a cure).

Yep, my dad started doing that but recently stopped because it was getting hard to administer it. She's a very light eater and would not consume all the food eaten (with the CO mixed in). I've heard some positive stories about how melatonin might help with dementia, in any case it might help her sleep. I should think about magnesium oil too, considering the stuff from that book on transdermal magnesium therapy.

beetlemaniac said:
LQB said:
On the dementia, a few tablespoons of high quality coconut oil (per day) might help loosen the cobwebs - seems to work for many (although not a cure).

Yep, my dad started doing that but recently stopped because it was getting hard to administer it. She's a very light eater and would not consume all the food eaten (with the CO mixed in). I've heard some positive stories about how melatonin might help with dementia, in any case it might help her sleep. I should think about magnesium oil too, considering the stuff from that book on transdermal magnesium therapy.

On the CO, if she will sip some tea throughout the day, the CO goes down very easy with it. If the bitterness of the tea is a prob, brew it with a small amount of licorice root powder (even just a little eliminates the bitterness). I agree on the melatonin and Mg. Also a good omega 3 like krill oil.

Hello, Everyone;

A recent fever and urinary tract discomfort prompted the following self-diagnosis: idiot! I'm practicing EE, which is said to result in the shedding of toxins as one of it's attributes, yet have not been drinking enough water to allow said toxins a graceful exit. Gallons of water and two days sorted it out, and I now drink a large glass anytime I go near the kitchen as well as keeping a glass on hand when reading, etc. I don't know if you can drink too much water (I'm testing the limits) but I know for sure you can drink too little.

A happier development has been the almost complete cessation of stiffness and movement pain that took up residence in the right side of my neck about a year ago. I had adjusted to it, thinking that it was probably just a manifestation of arthritis or some other old fogey condition. I am very grateful for this change in my physical well-being and thank all of you involved and participating here.

Patrick said:
Hello, Everyone;

A recent fever and urinary tract discomfort prompted the following self-diagnosis: idiot! I'm practicing EE, which is said to result in the shedding of toxins as one of it's attributes, yet have not been drinking enough water to allow said toxins a graceful exit. Gallons of water and two days sorted it out, and I now drink a large glass anytime I go near the kitchen as well as keeping a glass on hand when reading, etc. I don't know if you can drink too much water (I'm testing the limits) but I know for sure you can drink too little.

A happier development has been the almost complete cessation of stiffness and movement pain that took up residence in the right side of my neck about a year ago. I had adjusted to it, thinking that it was probably just a manifestation of arthritis or some other old fogey condition. I am very grateful for this change in my physical well-being and thank all of you involved and participating here.
Great news Patrick that EE is helping you detox physically.

As for drinking too much water, yes you can, you can drown yourself in the process, as a number of people have been reported to have done that.

Regarding my own experiences of doing EE last week, it was much less exciting compared with the previous week, just wet-eyes and yawns throughout, and a lot shifting of emotions (accompanied by 'shivers' during the night.

My EE was pretty uneventful this week, save for today's three-stage breathing. I think I've really got it down now, and I was tingling all over and sort of "zoning out". Had a release of frustration; beat up my pillow :lol: and yelled into it. If you've never tried screaming into a pillow, its really therapeutic. :lol:

Also, I was wondering if anyone else smokes after EE. I really enjoy it, but I was curious to see if it is considered a good idea.

Timey said:
My EE was pretty uneventful this week, save for today's three-stage breathing. I think I've really got it down now, and I was tingling all over and sort of "zoning out". Had a release of frustration; beat up my pillow :lol: and yelled into it. If you've never tried screaming into a pillow, its really therapeutic. :lol:

Also, I was wondering if anyone else smokes after EE. I really enjoy it, but I was curious to see if it is considered a good idea.

I've always smoked before AND after EE. For me, it's a good idea. If you like it, why not? :)

I've noticed on several occasions that I must also be zoning out when doing the full EE from the audio CD. Somewhere during the warrior's breath I realize that I'm listening to it but not doing it, sometimes during the round breathing. Sorta like arriving at work, having been preoccupied with some idea, and realizing that I don't necessarily remember the drive on the highway.

l_autre_d said:
I've noticed on several occasions that I must also be zoning out when doing the full EE from the audio CD. Somewhere during the warrior's breath I realize that I'm listening to it but not doing it, sometimes during the round breathing. Sorta like arriving at work, having been preoccupied with some idea, and realizing that I don't necessarily remember the drive on the highway.
Many students experience this, and what you describe sums it it up quite well.

From my own experience, last week, whilst doing the ‘full’ (three-stage pipe breathing and PotS for me only) session on Monday I had the usual experience of yawning and wet-eyes during the three-stage pipe breathing, with tears and zoning out for all of PotS. Whilst on Thursday it was similar, only zoning out towards the end of PotS.

During pipe breathing these days i realized the importance of the vagus nerve be stimulated real good to be felt through the body. Doing pipes with more alertness to changing physiological needs of the body nowadays.

Had a series of gut-level feelings, realizations and brain-boost experiences especially around dawn 3-5am and at night in the last couple of months.

Tuesday i felt the effect of Mondays EE, while jogging, i suddenly remembered the guy on youtube saying in the video that malevolent alien-presences can be transmitted through voice, sound vibrations. (These alien life-forms are lizard-demonic, their manifestation in 3rd Density are the psychopaths i think ) It occurred at that moment that my childhood corruption played out the following way: this is all about resonance

1. My tabula-rasa cleanliness as a 5-6 old child (leaving out karmic burdens) was sensed by the psychopathic older teenager(s) and adults. I thought my FRV had to be higher, cleaner, finer then, must have been like a night-light and attracted pathologic bugs who sensed another great little target for corruption.

2. When they started their corrupting actions, they injected parts of their entropic frequency resonance vibration into mine. My FRV behaved like a stung prey, becoming numb from shock, then petrified it ground to a halt. (Results of the purported Philadelphia Experiment and Bermuda-stranded people came to my mind as they were frozen in an alternate reality-eternity) After the corrupting events - which the pathologicals (thoughtful for the future) diligently repeated just to be sure that they successfully crippled me through childhood and adulthood - these frozen FRV states became the norm.

Automatically as a struggle for normal life I tried to jumpstart my FRV somehow to become more lively from time to time: these were pure genuine attempts to return to normal, but the damage was so it began cyclically return to the frozen FRV state. This widely known phenomenon called apathetic in expert circles, (continued to ponder this as it hit me while jogging)

Also i began to repeat/reproduce the pathological's frequency vibration, like a student tries to match the tune of the music teacher by making a music instrument vibrate, the programs injected with the corrupting action were repeated by me, resonated in the FRV, as a child learns words it begins to repeat them.

As i jogged and saw all this, how children and people become literally instruments beginning to vibrate to the pathological's tune - to a sick entropic frequency resonance vibration, i realized how important is first of all to:
1. Cease to repeat the corrupting vibrations in memory, thought, talking to oneself, gesticulating, laughing to oneself, etc..
2. Importance of practicing healthy frequency resonance vibrations, repeat healthy vibrations, resonate with frequencies that cleanse and heal and make normal and happy.

I saw that by doing Music of Life vibrational practices (find music for the Soul, also the written word), like if learning to whistle rightly, by start the right music to resonate in the Soul-consciousness construct, in the Being, I can not only counter-act the evil vibrations I was shot almost dead with in the past, but I can negate them and heal the damage. The Soul-Consciousness coupling is a lot stronger than any pathological corruption.

Although the pathological vibrations will be etched into my FRV forever, they will be only a color visible to spirit-entities (higher than 3rdD) and those with enhanced spiritual sensibility in 3rdD. A visible scar, a memory, an almost eroded remnant, they won't be an active resonance anymore.

The realization was a lot quicker than writing this, but pondering it and really feeling-seeing, making it part of me took just as long.

I do not want to forget this.

I want to add, that if the FRV cannot literally freeze, it certainly feels frozen after abuse! Consequences seep into every important creative action! I recently remembered: compared the present state and past state. Now being able of carry out more advanced creative tasks with ease: how petrified in thought i was in the past. Frequently stood there, before carrying out important steps - that would make colleagues say WoW! when i could succeed - but i was frozen in mind, unable to act, - i knew how to do it! - but was unable to work, unable to carry out the steps of the creative act. Ridiculous. How strange are the memories of it with my present routine and experience. Now I simply fly over and do the steps with ease - these steps were felt, were thought and therefore were quite difficult in the past. All this petrification, backwardness in doing, delay x1000times delay, hesitancy were the result of corruptions in the past!

forge said:
Had a series of gut-level feelings, realizations and brain-boost experiences especially around dawn 3-5am and at night in the last couple of months.

The above caught my attention, Forge. Have you been having trouble sleeping recently?

Alana said:
forge said:

The above caught my attention, Forge. Have you been having trouble sleeping recently?

Yes, because a person in same room snores like a thunderstorm at night. Taking 5-HTP and GABA in good amounts. Working as fast as possible to get own living place.

forge said:
Alana said:
forge said:

Yes, because a person in same room snores like a thunderstorm at night. Taking 5-HTP and GABA in good amounts. Working as fast as possible to get own living place.

Have you tried ear plugs, Forge? The foam ones that squish then expand in your ear block out a lot of noise, fwiw.

EE lessens the voices in my head and helps me recognize my preditor...Thank you Laura for taking the time to put together the online version. I use it multiple times a week.

After all this time I'm still zoning out either during pipe breathing or meditation and often when reciting POTS before bed. Usually when I come to after zoning out, I feel my mind is a little cloudy as I try to regain my bearing but deeply relaxed. I hadn't noticed before, but after zoning out, the internal chatter is at a minimum. If I zone out before the meditation, I find I immediately enter a deep trance state in the meditation and often fall sleep from the comfort. And when this happens, I find I wake up in the morning in the exact position I fell asleep in, which is unusual for me, since I often change positions through the night due to discomfort from pain.

On a side note, I noticed recently that iPads don't play flash videos on websites. With more and more iPade users out there, I wonder if it would be worthwhile to either post alternative versions to the EE website or upload to a video sharing site like YouTube.

Of course, I realize the DVD version can generate much needed funds for SOTT/QFG, so I'm not sure if broadening the reach of the free version is desirous, so I leave this as a suggestion for consideration.

Gonzo

Just managed to do the full round of EE the fourth time within a little bit more than two weeks. It helps me through a difficult time I am currently undergoing.

This time I found all the breathing very relaxing on the physical plane, but I didn't manage to concentrate quite well, because my thoughts were really distracted. I yawned quite much, especially during BaHa, and my nose was running. The BaHa did also energize me quite much, several times I felt like I wanted to fly.

After Laura had finished with the POTS portion, I silently thanked her for "guiding" me through the program another time.

Back
Top Bottom