Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

Hi all, if anyone is planning to order in the near future from Macy Pan or from Oxyrevo, can you let me know here?
I had looked at the Oxyrevo units in the past. They don't list their prices (that I could find). I figured I couldn't afford one from them, but I do like the curved zipper and the quality seems superior to macy-pan. Hopefully the prices are comparable and others may want to order.

Hi all, if anyone is planning to order in the near future from Macy Pan or from Oxyrevo, can you let me know here?
That offer you made earlier just overlapped a few days with my order at Macy Pan. But I also got a discount... I'm sorry, if I had known I would have waited.

I've been through five sessions now and I feel like I used to as a kid in the chamber, building a little den out of blankets and chairs. I'm not sure and I don't know if it's related, but I have the impression that I don't have as much muscle soreness from Crossfit since then, or that it gets better when I go into the chamber. Apart from that, I haven't noticed much change yet. Since I'm currently working on fatigue and blood values in this context anyway, any fatigue might not be so noticeable. But as I said, it's only been 5 sessions.

The zip thing is sometimes a bit tricky when you're alone, but as long as I stay calm it always works better in the end and every day. Practice makes perfect.

I had one day when my ear didn't want to cooperate. But then I went out again, calmed down and after about an hour I went back in and everything was wonderful.

Yes, I have insulin issues but rice, properly rinsed before cooking, doesn't seem to bother me. I can also eat potatoes. Because of my protein folding mutation, it appears that I need a certain amount of carbs to function. At a few points, I reduced my intake to nothing but meat and rice. That felt pretty good. Then, I expanded out and little by little, found a few things I could tolerate. The biggest step forward was when I finally gave up butter entirely. It seems that no matter how pure it is, there are still some milk proteins in there and I just can't tolerate that. I also eliminated eggs and nuts entirely.

I eat a few veggies now and then, but not much. Mostly just meat and rice, or meat and potatoes.

Just saw this today:

KEN STOLLER, MD, UNWINDS VACCINES AND DISCUSSES HYPERBARIC THERAPY​

He is also one of the foremost international experts on Lyme Disease.​

Ok, potatoes and tubers used to be a sleeping pill for me, sweet potato is ok taste wise but still problematic. It is more difficult when I combine protein/fat and carbs.

No ghee? Hmm...

Started with Butyrate (800mg) a few days ago and I'm achy all over, dizzy, and bloated. Will try to introduce some carbs after a few weeks or when I've stabilised.

Keep in mind that not everyone can eat potatoes. It's a fluke with me, I'm sure, but they are the least reactive food of any I tested for.

And yes, even ghee is a no-no.

Take some probiotics with that butyrate.

And congratulations on your improvements!

A small update. Done 60 sessions and I have been very positively surprised.

• My right foot, where I have small blisters appearing for the last 5+ years is clear of blisters. I had thought it was just my body's way of detoxing by getting blisters, but now they are gone.
  • Right knee pain, likely arthritic in nature has no longer pain. I used to fix it by daily taking rosehip and ginger powder, which worked to 'cure' the symptoms, but now it appears as if that has cleared up completely. At least for now.
  • I have the last few years needed to clear my throat a lot, as if mucus was stuck there. That disappeared after just a few sessions.
  • A small slightly dark spot, raised like a mosquito bite has appeared on the exact spot where I broke my left femur in 1978. Since I broke the leg, this part of the leg has always become numb whenever having a massage or done breathwork like EE. It is as if the energy gets stuck there along the meridians, possibly due to some nerves being pinched/damaged at the time. This is the most interesting to observe, though I can't tell if anything will change. I imagine that the spot with time could develop like a boil and clear but too early to say. It happened 10-15 sessions ago and the spot is still there.
  • A few other things appear to have changed but too early to say anything conclusive.
I have now done 140 sessions and those things mentioned above still hold. To add to the above list is the following:
  • I have the last 10-15 years had frequent experiences of rectal bleeding, which I have put down to possible hemorrhoids or a light version of it, though I never went to the medical system to get it checked. Anyway that has disappeared apart from once (in 7 months!) with only slight bleeding. I had not expected that to be fixed by HBOT but thought it was just something which comes with age.
  • Herpes attacks have also been close to gone completely and only a slight outbreak or two.
  • An update to the previous mentioned point above where I mentioned a dark spot on my femur. The spot is still there and one can feel a little something which has come up just below the skin. It feels like a small bone splinter (about 10x3mm) and has a distinct rectangular feeling to it. There is no pain involved with it and I just observe what will happen if anything. I am not sure if it could even be a bone splinter as I would think that it would dissolve or be re-absorbed after 45 years.
Anyway just to give a heads up that the HBOT (Macy-Pan) has fulfilled all expectations and more and I can only encourage others to go for it, though with no expectations for what might happen as it is not as simple as to say that HBOT will fix everything.

If I understand Stoller correctly HBOT alone does not cure lyme disease completely. More information should be in his e-book "Incurable Me".

According to Stoller's book Lyme bacteria are facultative anaerobe and can tolerate oxygen but only to some degree and below sea level oxygen pressure(160 mmHg). This is why they tend to leave the well oxygenated bloodstream and migrate to less oxygenated areas like bone marrow and joints where they are more difficult to reach, even for HBOT. In the bone marrow the partial oxygen pressure has dropped to 50 mmHg. Lyme bacteria can easily survive there.

Another problem is that Lyme bacteria can build latent or dormant persister organisms which are metabolically almost inert and cannot be killed easily. They can wake up when they sense a safe environment. When persister organisms are present, both HBOT and antibiotics face the same problem - biofilm.
At high enough pressures*, however, oxygen can penetrate biofilm and destroy bacteria.

As an alternative to HBOT there is one medicament that Stoller is favouring: nitazoxanide, known under the trade name Alinia. According to him it can be used as a standalone treatment with very good results.

Summary

- Stoller is still in favour of HBOT as treatment for Lyme disease, provided that the necessary pressure level can be achieved.
- Nitazoxanide is a very good alternative but may need some guidance. Normal adult dose: 500 mg twice a day.

* This is certainly the reason why some HBOT clinics are using elevated pressure levels of 2.0 - 2.4 ata for Lyme disease.

I am happy to share this knowledge.
The important thing is to experience the little videos and feel the difference before and after the movements. The body awareness work will be done step by step.

Chu and I will work together so that the videos meet specific needs and also general needs.
Coming soon!
Hello, did a thread ever get started on this topic?

Just want to report that I'm actually starting to feel pretty good in general. It has taken awhile, over 225 sessions (not sure the exact number, will have to check my calendar) and some dietary modifications, but yeah, I'm not feeling like death warmed over anymore.

Macypan got back to me and it seems there isn't much of a discount on the 1.5ATA lying chamber with 10L concentrator. This is their price per unit if 5 are ordered:

I sent an request for pricing to Macypan and they replied for shipping to Canada with:

ST801-1.3ATA, Retail Price: 4,900USD
ST801-1.4ATA, Retail Price: 5,700USD
ST801-1.5ATA, Retail Price: 6,200USD

Features: the hot selling, lying type, portable and affordable
Size: 89inch(220cm), 32inch (80cm), comfortable size for 1 person
Includes the chamber cabin, all the machines(Air compressor, oxygen concentrator, air cooler) and all accessories(Frame, Mattress, Tubes, Muffler...), EVERYTHING is supplied.
Shipping cost: 1050USD/unit, by international express DHL, by air, door-to-door service, around 7 days.
Production time: 3 workdays

That shipping cost is a real killer, so any discount is a good discount. Sign me up tentatively. I'll have to do some financial wizardry to pull it off but I think I can do it.

Hi all, We’ve finally got our home camera unit from ZOY , 1,5 ata ! I’ve already had 6 sessions and everything goes great apart from I feel very sleepy around 3 hours after it...But with my husband it went a little more difficult . During his first session his ears were stuffed up so much that they’ve been stuffed up for about a week after and only now it got better but not completely...Did anybody face such problem ? Some advice? Is it possible to continue if ear congestion has not yet completely passed?

Back
Top Bottom