Iodine and Potassium Iodide

Well they are not my articles, I have Keyhole to thank for posting that thread and giving me the idea to try it. It's probably one of the most significant things I've ever done for my health. Still, everyone is a little different.

Hi there!!!
My name is Sergey l'm from Ukraine. I am writing my appeal with the help of a translator, since I do not speak English perfectly)therefore, I apologize for earlier if it is written with errors; )
re-reading the 2016 session (iodine was interested in the topic), I decided to go through the iodine loading protocol (unfortunately I did not find the books of Abrahams and Broumstein in the Russian translation ..), but I came across interesting information about studies of the beginning of the 20th century by one Russian doctor, his last name Mokhnach!in 1937 he was convicted and sent to the Gulag, where he successfully treated prisoners with “blue iodine” (iodine with the addition of starch) in 1940-1941 during the dysentery epidemic! the results were stunning!even seriously ill patients recovered in 3-4 days!
describing the healing properties of blue iodine, he lists almost all of its antiseptic properties as the Cassiopaeans:
"Blue iodine" destroys:

protozoa (chlamydia, trichomonads, giardia, toxoplasma, etc.);
any viruses, including the herpes virus;
bacteria (streptococci, staphylococci, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli, etc.);
fungi (candida albigans, mycosis fungoides);
unicellular worms (toxoplasia, ureoplasma ...)
we have blue iodine sold in pharmacies ready(, but you can do it yourself (the only drawback is not stored for long)
so I come to the bottom of my question ... do you have any information on this topic? is it worth taking blue iodine instead of Lugol for example? or is it all the same? or is Lugol better, salt water and those supplements (selenium, vitamin c, b2, b3, magnesium, milk thistle)?
Thank you very much for your attention, I will be grateful for any answer!
have a nice day!

Hi Sergey!
Yes blue iodine seems better than Lugol. Persej introduced it in this thread here .
I had difficulties with Lugol and tried the blue one which my stomach tolerates much better.
Blue or Lugol, you must take that supplements too.
Good afternoon!

Hi Sergey!
Yes blue iodine seems better than Lugol. Persej introduced it in this thread here .
I had difficulties with Lugol and tried the blue one which my stomach tolerates much better.
Blue or Lugol, you must take that supplements too.
Good afternoon!
hi! thanks!
I already had experience with blue iodine several years ago (I took a month's course in small doses) and felt quite an energizing effect! but that was before reading the sessions on iodine! so I decided to consult with the local Jedi! Thanks for attention!
I am determined!

Good! Thank for your testimony.

Also, it is customary for newbies to introduce themselves in the dedicated section

Don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines, if not yet done.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health and EE-Breathing Program threads as well as the Recommended books: List and Guide. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

Note that there are some "off limits" areas to the forum that are restricted to all but active forum participants, and we ask you to please keep the noise down. You will also not be able to edit or delete your posts until you reach a minimum of 50 posts. In that respect, it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

Please note that on each section of the forum, you will see a sticky topic at the beginning of the list of topics. This sticky topic called "Important threads - Name of the section of the forum" contains all the important threads that should be read by all members.

For members interested in delving deeper into the material, check our Comprehensive Guide for the Serious Reader and download the Casswiki pdf. It is a very useful resource that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with. Also, if you're not aware of it, the Signs of the Times news page is an excellent place to get your news.

A little update on my advance with iodine protocol.

I started on January 21st with 4 drops per day of a 7% lugol solution, increasing by 1 drop every 3 days. Since February 11th I'm at 10 drops per day and I stay at this level for the moment, although many people on the forum experience a lot of reactions, I tolerate the solution very well, I don't have headaches, no fatigue on the contrary. I had a kind of little cold (really not bad at all) two weeks ago, it lasted 4 / 5 days and since then nothing. So will the effects be felt later after 2 months of taking it? I don't have any other specifics to report. What seems strange to me is to feel like I'm not sensitive to it, or is it all done in background work ?

I would like to share my experiences with you:

I started the iodine protocol 3 months ago and it was a real blessing for me. I had severe periodontitis at the time. In search of a permanent solution, I came across the topic of iodine. I took the time to read the entire thread. It gave me the security of experimenting with the right cofactors on the dosage.

I started with 12mg Lugol's solution, along with the salt protocol and all other cofactors, and slowly increased to 25mg. In addition, I rinsed my mouth twice a day with 4 drops of Lugol's solution in a glass of water. Halogen detoxification (mild headache, runny nose) was over after 2 days.

Since I also had a severe inflammation of the jawbone, I increased the dose to 300mg one day a week. No side effects. I did that a total of 4 times. After 6 weeks I had an appointment to check with the dentist. My periodontitis was completely healed. The x-ray showed no inflammation in the jaw.

I have to mention that I have completely changed my diet to ketogenic. I took probiotics and prebiotics and supported my gut with zeolite. I think the interaction of all factors has eliminated the inflammation.

I now take the 25mg daily as a maintenance dose and feel wonderful with it. If, after saturation (I don't know how long it will take), heavy metals are released from the tissue, I'm well prepared.

I have read comments. But I am a bir confused.
Should I take ascorbic acid after taking iodine or before? And an approximate time between them one hour, isnt it?

About the scarring of the lungs by Cov19, could that be mitigated with Iodyne?
Can you please explain that in more detail? Did you have a confirmed infection? Did you have lung disease before? What you describe as scars reminds me more of COPD and the consequences. Colloquially, the condition of the tissue is often referred to as "scarring". Is this what you mean?

Can you please explain that in more detail? Did you have a confirmed infection? Did you have lung disease before? What you describe as scars reminds me more of COPD and the consequences. Colloquially, the condition of the tissue is often referred to as "scarring". Is this what you mean?
Its because i read about fibrosis of the lungs, coming about with pulmonary hypertension, and remembering reading here of cystic fibrosis reacting to Iodyne. There is no diagnosis yet in my case.
I had to visit ER Christmas 2018 with a acute pneumonia, but they did not help much, gave me a puffer/steroids, wich i do not want to use before a decent diagnosis. There were problems before that with being out of breath. Had bronchitis ever since.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom