Iodine and Potassium Iodide

Lilyalic said:
Laura said:
I'm really wondering about this depression thing that so many have reported particularly since the Cs talked about it as all being connected to the endocrine system and that this system is your connection to higher densities/etc.

I haven't had the depression part other than the general depression that we get here doing the work we do day after day. But that's pretty normal and I'm able to get through it and have some bright spots now and then.

So what is going on, I wonder? Is the depression that some of you feel a sort of awakening/tapping into the emotional center that is otherwise somnolent?

As for the being sick with the head/chest cold thing, yeah, it's been a real ordeal but, like I said, I think that colds are one of the ways the body detoxes. At least I was told that was the case a long time ago by a natural healer. I'm just making sure that I keep the expectorants going in and the expectorations coming out!

I was wondering something similar, in regards to most members feeling this depression. Recently, there's been discussions on feeling lonely, struggling with integrating in our "normal lives" etc. I certainly feel it, and I know others have been feeling it too. I keep thinking to myself that it must be worth something, there just has to be something at the end of it all.

Interesting that some are experiencing depression. The only effects I have had from iodine so far have been improved clarity of mind and more vivid dreams the few times I took higher doses, but no negative effects. I wonder if one of the reasons for some of those feeling more depressed might be linked to changes in the immune system from herx or detox reactions to the protocol which then affects levels of anxiety and stress. Could be worth taking more probiotics in that case.

Lilyalic said:
Laura said:
I'm really wondering about this depression thing that so many have reported particularly since the Cs talked about it as all being connected to the endocrine system and that this system is your connection to higher densities/etc.

I haven't had the depression part other than the general depression that we get here doing the work we do day after day. But that's pretty normal and I'm able to get through it and have some bright spots now and then.

So what is going on, I wonder? Is the depression that some of you feel a sort of awakening/tapping into the emotional center that is otherwise somnolent?

As for the being sick with the head/chest cold thing, yeah, it's been a real ordeal but, like I said, I think that colds are one of the ways the body detoxes. At least I was told that was the case a long time ago by a natural healer. I'm just making sure that I keep the expectorants going in and the expectorations coming out!

I was wondering something similar, in regards to most members feeling this depression. Recently, there's been discussions on feeling lonely, struggling with integrating in our "normal lives" etc. I certainly feel it, and I know others have been feeling it too. I keep thinking to myself that it must be worth something, there just has to be something at the end of it all.

Well I'm still coming out the other side. I'll be taking a third round of DMSA on Monday and see how it goes from there. I felt a bit better after the 2nd round, but it's still up and down and I'm still not back to full power in terms of mental clarity and not having the background "doom and gloom". It's been a pretty difficult time, maybe in particular because previously I was mostly full of energy, so the contrast has been pretty stark. The experience has helped me really see that I was probably using that energy to ignore or suppress a big part of my feeling nature, (go go go, instead of stop and think and consider) which obviously wasn't a good thing.

Symptoms are/were lack of 'zip' or motivation to do most anything, combined with a physical fatigue that just makes it more difficult. Life lost all of its color, leaving me unable to feel even a hint of contentment. Getting little things done that would previously have provided a small sense of achievement left me cold, so there was no motivation to do them (although I did them anyway). I couldn't tolerate any negativity, so checking the news was a bad idea. I tried reading "Molecules of emotion" to help me understand, but that just confirmed to me the pointlessness of existence since we're just a bunch of chemical reactions! I never knew how important that chemical and emotional balance was until it was gone.

The 'depression' brought forth all of my latent fears and insecurities, about myself, life and the future, which is interesting (if rather unpleasant) to see up close. Life and the world became a pretty bleak place, and when you put that in the context of what is actually going on in the world and what I was seeing every time I opened my browser, and throw in the awareness of the Cs cosmology, the nature of life on earth and the likely future, well, you can imagine where my head was :(

But there's a definite sense of irony to the experience. Since all my 'gifts' in terms of my energy and home-grown 'immunity' to the more unpleasant aspects of life were taken away from me, I was forced to confront (with no wiggle room) those precise "unpleasant aspects" that I'd been ignoring (or running away from) for so long. Ignoring those aspects and pretending I was immune, made me less able to empathize with the struggles of others who were less 'immune' (i.e. less foolish) than I. So it has also made me aware that others have been dealing with similar (if not so consistent) feelings for much of their lives. I now understand much better that just being alive implies suffering, but that it's better to confront it, understand it and do what we can to lessen it, for ourselves and for others.

As to the exact cause; for now I'm assuming that, on the physical level, it was mercury/critter toxicity brought on by the iodine, but as we know, the physical is intricately connected with the emotional etc. you can't really have a 'crisis' in one area without it directly impacting the other. Some part of us can probably provoke or precipitate such things to achieve a particular goal. Or to put it another way, "the lord works in mysterious ways"!

So that's where I'm at right now. Thanks iodine!!??! :D

p.s. This is really "small potatoes" compared to what others have had to deal with, so I hope I don't come across as too dramatic (I'm kind of new to overt drama, so I'm learning!)

casper said:
Laura said:
Realistically speaking, is not a situation that creates our response to it, but our perception of a stressful event. Therefore, learn different perspective of things is half the work done IMO.

In theory, yes, but really learning new perspectives on things, or really changing our assumptions at a fundamental level, can sometimes (or often) involve a certain amount of suffering as the old gives way to the new. These old beliefs/assumptions can be, after all, stored in our bodies and also involve emotions. So maybe a better way to say it would be that, even though it can be difficult to incorporate new awareness into our beings, we should remind ourselves that it is worth the effort and to keep faith in the process. Oh, and share it with others on a similar path, because it helps lighten the load.

Joe said:
Well I'm still coming out the other side. I'll be taking a third round of DMSA on Monday and see how it goes from there. I felt a bit better after the 2nd round, but it's still up and down and I'm still not back to full power in terms of mental clarity and not having the background "doom and gloom". It's been a pretty difficult time, maybe in particular because previously I was mostly full of energy, so the contrast has been pretty stark. The experience has helped me really see that I was probably using that energy to ignore or suppress a big part of my feeling nature, (go go go, instead of stop and think and consider) which obviously wasn't a good thing.

Symptoms are/were lack of 'zip' or motivation to do most anything, combined with a physical fatigue that just makes it more difficult. Life lost all of its color, leaving me unable to feel even a hint of contentment. Getting little things done that would previously have provided a small sense of achievement left me cold, so there was no motivation to do them (although I did them anyway). I couldn't tolerate any negativity, so checking the news was a bad idea. I tried reading "Molecules of emotion" to help me understand, but that just confirmed to me the pointlessness of existence since we're just a bunch of chemical reactions! I never knew how important that chemical and emotional balance was until it was gone.

The 'depression' brought forth all of my latent fears and insecurities, about myself, life and the future, which is interesting (if rather unpleasant) to see up close. Life and the world became a pretty bleak place, and when you put that in the context of what is actually going on in the world and what I was seeing every time I opened my browser, and throw in the awareness of the Cs cosmology, the nature of life on earth and the likely future, well, you can imagine where my head was :(

But there's a definite sense of irony to the experience. Since all my 'gifts' in terms of my energy and home-grown 'immunity' to the more unpleasant aspects of life were taken away from me, I was forced to confront (with no wiggle room) those precise "unpleasant aspects" that I'd been ignoring (or running away from) for so long. Ignoring those aspects and pretending I was immune, made me less able to empathize with the struggles of others who were less 'immune' (i.e. less foolish) than I. So it has also made me aware that others have been dealing with similar (if not so consistent) feelings for much of their lives. I now understand much better that just being alive implies suffering, but that it's better to confront it, understand it and do what we can to lessen it, for ourselves and for others.

As to the exact cause; for now I'm assuming that, on the physical level, it was mercury/critter toxicity brought on by the iodine, but as we know, the physical is intricately connected with the emotional etc. you can't really have a 'crisis' in one area without it directly impacting the other. Some part of us can probably provoke or precipitate such things to achieve a particular goal. Or to put it another way, "the lord works in mysterious ways"!

So that's where I'm at right now. Thanks iodine!!??! :D

p.s. This is really "small potatoes" compared to what others have had to deal with, so I hope I don't come across as too dramatic (I'm kind of new to overt drama, so I'm learning!)

Funny enough, (or just call me crazy), but this afternoon I was musing taking some high doses until I got that effect... (Ok it's crazy but it really did cross my mind)! Of course that may not be the case, but what struck a chord is that I have similar 'gifts' and I don't think I've ever been depressed for an extended period of time, and typically lots of energy and happy-go-lucky attitude. Not to say I've had an easy life (I've put myself in some pretty f'd up situations), but one thing since starting down this path that has always eluded me was finding a way to better understanding myself and others better emotionally. It seems like you have had a quite a learning experience and before you posted that, I was telling roommate I wanted to do that so I could experience what this 'depression' everyone keeps talking about is really like and perhaps come to a better understanding of what its like for him and others. I do have days where I think, I really should be feeling more upset or sad about this but I don't know (like, I do get upset or sad about it but not so extreme and I don't stay in that place for very long).

However, I probably won't be doing that. And since everyone responds so differently, I'll most likely be the one to end up with a nodule or hyperthyroidism before any depression sets in :scared:. What I am starting to figure out that my body usually tells me thing thing physically long before it does emotionally. Although the general trend does seem to be the doom/gloom thing and I'm sure I've got all kinds of heavy metals to release, iodine is not something to toy with! Anyway thanks for sharing that Joe, at least I know there is hope for people that are 'immune' to 'unpleasant' things :flowers:

Flashgordonv said:
An interesting report on research relating to smoking and hyperthyroidism. "Conclusion - The risk of having overt autoimmune hypothyroidism diagnosed is more than 6-fold increased the first 2 years after cessation of smoking"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22651374

I hope this is not noise. I have been thinking about the people who have reported that their desire to smoke has dramatically reduced under the iodine protocol. The above quoted research reports that for people who quit smoking, the risk of hypothyroidism is greatly increased, a 6 fold increase in fact. Hypothyroidism, often called underactive thyroid or low thyroid and sometimes hypothyreosis, is a common disorder of the endocrine system in which the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone.

So, smoking appears to be contributing something to the thyroid which enhances its ability to produce the thyroid hormone. One might assume that this is only true in people who are deficient in iodine (which we all seem to be). So when some people start supplementing with iodine according to the protocol, they do not need the smoking to stimulate the production of the thyroid hormone as the supplementation is now sufficient. Hence the decrease of desire to smoke.

Lilyalic said:
Laura said:

My big depression was induced from work last year. I was forced to work steady nights on a horrendous project that was the product of our psychopathic boss falsifying the maintenance work that was never done on it. My sleep became bad and it broke this work ethic that I was identified with. I am reminded of positive disintegration, in how being sensitive means we can feel the drive to change, instead of "grin and bear it". In some cases, trauma adds to the breaking point!
Now that I look back at it, it was more of a feeling of apathy than sadness or happiness up/down that I experienced at times through childhood depression periods.

When Joe mentioned how it was difficult to disassociate- it reminded me of how my co workers handled the same situation. They were able to just go out there and bust their butts in those bad conditions, not feeling the body or mental effects. Yes, disassociation is helpful, but I think it in itself can be very addictive because it can put a positive spin on objective reality. I'm still of the opinion that some of the 3rd density lessons the C's mentioned are not so "enjoyable" as we expect them to be.

I haven't had extra depression from the iodine.
It actually helped me feel better by taking away the physical weakness which was bringing me down in general. Ennio explained it well with the story of the show he watched, where the man feels like he is having a mid life crisis, but then vomits and realizes he ate bad fish, haha.

There was some anger/annoyance though that came strongly to me.
This hope in some savior was broken when I read Pierre's recent article. I got very annoyed at the Putin "Playing Chess" situation. I wanted more... I saw that the sad truth is that this game has been and will be constantly played. I think that the iodine/detox helps us by giving us the ability to see objectively, whether it is a positive or negative emotion.

Joe, it sounds like you are experiencing what it is like for others who experience this most of the time. You say it is overdramatic but that's always how it seems isn't it? Especially on the outside looking in. That doesn't make it any less unbearable, or any less of a struggle.

I think there is always the question of our existence, the uncertainty of the unknown and of our purpose here. We can think about that at any time if we want to. But to actually FEEL these questions in a way that moves our being is not the same, and it seems when our body is out of whack it prevents us from doing that, or causes it to happen at the wrong time, keeping us from functioning.

We have 100g of potassium iodide and 50g of potassium crystals. We're waiting for the book to arrive.

I too, can report on this feeling of depression, debilitating cold symptoms, and a general lack of energy to do anything for any length of time.

I was taking one drop of 15% lugol’s for 5 days with 2 days off and keeping up the salt water and selenium, although struggling to make the full 5 days before being overtaken by detox reactions.

Coincidently, I was reading Dr Joe Dispenza’s book ‘Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself’ and starting to work on the written exercises. It was answering the question – who have I been through my life (the negative aspects) that I hit an all-time low and felt the full effects of depression and realised what a waste of my life, in the main, to date. Yet there was hope for the future in terms of spotting, in the now, when I’m in these negative aspects and working on changing them for something more useful to the universe.

Last Sunday evening I began to feel slight symptoms of the cold that others had reported (over and above a minor runny nose and a dry cough) coming on. On Monday I restarted taking lugols – 2 drops – a mistake, as my cold symptoms intensified, and that night I didn’t sleep at all, and experienced hallucinations and a ‘waking type dreams’ state. This involved everyday objects of work, as reported by others in their dreams, in my case scaffolding planks and work equipment going down and out vertically through my head and shoulders into my body and with ‘stuff’ going in and coming out. Later in the night I had the notion, dream, that I could rest if I was aligned with a shelf I could ‘see’ on my side. Weird!

Lack of sleep, although that may have been coincidental, showed through in fatigue, a total lack of energy for long periods of time, or exhaustion after even the smallest of tasks. For most of last week I was left fatigued, even after stopping taking lugol’s on the Tuesday, when sleep became more normal, apart from an increased need to urinate through the night - detoxing.

Perhaps it is iodine effect, or the passing through of the Wave, or reflecting on my life to date, or the deplorable state of the PTB world, or combinations of these effects, that is bringing things to a head. A time of change from fearing who I really AM, to becoming who I really AM with love, joy and gratitude.

Joe said:
But there's a definite sense of irony to the experience. Since all my 'gifts' in terms of my energy and home-grown 'immunity' to the more unpleasant aspects of life were taken away from me, ...

Hi Joe,

I agree with much of what you've said. And I think the bigger picture (as Laura mentioned) -- is really how this new heightened interface with higher densities is affecting us all. Each individual experience likely to be different. Perhaps dramatically so.

I like to suggest the following word substitution to your sentence above:

In place of irony -- try deeper awareness
In place of gifts -- try innate resources
In place of immunity -- try blockage

The perspective might appear a little differently.

FWIW.

Apologies if this was mentioned before - was away from the forum for some time, and need some time to catch up with all the posts but my DMSA arrived and I am eager to start ASAP so one quick question:

Whats the common consensus here on the best protocol to deal with mercury, do you first start with Iodine for some time and then back off Iodine and do 3 rounds of DMSA ( round= 3 doses of 300 mg per day x 5 days), or you keep taking Iodine all along.
After how many days of Iodine you start with DMSA?

I know this is probably individual and one should probably observe the symptoms of mercury release and act accordingly. But I was curious what are the common observations here.

I also have another observation to share.
For years I had sebaceous cyst on my back. It started like a tiny hard pimple and I couldn't help obsessively picking on it and trying to squeeze it. This caused it to flare up and it was soon hard nodule size of a marble. which wouldn't go down for months. Then I had it surgically removed but few months after it came back this time as two smaller lumps on each side of the scar. And it was like this for years.
Shortly before holiday I starteed with Idoine protocole, very conservatively - only 3 mg per day and then I stopped as I felt slightly depressed and I was about to travel. During those days I also applied on the cyst the salve I prepared form lugol in combo with DMSO.
Loo and behold my cyst formed the channel and all the junk started coming out, this was few weeks ago and its still coming out.
I also developed head cold which is lasting for past 7 days, it doesn't feel like regular infectious cold - its just mucous galore.

I find it interesting that only 3 days of 3 mg of Iodine/day would have such effect. As soon as I came back ( the cold already developed) I started taking iodine again but when I realized my cold is not getting better I backed off.
Otherwise, I feel extremely energized and in extraordinarily good spirits all the time.

Keyhole said:
This is interesting. How long have you been taking iodine? During the first 2-3 weeks of taking iodine, I found it pretty difficult to smoke and had no cravings whatsoever. Made me feel nauseous, gave me a headache and just generally didn't make me feel very good all over. After the 4 week point, I started smoking more regularly and eventually got back up to around 20 cigarettes a day - with no negative feelings at all. Bearing in mind, my iodine dose was lowered to two drops of 12% (which seems perfect for me), so it could have something to do with that.

Although I wonder whether the first month of detoxing, because it is such a shock to the system and that it takes a while for the body to adapt to having adequate levels of iodine on a daily basis, perhaps during the initial detox some of us naturally just reject tobaccco for some reason. Like our bodies are saying "give me a minute, please, I'm busy, leave the tobacco for a week or two!".

It would be interesting to hear if anyone else experienced a decreased craving for tobacco when first starting iodine?
I'm actually just at the end of my third week now so perhaps it will turn around again shortly. I'll keep posting.
I remember I felt the depression a lot of members have been experiencing during my first week. It was the worst couple of days I've had in a long time. Since then it's gotten much better but there are still days when it's lingering in the background.
I'm getting my last amalgam out next Thursday, been doing saunas twice a week and this week I have been doing 1 day magnesium/probiotics in the evening and 1 day DMSA in the evening. The mornings after DMSA I had been feeling super and have been waking up early and springing out of bed so it's definitely having a good effect on the detox.
The only symptoms of note since starting have been brain fog and depression, some memory problems and needing more sleep but as I said the DMSA has helped a lot with that.
I've also forced myself to go to the gym more this last week and that has given me a better sense of wellbeing. I do yoga, weight training and interval training plus I cycle to the train station and back to get to work/college.

Laura said:

Hi Laura, Joe and everybody else facing depression,

It is just my opinion, but it can be checked out:

- some earlier articles mentioned that iodine would not kill the friendly gut flora. Maybe it is true. But it could change the composition of gut flora - and this could be the basis of depressed moods, hopelessness, etc.
- also, our hormones and neurotransmitters could change if the iodine works at endocrine gland levels.

Just to mention some personal experience:

- I 've been taking the 50 mg dose for some time, no side effects, so I doubled it for a few days. Still nothing.
- I dropped back to 50 mg but ate some sea weeds and marinated herrings. The third day I had a pronounced tachycardia, which I managed with some EE and vitamin C.

Reading some of the writings of dr Jack Kruse, he also emphasize that the natural iodine from seafood is best, with the mercury contamination possibility included. He said that if his mitochondria were healthy , that wouldn't be a problem, not even having amalgam fillings.
Well, I'm not advocating extra challenges here, but DHA comes from seafood and without it there's no DC current at the cell membrane level, which is a must to be healthy on all levels.

_https://www.jackkruse.com/ubiquitination-12-nitrogen-cycle-ecodynamics/

This is a very interesting article about the role of Nitrogen which was not discussed. Nitrogen is not so reactive and is destined to harmonize with nature in soil, air, water and of course our biochemical processes as well.

Biologic diversity is a must for evolution. Nature is an open system, therefore uncertain: "evolutionary systems do not allow reproducible experiments"- so he said.

DHA is important in cell membrane as it can transform light to DC current and back - maybe we need more of it:

One form of electromagnetism, lightning strikes, has enough energy to split these atoms in the air (N2), which then bond with oxygen in the atmosphere to make nitrates that fertilize the soil and are taken into plants as nutrients. In your body, the stored electric charges in cell membranes have the ability to do the same thing to nitrogen but the stored electric charge has to be directed properly to use it. This is why electrical capacitance is usually coupled with NO, cold, and ketosis with DHA tissue levels. One provides the needed electrons (in free fatty acids FFA), and the other improves the conduction of electrons so it can catalyze the reaction.

But one should be careful to drop the Lugol intake accordingly !

about the gut biome:
HUMAN GUT ECOSYSTEM

Negative environmental effects of nitrogen cycles include hypoxia, the depletion of oxygen in the water, excessive runoff of nitrogen and/or phosphorus in the marine environment which causes a reduction in specific fish and other marine animals. This applies to us as it does the oceans. This is why the Great Barrier Reef is 55% dead in 2015 and why humans are getting sick at alarming rates. This process began to speed up about 50 years ago. The same process that happens in your blood plasma and RBC’s with a circadian mismatch is causing the Great Barrier Reef to die. When you uncouple the nitrogen cycle in your gut from the carbon and sulfur cycles all hell breaks loose and the fundamental forces that have joined to bind atomic forces together begin to decouple. When this happens chronically, as it does in modern times, life begins to erode slowly in a disease states.
Eutrophication is the process that unlocks the power of nitrogen in an ecosystem. This process allows the much more rare element phosphorus to interact with nitrogen to raise ubiquitin rates tremendously. This process has destroyed the Baltic Sea, and Upper Klamath Lake because of human added phosphorus. I mentioned above that eutrophication and its associated pseudo-hypoxia are not directly toxic to bacterial or fish life. Like ammonia, nitrates can have indirect effects on fish if it contributes to this eutrophication. In the normal biological process, nitrite and ammonia are converted directly into molecular nitrogen (N2) gas by anaerobic ammonia oxidation. This process happens in the oceans and it is “supposed to happen normally in our gut.” When it does not happen GERD, SIBO, and IBS are the result.

WHY GERD, SIBO, and IBS ARE ALL A CONTINUUM OF THE UNCOUPLED PROCESS

Our microbiome pays deep attention to the amount of oxygen present in the certain geographic locations of our gut. GERD allows oxygen to enter the gut when it should not be present when the peripheral clock in the lower esophageal sphincter is running faster than the SCN. Today CMS spends unbelievable amounts of money on GERD drugs. GERD is a symptom of a severe lack of DHA in the system that controls the LES and keeps oxygen levels in the gut coupled to solar radiations. Artificial light destroys this quantum relationship today. This is proof that most humans nitrogen cycles are uncoupled from normal light cycles today. When GERD is present it uncouples the physiologic function of the gut from the brain. This leads to suboptimal brain function in many ways related to neuropsychiatric and neuro-immune conditions. Hyperlink

In the modern world, coupling rarely functions optimally in our gut or the oceans, because of how nitrogen cycles have been altered by man in both ecosystems. Nitrogen has been unleashed from its tight triple bonds in many ways. Humans with altered microbiomes will begin with GERD and decline into many forms of IBS. SIBO, flatulence, and alterations between diarrhea and constipation will be classic findings. Pain in these syndromes will vary, but pain will be associated with mismatched blood flow in the mesenteric plexus with the uncoupled production of nitrogen gases are made in the lumen of the gut and plasma of the mesenteric plexus. This is why IBS/SIBO presents as a spectrum of symptoms that can vary as the levels or RNS and ROS vary, based upon how much or little oxygen is present within the gut’s ecosystem compares to nitrogen levels. A circadian mismatch in the proper functioning of the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) and SCN, is the real cause behind much of the gut illness humans face today.

Gut is our second brain. So maybe, just maybe, the depression you are experiencing could be due to hypoxia, dehydration and modified gut flora?

Just my thoughts.
Get better soon everybody! I wish you well!

Joe said:

I've been feeling exactly the same lately - extreme insecurity and vulnerability. Nothing has changed on the outside: the world simply continues going down the tubes, but now I perceive it differently.

It feels as if I've had a sort of protection before, a hard shell covering me from the outer impacts. And now it feels like it's been torn off and all I have is my bare skin unprepared to directly interact with the nature.

So I've started strictly dozing my intake of information: I can't read some news anymore, only the headlines. When I see some news like such-and-such headchoppers have chopped some more heads somewhere, I just don't want to know the details, because if I go there and read it, this may end up with some weeping catharsis, and I'm simply not ready for any such at the moment. :cry:

Joe said:

In your case it feels like something beautiful and healing is going on, Joe. There have been so many encouragements and hugs in your latest posts in this thread that it seems like you're doing the right thing with your protocol. Thank you for your empathy and sharing your experience. :hug2:

Joe said:

There's a whole club of overt dramatists here already thanks to Lugol's! :D

monotonic said:
Joe, it sounds like you are experiencing what it is like for others who experience this most of the time.

Well I've consulted with others on this and it seems like it was more intense and protracted than what others experience. Nevertheless, it has made me aware that, even when relatively mild, it can be pretty debilitating. Of course, there are different 'flavors' of it that are specific to each person, but the general feeling of "blah" "it's all pointless" combined with fatigue is probably a general description. It just means that those who are less "sensitive" and therefore more able to get on with things, have a responsibility to help others through rough patches in whatever way is needed.

Back
Top Bottom