Recommended Books: Discussion

SolarMother said:
Getting objective feedback.

Yet you don't listen to objective feedback. You argue with it, get snippy and sarcastic and tell us we're all wrong and you're right. Over and over again.

sm said:
If I thought I was being heard and understoood I might be able to listen better.

That's a cop out. You either have a desire to learn or you don't. You honestly think that you know better than everyone else, that if you 'resonate' with something it is the truth and you never actually - sincerely - question your own thinking on anything.

sm said:
It has become painfully transparent to me that I might not be communicating very well.

You're communicating quite clearly and your thinking comes through loud and clear.

sm said:
But I also think there could be more of a show of compassion because I am pretty darn sensitive, and when I feel hurt or misunderstood, I can lash out.

That is a pity ploy. Others are not responsible for your 'lashing out' SolarMother - that is all you. Please don't blame others for your own behavior.

sm said:
My mother is a full blown grandiose narcissist. She's never apologized a day in her life. If you look at all my posts, you can see I have been trying.

No, I see that you are sincerely impressed with yourself, never question your own thinking in any real way and truly expect others to fall in line when you say something. The world revolves around you and you defend your illusions with all your might. You love your illusions more than you love the truth and there is nothing anyone here can do about that. I truly think you will be MUCH happier on a new age forum, where your illusions about yourself and life will be safe.

I wouldn't keep coming back and going at it if I didn't. There is a lot of value around here.
I do however feel that it can get too dry and masculine around the forum. Why are there more men than women? Why is intuition seen as dangerous or called wishful thinking? Where is the feminine spirit?

Ok....if your Mom is a malignant narcissist, how then would you recognize a real feminine spirit?

Would it just be the opposite of what your Mom is, or could there be other things outside your experience to it?

Wishful thinking is wrapped in comfort that only seeks to keep you standing still.....secure in who and what you are. Its rooted in mechanical synchronisities that ape intuition. It simply 'feels too good' right away.

Intuition can scare the crap out of you, and it seldom means that your life will follow an easy road, if you listen to what it has to say. It requires a conscious choice.

I don't have an issue with you waiting a while to reply....it takes me a long time once in a while to reply to things too.

I also tend to forget if I wait too long to do that, or someone doesn't care enough to ask me again. If no one here cared, they wouldn't be asking, osit. :flowers:

But I also think there could be more of a show of compassion because I am pretty darn sensitive, and when I feel hurt or misunderstood, I can lash out.

I think you're still wearing your Mother's mental clothes, thinking that they're better because the style is up to date. ;)

Even your moniker here...Solar Mother...is a clue to that. What does that really say? Have you thought about it?

When you're tired of it, you'll find your way. We all do, if its in us to do it. :flowers:

SolarMother said:
I do however feel that it can get too dry and masculine around the forum. Why are there more men than women? Why is intuition seen as dangerous or called wishful thinking? Where is the feminine spirit?

I would like to point out that the above is patently ridiculous and another result of your twisted newage thinking. This forum was founded by an exceedingly intuitive woman who posts here every day. This forum is moderated and administered mostly by women. I challenge you or anyone to find another place - on the internet or in the real world - that is run with more feminine wisdom, compassion, intuition, nurturing and guidance. You won't find it.

Your definition of 'feminine spirit' appears to be completely backward from reality because you can't even recognize it when it's right in front of your own nose. In fact, you appear to think that 'feminine spirit' means being lost in a fog of subjective thinking, while wearing flowers in your hair and dancing in the moonlight. It's not. Feminine spirit is wisdom, it is strength, it is seeing the unseen and it is life.

Honestly, your self-importance is astounding.

SolarMother said:
Ana said:
SolarMother said:
Ana said:
SolarMother said:
In my own words, simply--when I resonate with something it feels right and true.

Ok then, Do you resonate with the spirit of this forum?

I wouldn't keep coming back and going at it if I didn't. There is a lot of value around here.

Which is the value?

Getting objective feedback.

What's the point of getting it if not to utilize it? Which here means, step back and try to see yourself through the feedback that you've been getting.

SM said:
If I thought I was being heard and understoood I might be able to listen better.

We hear you loud and clear, and we understand you better than you understand yourself. As uncomfortable as this might feel, it is true, for all of us. We can't see ourselves as others see us, period. That's why we use the network. A simplistic but too common analogy, is the one where someone walks in a formal occasion with greens on her teeth, smiling around thinking that she looks oh so sophisticated and charming in her new gown, until somebody points out to her that there's a salad left-overs showing in her mouth. It's better to be told that than not, yes? Otherwise the poor woman won't have a chance to look in the mirror and clean her teeth. It's a very simplistic example as I said, because in this instance, what you can't see about yourself is actually dangerous to you, your life and the health of this forum, compared to some food stuck in your teeth.

SM said:
It has become painfully transparent to me that I might not be communicating very well.

It has been painfully apparent to me that you have been rude and made snide comments towards mods who try to help you.

SM said:

I don't know whether to be surprised that you can't see all the patience and extent of support that so many members and mods have poured towards your way so far, when you are being outright rude and refuse to listen, but parade around with new age concepts as if they are objective truth or science.

SM said:
My mother is a full blown grandiose narcissist. She's never apologized a day in her life. If you look at all my posts, you can see I have been trying.

Sorry, but I don't see it. Where?

8 new replies were posted by the time I wrote this :rolleyes: and I agree.

SolarMother said:
Starting about 5-6 yrs ago:
The Holographic Universe (Talbot) The Field, The Bond(Taggart) The Tao of Physics (Capra)
Science and the Akashic Field, The Systems View of the World, The Connectivity Hypothesis, Quantum Shift and the Global Brain (Ervin Lazlo)
The Basic Code of the Universe (Massimo Citro)

SM said:
The many books I have read on quantum physics speak of this resonance frequency speeding up in the times we live in, and it is not newagey...

The thing is, none of the books you list above (with the possible exception of the last ones by McTaggart and Laszlo which I haven't read) discuss 'this resonance frequency speeding up in the times we live in'. That's something that sounds more like Dolores Cannon, Gregg Braden, or David Wilcock. These kinds of authors will take a term like 'resonance frequency' (or something similar) and throw it about because it sounds good, without ever defining their terms. That is one of the hallmarks of 'New Age', and unfortunately, it does end up being word salad because it doesn't actually mean anything. Of course, if we don't read critically, then that's what we absorb -- New Age talking points that make us feel good but with no substance. So we have to decide, is it more important to feel good, or to actually learn?

SolarMother said:
OK, I am asking. Please tell me what you know. I'd love to hear it.

I know lot of things. I do not know much more than I know. But responding to a question must be sequential. So, the first thing that I know is that YOU have to learn how to ask questions. This is really an art. From what you wrote I know that you have a lot work to do in this direction. I suggest you start now, without hesitating.

The second thing I know is that if one is full of garbage, then one will resonate with garbage. So, you need to get rid of garbage inside, and replace it with something more pretty.

I wrote "you", but do not take it personally. It applies as well to me. So, I am working hard, full day long, getting rid of whatever garbage I notice is still in me. I assure you - it is really worthwhile to start with these two points.

So, I expect that the next question will be already on your path of learning how to ask questions.

anart said:
[...]
This forum was founded by an exceedingly intuitive woman who posts here every day. This forum is moderated and administered mostly by women. I challenge you or anyone to find another place - on the internet or in the real world - that is run with more feminine wisdom, compassion, intuition, nurturing and guidance. You won't find it.
[...]
Feminine spirit is wisdom, it is strength, it is seeing the unseen and it is life.
[...]

Yep, there are thousands of years of lies to wade through.

Forgive this intrusion as for some reason I must state that a while back there were comments (I cannot find) about very very few men have the qualities needed to navigate a spirit board. I almost think that is in regards to the way "men" destroyed the feminine diety. At least Earth is still called "Mother".

truth seeker said:
Pashalis said:
truth seeker said:
mkrnhr said:
Pashalis said:
SolarMother honestly speaking I would expect much more from a FOTCM member and from a "long time" member of this forum.
for some ignorance is bliss and if that's the case here you may consider to go to another forum as anart suggested where subjectivity is more in the center of things.

Hello Pashalis,
Your post is a judgement, not an observation.
Pashalis, did you happen to see the post I wrote to you? In terms of that particular issue, you may not be as different as SM as you would like to believe.

wich post do you mean ? I can't find it or maybe read or over it ..
Actually, that was to another forum member who's name started with a P so disregard. See what I mean though by all of us making mistakes? It happens to everyone.
I just wanted to apologize to you Pashalis for making that mistake. I'm really sorry if I made you feel bad.

truth seeker said:
I just wanted to apologize to you Pashalis for making that mistake. I'm really sorry if I made you feel bad.

no worry as you said we all make mistakes and I saw it as a possible opportunity to learn something :)

SolarMother said:
Examples:
Finding the forum and the wave materials--[..]. I resonated with it.

Then you might be able to remember this (bolded by me):

"The Temple of Secrets is located on a high mountain, and everywhere thorns are covering the path leading to the Temple. The inconceivable, mysterious height of the mountain is the reason why many people doubt the existence of the Temple of Secrets. Some think of it as a Fairy Tale, some consider it an old Myth and others believe it to be the Truth.

At the entrance of the narrow path stands IGNORANCE, with her sisters STUPIDITY and LAZINESS, and they tell awful tales to the travelers and of horrible adventures the travelers will encounter if they set foot on this path. That is how lazy Human Beings and fearful Human Beings can easily be persuaded to turn back.

There are a few Human Beings on which ignorance attempts her deceptions in vain. They climb up the first part of the thorny steep path, and when they are about half way up the mountain, they reach a plateau on which they find the Temple of Self-Love. Next to this Temple stands Self-Conceit, Pride and Know it-All and they offer the traveler a cup, out of which he drinks his own Self in great gulps and thereby becomes intoxicated with himself, with his own "I."

These travelers then become so intoxicated with themselves that they imagine that their Temple, the Temple of Self-Love is the Temple of Secrets and there is nothing, but nothing, above them. The inscription on this temple, the Temple of Self-Love, reads as follows: The Sanctuary of the Wisdom of the World.

Desires, passions and wantonness are the servants of these priests.
However, those whose heart searches for the truth will not find any satisfaction with this and they will keep on searching.

A few thousand steps from this Temple you will find a very secluded little hut, inhabited by a hermit, with the following inscription above the door: The Residence of Humility.

The man who lives here guides the strangers to the residence of humility, which in turn leads them to Self-Recognition. This Divine Beauty becomes the traveler's companion, and with her, he conquers the inaccessible mountain. Whosoever tries to reach the Temple of Secrets without this Divine Beauty can very easily be misled by his Self-Love, and as a result, will follow the wrong path. His greed for knowledge will lead him to the Temple of Curiosity. The inhabitants of this Temple are: fraud, seduction and deception, the founders of most of the secret societies, and those Human Beings who , in search for the Truth and for the Temple of Secrets will, if they join these Secret Societies, be robbed of the ability to see with their Soul. They are then led to the top of the mountain, where they fall into the abyss or into the labyrinth or maze, in which they will walk in circles for eternity without finding the Truth.

Humility alone is the best guide. This alone will lead the seeker to the Master of Teachers of all secrets. This Master Teacher is the PURE WILL.

This pure will becomes the friend of the highest of knowledge and they enter into a bond of eternal union.

The knowledge of the effects of the Eternal Light of godliness in all created beings is True Magic in Theory.

The conception of this Light, or the transition from the intellect to the will, is True Magic in Practice

[Von Eckarthausen, Magic: The Principles of Higher Knowledge, 1788]

[...]

Then, we have another class of STS alignment. They aren't easily put off by terror tactics, so special deceptions are set up for them. They DO reach the "plateau on which they find the Temple of Self-Love. Next to this Temple stands Self-Conceit, Pride and Know it-All and they offer the traveler a cup, out of which he drinks his own Self in great gulps and thereby becomes intoxicated with himself, with his own "I." We can see that these are the ones that achieve the higher levels of STS orientation. The key in the analogy is that they "become so intoxicated with themselves that they imagine that their Temple, the Temple of Self-Love is the Temple of Secrets and there is nothing, but nothing, above them." This is what the Cassiopaeans have described as "Ultimate in Wishful Thinking." And, of course, these are the purveyors of most of the deceptions in our world today because, one of the things that these individuals most Wishfully Think is that they are the purveyors of the Wisdom of the World!

I think it's important to realize how you may be thinking wishfully about many things, and to look critically at how you come across to others. Humility, which is defined as "the quality of being modest and respectful" is important, in a way we all are guests here, and it is only appropriate to take into account what others say, knowing that we don't know ourselves, and that we primarily can get to know ourselves from the point of views given by others.

Gimpy said:
In my own words, simply--when I resonate with something it feels right and true.

Hi SolarMother.

Its been my experience, that when I 'resonate' with something, its not necessarily a positive event. The more 'at home' I feel in a situation, with a person, or a group upon first meeting...the more it can't be trusted to be a real perception of the situation.

Why is this? Because what tends to 'resonate' with us is what's familiar, which can be old entrenched programs that fit like a favorite pair of shoes. I learned to see that 'resonance' for the red flag it really was. Every time I didn't question this, or look for clues, I got hurt eventually.

When I first came here, yes, there were many things that 'resonated', but it was equaled by clanging against several programs I had running at the time, and yes that clanging drove me away from here until I could process it and come back again.

Does this sound close to what you are currently experiencing?

That could very well be. I appreciate that insight.

ark said:
SolarMother said:
OK, I am asking. Please tell me what you know. I'd love to hear it.

I know lot of things. I do not know much more than I know. But responding to a question must be sequential. So, the first thing that I know is that YOU have to learn how to ask questions. This is really an art. From what you wrote I know that you have a lot work to do in this direction. I suggest you start now, without hesitating.

The second thing I know is that if one is full of garbage, then one will resonate with garbage. So, you need to get rid of garbage inside, and replace it with something more pretty.

I wrote "you", but do not take it personally. It applies as well to me. So, I am working hard, full day long, getting rid of whatever garbage I notice is still in me. I assure you - it is really worthwhile to start with these two points.

So, I expect that the next question will be already on your path of learning how to ask questions.

Thank you that was helpful.
I was thinking in the direction of a few question a few hours ago, and they were going to be "IS the earth's frequency actually increasing (while the earth's magnetism is decreasing?) Is this a speeding up which indicates a faster vibration? What is resonance frequency?

And, what is the materia pura out of which forms/bodies manifest according to intention?

I have noticed that in a earlier post by Shijing, this speeding up of the earth's frequency vibratio seems to be disputed as new age thinking:

The thing is, none of the books you list above (with the possible exception of the last ones by McTaggart and Laszlo which I haven't read) discuss 'this resonance frequency speeding up in the times we live in'. That's something that sounds more like Dolores Cannon, Gregg Braden, or David Wilcock. These kinds of authors will take a term like 'resonance frequency' (or something similar) and throw it about because it sounds good, without ever defining their terms. That is one of the hallmarks of 'New Age', and unfortunately, it does end up being word salad because it doesn't actually mean anything. Of course, if we don't read critically, then that's what we absorb -- New Age talking points that make us feel good but with no substance. So we have to decide, is it more important to feel good, or to actually learn?

Shijing,
The last books I listed were Lazlo and Citro. Citro goes to great pains to describe the materia pura and cites experiments with TFF (Transference Pharmacological Frequency.) He cites many physicists in his book, such as Popp, Mandel, Preparata...)
I posted his book review on the water thread.
Has anyone else read it?

Back
Top Bottom